Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 27 Sep 2019 11:35 #41

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 27 Sep 2019 11:59 #42

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 27 Sep 2019 20:49 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Okay I followed Lux's link to The Truth Unforbidden and leafed through it, so let me comment on it section by section-

1- It says the jews are nasty.
Like most people I'm well fed, well housed, well-clothed and well off, so I don't see any evidence that the jews are trying to sabotage our comfy lifestyles.

2- It says Hitler wasn't so bad.
Yes, he was a great speaker and motivator, but ultimately led Germany to ruin through too many bad decisions politically and militarily.

3 and 4- It says blacks are an inferior species.
Yes, white is right..:)

5- On the last page it says "Nobody is to blame but yourself".
Don't look at me! As long as the mindless masses keep voting useless politicians into power, things are never going to get better.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 01:00 #44

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
1. Can it really be that hard to understand? The jews are trying to destroy YOU! And they're doing a pretty damn good job at it. They got England and the U.S. to back the wrong side. And they got you suckers to commit a real genocide against other White people. Namely, the Germans. And they are responsible for flooding your country and the rest of Europe with sand niggers. Etc. etc. etc. Also, did you ever stop to think that you would be living an even more comfy lifestyle without them around? Another thing is that compared to the U.S., England is doing well. If it wasn't for the multiethnic society that the jew controlled media is pushing at every turn, things would be doing better in the U.S. WE would have universal health care. College for students would also be free. And we wouldn't be having our country flooded by ugly, overpopulating, illegal invader scab scum mexicans.

2. Before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Unemployment was also rampant. Hitler turned Germany's economic misery into the economic envy of the world! It is because of the jews and their American and English lap dogs that brought Germany to ruin. Another thing is the supposed blunder he made by invading Poland. But his whole reason for doing so was because ethnic Germans were being murdered in Poland. Also, a few months later, Russia invaded Finland. Where was the declaration of war for their not only invading Poland too, but later invading Finland. And as for the "blunder" of invading Russia, he only did so because he found out that Russia was about to invade Germany. One historian I read about said that the Nazis beat them to the punch by only one day! I could go on. But take my advice. Stop being a sucker.

3, 4, skip. 5. Both your points 1 and 2 show that you have nobody to blame but yourself..
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 01:10 #45

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Ugh is deluded by biblical quotes, imagining they are an acceptable replacement for critical thought.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 09:21 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Germans were being murdered in Poland.

After the invasion of Poland.

After German Selbstschutz snipers fired on retreating Polish troops, there was a Polish reaction against the German minority and then the retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after the fall of the city.

Bydgoszcz killings of Germans occurred between 3 and 4 September 1939 but German invasion began on 1 September 1939.

Hitler and his sinful pals were to blame for the mass slaughter of Europeans, he/they was a disaster for European civilisation.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 09:51 by Frothy.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 10:27 #47

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

German intentions were becoming increasingly clear in the days before the invasion of Poland. On 29 August, war correspondent Claire Hollingworth wrote in The Daily Telegraph of 10 mobile divisions massed on the border.

In the days prior to the German invasion of Poland in 1939, the Nazis initiated a campaign designed to persuade the international community that Germany was the victim of Polish aggression. Adolf Hitler intended to use this aggression to justify the invasion.

In the German press, reports appeared claiming that German nationals living in Poland had been subjected to torture. But something more eye-catching was needed to convince the world of Poland’s provocation.

In early August, Schutzstaffel (SS) leader Reinhard Heydrich had gathered together a select number of SS officers at a hotel in Gleiwitz. He informed them of a plan to stage a series of border incidents – so called “false flag” operations.

By 31 August, German tanks were massed on the Polish border and the SS – with assistance from the Abwehr (German intelligence) – put its plan into action.This plan included an attack on the customs house at the then German border village of Hochlinden, in which six inmates from the Sachsenhausen concentration camp were dressed up in Polish uniforms and shot. A second similar operation was carried out against the Pitschen forestry lodge. But perhaps the most famous incident took place in Gleiwitz.

Today, Gleiwitz is known as Gliwice and lies within the borders of Poland. But in 1939 it was a German border town.

In 1933, the Gleiwitz Radio Station was identified as an important hub for the dissemination of propaganda and the Germans constructed a new transmission tower and antenna there. The wooden tower, measuring 111 metres, is still standing today.

On the evening of 31 August 1939, a seven-man SS team stormed the transmitter station disguised as Polish insurgents. They pushed past the German staff, seized a microphone, and announced in Polish:

“Attention! This is Gliwice. The broadcasting station is in Polish hands.”
www.historyhit.com/gleiwitz-incident-explained/
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 10:31 by Frothy.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 10:38 #48

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Oh bless the hero he only wanted to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, and the Jews wouldn't let him, it's not fair boo hoo hoo.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 13:21 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Ugh is deluded by biblical quotes, imagining they are an acceptable replacement for critical thought.

But mate, I'd still have exactly the same thoughts even if there was no Bible..:)
As it is, the Bible simply backs us up, for example it says the Jews and all heathens are going up the spout-
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot,....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)
"Ungodly...they are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

And we shouldn't take heathens into our countries-
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Jesus said "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

And it's onto the sick-minded lefty libs and snowflakes-
"To those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

Remember, the Estab HATES Christianity because it knows it's onto all its sly little tricks-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world.." (Eph 6:12)

So JC is a great role model for us all..:)-

Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 13:35 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 13:47 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..you have nobody to blame but yourself..

Let's see-
I'm a right wing extremist nationalist patriot.
I only vote for the anti-immigration parties.
I can't stand lefty libs and snowflakes.
I switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got niggers or perverts in it, and I boycott any products that features them in its advertising.

So what do you think I'm doing wrong?

PS- Here's me swaggering under my wargame name 'Poor Old Spike', play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect-
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 14:21 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 13:56 #51

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
The Jews are responsible for flooding your country and the rest of Europe with sand niggers. .

Any jewish threat is small compared to the biggest threat of all, namely lefty lib politicians and their mushbrained lefty supporters, the vast majority of which are not jews.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:24 #52

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
I don't have to imagine that.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:29 #53

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I don't have to imagine that.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:38 #54

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Just about everything you have ever heard or read about WW II in general is a fucking LIE! Why? Because history is written by the winners. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. For the winning side, it remains a casualty. Ethnic Germans were being murdered in Poland. With the Polish government apparently turning a blind eye. Or being unable to stop the murders. Who was to blame? Likely jews who were pissed off at Germany deporting most of their jews. Or it could also have been Russian agents who wanted goad Germany into invading Poland. Which they could join in on. That is why Germany invaded. True, even more ethnic Germans were murdered after the invasion. I could only hope that this caused German troops to carry out some retribution.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:42 #55

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
What a load of horse shit! I didn't read very much. But one of the things it talked about was German forces building up forces on the Polish border. Gee. If they planned to invade, why would they want to do that!

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:44 #56

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Go fuck yourself. Also, there is no evidence that Hitler committed suicide. But there is plenty of evidence that says he escaped to Argentina.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 22:57 #57

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
You are the one who said that you live too comfy of a lifestyle to notice what the jews are doing. And you are the one who said that Hitler made bad political and military decisions. No matter what else you may do, that sounds like being the cause of the problems to me. Also, jesus was a lowlife piece of shit cult leader. The jews are the problem. And what was jesus. A jew! Also, you are a jew yourself. Because if you believe in a jewish god, you practice judaism! Christian and jewish make about as much difference as being a baptist or lutheran does. Also, the jews know that jesus is the best weapon they ever came up with against Whity. That is why from the time when movies were silent, jewish controlled movie studios have produces zillions of movies with a christian theme. As long as you follow that dogshit, you are again the cause of the problems. Despite whatever else you may do. What you talk about is like going after the leaves of a weed. But what you need to do is go after the roots.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 23:17 #58

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 23:24 by moronfinder.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 28 Sep 2019 23:20 #59

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Everything you think is controlled by the jews. They have bought and paid for your fucking ass. But you can break free of your chains.
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2019 23:23 by moronfinder.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 29 Sep 2019 01:34 #60

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Just about everything you have ever heard or read about WW II in general is a fucking LIE! Why? Because history is written by the winners..

"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mother told me about the time the Luftwaffe bombed Leicester (England) in Nov 1940 when she was 18.
She and her family survived without a scratch but others didn't.
Did the jews order Adolf to do it or was it his own idea?

imageleicestershire.org.uk/view-item?i=14350&WINID=1533993333552
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2019 01:38 by Ugh.