Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ?

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 17:47 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
This is something that's been discussed every now and then, although the answers I've heard have been superficial a lot of the time.

You know how blacks in the West, whether it's America or Europe, worship violence ? "Fokk da powwleece", act big and tough at all times, modify the way they speak to sound "tough", glorification of the gang member, glorification of the guy who just got out of jail... obsession with owning weapons and being threatening...having the warrior mentality...

Do you think it's just a black thing, like an inherent feature to the African-blooded man wherever on the globe, or is what I've just described a particular cultural lore of urban blacks who live in the West ?...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 18:47 #2

• Straight Shooter
Where there are Africans there will be Africa.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 19:00 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Kipling was spot on when he warned us how foreigners in our countries are liable to go bananas because it's in their heathen blood-

Below: one of them going bananas-

Last Edit: 25 Jul 2019 19:07 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 21:59 #4

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
.......... wrote:
Where there are Africans there will be Africa.

That's undeniably true. But it would be interesting to analyze just why American blacks have such a penchant for the violent lifestyle, at very least such a tendency to glorify romantically the idea of the gangsta, the big bad thug. Lower avg IQ surely is one component, but where is the cultural process occurring ?

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 22:01 #5

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Interesting poem. I'm not sure how entirely true it is, it could be analyzed and discussed, but I believe there's a good deal of truth there.
There are sometimes irreconcilable cultural differences between peoples, and the individual will feel it. Friendship can be established in any case, but sometimes the cultural clash can be too much of an obstacle in truth.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 22:12 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Maybe it's time to have a forum section called 'Stormfront'.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 22:16 #7

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Because they have the magic victim pass which they think allows them to do whatever the fuck they like.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 22:44 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
...but where is the cultural process occurring ?

It starts at their mommas knee as she tells them bedtime stories of how the white man treated their ancestors "real bad", so no wonder they grow up with a grudge against whites.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 25 Jul 2019 23:58 #9

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

It starts at their mommas knee as she tells them bedtime stories of how the white man treated their ancestors "real bad", so no wonder they grow up with a grudge against whites.
oh I don't know Ugh, Asians feel cultural/racial tensions too but they DEFINITELY don't resort to violence regularly or possess that romantic lore of the gangster.

I would like to open up this topic to something larger: I think each race has a hero figure. The collective imaginations of a whole people through its stories, is history and its beliefs (religious or otherwise)... end up creating the archetype, again literal or metaphorical, of their hero. That archetypal hero, he's been through all those things. Each specific culture has one: the Jews, Arabs, the black man ( arguably in the West or in Africa the same), the Chinese... etc...
But as the subject of this thread, and what we know, with the black man definitely it is the "I been to prison mayn, I killed 7 people" gangsta who is erected to that status of archetypal hero. One could unpack each of those cultural archetypal heroes and look what's inside them, dissect the hero to better understand the people.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 00:38 #10

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Dork Lard wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

oh I don't know Ugh, Asians feel cultural/racial tensions too but they DEFINITELY don't resort to violence regularly or possess that romantic lore of the gangster.

I would like to open up this topic to something larger: I think each race has a hero figure. The collective imaginations of a whole people through its stories, is history and its beliefs (religious or otherwise)... end up creating the archetype, again literal or metaphorical, of their hero. That archetypal hero, he's been through all those things. Each specific culture has one: the Jews, Arabs, the black man ( arguably in the West or in Africa the same), the Chinese... etc...
But as the subject of this thread, and what we know, with the black man definitely it is the "I been to prison mayn, I killed 7 people" gangsta who is erected to that status of archetypal hero. One could unpack each of those cultural archetypal heroes and look what's inside them, dissect the hero to better understand the people.

You could also argue that most other races have an innate understanding of how human civilisation works through mutual cooperation and an understanding built over thousands of years of settled life that chopping each other up in a bloody tribal war frenzy doesn't benefit them very much in the long term. The process of epigenetics has taught most other races how to behave and this process goes way back in our genetic ancestry to the first settled city somewhere in the Middle East.

Black people are not part of this genetic memory of human civilisation, instead they seemed to have lived for thousands of years in a daily struggle for existence against various wild and dangerous animals, tropical diseases of all kinds and the incursions and assaults of other tribes. None of this is conducive to creating or ever inculcating the rudiments of a settled and developing civilisation.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 00:39 by Truthspoon.

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 02:56 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Well in Canada I've known and been acquainted with a few black people. A small few of those acquaintances were or ended up being seemingly innately violent and continued to be as life went on, criminals, thugs, those I made a point of staying clear of.

On the other hand, someone who was a real friend when I was a teenager was black, black within a sea of whites. Living in a semi-rural area at the time, almost all the population was white so he stood out. His family obviously was black and there were a very small number of fellow blacks (two or three) he could have hung around, but he seemed to prefer hanging out with white people. His best buddy and closest friend was white, who he hung out with all the time.

It was a different time than it is now, but I never saw him as someone who was obsessed with violent culture. He was street smart (not in the bad sense), intelligent, very funny, one of the wittiest people I've ever known and if anything, protective of those he considered a genuine friend (many of whom were white).

I only saw him once in the company of a fellow black who would rightly be classified as a black thug and he was openly not impressed by or happy with the thugs attitude at all.

