Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Is the White Race humanity's good guys ?

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 13 Aug 2019 19:59 #1

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 6
So:

- as said before I'm a culturally Western biracial individual, and don't have a sort of infatuation for the white race or a particular aversion for any one race. I'm really too ripe for this sort of idealistic categorical thinking now honestly.

- the opposition would bring up, and it's certainly sth to look at, that the white race couldn't be the 'good guys' because of the two wold wars, subjugation of peoples from all continents and the domination they've had over the entire world. Also things like consumerism, full scale capitalism, the modern metropolitan life with its innumerable ills...white inventions.

- but in contrast with that, ALL races in positions of power have exercised brutal domination over others but the whites are the only race that's atoned for its 'sins'. And despite having come up with harmful systems or inventions, they are also virtually responsible for any and everything currently surrounding you in your room as you're reading this; and they were simply first to producing some of that more unhealthy stuff, and some other race would've produced it eventually. Say capitalism: they were just first to it because they were the leaders back then, but maybe the Chinese or the Japs conceptualize and implement it a century later if Europeans didn't.

What do you think ? Be totally honest, I'm not interested in political correctness !!
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2019 19:59 by Dork Lard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 13 Aug 2019 21:17 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15592
  • Likes received: 1663
Oh shut up Rocco
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 13 Aug 2019 23:02 #3

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Objectively if you look at the endless amount of videos from China where people get hit by cars and everyone just goes on with their day like nothing happened what other conclusion could you come to about the unique altruistic nature of Europeans. Then factor in whats going on in Africa, India, the Arab world and south of North America. The answer is obvious.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 11:52 #4

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 1831
.......... wrote:
Objectively if you look at the endless amount of videos from China where people get hit by cars and everyone just goes on with their day like nothing happened what other conclusion could you come to about the unique altruistic nature of Europeans. Then factor in whats going on in Africa, India, the Arab world and south of North America. The answer is obvious.

Only 2% of childbearing women are white and these are being encouraged either to get too fat to fuck, go gay or mix. I don't think people realise how close we are to engineered extinction. To catch up on the 4th generation asymmetrical warfare currently being waged against us check out BB9's articles @ The Trading Post
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 12:20 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15592
  • Likes received: 1663
rodin wrote:
.......... wrote:
Objectively if you look at the endless amount of videos from China where people get hit by cars and everyone just goes on with their day like nothing happened what other conclusion could you come to about the unique altruistic nature of Europeans. Then factor in whats going on in Africa, India, the Arab world and south of North America. The answer is obvious.

Only 2% of childbearing women are white and these are being encouraged either to get too fat to fuck, go gay or mix. I don't think people realise how close we are to engineered extinction. To catch up on the 4th generation asymmetrical warfare currently being waged against us check out BB9's articles @ The Trading Post

Thanks for the good news, now fuck off back to your depression.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 18:32 #6

  • error
  • error's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 8
I've found some other posts such as this detailing the violence of blacks or arabs and the supposed greatness of whites and its completly idiotic. Honestly if youre stuck still thinking about race as the issue here youre completly stupid. First race is a socially constructed and holds no actual meaning except what society says it means (take a sociology class to fully grasp this).

Second not all black people, white people or asian people etc are the same,as pointed out race is based on no concrete evidence and only on physical features such as the pigment of ones skin. Switch around to ethnicity you find people from the same "race" are not the "same" , they hold different genetic features then each other, different DNA compositions, different cultures and traditions.

Thirdly to adress that only white people are doing well in the world is completly wrong, the reason so many continents like africa and the middle east are doing so poorly is the effect that colonization of countries in these said continents and political interferance. Take in the instance a couple hundred years before slavery west africa had one of the richest men and empires to ever rule with the BLACK and MUSLIM king Mansa Musa have enough gold in todays time equal to over 400 Billion USD. It was such a vast kingdom you had white europeans flocking to Alexandria to study in the Mali kingdom. The collapse of the empire allowed slavery to take place and the colonization of countries to happen (notorious example congo by belgium).

Anyway its completly stupid to branch everyone into one group and the fact you sit here in 2019 still convinced that its White people VS a said people is idiotic and you only flame the fire of White Supremacists who gladly agree with you and please dont say " but hey i'm biracial I cant be a white supermacist" your ideas of only white people acomplishing anything is the ideaology of white supremacy.

Also to say white people are the only ones to atone for their sins oh dear let me give you a history lesson.
The reason the transatlantic slave trade and colonization differs is because first it happend so close to our era and you wouldnt see anyone arguing about the poor treatement of a roman slave. Secondly a thousand + years ago everyone was a slave but the transatlantic slave trade was the complete enslavment of one race and cultural genocide of one race. Look at African Americans or blacks in Jamaica or Haiti those are all descendants of african slaves, they dont remember their history etc. Thats why its so bad.

I'm gonna stop here and wont reply to you unless its worth my while its completly stupid to be stuck in the race argument in 2019, it just divides us like the elite want.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 19:12 #7

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
error wrote:
I've found some other posts such as this detailing the violence of blacks or arabs and the supposed greatness of whites and its completly idiotic. Honestly if youre stuck still thinking about race as the issue here youre completly stupid. First race is a socially constructed and holds no actual meaning except what society says it means (take a sociology class to fully grasp this).

Second not all black people, white people or asian people etc are the same,as pointed out race is based on no concrete evidence and only on physical features such as the pigment of ones skin. Switch around to ethnicity you find people from the same "race" are not the "same" , they hold different genetic features then each other, different DNA compositions, different cultures and traditions.

Thirdly to adress that only white people are doing well in the world is completly wrong, the reason so many continents like africa and the middle east are doing so poorly is the effect that colonization of countries in these said continents and political interferance. Take in the instance a couple hundred years before slavery west africa had one of the richest men and empires to ever rule with the BLACK and MUSLIM king Mansa Musa have enough gold in todays time equal to over 400 Billion USD. It was such a vast kingdom you had white europeans flocking to Alexandria to study in the Mali kingdom. The collapse of the empire allowed slavery to take place and the colonization of countries to happen (notorious example congo by belgium).

Anyway its completly stupid to branch everyone into one group and the fact you sit here in 2019 still convinced that its White people VS a said people is idiotic and you only flame the fire of White Supremacists who gladly agree with you and please dont say " but hey i'm biracial I cant be a white supermacist" your ideas of only white people acomplishing anything is the ideaology of white supremacy.

Also to say white people are the only ones to atone for their sins oh dear let me give you a history lesson.
The reason the transatlantic slave trade and colonization differs is because first it happend so close to our era and you wouldnt see anyone arguing about the poor treatement of a roman slave. Secondly a thousand + years ago everyone was a slave but the transatlantic slave trade was the complete enslavment of one race and cultural genocide of one race. Look at African Americans or blacks in Jamaica or Haiti those are all descendants of african slaves, they dont remember their history etc. Thats why its so bad.

I'm gonna stop here and wont reply to you unless its worth my while its completly stupid to be stuck in the race argument in 2019, it just divides us like the elite want.

Incel alert WOO WOOOO
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 19:14 #8

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
I bet you thing gender is also up for debate as well you fucking spastic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 19:31 #9

  • error
  • error's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 8
Far from it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 20:09 #10

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
error wrote:
Far from it

Oh really its just that you seem to be a spokesperson for far left bullshit about race being a social construct

Its clearly.fucking not and to start your whole rant based on that tells me you are a bit of a prick tbh
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 20:22 #11

  • error
  • error's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 8
Haha its sociology you learn about this in university, it isnt far left "bs" and stop being so angry bud. This is just a forum there really doesnt need to be any insults.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2019 20:22 by error.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 21:06 #12

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Yes I all ready know where you got this bullshit from about race being a social construct

Bud

And I also know that the social sciences are dominated by fankfurt school.marxists

Which is why you sound like such a prick , they arent even your own ideas though

Not that I hold any hope that you will ever come to see that

Being." Educated " and all
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 23:38 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
error wrote:

Thirdly to adress that only white people are doing well in the world is completly wrong, the reason so many continents like africa and the middle east are doing so poorly is the effect that colonization of countries in these said continents and political interferance. Take in the instance a couple hundred years before slavery west africa had one of the richest men and empires to ever rule with the BLACK and MUSLIM king Mansa Musa have enough gold in todays time equal to over 400 Billion USD. It was such a vast kingdom you had white europeans flocking to Alexandria to study in the Mali kingdom. The collapse of the empire allowed slavery to take place and the colonization of countries to happen (notorious example congo by belgium).

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 14 Aug 2019 23:50 #14

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 6
I don't mean to be disrespectful towards error but his language and ideology have been proven false and he's taking this thread deeper into a hole he's digging himself, if we could just go back to the topic at hand ? There's no point arguing against this sort of flawed unfactual argument, if I may say so.
.......... wrote:
Objectively if you look at the endless amount of videos from China where people get hit by cars and everyone just goes on with their day like nothing happened what other conclusion could you come to about the unique altruistic nature of Europeans. Then factor in whats going on in Africa, India, the Arab world and south of North America. The answer is obvious.

Well, not that obvious, no. The others have created horrendous societies as you say, no doubt, but what do you do with the "opposition" part in the OP ? Just curious to read positions and arguments.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 15 Aug 2019 14:41 #15

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Dork Lard wrote:
no doubt, but what do you do with the "opposition" part in the OP ?

