Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Sep 2019 23:49 #21

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I dont owe vancity eagle anything

Same as I dont owe you or strummer anything

In fact I think its you who owes people an explanation of why you want David Ickes forum shut down

Thank you very much.

You dont think it’s wrong that vancity has been banned/ suspended because the mod don’t like his views.

You can allow that?

The mod ACTUALLY said on the thread that he would like to ban him.

And then mr ink KNEW he had made a terrible mistake so he banned/ suspended all the posters involved and deleted all threads.

And now you know about it ... but haven’t got the balls to make a thread there and fucking demand why a daily poster like vancity has been suspended and why threads deleted.

Bty, what did ink tell you in your private messages in the last half hour.

As I said you don’t know the half of it!

But one thing I can tell you. I and no doubt vancity Eagle have lost all respect for you.

Have a nice life. You are fucking gutless.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 00:01 #22

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
And I think strummer owes everyone an explanation as to why he is pro EU and pro Israel

When anyone who has spent more than ten minutes listening to David Icke.knows he is committed.to.exposing both of those creations for the absolute lie that they are

What a cowards cop out.

This is about people HAVING FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND NOT ALLOWING SOME FUCKING MODERATOR TO BAN SUSPEND People BECAUSE HE DONT LIKE ThEIR VIEWS.

AND YOU HAVENT EVEN THE GUTS TO CREATE A THREAD AND ASK WHY?

Are you afraid of ink?

I wonder is mr ink a the new reincarnation of mr zibha.

The last time too he banned me and vancity Eagle and anybody else who expressed moderate views.

And what happened then will happen again.

Mr zibha and the forum was closed down as icke was totally sick to the stomach of his name and forum been full of extremist hate views.

And people linking him to that and using it to get him banned from halls and countries.

What is the old saying: The more things change the more they remain the same.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 00:03 by Seanxx.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 00:12 #23

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Im glad you have lost all respect for me

Now we dont have to pretend anymore do we

Looking forwars to.seeing the real.seanx for once
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 00:20 by MrAnderson.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 00:27 #24

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Pathetic.

You won’t see me.

I left the forum two weeks ago to let it rot with you guys.

But don’t worry.

I’ll tell vancity Eagle how you haven’t even got the basic decency or the fucking courage to EVEN ask why he was banned/ suspended for simply expressing his beliefs.

Like all cowards , you look the other way or pretend that you didn’t know.

Well, you’ll have to live with it.

Have a nice life.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 00:31 #25

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
And I think strummer owes everyone an explanation as to why he is pro EU and pro Israel

When anyone who has spent more than ten minutes listening to David Icke.knows he is committed.to.exposing both of those creations for the absolute lie that they are

What a cowards cop out.

This is about people HAVING FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND NOT ALLOWING SOME FUCKING MODERATOR TO BAN SUSPEND People BECAUSE HE DONT LIKE ThEIR VIEWS.

AND YOU HAVENT EVEN THE GUTS TO CREATE A THREAD AND ASK WHY?

Are you afraid of ink?

I wonder is mr ink a the new reincarnation of mr zibha.

The last time too he banned me and vancity Eagle and anybody else who expressed moderate views.

And what happened then will happen again.

Mr zibha and the forum was closed down as icke was totally sick to the stomach of his name and forum been full of extremist hate views.

And people linking him to that and using it to get him banned from halls and countries.

What is the old saying: The more things change the more they remain the same.

What a massive pile of bullshit

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 00:34 #26

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Pathetic.

You won’t see me.

But don’t worry.

I’ll tell vancity Eagle how you haven’t even got the basic decency or the fucking courage to EVEN ask why he was banned/ suspended for simply expressing his beliefs.

Like all cowards , you look the other way or pretend that you didn’t know.

Well, you’ll have to live with it.

Have a nice life.

Whatever sad sack enjoy being a fag

:salute:

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 02:50 #27

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Hey fagcuck X, I pm'd Ink regarding Van diesel, just not in the way you expected.
Have a nice wander in the desert.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 03:29 #28

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Isn't karma a bitch Sean.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 04:04 #29

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Seanxx wrote:

So about the same time Jumpy left and digital arrived then?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 11:57 #30

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
So this new Mod has now banned me for life for posting the post on top of this page.

