Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:26 #161

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
So what's your problem, nobody has produced a clone of Rupert shit head and Kim so ronery so what choice do I have rearry?
Anyway, the bar is a jumpin, carry on Ruprecht.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:37 #162

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
  • Posts: 730
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
So what's your problem, nobody has produced a clone of Rupert shit head and Kim so ronery so what choice do I have rearry?
Anyway, the bar is a jumpin, carry on Ruprecht.

Dude.....let it go....you can do it....deep breath....walk away.......









Zajebiste życie, gówno cię!

Merrni një jetë të ndyrë ju copë mut!

Получить чертовски жизнь, ты кусок дерьма!

Få et jævlig liv!
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:40 #163

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
You reference my wife, is that because you're still a virgin?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:41 #164

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
For the record, we're taking turns in replying.
If you could phone a friend you might be able to do the same.... Just sayin.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:43 #165

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
  • Posts: 730
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
You reference my wife, is that because you're still a virgin?

No.

Få et jævlig liv!
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:43 #166

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
  • Posts: 730
  • Likes received: 16
TG wrote:
Dude.....let it go....you can do it....deep breath....walk away.......









Zajebiste życie, gówno cię!

Merrni një jetë të ndyrë ju copë mut!

Получить чертовски жизнь, ты кусок дерьма!

Få et jævlig liv!

Go on...you can do it laxative. :iitm: :iitm:
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 17:44 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:46 #167

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
  • Posts: 730
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
For the record, we're taking turns in replying.
If you could phone a friend you might be able to do the same.... Just sayin.

For the record, you are trolling, I am responding.

Get a life you sad sad person. Go get your wife, show her your work. :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 19:03 #168

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
She knows who I am, thanks.
She knows what you are and that you bear issues.
Sad, sad loser.
So ronery you seek a voice on a forum you profess to despise.

Loser.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 19 Oct 2019 00:22 #169

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Lux Interior wrote:
Why don't you create a new ID, on a new mail address and bump your own posts? You could also get a different IP address so if ANY FUCKING PUSSY starts wetting their panties and threatening police action you'll laugh it off.

I have done what you said dozens of times. And I have been banned from usmb dozens of times. And the first thing that clues them in that I am a "sock" is refreshing threads from banned people. I couldn't do it. But somebody else could. And if the mods banned them for being cultsmasher, all they would have to do is contact the forum and tell them that they aren't cultsmasher. So they should lift the ban. I know that their forum has many rules meant to suppress the truth. But leaving comments in threads created by banned members probably isn't against their rules. Though I've noticed one thing that usmb and other forums will do. They will just close the thread to further replies. Another thing that would be helpful is if other people around here joined that forum and left replies in those threads too. It might encourage others to do so. But with this forum having such a small membership, many of the threads I have written have got some replies. Then nobody replies to them any more.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 19 Oct 2019 00:34 #170

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..Seeing how I can't do it there..

Just re-register there with a new name and new email address like Lux said, then you can post anything you like, problem solved..:)

It doesn't work like that. I am famous over there. And I have been banned from there dozens of times. I am the one who tells them repeatedly, "If you disagree with what I said, tell me what it is and why. I can fix that." Or words to that effect. They cower in fear at the mere thought of my possibly being cultsmasher. I've told them what filthy scum they are. And why. The only thing they can do is ban me. Rather than try to justify their guilt to me. They would rather be wrong than be told why they are wrong. I can't smash whatever cults they follow alone. That is why I tried to seek help here. In vain it would seem.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 19 Oct 2019 01:42 #171

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
..And I have been banned from there dozens of times..

Well just start your own forum and nobody can ban you unless you ban yourself..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 20 Oct 2019 01:19 #172

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..And I have been banned from there dozens of times..

Well just start your own forum and nobody can ban you unless you ban yourself..:)

Maybe if I was rich I would. But believe it or not, I have more important things to do rather than piss around with trying to create a forum. Though at one time I went to one of those places where you could start your own forums for free and created one. But it was worth exactly what I paid for it. Nothing. Where forums usually have many categories, the one I created only had one. Also, whatever was posted on it was moderated by those who allowed me to create a forum. So it too would have been restricted.

Maybe the reason why you refuse to help me is because I hate sand niggers. Including the lead one, jesus. I do understand why. I have seen many instances where somebody was having personal troubles such as being hooked on drugs. So to help them get over it, they turned to a more powerful drug. Religion. But your White skin and the future of White people should be more important to you than that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 20 Oct 2019 15:58 #173

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
..Maybe the reason why you refuse to help me is because I hate sand niggers. Including the lead one, jesus..

No offence mate but are you a jew? They hate JC as much as you do!

Fact is, Christianity is anti-immigration, anti-heathen and anti-establishment so it sounds alright to me..:)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 16:00 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 20 Oct 2019 21:49 #174

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..Maybe the reason why you refuse to help me is because I hate sand niggers. Including the lead one, jesus..

No offence mate but are you a jew? They hate JC as much as you do!

Fact is, Christianity is anti-immigration, anti-heathen and anti-establishment so it sounds alright to me..:)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

Have you nothing better to do than to ask me stupid questions? I said I hate sand niggers. And jews are sand niggers. Jesus was a jew and a sand nigger. From what I have heard some people say, jesus was a nigger nigger. And as for your other bullshit, we have been through all that before. Such as if jesus today at the border would keep christian spicks out of this country. Which he almost certainly wouldn't have. Though all this is besides the point of getting some help in going after the more populated forums. Also, I started another thread that you may have seen. I haven't checked it yet to see if you actually left a reply. It is, "Does White = Cowardly Scum?" If you haven't left a reply in it, I invite you to do so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 21 Oct 2019 00:38 #175

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
I said I hate sand niggers. And jews are sand niggers. Jesus was a jew and a sand nigger..

JC was born in Israel but that don't mean he was a jew!
Real Jews accept the crackpot teachings of their priests, but Jesus was always kicking their ass, that's why they killed him..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 21 Oct 2019 23:20 #176

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
I said I hate sand niggers. And jews are sand niggers. Jesus was a jew and a sand nigger..

JC was born in Israel but that don't mean he was a jew!
Real Jews accept the crackpot teachings of their priests, but Jesus was always kicking their ass, that's why they killed him..:)

I would appreciate it if you stopped hallucinating all over me. Just look at Matthew 1:1. It says, "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham." So this is the bible itself saying that jesus was descended from those people. And who were they? JEWS! That aside, I have heard it said that jesus, apart from being a jew, was in fact a negro. Or as I prefer to put it, a nigger. Is it true? Try entering into your browser something like, "Was jesus a negro?" See what you come up with. I have never done so myself. Because I just don't give a shit. The less I hear the word jesus or jew, the better I like it. In fact, I would prefer it if those words were eliminated from every form of language and books that exist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 22 Oct 2019 00:39 #177

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..it is unlikely that you will see this thread either because of the avatar image I use.

Welcome mate, that pic don't bother me because for all we know them niggers were lynched because they'd just raped a little white girl, anything's possible..:)

I sent you a PM about USMB. Check it out.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 22 Oct 2019 01:35 #178

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
..I have heard it said that jesus, apart from being a jew, was in fact a negro. Or as I prefer to put it, a nigger. Is it true?

Not a friggin chance..:)
Oh wait, this startling new footage of JC and his disciples in action has just emerged-

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 01:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 23 Oct 2019 01:27 #179

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..I have heard it said that jesus, apart from being a jew, was in fact a negro. Or as I prefer to put it, a nigger. Is it true?

Not a friggin chance..:)
Oh wait, this startling new footage of JC and his disciples in action has just emerged-


Not a friggin chance what. That jesus was a darkie? Or that you would look it up to see if it was true. At the very least, I can tell you one thing that is complete bullshit. All of those pictures of jesus that were drawn over the centuries that showed him to be an Aryan looking White person with straight, light colored hair.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2019 01:28 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 23 Oct 2019 03:00 #180

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
Not a friggin chance what. That jesus was a darkie? Or that you would look it up to see if it was true. At the very least, I can tell you one thing that is complete bullshit. All of those pictures of jesus that were drawn over the centuries that showed him to be an Aryan looking White person with straight, light colored hair.

When the High Priests lackeys went to arrest Jesus in Gethsemane, that rat fink Judas had to point him out in the crowd for them.
If JC had been black, Judas would have simply said "You don't need me to point him out, you can't miss him, he's that nigger bloke"..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.