Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood'

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 06 Sep 2019 16:01 #1

• Flare
Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

Swedish Behavioral Scientist Suggests Eating Humans to 'Save the Planet'

by Chris Tomlinson 6 Sep 2019

Swedish behavioural scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.

The scientist mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a broadcast on Swedish television channel TV4 this week about a fair in Stockholm regarding “food of the future”.

Söderlund is set to hold seminars at the event, entitled “Gastro Summit — about the future of food” where he intends to discuss the possibility of eating people in the name of cutting down greenhouse emissions.

According to his research, the main problem with the idea is the widespread taboo of eating human flesh and said that conservative attitudes could make it hard to convince Swedes at large to take up the practice of cannibalism.

read more @ Breitbart

Is Cockroach Milk Really a New Superfood? Here's What We Know

The Internet is going crazy over a dairy-free, insect-based milk product. But would you—and should you—drink it?

By Amanda MacMillan May 29, 2018

Two years after a scientific study on cockroach milk first made headlines, the creepy-crawly non-dairy alternative is back in the news: When an old article resurfaced last week, the Internet pounced—reacting with horror, fascination, and sometimes a little bit of both.

So what is cockroach milk? The buzz all started back in 2016, when an international team of researchers conducted a nutritional analysis of the milk-like substance that female Pacific beetle cockroaches produce and feed to their offspring. According to NPR, the scientists discovered that cockroach milk (which is not technically milk, by the way, but a yellowish fluid that solidifies into crystals in the offspring's stomachs) is one of the most nutritious substances on the planet.

The study, published in the Journal of the International Union of Crystallography, found that cockroach milk contains three times more calories than the equivalent mass of buffalo milk, which currently holds the prize for the most calorie-rich milk from a mammal. Cockroach milk also contains protein and amino acids, which could potentially be valuable to human health.

As disgusting as it may sound, the idea of cockroach milk is appealing to many scientists, and even to some consumers. After all, there is a growing demand for dairy-free alternatives to cow's milk and ice cream—for people with dairy allergies or intolerances, for those who follow a vegan lifestyle, and for anyone looking for more sustainable, environmentally friendly food sources.

RELATED: 5 Tips for Cutting Out Dairy, According to a Nutritionist

At the time of their study’s publication, the authors said there still was no evidence that cockroach milk was safe for people to eat. (Although, one of them reportedly tried it and said it tasted "like pretty much nothing.") They also pointed out that cockroaches only make a tiny amount of this fluid and that producing enough to sell it commercially could pose a serious challenge.

Researchers may still not be any closer to a solution to these particular obstacles. In an email to Health, one of the study's authors explains that it's not actually possible to "milk" cockroaches in the same way as cows or other mammals, and that the most feasible path forward would be through genetic engineering—putting genes from the cockroaches into yeast cultures that might then be able to produce the same fluid at a commercial scale.

"I think it unlikely that anyone will be drinking it soon," said Barbara Stay, PhD, professor emerita at the University of Iowa. "I have no idea how costly that would be to establish and then produce in any quantity."

Still, some companies are finding other ways to harness the power of bug-based foods. A large grocery-store chain in Canada recently began selling its own brand of cricket-based protein powder, and Health previously tested the paleo-friendly Exo protein bar made with cricket flour.

Most recently, the South African company Gourmet Grubb introduced ice cream produced with "entomilk," a milk alternative made from insects. “Think of entomilk as a sustainable, nature-friendly, nutritious, lactose-free, delicious, guilt-free dairy alternative of the future,” the company's website states.

It’s not clear whether the company’s products are for sale just yet, and they're definitely not available in the United States. But Gourmet Grubb did present its ice cream—in three flavors: peanut butter, chocolate, and chai—at last month’s Design Indaba conference for emerging designers in South Africa. The website Cool Hunting, which attended the conference, reported that the ice cream is made with black soldier fly larvae, and that its flavor and texture were totally “normal.”

“People arrived at our stand with the idea of creepy crawlies, and when they tasted the ice cream, they couldn't even believe that it was made from insects,” Gourmet Grubb co-founder Leah Bessa told Design Indaba. “And that is how it begins, just by educating people on the possibilities.” After it perfects its ice cream formula, the company plans to focus on yogurt and cheese, as well.

Read more @ health.com
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 16:03 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 06 Sep 2019 23:33 #2

Just come back from a nice place that they love a grasshopper as a relish for Nsima...also they love a munch on a mouse stick :cheers:

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 08 Sep 2019 01:29 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

Swedish Behavioral Scientist Suggests Eating Humans to 'Save the Planet'

by Chris Tomlinson 6 Sep 2019

Swedish behavioural scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.