So expressing the opinion I did is now abusive behavior and so freedom of speech is now banned on Dave icke site.

Hi Seanx,
You have been warned by ink

Reason: Abusive Behaviour
Penalty:
Given 1 points which will never expire.
Restricted from posting - Indefinitely
Banned - Indefinitely

Note:
After review of your account it has been decided that your input is not in the best interest of the forum

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:02 #31

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Novum, wasn't there a policy not to import fights from other forums here?

Please act accordingly to this Irish filth please.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:05 #32

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Good, now fuck off from here you delusional, disruptive shitcunt.
No one likes you, van the Sambo ain't coming back either.
Good riddance, just virtue signal your precious self under a bus.
Both bikerfag and boots came snivelling on here after their shoa experience, they're in the "where are they now" category. As if anyone gives an actual shit. Go meet them Sean fagcuck.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 13:08 by Lux Interior.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:26 #33

• Truthspoon
Seanxx wrote:
So this new Mod has now banned me for life for posting the post on top of this page.

So expressing the opinion I did is now abusive behavior and so freedom of speech is now banned on Dave icke site.

Hi Seanx,

Penalty:
Banned - Indefinitely

Note:
After review of your account it has been decided that your input is not in the best interest of the forum

Well well Sean, what a sudden and entertaining reversal of fortunes..... weren't you the guy one minute boasting of what we had in store for us with you new special friend on the moderator team, and how you were apparently privy to all the secrets?

Well Sean, all I can say is good for Gareth and the Ickes for seeing reason and realising that people like you and your moderator friends are good for only one thing: killing forums stone dead by banning everyone....

You don't win this time Sean, and it looks like you've finally had a taste of your own medicine you've been dishing out to hundreds upon hundreds of banned forum members over the years.

The only problem with what happened to you is that it comes many many years too late.

Now go find something better to do with your life and try to become a better person because that Forum has just allowed you to vent your inner arsehole for the past ten years.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:50 #34

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Hi Seanx,

Penalty:
Banned - Indefinitely

Note:

Well well Sean, what a sudden and entertaining reversal of fortunes..... weren't you the guy one minute boasting of what we had in store for us with you new special friend on the moderator team, and how you were apparently privy to all the secrets?

Well Sean, all I can say is good for Gareth and the Ickes for seeing reason and realising that people like you and your moderator friends are good for only one thing: killing forums stone dead by banning everyone....

You don't win this time Sean, and it looks like you've finally had a taste of your own medicine you've been dishing out to hundreds upon hundreds of banned forum members over the years.

The only problem with what happened to you is that it comes many many years too late.

Now go find something better to do with your life and try to become a better person because that Forum has just allowed you to vent your inner arsehole for the past ten years.

Hi, arsehole, I have never been a mod on that forum and never banned anybody.

Even though that is yours and your mates great fantasy!

Most of you idiot wankers even thought I was David Icke! That’s how deluded most of you guys were ! And that I had superpowers to ban anybody!

But I wouldn't worry too much. Things are only beginning.

Now that mr ink has ‘cleansed’ icke forum of anybody with Centre left views - all that are left now on the DI forum are the crew who post their disgusting race views here.

Just read the lovely posts above to me.

The truthzone has become the Dave icke forum!

Now icke takes no interest at all in his forum - can you blame him - more important things to do - but as time goes on the boys here will tire of having to ‘moderate’ and ‘hide ’ their real views when they are on the DI forum - so eventually the same thing will happen on that new forum as happened to the old one - it will be closed down!

As night follows day!

But congrats to mr ink - who i see is a member here and all the posters here - you have been successful - you now control ickes forum - it is now your baby and you have free reign to pump out all your pro-trump white supremacist crap to your hearts content.

Happy days!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:53 #35

• Truthspoon
No Sean, you weren't a mod, I didn't say that, but you worked with the stinky sex predator (Zhiba) to ensure anyone who disagreed with you and Captain fudge-fingers was banned.

Why are you here anyway? Haven't you got Crowleyite tantric rape magic to get up to with some poor dim-witted harlot who doesn't know better...

Or was that all just wishful wanking thinking.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 13:59 by Truthspoon.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 13:58 #36

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
On the old forum when somenone is banned it showed in their profile, seems not so in new forum. seems not right to me.

Truth is anti-semitic

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 14:05 #37

• Truthspoon
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

Hi Seanx,

Penalty:
Banned - Indefinitely

Note:

Hi, arsehole, I have never been a mod on that forum and never banned anybody.

Even though that is yours and your mates great fantasy!

Most of you idiot wankers even thought I was David Icke! That’s how deluded most of you guys were ! And that I had superpowers to ban anybody!

But I wouldn't worry too much. Things are only beginning.

Now that mr ink has ‘cleansed’ icke forum of anybody with Centre left views - all that are left now on the DI forum are the crew who post their disgusting race views here.

Just read the lovely posts above to me.

The truthzone has become the Dave icke forum!

Now icke takes no interest at all in his forum - can you blame him - more important things to do - but as time goes on the boys here will tire of having to ‘moderate’ and ‘hide ’ their real views when they are on the DI forum - so eventually the same thing will happen on that new forum as happened to the old one - it will be closed down!

As night follows day!

But congrats to mr ink - who i see is a member here and all the posters here - you have been successful - you now control ickes forum - it is now your baby and you have free reign to pump out all your pro-trump white supremacist crap to your hearts content.

Happy days!

The sad thing is Sean you don't sound like a cunt right now......... Is this really you?

It gives me no pleasure actually to see you like this.

You've got to admit one thing: the Jews are the centre of the whole web, we know that, Icke knew that, and many of us, well me anyway, got a lot of our early information about this from Icke.

So it's kind of you who doesn't really fit Sean....in fact you never did.....you were just protected by your Crowley loving friends on the forum....

But that seems to have passed now.....and now, you're on your own and exposed as someone who fundamentally doesn't agree with Icke and gets angry with people who support Icke's views on his own forum....

I don't even know why you are so attached to Icke, you obviously think he's a racist and you once stated as much and stormed off.

It's obvious you don't fit so where's the problem?

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 14:08 #38

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
No Sean, you weren't a mod, I didn't say that, but you worked with stinky Gandalf (Zhiba) to ensure anyone you and faggot drawers were banned.

Again you are in a fantasy land. Mr zhiba banned me ! And I am presuming that mr Ink is just a new reincarnation of mr zibha!

And I never asked for anybody to be banned. I believe in full expression of views even if they are expressed in aggressive insulting language,

Forums are for adults and for free expression.

And look at the irony.

I have to go onto THIS forum to reveal what is happening on the Dave icke forum where freedom of expression have been banned and curtailed!

Dave icke who is the champion of free speech - and this is what mods there are doing there in his name!

You couldn’t make it up!

A mod mr ink openingly admitting to a poster - vancity - that he would like to ban him because of his views. And he said that in a WRITTEN post.

And then he admitted in another written post that he had just done the same thing to another poster with the same views!

And when mr ink had recognized his big mistake, he deleted the entire thread - and banned and suspended anybody who had posted on it and was aware of what he as a mod had posted!

Now I know you guys don’t give a fuck because you hate our guts but shouldn’t you be asking why threads were deleted and members suspended/ banned.

But of course you guys won’t say a word. Look the other way.

Anyway, lads happy days for you.

His forum is now yours to do as you please.

You guys are too smart for us moderates and multiculturalists!
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 14:12 by Seanxx.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 14:12 #39

• Truthspoon
I definitely don't hate you Sean.... but I hated being called names by you, then receiving points and suspensions from your mate Zhiba when I answered back.....

You lefties kind of did what lefties always do.

But anyway, I'm not even that bothered about the Icke Forum, I think this place is better and most if not all the best posters on the Icke forum are here anyway....

If only you got smart to the Jew question.....everything else would fall into place my friend..... you would see the light and the truth would set you free.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 14:36 by Truthspoon.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 22 Sep 2019 15:16 #40

• Truthspoon
Why are you a multiculturalist anyway Sean?

Are you non-white?

If so then I agree you have a dog in the fight and you want to preserve your privileged position in white society......like Vancity....

As long as everyone's hating on whitey they ain't paying too much attention to black crime stats....aye?
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare