Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 21:36 #1

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Anybody know who the new Mod is at the Dave icke social site.

Calls himself, ink.

He is now trying desperately to ban vancity Eagle ( doesn’t like his beliefs).

I have just posted to defend him and was IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED for seven days for making a comment!

So much for abiding by Dave ickes belief in free speech!

Where does he get his MODS FROM?

if vancity Eagle comes over here ( does anybody know ) here is the post that was immediately DELETED by Mr. Ink and for which I suspended for seven days to shut me up!

Ain’t power great!

The deleted post.....



Mate, get out.

I was not banned . I was ‘suspended’ ( this happened about two weeks ago) because the white supremacist mob on here were shouting and DEMANDING it on a thread.

And the mod called jumpeogue or something gave in to them and then publicly acknowledged to them that I had been suspended.

imagine being suspended simply because the MOB DEMANDED it.

And all this on a forum named after David Icke.

you couldn’t make it up.

i have now left the forum.. It is a joke. It is now simply simply full mainly of extreme right wing racists who used to comment on the truth zone forum but have now came over here and now control this forum.

But I just posted now because of the utterly disgraceful admission of this new Mod on his last post.

Who has just admitted he would ban you if he could.

How disgraceful is that. You dont hold their views so they would love to ban you.

Not for breaking ANY rules - but because this ink mod doesn’t like your beliefs!

and the irony ! Most of the supremacists who post on here Abhor the ideas of David Icke! They really think he is bonkers.

Get out mate.

you are too good for this place.

And dont worry. I know Dave icke - hopefully I’ll see him when he is over in Dublin next year and let him know what’s really happening here.

and note to new Mod: don’t try deleting this or trying to ban me for expressing opinions.”
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2019 21:38 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 21:48 #2

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Getting better and better!
This new Mod has now deleted all of vancity thread where he was exposing how this new Mod is deleting posts and banning members whose beliefs he don’t LIKE!

Honestly you could not make this up!

Any of you guys who post there ( come on- we all know you do ) can you privately message vancity Eagle and tell him he can come over here and give us the full story.

I am now banned so I can’t do it. Cheers!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 21:53 #3

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3168
  • Likes received: 1041
And you think you'll get any let up here you Leftist, fagcuck sack of shit?
Fuck off and die.
And take that bleating Sambo with you.

Ink is a breath of fresh air on DI social, your pal./missus JumpRogue fucked it up royally and then ran away.
Nobody gives a shit about you turds over here.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2019 21:55 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 21:58 #4

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Seanxx wrote:
Getting better and better!
This new Mod has now deleted all of vancity thread where he was exposing how this new Mod is deleting posts and banning members whose beliefs he don’t LIKE!

Honestly you could not make this up!

Any of you guys who post there ( come on- we all know you do ) can you privately message vancity Eagle and tell him he can come over here and give us the full story.

I am now banned so I can’t do it. Cheers!

Yeh sure thing sean

I will get right on that

:iitm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 21:59 #5

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Just talk to David when you see.him

Im sure he will.give a.massive fuck.as well.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:04 #6

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
A poster called mr strummer had made a post revealing what Mr A really thinks of black and Asian people and mr Ink has once again decided that freedom of expression is now banned on Dave icke site and has now DELETED the comment!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:09 #7

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Lux Interior wrote:
And you think you'll get any let up here you Leftist, fagcuck sack of shit?
Fuck off and die.
And take that bleating Sambo with you.

Ink is a breath of fresh air on DI social, your pal./missus JumpRogue fucked it up royally and then ran away.
Nobody gives a shit about you turds over here.

Congratulations!

You guys, the mad pro trump white supremacists mob now totally control - once again - icke new forum. - and you have your OWM Mod in control there.

Congrats!

But here is something : it won’t last long!

Icke closed down his last forum when that happened - and the same will happen again.

Just wait and see.

Enjoy your power when you have it mr ink.

Your behavior is an absolute disgrace.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:10 #8

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3168
  • Likes received: 1041
Still a grass then, no change there. Strummer's another Leftist goon.,is he popping round for tiffin too?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:11 #9

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Seanxx wrote:
A poster called mr strummer had made a post revealing what Mr A really thinks of black and Asian people and mr Ink has once again decided that freedom of expression is now banned on Dave icke site and has now DELETED the comment!

Oh really ?

So you need a jew who is pro Israel to tell you what I really think do you ?

You fucking scum bag

The reason you are doing this again is because your ideas are shit and you are unable to contend.with people who will not bow down to your neo marxist horse shit

Now go do some voodoo Crowley shit and feed your demons you wretched satanist
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Lux Interior

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:15 #10

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Also.im.allowed to think whatever I fucking want about anything at all

If that includes some less than.pleasant opinions about people of a different race then so what ?

You think I have to be a fucking pussy and pretend everyone who has darker skin than me is automatically a great person

Yeh right

I will stand by my own words and I dont need a pro israel jew or an infested fan of Crowley to.interpret my own thoughts for me

You can try if you want but I wont be apologizing to anyone

Least of all you
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:19 #11

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
And you know what else seanx ?

See this ? * middle finger *

See that ?

Thats for you and your demonic friends

Fuck YOU
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:25 #12

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Just talk to David when you see.him

Im sure he will.give a.massive fuck.as well.

But let me ask you this: dont you think you have the right, as a member to read the posts on that thread which vancity created before they were all deleted by the Mod simply because they put the new Mod on a bad light.

Shouldn’t you the members be able to see these posts and make up your own mind?

Who gave this new Mod the power to delete any posts which expose what he has really being up to ( and you don’t know the half of it)?

Why don’t you post and ask for clarification on why all these posts have been deleted
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:29 #13

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Just talk to David when you see.him

Im sure he will.give a.massive fuck.as well.

But let me ask you this: dont you think you have the right, as a member to read the posts on that thread which vancity created before they were all deleted by the Mod simply because they put the new Mod on a bad light.

Shouldn’t you the members be able to see these posts and make up your own mind?

Who gave this new Mod the power to delete any posts which expose what he has really being up to ( and you don’t know the half of it)?

Why don’t you post and ask for clarification on why all these posts have been deleted

Why dont you get Crowley and the legions of demonic entitites.to.help you out you satanic piece of shit
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:31 #14

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
A poster called mr strummer had made a post revealing what Mr A really thinks of black and Asian people and mr Ink has once again decided that freedom of expression is now banned on Dave icke site and has now DELETED the comment!

Oh really ?

So you need a jew who is pro Israel to tell you what I really think do you ?

You fucking scum bag

The reason you are doing this again is because your ideas are shit and you are unable to contend.with people who will not bow down to your neo marxist horse shit

Now go do some voodoo Crowley shit and feed your demons you wretched satanist

At least on here it is refreshing because you guys really express the hate that you really feel .

On icke you pretend to be ‘moderate’ and not racist low life’s that you really are!

Enjoy your time over there. It will soon ‘close down’ like the other one.

And I laugh: if you guys only knew what was really going on and why mr ink immediately DELETED the whole thread and suspended posters expressing a view!

Are you not even curious?

The things mr vancity could tell you!

Oh, dear, o dear!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:36 #15

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Also.im.allowed to think whatever I fucking want about anything at all

If that includes some less than.pleasant opinions about people of a different race then so what ?

You think I have to be a fucking pussy and pretend everyone who has darker skin than me is automatically a great person

Yeh right

I will stand by my own words and I dont need a pro israel jew or an infested fan of Crowley to.interpret my own thoughts for me

You can try if you want but I wont be apologizing to anyone

Least of all you

So why don’t you say these things on the Dave icke forum?

On there you pretend that you believe none of these things.

That you are some lovely little moderate.

Why don’t you say there what you really believe??
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:37 #16

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3168
  • Likes received: 1041
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 22:46 #17

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Also.im.allowed to think whatever I fucking want about anything at all

If that includes some less than.pleasant opinions about people of a different race then so what ?

You think I have to be a fucking pussy and pretend everyone who has darker skin than me is automatically a great person

Yeh right

I will stand by my own words and I dont need a pro israel jew or an infested fan of Crowley to.interpret my own thoughts for me

You can try if you want but I wont be apologizing to anyone

Least of all you

So why don’t you say these things on the Dave icke forum?

On there you pretend that you believe none of these things.

That you are some lovely little moderate.

Why don’t you say there what you really believe??

I dont pretend anything

Go have a read of the justin trudeau blackface thread

Im not moderate.anything

Im sick and tired of biting my tongue regarding the reality of how different races behave

And im not the only one

But obviously you want to pretend we have to be nice.and only ever nice well it doesnt work does it

Why dont you.ask any Indian.nationalist what they think of the Pakis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 23:02 #18

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Also.im.allowed to think whatever I fucking want about anything at all

If that includes some less than.pleasant opinions about people of a different race then so what ?

You think I have to be a fucking pussy and pretend everyone who has darker skin than me is automatically a great person

Yeh right

I will stand by my own words and I dont need a pro israel jew or an infested fan of Crowley to.interpret my own thoughts for me

You can try if you want but I wont be apologizing to anyone

Least of all you

So why don’t you say these things on the Dave icke forum?

On there you pretend that you believe none of these things.

That you are some lovely little moderate.

Why don’t you say there what you really believe??

I dont pretend anything

Go have a read of the justin trudeau blackface thread

Im not moderate.anything

Im sick and tired of biting my tongue regarding the reality of how different races behave

And im not the only one

But obviously you want to pretend we have to be nice.and only ever nice well it doesnt work does it

Why dont you.ask any Indian.nationalist what they think of the Pakis

And you think it is ok that vancity has been banned/ suspended because this mod ink doesn’t like his views.

You and him have had good debates over there.

Shouldn’t you stand up for him and his right to express his beliefs even if you disagree with them.

Why should the new Mod have the right to silence him?

Why dont you ask why threads have been deleted and two posters have been banned/suspended for questioning the mod.

I think you owe vancity Eagle that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 23:27 #19

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
I dont owe vancity eagle anything

Same as I dont owe you or strummer anything

In fact I think its you who owes people an explanation of why you want David Ickes forum shut down
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 23:42 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
And I think strummer owes everyone an explanation as to why he is pro EU and pro Israel

When anyone who has spent more than ten minutes listening to David Icke.knows he is committed.to.exposing both of those creations for the absolute lie that they are
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.