Unfortunately, near the end, his best friend and closest buddy who was white abandoned him to hang around a small circle of fellow whites, a couple of whom were extremely racist in the truest sense. Because they were very racist, he stopped hanging around his best (black) friend.

At the time, being that he was a friend of mine, my (black) friend, I could see he was hurt by the rejection of his best friend in all the world, but he wasn't one to say something bad about it or about him, he was just hurt and continued on with the (white) friends he did have.

But he felt that he didn't have long on this earth.....he said he knew he didn't have long to live, he told me so, and I told him he didn't know what he was talking about....that he was wrong, he was so young, still a teenager.

Not long after, he was killed in a horrible accident, it was a horrific death and not instantaneous.

There were so many people at his funeral, if he could have foreseen his funeral he would have been astonished. Quite a few black people but even more whites, and of all ages, children, elderly, young, middle-aged, old.

His best friend, the one who had abandoned his friendship, was absolutely devastated when he died, he was beside himself with grief and I think, guilt. I don't think he ever fully recovered.

A little white ago, I was thinking of my friend who had died so young, as I passed the cemetery where he is buried.

I told him before the accident, that if he did die, if he was right that he didn't have long on the earth, I told him that I would never forget him and that I would always miss him....always.

But no...I never knew him to be obsessed with violent culture and he wasn't the only one. I knew a family of 'black' people who were kind, friendly, considerate and just really good people. I was with them when, for no reason on their part, they were called 'niggers' by white passersby. It was embarrassing, they did not react in anyway and kept walking.

With the black violent thugs I was acquainted with, from a distance, there would most definitely have been a very violent brawl and bad injuries (on both sides probably) if that had been said.

I know a black woman who projects her own 'racism' onto whites continually. It doesn't seem to occur to her that non-whites may not like someone, not because they are black, but because they may not be very likeable or trustworthy or some other reason.

To speak more to the topic though, a white teacher in the United States, who teaches black elementary school children, wrote that by the time they get to elementary school they have already been convince by their parents/families/caretakers, that the (white) world is out to get them and there is no convincing them otherwise as it has already been ingrained in them, at home, the whole history of black slavery etc. while they are still small children.

They become angry and deflated at the instigation of their families passing down 'knowledge' and 'history' about the 'realities' of life for black people while they are still children and it becomes a kind of self fulfilling prophecy.

I would say, from my own perspective, that not all blacks are violent or obsessed with violent culture, some of them hate it. The blacks who are violent or are thugs is from any number of things, passed down through the family tree, genetic, part bad teaching, part from violence in the home, part culturally embedded etc...

A lot of the black violent culture that is promoted appears to stem from the United States, the gang culture etc., not that is isn't embedded elsewhere in western countries but a lot of it seems to have it's roots in the U.S. and I think blacks in America seem to be more violent than in other western countries. That appears to be changing though as time goes on and the divide between blacks and non-blacks gets deeper in other western countries (not referring to foreign blacks coming in as migrants/illegal aliens).

Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 03:24 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 03:08 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Fucking crack heads all of them

Even the nice ones lol

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 04:11 #13

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 05:45 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I can recall the number the have done on the mind of those who reside on the British Isles

Robin Hood - attempted dethroning - killed by the King

Guy Fawkes - caught trying to blow up parliament - killed by the state

William Wallace - attempted independence of Scotland - killed by the King

Jimmy Saville - Childrens entertainer and national star - worst known Pedophile in written record

Winston Churchill - most famous Prime Minister by a mile credited with saving Britain from being invaded - Britain is then turned on it's fucking head and all industry moved off shore and asset stripped , less than 30 years later most prominent scientists , engineers and other valuable members of society move to America

so theres a bit of what makes the average Brit a miserable bastard to behold lol

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 10:07 #15

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I think its very much where you grew up what moral standards, values etc. you have

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 12:20 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
MrAnderson wrote:
Jimmy Saville - Childrens entertainer and national star - worst known Pedophile in written record

I never did see any evidence or even witness statements of Saville being a paedophile.

Apparently he molested women at work, had a thing about corpses when he worked in the morgue, and had the keys to a mental institution, I never did see where the paedophile part came into it :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 12:26 #17

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 12:31 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Not in the lizard lounge thanks.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 12:33 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
..One could unpack each of those cultural archetypal heroes and look what's inside them, dissect the hero to better understand the people.

Yes, for example the commie terrorist Nelson Mandela was a "hero" and "future saviour" to blacks worldwide, and while he was in jail South Africa was a thriving prosperous country under white rule, but when he got out and the blacks took over, SA degenerated back to the jungle.
Huh, some "saviour"..:)

"WIKI- "Nearly 50 murders are committed each day in South Africa
It is estimated that 500,000 women are raped in South Africa every year
South Africa has an estimated 6.3 million people living with HIV – more than any other country in the world.
Middle-class South Africans seek security in gated communities"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2019 12:42 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Why are Blacks obsessed with violence culture ? 26 Jul 2019 12:40 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I never did see any evidence or even witness statements of Saville being a paedophile..

Right, but when you're dead people are free to say anything about you.
Saville raised millions for charities throughout his 50-year broadcasting career, and was a much-loved quirky oddball character, and in all that time not a single person ever went to the police about him, or ran to the media to make allegations.
It was only after he was dead and couldn't defend himself that they came crawling out of the woodwork.