Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 08 Nov 2019 23:12 #101

  • Thirdwave
  • Thirdwave's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes received: 1
Ahhh this reminds me of the old day's. Facebook and Twitter is so gulagish today. Maybe it's time to revert back to the good old fashioned forums... Nice and raw.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 02:30 #102

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2834
  • Likes received: 1168
Seanxx wrote:
Missed all the fun at DI forum.

Poor mr. ink didn’t last long before given the push.

Though he Pretended it was over this fantasy ‘council ‘ he wanted to set up.

Though it Never seemed to have occurred to him that there would have been more members on the council than members actually posting!

Mr ink then again lied that he never banned me and suspended others because we caught him out trying to ‘eliminate’ everybody who might have center left views.

In fact, mr ink threw up a terrible tantrum and threatened gareth that he would quit immediately as the mod (no one will do the job, except poor mr. screamingeagle who has to do all the work) if I wasn’t banned there and then!

How sad is that.

Anyway, the forum is doomed.

David is fed up with it. It is going to be left to wither and fade away into insignificance. Until people get the message ....and go elsewhere.

But it seems most of them over there are still too dim to see the writing on the wall! Come on, folks!

Soon it will all be make clear.

Nobody cares what you say or think

I only reply to you because its funny watching you spaz out
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, ink

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 12:44 #103

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Thirdwave wrote:
Well well well. I missed this, Facebook and Twitter have proven to be a bit gulagish.
Maybe good old fashioned forums are the way to go. Nice and raw :)
Icke? Hmmm I don't know where I stand with him today... Interesting question..

Years since I read your posts, mate

By far one of the best posters on the old Dave icke forum. You went from fascinating posts on Crowley to the left wing ....to the right wing! To chaos magic, I think.

You won’t last long over there now unless you are a right winger white supremacist - and if you dislike Jews, that’s an extra bonus.

For people like me who are in the center , neither right nor left , not wanted.

And they wonder why the forum is virtually dead in everything but name.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 12:49 #104

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Missed all the fun at DI forum.

Poor mr. ink didn’t last long before given the push.

Though he Pretended it was over this fantasy ‘council ‘ he wanted to set up.

Though it Never seemed to have occurred to him that there would have been more members on the council than members actually posting!

Mr ink then again lied that he never banned me and suspended others because we caught him out trying to ‘eliminate’ everybody who might have center left views.

In fact, mr ink threw up a terrible tantrum and threatened gareth that he would quit immediately as the mod (no one will do the job, except poor mr. screamingeagle who has to do all the work) if I wasn’t banned there and then!

How sad is that.

Anyway, the forum is doomed.

David is fed up with it. It is going to be left to wither and fade away into insignificance. Until people get the message ....and go elsewhere.

But it seems most of them over there are still too dim to see the writing on the wall! Come on, folks!

Soon it will all be make clear.

Nobody cares what you say or think

I only reply to you because its funny watching you spaz out

As if I give a fuck what a white racist like you thinks!

If I were you, I’d get in as much as your sick racist propaganda as you can into the DI before the plug is pulled.

Tell me, does trump still personally Twitter you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 15:53 #105

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Likes received: 998
Thirdwave wrote:
Well well well. I missed this, Facebook and Twitter have proven to be a bit gulagish.
Maybe good old fashioned forums are the way to go. Nice and raw :)
Icke? Hmmm I don't know where I stand with him today... Interesting question..

Hey Thirdwave...glad you made it over. This place is a great refuge from Clown-World, though we do have the odd stray clown here as you can see above...hahahaha honk honk!
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 15:54 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 16:27 #106

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 685
  • Likes received: 98
Seanxx wrote:
Missed all the fun at DI forum.

Poor mr. ink didn’t last long before given the push.

Though he Pretended it was over this fantasy ‘council ‘ he wanted to set up.

Though it Never seemed to have occurred to him that there would have been more members on the council than members actually posting!

Mr ink then again lied that he never banned me and suspended others because we caught him out trying to ‘eliminate’ everybody who might have center left views.

In fact, mr ink threw up a terrible tantrum and threatened gareth that he would quit immediately as the mod (no one will do the job, except poor mr. screamingeagle who has to do all the work) if I wasn’t banned there and then!

