Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 23 Oct 2019 23:51 #181

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Not a friggin chance what. That jesus was a darkie? Or that you would look it up to see if it was true. At the very least, I can tell you one thing that is complete bullshit. All of those pictures of jesus that were drawn over the centuries that showed him to be an Aryan looking White person with straight, light colored hair.

When the High Priests lackeys went to arrest Jesus in Gethsemane, that rat fink Judas had to point him out in the crowd for them.
If JC had been black, Judas would have simply said "You don't need me to point him out, you can't miss him, he's that nigger bloke"..:)

Well he wasn't the only nigger. One of the apostles was Jesus' actual blood brother. As in they both had the same mother and father. Who obviously were also niggers. You have also mentioned john the baptist. He was jesus' cousin. And likely a nigger too. It's no wonder I can't get you to join in on my plan. You worship niggers! Why in the fuck didn't you worship those nigger drug dealers you were trying to bust. It would have caused you far less trouble. Also, you probably like money. Why not do your best to fuck White society over. Do the opposite of what Hitler would have done. Become a drug dealer yourself. Also, in case you are interested, I'm sure those nigger drug dealers wouldn't be adverse to getting a blow job from you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 24 Oct 2019 00:07 #182

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
You worship niggers!..

Nah mate you must have got me mixed up with Prince Harry, he likes his pussy black and has great fun shagging that lefty Megan bitch, there must be something wrong with his DNA to find black women attractive..:)

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 24 Oct 2019 00:31 #183

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
You worship niggers!..

Nah mate you must have got me mixed up with Prince Harry, he likes his pussy black and has great fun shagging that lefty Megan bitch, there must be something wrong with his DNA to find black women attractive..:)

Well it was all for naught. Though I didn't care, talking to you caused me to look it up. As it turns out, jesus probably wasn't a negroid. Though there are plenty that are. Ethiopia is full of them. As for prince Harry, fuck that royal inbred piece of shit. I also found out that he had been married before. To a White chick. Though they split up. I never heard shit about any of that. But sense he decided to marry some nigger bitch, I hear about them all the time. And when they got married, they practically threw a parade. I'm also glad his mother died. I hope the rumors are true that she was murdered. She probably died while she was giving her sand nigger boyfriend a blowjob. As far as I'm concerned, she wasn't much of a looker. But she should have been able to do better than a sand nigger.