You already did the "contrast with that" and not much more needs to be said...imo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 15 Aug 2019 14:48 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
error wrote:
...completly idiotic. Honestly if youre stuck still thinking about race as the issue here youre completly stupid.

I may not be a native English speaker, and I don't know about you, error (what's in the name?), but this is your idea of bringing a point across?
First race is a socially constructed

Wrong.
and holds no actual meaning

That is up to every individual Homo sapiens to decide, not up to you or me, or anyone else external.
except what society says it means (take a sociology class to fully grasp this).

Good you immediately indicate the source of your insane indoctrination.

"Race", rather genetics and haplogroups, is a biological, natural fact. It is part of the unchangeable physical world; Gaia.

It is the "sociology classes" which are the exact problem; the idea that the physical world is under control of humans. It is not and never will be; Gaia is way stronger than mankind. """Sociology""" (not a science; a political-social control tool) is the epitome of the Clownworld; everything outside of Gaia.

Pity for you, but you cannot suddenly wish "race" is a "social construct". It is the opposite and that stings the Clowns. And thus you.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 15 Aug 2019 16:00 #17

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 6
.......... wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
no doubt, but what do you do with the "opposition" part in the OP ?

You already did the "contrast with that" and not much more needs to be said...imo

Well that was just an attempt to point in one direction as retort. As I say Westerners were just the ones that came up with all the technological/societal/political/philosophical harmful components of modern life because they were the ones in power ... someone else could as easily come in and say well it wasn't actually anyone else but Westerners. So they'd call my first argument vacuous as it is pure supposition, while all we really have is history as it happened.

One could absolutely make the argument that the current mess we're in, as said in the OP: the urban city life with materialist capitalism devoid of humanity and of the sacred, stuffing shit in our bodies every day and blabbering about bogus ideals rather than being people of substance with firm principles and a steady ground... all that is on the West.

And that is arguably the worst thing that's ever happened to humanity.
This would require a serious answer, wouldn't it.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2019 16:01 by Dork Lard. Reason: I farted, but then it was a shart
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 16 Aug 2019 22:44 #18

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 6
BUMP.
There's been very little actual replying to the very question on this thread (as it's been hijacked by a troll for one...)
There are too few places where such an exchange of unadulterated opinions can be had and I'm genuinely interested in reading a lot more.

SO: are whites the good guys, or are they not ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 16 Aug 2019 23:57 #19

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Dork Lard wrote:

One could absolutely make the argument that the current mess we're in, as said in the OP: the urban city life with materialist capitalism devoid of humanity and of the sacred, stuffing shit in our bodies every day and blabbering about bogus ideals rather than being people of substance with firm principles and a steady ground... all that is on the West.

And that is arguably the worst thing that's ever happened to humanity.
This would require a serious answer, wouldn't it.

This is true but at the same time it's millions of non whites from the third world that are coming to take part in this consumerist urban city life. Think about it, millions if not billions of non whites want to come live in this current mess which should tell you all you need to know. Meanwhile whites are moving out to more rural areas by the millions to escape it. If it were the other way around you might have a valid point.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the White Race humanity's good guys ? 20 Aug 2019 22:28 #20

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 6
.......... wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

One could absolutely make the argument that the current mess we're in, as said in the OP: the urban city life with materialist capitalism devoid of humanity and of the sacred, stuffing shit in our bodies every day and blabbering about bogus ideals rather than being people of substance with firm principles and a steady ground... all that is on the West.

And that is arguably the worst thing that's ever happened to humanity.
This would require a serious answer, wouldn't it.

This is true but at the same time it's millions of non whites from the third world that are coming to take part in this consumerist urban city life. Think about it, millions if not billions of non whites want to come live in this current mess which should tell you all you need to know. Meanwhile whites are moving out to more rural areas by the millions to escape it. If it were the other way around you might have a valid point.
Well I don't know. I figure one has to look at the fact it is Western Europeans that invented such an arena that made all this possible.

The only truly convincing retort to that would be the Jewish internationalist route, that because of their de-rooted nature/transnationalism zionist type Jews infected the West with their virus of unresolved identity... which would actually be coherent with the thread's title question because it would mean whites were innocent in that sense and easy to maneuver by the hands of much more cynical and calculating people.
You could say European whites' earnestness was a weakness because it only translates into a great naivety that they are today fighting the fruit of (mass immigration, the great replacement etc..), but you certainly couldn't say it was an evil characteristic, in fact the very opposite.

Then again, otherwise yet, someone with a different conclusion would easily just mention whites created the world wars and responsible for quite extreme volumes of casualties, how are they the good guys ?..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.