Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 03 Oct 2019 03:39 #101

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
moronfinder wrote:
Screw your cult. There is no god.

If you're putting your money on that, you better be damn sure you're right or you'll go up the spout with all other nonchristians, right Kid?

"Right"
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2019 03:40 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 03 Oct 2019 22:18 #102

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Even if there was a god, (which there isn't) I would rather roast in the fiery pits of hell for eternity than be a slave to that evil piece of shit. No devil could do worse than that rotten, vile motherfucker has supposedly done. And jesus claimed to be its son. That should tell you all you need to know.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 03 Oct 2019 23:24 #103

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Even if there was a god, (which there isn't) I would rather roast in the fiery pits of hell for eternity than be a slave to that evil piece of shit. No devil could do worse than that rotten, vile motherfucker has supposedly done. And jesus claimed to be its son. That should tell you all you need to know.

Sure, God toasted heathen tribes and the Sodom/Gomorrah pervert community, you got a beef with that?
No offence mate but I hope you're not a bleeding heart snowflake
..;)

1: Lot- "Don't look back towards Sodom/Gomorrah!"
2- Lot's wife- "Stop telling me what to do and fuck off!"
3- SOUND OF PHASER BLASTS
4- Lot's wife- "Shit, there goes my complexion"
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2019 23:28 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 01:03 #104

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
There is more fucked up shit in the bible than you can shake a stick at. One time I suggested to you that you look up and read the book, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." But you weren't interested. Supposedly because it badmouthed jesus. But the first two chapters aren't about the new testament at all. Chapter 1 is "Stupidity and lies of the old testament." Chapter two is "Evil of the old testament." So leave jesus out of it for now. Read those two chapters. You will find out just how fucked up "god" is. I will tell you of one of his evil deeds. Though I may have told you before under a different username.

As you know, in the old testament it says that humanity offended god. But he didn't just go after humans. Which as a god, he should have been able to. Instead he decided to kill everything in a great flood. Just think of all the innocent creatures that were to suffer a horrible death. Especially all the adorable, cute little baby creatures. But that didn't matter to that scum sucking devil. Then he decided to change his mind by saving noah and his family. Did he do the decent god thing and just stop the flood from happening? NO! Instead he told noah to build an arc. Thereby negating his whole reason for destroying everything in a great flood. Only a worthless piece of shit would worship such a devil-god. Or claim to be it's son.

You know, if you have to worship something, worship me. Because I won't steer you wrong. And I have absolutely no interest in your worship to begin with. Jesus on the other hand wanted you to sacrifice your own life if necessary in defense of worship toward him. Though I'm not perfect, there it is.

As far as steering you right goes, I can guarantee you that all religion is just a fable to tell the gullible. Also, in the bible. as you probably know, there are both good things in it and evil things. If you read the book I suggested, you would find out why. (Among many other things) It is because like it or not, evil happens in the world. Though the bible tries to sell the idea of there being an all powerful god. But with there being an all powerful god and evil still happening in the world, there is only one conclusion you can draw from it. Which is that evil is somehow necessary. Tell me that isn't something a devil would say. Evil is not necessary! Believe it.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 22:24 by moronfinder.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 02:28 #105

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..I can guarantee you that all religion is just a fable to tell the gullible. .

Christianity is anti-immigration, anti-heathen, anti-pervert etc, so it sounds alright to me..:)
As for the Noah's Ark story, it's heavily laced with symbolism and metaphor, so regard the ship as a "DNA Repository" capable of storing millions of tiny DNA samples
..:)
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 02:32 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 09:59 #106

• Straight Shooter

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 16:37 #107

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Paganism is ridiculous.....

Transgenderism, homosexuality and perversion, mental-illness, moral confusion..... these are all gifts from the pagan cults.

Haven't you noticed Dots it's since we abandoned Christianity that all this weird shit has started happening?

I've done the research mate... I know that your holy paganism is what really rules the world.

Only Christianity has historically been able to stop the psychotic pagan cults from destroying the world...

But now Christianity is no longer a power broker in the world.....

Enjoy the decline.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 16:40 by Truthspoon.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 20:57 #108

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Paganism is ridiculous....

Well it does have some good points like in the Wicker Man where Christopher Lee presents a young boy to the pub landlords daughter so she can teach him all about sex, the lucky little fucker..:)-

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 21:03 #109

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Christianity divides

You can hang with nonchristian spiritual retards if you like mate, but include me out!
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (Bible: 2 Cor 6:14-18 )

"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 21:06 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 04 Oct 2019 22:40 #110

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
The cult is strong with you. Everything in the bible is BULLSHIT! At best! But being one of the numberless krill swallowed by jesus and turned into holy shit, (whale shit) I don't expect you to easily understand this. Another reason is that jesus is the heroin and you are the junkie. And your addicted mind craves him. But you have to get clean.

Also, as for your excuses for the noah's arc story, there is another word for it. LIES! And there are many people out there who believe the whole story is absolutely true. But if a story is part bullshit, you can bet your ass that the whole thing is bullshit. Also, I seem to remember bringing this up to you before. For all the good it did. What did the bible teach about mathematics, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geography, paleontology. evolution, genetics, electronics, etc. etc. etc. Not a god damned thing! And if it did touch on any of those subjects, it was absolutely wrong. Which tells any sane person just what the real value of the bible or any other religion is. NOTHING!

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 05 Oct 2019 00:52 #111

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Everything in the bible is BULLSHIT

You gotta be jiving us boy..:)
Christianity is anti-immigration, anti-heathen, anti-pervert, anti-corruption etc, so which bit of that have you got a beef with?
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2019 00:54 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 05 Oct 2019 21:26 #112

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
You should know, this isn't my first rodeo. I have had many discussions with religious people about my points of view. When backed into a corner, you do what they all did. Change the subject. You highlighted my saying that everything in the bible is bullshit. Then you bring up other bullshit. Face it. Everything in the bible IS bullshit. It was written by practically stone age people who were ignorant of about everything. You need to set the stone age aside and start living in the modern world.

Next, fuck your anti-immigration bullshit. Tell me that if jesus was at the mexican border today that he would be turning back the invaders. As for being anti-heathen, christianity IS heathen. Though admittedly, there are worse cults out there. As for being anti-corruption, all religion IS corrupt. Because they are all about the clueless trying to tell others they are right. All that aside, FUCK what the bible says or what any other cult has to say. What really matters is how YOU feel about invasion (immigration) or any of the other topics you brought up. You must strive to make up your own mind about everything. Not do what others tell you is right. Tell me. Am I giving you good advice or bad advice.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 05 Oct 2019 23:51 #113

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..I have had many discussions with religious people..
..Everything in the bible IS bullshit. It was written by practically stone age people who were ignorant of about everything.
Tell me that if jesus was at the mexican border today that he would be turning back the invaders..
.. FUCK what the bible says or what any other cult has to say. What really matters is how YOU feel about invasion (immigration) or any of the other topics you brought up..

1- I don't go to church and I cross the street to avoid most "religious people", I simply LIKE JESUS and that's good enough for me..:)
2- Nobody "wrote the bible", they simply put down on paper what God was saying; even Jesus said- "I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what God tells me to say"
3- If JC was at the Mexican border he'd probably tell them to fuck off, because Christianity says don't welcome heathens.
4- Even if there was no bible, I'd still feel exactly the same about immigration and perverts and heathens, it's just coincidence that the bible shares my same feelings..:)

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 06 Oct 2019 21:30 #114

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..I have had many discussions with religious people..
..Everything in the bible IS bullshit. It was written by practically stone age people who were ignorant of about everything.
Tell me that if jesus was at the mexican border today that he would be turning back the invaders..
.. FUCK what the bible says or what any other cult has to say. What really matters is how YOU feel about invasion (immigration) or any of the other topics you brought up..

1- I don't go to church and I cross the street to avoid most "religious people", I simply LIKE JESUS and that's good enough for me..:)
2- Nobody "wrote the bible", they simply put down on paper what God was saying; even Jesus said- "I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what God tells me to say"
3- If JC was at the Mexican border he'd probably tell them to fuck off, because Christianity says don't welcome heathens.
4- Even if there was no bible, I'd still feel exactly the same about immigration and perverts and heathens, it's just coincidence that the bible shares my same feelings..:)

1. Why would you like jesus. The main reason is that other people do too. That is a piss poor reason. Also, I would like to hear out of your own mouth that the old testament is a bunch of bullshit. That means god is a bunch of bullshit. Then, jesus claimed to be the son of that bullshit god. That means he is bullshit too. You shouldn't like bullshit. That so many people do is the reason our planet is so fucked up.
2. Seeing how there is no god, how could anybody write down what he was saying. Anybody who claims to be speaking the words of god is full of shit. Now if everybody heard the same voice, that might be different.
3. All of those ugly, overpopulating, scab scum invader mexicans coming across the border are christians. I remember seeing a march once of illegals that was funded by our anti-white slave loving government and Bill Gates. Some carried mexican flags. Some carried american flags and quite a number of them carried crucifixes. So jesus would have no reason to stop them on those grounds. The only thing that would stop them is slaughtering them. And I think jesus would be against that.
4. Next, if the bible has any stand on immigration, it would be in favor of it. Just look at the old testament. It is full of examples of jews immigrating into lands that were occupied by other peoples. And justifying their slaughter to take their land.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 07 Oct 2019 01:17 #115

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Why would you like jesus.
Seeing how there is no god, how could anybody write down what he was saying
All of those ugly, overpopulating, scab scum invader mexicans coming across the border are christians.
Next, if the bible has any stand on immigration, it would be in favor of it. Just look at the old testament. It is full of examples of jews immigrating into lands that were occupied by other peoples. And justifying their slaughter to take their land.

1- I like Jesus because he was anti-establishment..:)

"Fuck the lot of you!"

2- If the mexes who come to scrounge off the US are true Christians, I'm Mary Poppins..:)

3- God spoke to us through the prophets and Jesus..:)
Jesus said- "I only say what my father tells me to say"

4- Heathen tribes were running wild, so God had the Israelis backs and wiped the worthless fuckers out so that he'd have a safe place to send his son..:)
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2019 01:19 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 07 Oct 2019 23:10 #116

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Why would you like jesus.
Seeing how there is no god, how could anybody write down what he was saying
All of those ugly, overpopulating, scab scum invader mexicans coming across the border are christians.
Next, if the bible has any stand on immigration, it would be in favor of it. Just look at the old testament. It is full of examples of jews immigrating into lands that were occupied by other peoples. And justifying their slaughter to take their land.

1- I like Jesus because he was anti-establishment..:)

"Fuck the lot of you!"

2- If the mexes who come to scrounge off the US are true Christians, I'm Mary Poppins..:)

3- God spoke to us through the prophets and Jesus..:)
Jesus said- "I only say what my father tells me to say"

4- Heathen tribes were running wild, so God had the Israelis backs and wiped the worthless fuckers out so that he'd have a safe place to send his son..:)

Anything I say just goes in one ear and out the other with you. So what's the point. By the way, just plain politics in fact sucks. They just banned me again.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 07 Oct 2019 23:29 #117

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Anything I say just goes in one ear and out the other with you. So what's the point. By the way, just plain politics in fact sucks. They just banned me again.

1- The point is that Jesus is a great anti-estab rebellious role model for us all, so anybody who don't like him must be a lefty snowflake and/or Estab lackey..:)
2- I've been banned from various forums over the years because most mods are lefty snowflakes and/or Estab lackeys..:)

PS- I hang a lot in the LeakedReality video comments forum under the name "Poor Old Spike" because you can say what the hell you like, try it

leakreality.com/

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 08 Oct 2019 01:40 #118

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

1- The point is that Jesus is a great anti-estab rebellious role model for us all, so anybody who don't like him must be a lefty snowflake and/or Estab lackey..:)
2- I've been banned from various forums over the years because most mods are lefty snowflakes and/or Estab lackeys..:)

PS- I hang a lot in the LeakedReality video comments forum under the name "Poor Old Spike" because you can say what the hell you like, try it

leakreality.com/

Don't you get by now that you are talking to an Atheist's Atheist? You can't convert me. Or are you a glutton for punishment. So let's put it this way. It's possible there could be a tiny bit of historical truth in the old testament. I don't know because I wasn't there. But there was definitely a lot of bullshit and evil in it. Supposedly right out of the mouth of god. And jesus claimed to be his son. So he would have to be just as full of bullshit and evil. There is no doubt about it. As for being anti-establishment, I don't remember reading anything in the bible where jesus spoke against the real establishment there. Rome. Neither was he anti-establishment when it came to judaism. If our country was run by catholics and I invented being a protestant, I wouldn't be being anti-establishment. I would be just be promoting another form of the establishment. That wars were fought in Europe in the past over this very thing means nothing. Because historically, European countries fighting wars against each other seems to be something that they just like to do from time to time. Also, do you think being catholic or protestant makes a damn bit of difference? It might a tiny bit. But not enough to mean anything. As for commenting on pictures, I prefer debates at forums.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 08 Oct 2019 01:54 #119

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

leakreality.com/

Ffs that website is appalling

Fucking animals and they wonder why some.of us are more than hesitant to.roll.out the welcome banners to the world

Its shit like that makes me loose hope in humanity and makes me think might as well just get it over with and start the nuke war

What a fucking mess this planet is

But then.tbh makes.me.even more determined to stand up for a white mans world

Fucking filth

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 08 Oct 2019 07:44 #120

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

leakreality.com/

Ffs that website is appalling

Fucking animals and they wonder why some.of us are more than hesitant to.roll.out the welcome banners to the world

Its shit like that makes me loose hope in humanity and makes me think might as well just get it over with and start the nuke war

What a fucking mess this planet is

But then.tbh makes.me.even more determined to stand up for a white mans world

Fucking filth

Have you only just realised Mr A? Look at the countries, would nt you build a wall?
That and other, similar sites should be mandatory viewing to Soros liberals and the entire 'diversity' movement.
But hey, we're all as one right?
Wrong.
That's the real hate crime right there but it's raayciss to talk about it in a negative way.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.