How sad is that.

Anyway, the forum is doomed.

David is fed up with it. It is going to be left to wither and fade away into insignificance. Until people get the message ....and go elsewhere.

But it seems most of them over there are still too dim to see the writing on the wall! Come on, folks!

Soon it will all be make clear.

whats up mate

good to see you.

I didn't even realize you had been banned for a while, Ink had told me you weren't banned, I thought you had just decided to leave for a while.

Ink asked me to be a part of the council, which I agreed. We voted for the council to be publicly named all in the name of "transparency" and immedietly Muir started to freak out once he realized I was on the council trying to claim that 7 people deciding on matters instead of 1 was "centralization of control"

That guy is a fucking clown, he is a total hypocrite and stands for virtually the opposite of everything he tries to pretend he stands for.

Muir is a far right authoritarian who doesnt give a fuck about decentralized power, or freedom of speech, or anything else for that matter.

DIF is a joke now. All because Muir threw a hissy fit, the council was disbanded AFTER 1 DAY.

So basically the DIF just gets bullied by 1 member. How is that democratic ? How is that anything other than authoritarianism.

And that vile piece of shit Mr.Anderson was allowed to abuse me on that council thread.

More than anything you have ever done, yet why isn't he banned ?

YOu were banned because the white supremacists do not like you, and they are a bunch of low IQ snowflakes who cannot put up a good argument. They start to cry like the pussies they are when you call them out, and they cannot handle you. That is it. PERIOD.

Abuse my ass. I have been abused by countless members on that forum and they remain.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 16:31 #107

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
You would want the patience of a saint.

I see that crazed Jew hate fanatic mr roasting or mr golden as he hides over there is still trying to peddle the myth that me using bad language is the cause of the problem.

How fucking pathetic.

The cause - as he knows well- is the attempt by mr ink and supported by his mates ( and gareth) to ban and silence political moderates like me and mr vancity - and to stop us from exposing their extreme nutty white race agenda.

Aided of course by the nutty Christian fundamentalists like mr prate who hate us exposing their fake mind control religion.

And so they were all delighted when I was banned along with two other moderates by mr ink and vancity was suspended again and again - and there wasn’t a fucking a WORD out of them about democracy then. Asking what is happening here?

Now suddenly people like mr Muir have suddenly discovered democracy again - now that their position is threatened.

But there wasn’t a fucking word from mr Muir and his buddies when all the moderates were banned by mr ink and gareth. BTW, His father would be ashamed of him. But that’s another story.

What a joke!

But You have to laugh at all the hypocrisy!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 16:45 #108

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Missed all the fun at DI forum.

Poor mr. ink didn’t last long before given the push.

Though he Pretended it was over this fantasy ‘council ‘ he wanted to set up.

Though it Never seemed to have occurred to him that there would have been more members on the council than members actually posting!

Mr ink then again lied that he never banned me and suspended others because we caught him out trying to ‘eliminate’ everybody who might have center left views.

In fact, mr ink threw up a terrible tantrum and threatened gareth that he would quit immediately as the mod (no one will do the job, except poor mr. screamingeagle who has to do all the work) if I wasn’t banned there and then!

How sad is that.

Anyway, the forum is doomed.

David is fed up with it. It is going to be left to wither and fade away into insignificance. Until people get the message ....and go elsewhere.

But it seems most of them over there are still too dim to see the writing on the wall! Come on, folks!

Soon it will all be make clear.

whats up mate

good to see you.

I didn't even realize you had been banned for a while, Ink had told me you weren't banned, I thought you had just decided to leave for a while.

Ink asked me to be a part of the council, which I agreed. We voted for the council to be publicly named all in the name of "transparency" and immedietly Muir started to freak out once he realized I was on the council trying to claim that 7 people deciding on matters instead of 1 was "centralization of control"

That guy is a fucking clown, he is a total hypocrite and stands for virtually the opposite of everything he tries to pretend he stands for.

Muir is a far right authoritarian who doesnt give a fuck about decentralized power, or freedom of speech, or anything else for that matter.

DIF is a joke now. All because Muir threw a hissy fit, the council was disbanded AFTER 1 DAY.

So basically the DIF just gets bullied by 1 member. How is that democratic ? How is that anything other than authoritarianism.

And that vile piece of shit Mr.Anderson was allowed to abuse me on that council thread.

More than anything you have ever done, yet why isn't he banned ?

YOu were banned because the white supremacists do not like you, and they are a bunch of low IQ snowflakes who cannot put up a good argument. They start to cry like the pussies they are when you call them out, and they cannot handle you. That is it. PERIOD.

Abuse my ass. I have been abused by countless members on that forum and they remain.

Good to hear from you, mate.

I was banned immediately after I posted when mr ink publicly admitted to you on a written post that he wanted to ban you simply because of your VIEWS.

Then , no surprise the whole thread was deleted and I got a ban for life!

Imagine that! Banned FOR LIFE for saying that you should have the right to your own views!

As for the abuse, from mr A I saw it.

Utterly disgusting.

I get banned FOR LIFE for arguing for freedom of expression - and people like mr A get FREE REIGN on the DI forum to post endless racist abuse.

Gareth should be fucking shamed of himself for allowing this and for agreeing that all the moderates like me could be banned.

As for the council idea, that was actually a good idea.

And mr ink at least acknowledged that he had a problem with bias ( I suppose deep down we all do) . He also seems to have put in a hell of a lot of work on fixing the thread that was deleted - so he deserves credit for that.
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 16:49 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 16:45 #109

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
Why don't you pair of cunts get a room?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 16:46 #110

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Likes received: 998
Can anyone confirm that Eggsy and Black Van Man are actually the same person. Surely they are two alters of someone with schizophrenic personality disorder.

Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 16:47 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 17:01 #111

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Just reading that pathetic low life mr ink trying to claim I was banned because all my posts were abusive,

How pathetic.


Funny how mr ink just decided to ban me for life the MOMENT HE DELETED AN ENTIRE THREAD WHERE HE POSTED HE WANTED POSTERS WITH VIEWS LIKE VANCITY AND ME BANNED.

And yet his mates can post unlimited vile racist abuse - and get full free reign to continue to so.

I have copies of over 50 vile abusive posts to me and about my two daughters by these sick fucks - which mr ink knows all about ( I presume he can read) - and yet they are fully protect to continue their racist abuse .

What a shameful person you are, mr ink.
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 17:02 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 17:57 #112

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 685
  • Likes received: 98
Seanxx wrote:
Just reading that pathetic low life mr ink trying to claim I was banned because all my posts were abusive,

How pathetic.


Funny how mr ink just decided to ban me for life the MOMENT HE DELETED AN ENTIRE THREAD WHERE HE POSTED HE WANTED POSTERS WITH VIEWS LIKE VANCITY AND ME BANNED.

And yet his mates can post unlimited vile racist abuse - and get full free reign to continue to so.

I have copies of over 50 vile abusive posts to me and about my two daughters by these sick fucks - which mr ink knows all about ( I presume he can read) - and yet they are fully protect to continue their racist abuse .

What a shameful person you are, mr ink.

LOL Ink just banned me.


What a joke that forum is.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 18:11 #113

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Just reading that pathetic low life mr ink trying to claim I was banned because all my posts were abusive,

How pathetic.


Funny how mr ink just decided to ban me for life the MOMENT HE DELETED AN ENTIRE THREAD WHERE HE POSTED HE WANTED POSTERS WITH VIEWS LIKE VANCITY AND ME BANNED.

And yet his mates can post unlimited vile racist abuse - and get full free reign to continue to so.

I have copies of over 50 vile abusive posts to me and about my two daughters by these sick fucks - which mr ink knows all about ( I presume he can read) - and yet they are fully protect to continue their racist abuse .

What a shameful person you are, mr ink.

LOL Ink just banned me.


What a joke that forum is.

What a pathetic prat he is.

Yes, I see he has now banned the last two political moderates from DI forum.

So the forum is now the sole breeding ground for extreme racist right wing anti Jewish white supremacists!

Well done, mr ink. You must be their hero.

And then gareth wonders why hotels and countries ban David from holding his seminars.

....because these people use the hate posts in all his forums as proof of the people he attracts.

Yet mr gareth keeps doing this. I wonder why? It is mainly because he keeps giving control of the forum over to these extremists.

He did it with zibha- which led to the old forum closed down.

And now he gave control over to this extremist, mr ink - with the same result. More disaster.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 19:47 #114

  • ink
  • ink's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Likes received: 25
I find it great fun reading this thread .... the lies are stunning lol

Vancity .... You have no idea of my actions .... I mean, fuck me Muir thinks we are mates???

Anyway the council voted against me (no really I never would have seen that happening lol ) and I removed your ban lol

LMFAO .... I will say van .... you are simple to play : )
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 19:58 #115

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
ink wrote:
I find it great fun reading this thread .... the lies are stunning lol

Vancity .... You have no idea of my actions .... I mean, fuck me Muir thinks we are mates???

Anyway the council voted against me (no really I never would have seen that happening lol ) and I removed your ban lol

LMFAO .... I will say van .... you are simple to play : )

You have just posted WHY you banned them.

You banned them because you ‘didn’t like them’!

Imagine a Mod acting on that basis.

“I don't like vancity nor berten but I shouldn't have the right to ban them just because of MY bias.’


But of course that is not even true.

You banned them and the rest of us because you don’t like our VIEWS.

That’s the real truth. Nothing to do with ‘abusive posts.

And the irony: ....THAT is what you posted on THe thread you deleted weeks ago ( how you would like to ban us all) and when I complained about that utterly ignorant post ....that was when you then banned me FOR LIFE!

You should be sacked immediately for behaving like that on a forum like DI forum.

And it has taken you all these weeks to admit !

Shameful.

If you had any decency or honor, you would resign .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 20:03 #116

  • ink
  • ink's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Likes received: 25
omg .... you make me laugh .... I have resigned 3 times now yer pratt lol

.
“I don't like vancity nor berten but I shouldn't have the right to ban them just because of MY bias.’

But of course that is not even true.

You banned them and the rest of us because you don’t like our VIEWS.
and this is the same fucking thing sad boy lol
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 20:04 by ink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 20:04 #117

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
Here mr. ink is one of the posts you DELETED on THAT thread where you admitted you wanted to ban us because of our beliefs:

The date : sept 21





“Mate, get out.

I was not banned . I was ‘suspended’ ( this happened about two weeks ago) because the white supremacist mob on here were shouting and DEMANDING it on a thread.

And the mod called jumpeogue or something gave in to them and then publicly acknowledged to them that I had been suspended.

imagine being suspended simply because the MOB DEMANDED it.

And all this on a forum named after David Icke.

you couldn’t make it up.

i have now left the forum.. It is a joke. It is now simply simply full mainly of extreme right wing racists who used to comment on the truth zone forum but have now came over here and now control this forum.

But I just posted NOW because of the utterly disgraceful admission of this new Mod on his last post.

Mr. ink has just admitted he would ban you if he could.

How disgraceful is that. You dont hold their views so they would love to ban you.

Not for breaking ANY rules - but because this ink mod doesn’t like your beliefs!

and the irony ! Most of the supremacists who post on here Abhor the ideas of David Icke! They really think he is bonkers.

Get out mate.

you are too good for this place.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 20:11 #118

  • ink
  • ink's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Likes received: 25
Didn't even read that .... I can see the thread .... the actual thread .... it is not deleted just hidden and not by me .... but you wont believe that lol

Tell ya what sad boy .... you think I did wrong by banning you?

If you want I shall create a poll .... which all members with over 10 posts and which exist before the time of this post .... can vote in!

And it will be a simple question .... Should Seanx's Ban be revoked?

Do you want that?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 20:11 #119

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 204
  • Likes received: 23
And then within a few hours: for exposing you for DELETING all the thread and your ignorant posts, you deem that ‘abusive behavior ‘.

And then you added: “ it has ‘been decided that your input is not in the best interest of the forum’!!

Fucking pathetic.

Get some self- respect man and resign.

You’re a disgrace.

Hi Seanx,
You have been warned by ink

Reason: Abusive Behavior
Penalty:
Given 1 points which will never expire.
Restricted from posting - Indefinitely
Banned - Indefinitely
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Nov 2019 20:19 #120

  • ink
  • ink's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Likes received: 25
So thats a no then .... lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.