The scientist mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a broadcast on Swedish television channel TV4 this week about a fair in Stockholm regarding “food of the future”.

Söderlund is set to hold seminars at the event, entitled “Gastro Summit — about the future of food” where he intends to discuss the possibility of eating people in the name of cutting down greenhouse emissions.

According to his research, the main problem with the idea is the widespread taboo of eating human flesh and said that conservative attitudes could make it hard to convince Swedes at large to take up the practice of cannibalism.

read more @ Breitbart

Is Cockroach Milk Really a New Superfood? Here's What We Know

The Internet is going crazy over a dairy-free, insect-based milk product. But would you—and should you—drink it?

By Amanda MacMillan May 29, 2018

Two years after a scientific study on cockroach milk first made headlines, the creepy-crawly non-dairy alternative is back in the news: When an old article resurfaced last week, the Internet pounced—reacting with horror, fascination, and sometimes a little bit of both.

So what is cockroach milk? The buzz all started back in 2016, when an international team of researchers conducted a nutritional analysis of the milk-like substance that female Pacific beetle cockroaches produce and feed to their offspring. According to NPR, the scientists discovered that cockroach milk (which is not technically milk, by the way, but a yellowish fluid that solidifies into crystals in the offspring's stomachs) is one of the most nutritious substances on the planet.

The study, published in the Journal of the International Union of Crystallography, found that cockroach milk contains three times more calories than the equivalent mass of buffalo milk, which currently holds the prize for the most calorie-rich milk from a mammal. Cockroach milk also contains protein and amino acids, which could potentially be valuable to human health.

As disgusting as it may sound, the idea of cockroach milk is appealing to many scientists, and even to some consumers. After all, there is a growing demand for dairy-free alternatives to cow's milk and ice cream—for people with dairy allergies or intolerances, for those who follow a vegan lifestyle, and for anyone looking for more sustainable, environmentally friendly food sources.

RELATED: 5 Tips for Cutting Out Dairy, According to a Nutritionist

At the time of their study’s publication, the authors said there still was no evidence that cockroach milk was safe for people to eat. (Although, one of them reportedly tried it and said it tasted "like pretty much nothing.") They also pointed out that cockroaches only make a tiny amount of this fluid and that producing enough to sell it commercially could pose a serious challenge.

Researchers may still not be any closer to a solution to these particular obstacles. In an email to Health, one of the study's authors explains that it's not actually possible to "milk" cockroaches in the same way as cows or other mammals, and that the most feasible path forward would be through genetic engineering—putting genes from the cockroaches into yeast cultures that might then be able to produce the same fluid at a commercial scale.

"I think it unlikely that anyone will be drinking it soon," said Barbara Stay, PhD, professor emerita at the University of Iowa. "I have no idea how costly that would be to establish and then produce in any quantity."

Still, some companies are finding other ways to harness the power of bug-based foods. A large grocery-store chain in Canada recently began selling its own brand of cricket-based protein powder, and Health previously tested the paleo-friendly Exo protein bar made with cricket flour.

Most recently, the South African company Gourmet Grubb introduced ice cream produced with "entomilk," a milk alternative made from insects. “Think of entomilk as a sustainable, nature-friendly, nutritious, lactose-free, delicious, guilt-free dairy alternative of the future,” the company's website states.

It’s not clear whether the company’s products are for sale just yet, and they're definitely not available in the United States. But Gourmet Grubb did present its ice cream—in three flavors: peanut butter, chocolate, and chai—at last month’s Design Indaba conference for emerging designers in South Africa. The website Cool Hunting, which attended the conference, reported that the ice cream is made with black soldier fly larvae, and that its flavor and texture were totally “normal.”

“People arrived at our stand with the idea of creepy crawlies, and when they tasted the ice cream, they couldn't even believe that it was made from insects,” Gourmet Grubb co-founder Leah Bessa told Design Indaba. “And that is how it begins, just by educating people on the possibilities.” After it perfects its ice cream formula, the company plans to focus on yogurt and cheese, as well.

Read more @ health.com

anyone need anymore proof that the most evil sons of bitches are in control at the moment ?

how is this even a thing ?

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 08 Sep 2019 01:37 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Just come back from a nice place that they love a grasshopper as a relish for Nsima...also they love a munch on a mouse stick :cheers:

friend of mine went to south America years and years ago because he thought helping them was going to earn him some street cred

anyway ..

while he was there he didnt eat much because there wasnt much to eat then one day this local guy gave him a handful of what he thought were chocolate chips and he tried one it was sweet so he shoved them all in his mouth and ate them

later on he asked the boss where the fuck did they get the chocloate chips from and it turns out they are actually poop from some sort of monkey that eats really sweet fruit
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Gaia

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:00 #5

• Flare
Have a look at the full 10 minutes of the video...

Now they are pushing insect-eating in the West as well, it seems to me that this is part of communist agenda, in order to degrade human beings to beasts. Or at least, there must be a Satanic significance to this.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2019 21:06 by Flare.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:20 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm not seeing that Flare, insects, are part of a lot diets, Orientals eat live baby mice, raw, wriggling dipped in soy. Sri Lankans eat egg bound embryo birds, I mean foetus birds. One man's meat etc.
We're too soft in the west, I'd be happy to see a world where we only eat what we're prepared to harvest and prepare.
I wouldn't bother with beef steak unless others could use the rest of the animal.

The only conundrum would be bacon, dry cured, natural smoked bacon.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:28 #7

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm not seeing that Flare, insects, are part of a lot diets, Orientals eat live baby mice, raw, wriggling dipped in soy. Sri Lankans eat egg bound embryo birds, I mean foetus birds. One man's meat etc.
We're too soft in the west, I'd be happy to see a world where we only eat what we're prepared to harvest and prepare.
I wouldn't bother with beef steak unless others could use the rest of the animal.

The only conundrum would be bacon, dry cured, natural smoked bacon.

Fair enough...

But still, why would the jews suddenly be pushing for cannibalism + insect eating here in the West?

Which is waaaaay below our standards, since we Aryans just don't eat insects like the Asiatics do.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2019 21:30 by Flare.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:33 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm not doing it... This is just modernists trying to be edgy and contentious, they think they're avant garde.
Avent garde a clue more like. I'll eat peanuts for protein, not fucking grubs. The third world is a primitive shit hole, clean first worlders have standards.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:37 #9

• Flare
Well I don't know if it's just modernists...

Imo it can't be a coincedence that cannibalism and insect-eating comes at the same time.

It's just another step deeper into degeneracy... exactly where the jews wants us headed for.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:43 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm not making definitive statements but I see all this as just a part of the process where the Liberal goons throw out something controversial without any real thought behind it, just to see what happens.
The power brokers, will just steamroller ahead regardless. They are untouchable. The, libtards, globalist hand wingers, usually white, are the ones needing rescheduling but I think extirmination is, a better option, too much time to re educate them all.
Hitler.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 26 Sep 2019 21:51 #11

• Flare
^ Wherever degeneracy is being pushed on a big scale, you can safely bet your ass it’s the jews behind the wheel.

Have a read of this article and check the comments...

:right: modernfarmer.com/2019/09/this-trick-might-actually-get-americans-to-eat-bugs/

(I’m posting from my phone and can’t C&P the whole article)
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 03:42 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I was just coming here to post that article !

Yes my fellow.white people ! We must all eat the bugs to save the world and anyone who.disagrees is a white supremacist

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 05:20 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I ate a spider once, I woke from my sleep coughing I could feel it in my throat, I imagine it was stuck but it legs were moving, a ran off to the bathroom and tried to puke but I couldn't shift it, in the end I had to bite the bullet and downed half a pint of water....I've got no idea how big it was. When I went back to bed I thought I could feel it moving about in my stomach but it was probably just my imagination. Then I decided that I would put the whole thing down to my imagination and pretend it was a dream. When I went into the bathroom in the morning there was an empty half pint glass so I just thought to myself ''no wonder you're having silly dreams if you leave things like that lying around''.

I was a spider eater denier.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 09:03 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You're a holohoax denier so why not?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 09:37 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
You're a holohoax denier so why not?

At least the real nazis had some backbone, these new one's are a bunch of snowflakes, all holocaust denying and crying like fuck about the invisible Kalergi plan like spineless cretins.

If they had any real nazi balls they'd be cheering about the holocaust not hiding it away.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 09:40 by Frothy.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 10:07 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Invisible Kalergi plan?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 10:08 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
Invisible Kalergi plan?

Yes, he didn't have a visible plan about how he was going to execute his notion.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 10:10 by Frothy.

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 10:14 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Have you seen what's happening? It's definitely not invisible.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Here come the newest 'hypes': Cannibalism + eating Insects as 'superfood' 27 Sep 2019 10:24 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
There's nothing visible to say that it's following a plan that was constructed by Kalergi, So maybe someone else had a plan about how to bring about Kalergi's vision of Europe.

It's a bit like Marxism, Marx had an alternative version of how economic society ought to be, as with Kalergi he didn't have an execution plan for his notion.

So Marxism would only be the name of the end game, as would Kalergism, but neither are responsible for designing an action plan that is known of, so the planning and execution of such visions can't be attributed to them visibly, even if the direction of the plan is leading towards their vision, how do you know someone else didn't make the implementation plans?
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 10:26 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare