Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 17 Nov 2019 19:33 #201

MrAnderson wrote:
Just talk to David when you see.him

Im sure he will.give a.massive fuck.as well.

:lmao: :lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 17 Nov 2019 20:00 #202

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm astonished that David Icke would be friends with such an obnoxious twit as Sean.

Tell me Sean, is David Icke still a racist?

Or have you changed your tune again.......

I think Sean and Vancity must be a pair of goofy nogs...... I've nothing against people of colour until they prove that they really are assholes which they do time and time again.

I dated a nice bouncy black girl once and we had a lot of fun......but something about London stabbings and white people being raped and massacred in South Africa and we're still the racists, even though we're fast becoming victims of black violence has made me reconsider my previously tolerant attitude to racial politics. Now I just want them to leave us alone and all go back to where they came from. They've got their countries and I want mine.

Fuck...had to agree with this cunt....So Ive started self harming :raiseglass:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 17 Nov 2019 20:12 #203

Lux Interior wrote:
Lol @ at seanxfaggot, Ronisron was well established on the old forum.
FFS, people can see for themselves how chronic Seanxfaggot 's powers of comprehension actually are. Jabbering away, talking bollocks and not seeing the wood for the trees.
Great truthseeker that one.
Hey Seanxfaggot, what platform are you going to find where folks don't ridicule your drivel?

Lux is correct that Ronisron is an old player on forums, may have had a darkie with an afro as his avatar....sorry can't remember every thing :emo:

Eagle was always a cunt on the DI forum from the day he arrived...die hard red. if ever a summary execution was required he would be number 1 candidate.

Seanx...well a good old Bhoy..IRA supporter and we clashed many times on the DI forum...sort of gave him a squeeze after that. but seems he is back creating havoc with bs.
Get out and enjoy the winter rain ffs :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 18 Nov 2019 13:00 #204

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
Lux Interior wrote:
So by those standards people talking about the Talmud and Jewish 'suffering' are let off the hook then?
You're welcome.

If people want to talk about the Talmud of Jewish suffering, I don't care....people can say what they want, I don't have to agree or join in with them if I decide not to. it seemed to me that the professor was taking his opportunity to talk about white supremacy over history. He probably wanted to go out with a bang stating that white men should all be killed, but as I already said, nobody is living their life according to professor whatshisface's opinion.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2019 13:26 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 18 Nov 2019 13:04 #205

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
MrAnderson wrote:
There was a twat on the old icke forum called white light

He would do the similar game as frothy

Just contrary and disagree and get into these pointless bullshit exchanges that went :

Yes it is / no it isnt

He never actually.provided much in the way of information and when he did it was complete cuckery

Just like lord frothchild

Ah so, White Light gives you six of the best too... if you see him over there tell him that I just gave you another half dozen.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2019 13:09 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 20 Nov 2019 08:30 #206

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2151
  • Likes received: 1152
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm astonished that David Icke would be friends with such an obnoxious twit as Sean.

Tell me Sean, is David Icke still a racist?

Or have you changed your tune again.......

I think Sean and Vancity must be a pair of goofy nogs...... I've nothing against people of colour until they prove that they really are assholes which they do time and time again.

I dated a nice bouncy black girl once and we had a lot of fun......but something about London stabbings and white people being raped and massacred in South Africa and we're still the racists, even though we're fast becoming victims of black violence has made me reconsider my previously tolerant attitude to racial politics. Now I just want them to leave us alone and all go back to where they came from. They've got their countries and I want mine.

Fuck...had to agree with this cunt....So Ive started self harming :raiseglass:

Except you've never dated a girl, unless you count Blow-Up Brenda, or was it Blow-Up Bob?
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2019 08:35 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 21 Nov 2019 01:58 #207

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3712
  • Likes received: 1405
How did Lui end up banned ?
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 15:58 #208

Seanxx wrote:
And the dreary but not very bright mr. Muir has lapped it up trying to lick ass his new master mr. ink.

my understanding is that far from licking anyones ass muir is the only guy who has argued with EVERYONE including ink

in fact it goes beyond that because muir seems to have criticised ALL power structures at some point from the left to the right to the religions to the government to the opposition to the corporations to the deep state...basically any concentration of power has at some point received a swipe from muir and far from being prejudiced muir seems to apply his distrust evenly lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 16:04 #209

Seanxx wrote:
How sad that these posters, like mr. Muir and mr. A have to BAN us because they are unable to debate us and stop us from exposing the nonsense of their extreme beliefs! .

how is your banning the fault of muir or mr A?

they didn't ban you and as for debating, muir was perfectly happy debating you and did so daily. i haven't seen a debate that muir won't get stuck into

see this constant twisting of things sean.....its uncool
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 16:09 #210

ink wrote:
I banned you [seanx] as once I went through near all of your posts I found that over 90% of them held personal attacks towards other members .... the rest were informative but I couldn't disregard such a great amount of abuse ..l

i'm just working my way through this thread and so far pretty much all of seans posts contain personal attacks directed at members

its a relentless wave of hostility
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 16:18 #211

Vancity Eagle wrote:
[ Muir started to freak out once he realized I was on the council trying to claim that 7 people deciding on matters instead of 1 was "centralization of control"

That guy is a fucking clown, he is a total hypocrite and stands for virtually the opposite of everything he tries to pretend he stands for.

Muir is a far right authoritarian who doesnt give a fuck about decentralized power, or freedom of speech, or anything else for that matter.

so muir airs his distrust of a new power structure and this surprises you why?

name a power structure that muir hasn't aired his distrust of
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 16:30 #212

Vancity Eagle wrote:
I actually was certain Muir was going to be one of the council and was surprised that he was not.

To me it seems that Ink wanted a group which was diverse and avoided polarizing figures. Now I admit that I am somewhat polarizing but I think that it was necessary for someone with my views, whereas Muir, who is also polarizing had his views represented by someone like Golden Retriever, who is much less polarizing.

If I had to guess that would be the logic applied but who knows. The rest of the council seem to be very neutral people.

The issue of the council, is not any one particular member, but what is important is that it is an equal representation of a wide variety of views. It the council consisted of members who all shared some radical ideological view then it would be a problem. I didn't see it as such.

If Muir was on the council and I wasn't, it wouldn't necessarily be a problem provided the counciil consisted of equal views and was not itself biased.

However seeing Muir's reaction to the council and IMO he has exposed himself as an authoritarian, which I already knew of him.

Authoritarians only speak about "free speech" and "decentralization of POWER" when it SUITS THEIR AGENDA.

Muir was happy with once voice calling the shots as opposed to 7 BECAUSE HE AGREED WITH INKS BIAS.

You can rest assured if the mod was JumpRogue and JumpRogue wished to create a councl, Muir would have in this case agreed with it.

Because the issue is not "decentralization of power" clearly when Muir is arguing against that concept all because he agrees with Inks bias.

Muir has no solid convictions or principles, he just has an agenda. If he can use the idea of "free speech" or "decentralization" to aid is agenda he will do so.

an agenda is usually an unstated underlying motivation but muir tells you what he believes pretty much every single day you just don't listen. He doesn't hide his views at all and is very open about them.

if you listened you'd know that muir believes that there is a conspiracy by an occult cabal to create a centralised technocratic world government

muir sees that cabal working through various institutions and people and as a result is highly distrustful of any concentrations of power which may then be used to advance that conspiracy

deepening his distrust is muirs belief that the cabal never present themselves openly to avoid showing their hand as then people would know who to openly oppose and instead always seek to use a hegelian dialectic so that as society is moved steadily towards the final technocratic goal no one is ever able to agree where it is all coming from and instead descend into vitriolic finger pointing

the question is: is he wrong?
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2019 16:31 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Dec 2019 16:41 #213

Seanxx wrote:
But Let’s be honest. Mr, muir went ballistic for one reason: YOU were on the governing body and not him! His arch nemesis was selected and not him.

maybe the creation of a hidden, unaccountable council with vancity on it peaked muirs distrustfulness

imagine that....imagine being distrustful of an unelected, unaccountable body which had on it someone who regularly denied the connections between the bolsheviks and the sabbatean bankers of wall st

imagine that! what was muir thinking?! how unreasonable of you muir to voice your distrust of such a project! lol
Seanxx wrote:
He goes on and on about lack of democracy and centralized power etc - but he didn’t give a fuck about democracy when we were all banned for our views!

Not a single word! Isn’t selective rage great?

i think you'll find that muir doesn't mind people disagreeing with him but likes to know why they hold the views they hold. For this reason he values information and takes a lot of effort to share information with others so that they can understand why he holds the views he does

through this process (if you listen) you can find out that muir has solid reasons for believing what he believes whereas some of the people he debates with don't really share information and instead trade in insults and accusations which would imply that perhaps they don't themselves really believe their own arguments but are instead simply trying to push NARRATIVES that then conceal their true agendas

muir on the other hand explains exactly what his underlying motivation is and also why he holds his views. All pretty open and democratic if you actually stop and think about it
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2019 16:42 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Zbigniew Brzezinski – The Technetronic Era 13 Dec 2019 14:18 #214

  • Firestarter
  • Firestarter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
  • Posts: 275
  • Likes received: 132
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
an agenda is usually an unstated underlying motivation but muir tells you what he believes pretty much every single day you just don't listen. He doesn't hide his views at all and is very open about them.
I sometimes think that a lot of what you and Vancity Eagle post about is actually the same topic. Vancity Eagle always blames the right wing "capitalists", while you (mostly) blame the left wing "communists"...
Both of you seem to agree that this side (that causes the enslavement of the masses) is controlled by one cabal. What you call "communists" and Vancity Eagle calls "capitalists" isn't what the majority of the people think by these terms.
There are also some important differences, which makes it valuable to read your posts together, as together they often come closer to the truth than reading your posts seperately!

iamawaveofthesea wrote:
if you listened you'd know that muir believes that there is a conspiracy by an occult cabal to create a centralised technocratic world government

muir sees that cabal working through various institutions and people and as a result is highly distrustful of any concentrations of power which may then be used to advance that conspiracy

deepening his distrust is muirs belief that the cabal never present themselves openly to avoid showing their hand as then people would know who to openly oppose and instead always seek to use a hegelian dialectic so that as society is moved steadily towards the final technocratic goal no one is ever able to agree where it is all coming from and instead descend into vitriolic finger pointing

the question is: is he wrong?
Without evidence of a "centralised technocratic world government" that's only a silly "conspiracy theory". As we've learned from Troll Group, because Wikipedia is always right, you have to prove "conspiracy theorists" and even when you provide evidence you're still wrong...


Before Zbigniew Brzezinski was selected by David Rockefeller as Founding Director of the Trilateral Commission from 1973 to 1976…
In 1970, Brzezinski argued that a coordinated policy was necessary in order to counter global instability erupting from increasing economic inequality. This thesis was THE reason for founding the Trilateral Commission.

See some excerpts from his 1970 paper.
The post-industrial society is becoming a “technetronic” society: a society that is shaped culturally, psychologically, socially, and economically by the impact of technology and electronics—particularly in the area of computers and communications.
Moreover, the United States has been most active in the promotion of a global communications system by means of satellites, and it is pioneering the development of a world-wide information grid. It is expected that such a grid will come into being by about 1975. For the first time in history the cumulative knowledge of mankind will be made accessible on a global scale—and it will be almost instantaneously available in response to demand.
(…)
The projected world information grid, for which Japan, Western Europe, and the United States are most suited, could create the basis for a common educational program, for the adoption of common academic standards, for the organized pooling of information, and for a more rational division of labor in research and development. Computers at M.I.T. have already been regularly “conversing” with Latin American universities, and there is no technical obstacle to permanent information linkage between, for example, the universities of New York, Moscow, Tokyo, Mexico City, and Milan.
Such scientific-informational linkage would be easier to set up than joint educational programs and would encourage an international educational system by providing an additional stimulus to an international division of academic labor, uniform academic standards, and a cross-national pooling of academic resources.
(…)
More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Under such circumstances, the scientific and technological momentum of the country would not be reversed but would actually feed on the situation it exploits.

Brzezinski also wrote something in support of Communism (to control the masses)…
That is why Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man's universal vision. Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external, active man over the inner, passive man and a victory of reason over belief: it stresses man's capacity to shape his material destiny — finite and defined as man's only reality — and it postulates the absolute capacity of man to truly understand his reality as a point of departure for his active endeavors to shape it. To a greater extent than any previous mode of political thinking, Marxism puts a premium on the systematic and rigorous examination of material reality and on guides to action derived from that examination.

Zbigniew Brzezinski – Between two ages: America's role in the Technetronic Era (1970): archive.org/stream/pdfy-z5FBdAnrFME2m1U4/Zbigniew%20Brzezinski%20-%20Between%20Two%20Ages_djvu.txt



During the 1970s, Brzezinski explained that the Soviet system was incapable of evolving beyond the industrial phase into the "technetronic" age.
This was all before internet and mobile phones would be shoved down our throats, electronic banking became commonplace and of course the Soviet Union was dissolved. This plan was effectively made official UN policy in 1992 with Agenda 21…
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2019 14:21 by Firestarter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 13 Dec 2019 20:56 #215

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1611
Firestarter wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rrright. What I do is apply logic. That is the point.
Gaia wrote:
And the thing is; once the physics don't fit, the story doesn't.
Your "logic" has lost direction as you jump to conclusions, make lots of wild guesses, but without verification, sources or other evidence.
I haven't seen anything posted by you that suggests that you even have a high school diploma in "physics"...

So you make me responsible for your lack of research in what I have published. Haha.
Gaia wrote:
Miles Mathis indeed has done a lot of great research on this. He is sloppy at times, but the collection is very solid.
I have read a couple of the silly stories by Miles Mathis, and if you had not lost sense of reality you would have figured this out long ago.
First he makes a couple of strong points, then he throws all logic overboard and goes into a rant that anybody that believes any part of the official story, and doesn't believe all of the bizarre claims he makes himself is a complete moron.

Here's an example of a ridiculous Miles Mathis story, claiming that Elvis was a Jew, without any evidence whatsoever: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1063003634#post1063003634

Gaia wrote:
Why do you start to attack me here? Drugs? Has nothing to do with this.
I didn't "attack" you. I try to be honest, often the people themselves only see the criticism, while others take offence of the positive comments in the same post (about a member they despise).
If you see this as an "attack", I made a general remark on the negative effects of drugs NOT aimed at you in particular, this suggest that drugs REALLY is a problem for you.
You've noticed that I posted something positive about Vancity Eagle. If you read the post(s) on Vancity Eagle that you took offence of, you can see that it also contains criticism (like the post(s) you see as an "attack" on yourself)...

I lost sense of reality? Hahaha, the exact thing I embrace. I burst the Clownworld stories that try to overprint the reality.

Keep sucking up to Vancity Eagle, take Sean with you. "Awake" without any clue of Coudenhove Kalergi Haushofer.

Ouch.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 13 Dec 2019 22:23 #216

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 910
  • Likes received: 129
LOL

Banned for a week simply for pointing out how Muir is an open supporter of the Tories, and how he is an utter hypocrite.

No agenda on DIF at all LOL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 14 Dec 2019 20:06 #217

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
Vancity Eagle wrote:
LOL

Banned for a week simply for pointing out how Muir is an open supporter of the Tories, and how he is an utter hypocrite.

No agenda on DIF at all LOL

Just saw this now, mate.

It’s utterly laughable..

Mr Muir is clearly a Tory - and notice how virtually the entire Elite (80%) owned Uk print media fully support Johnson and the new tories!

And how mr Muir always ignores how the Reptilian ELite privately owned media have created and fully support Johnson and his new brexit tories!!

They now have mr. ink and mr. Muir as mods and it is now clear that anybody who they know who can easily expose the nonsense of their views they ban!

Let’s be honest: They ban you mate because they are terrified of you.

You easily shatter their restricted worldview and deep down they can’t cope with that.

So they simply ban us! And all the others.

Even funnier, I saw recently where mr ink posted his opinion that the idea that ‘ we are all one’ is one of the stupidest ideas in the world!

Utter nonsense, he proclaims!

He is entitled to his view but it does make you laugh that this idiot is the Mod of a forum created by a man called Dave icke who bases his ENTIRE philosophy on the idea that we all are in fact one. One infinite consciousness !

No wonder they ban us to stop us exposing your stupidity!
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2019 20:24 by Seanxx.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 14 Dec 2019 20:19 #218

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
ink wrote:
I banned you [seanx] as once I went through near all of your posts I found that over 90% of them held personal attacks towards other members .... the rest were informative but I couldn't disregard such a great amount of abuse ..l

i'm just working my way through this thread and so far pretty much all of seans posts contain personal attacks directed at members

its a relentless wave of hostility

Mr. Muir you are a joke and worse a hypocrite.

Your new best buddy mr ink banned us - as he openingly admits here because he didn’t like our views.

When we were banned, you people said or did nothing.

Not even a fucking question why threads were deleted and three members banned.

So spare me the hypocrisy.

I have fuck all respect for you .

And now you have banned mr vancity.

How laughable is that.

You tories deep down are terrified of different ideas and perspectives.

Right now, you only have out 5 or 6 regular posters posting over there now - keep going and it will only be yourself And mr. ink and mr. A.

Then you’ll have to start banning each other.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 14 Dec 2019 20:29 #219

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15567
  • Likes received: 5906
Firestarter wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rrright. What I do is apply logic. That is the point.
Gaia wrote:
And the thing is; once the physics don't fit, the story doesn't.
Your "logic" has lost direction as you jump to conclusions, make lots of wild guesses, but without verification, sources or other evidence.
I haven't seen anything posted by you that suggests that you even have a high school diploma in "physics"...

Gaia wrote:
Miles Mathis indeed has done a lot of great research on this. He is sloppy at times, but the collection is very solid.
I have read a couple of the silly stories by Miles Mathis, and if you had not lost sense of reality you would have figured this out long ago.
First he makes a couple of strong points, then he throws all logic overboard and goes into a rant that anybody that believes any part of the official story, and doesn't believe all of the bizarre claims he makes himself is a complete moron.

Here's an example of a ridiculous Miles Mathis story, claiming that Elvis was a Jew, without any evidence whatsoever: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1063003634#post1063003634

Gaia wrote:
Why do you start to attack me here? Drugs? Has nothing to do with this.
I didn't "attack" you. I try to be honest, often the people themselves only see the criticism, while others take offence of the positive comments in the same post (about a member they despise).
If you see this as an "attack", I made a general remark on the negative effects of drugs NOT aimed at you in particular, this suggest that drugs REALLY is a problem for you.
You've noticed that I posted something positive about Vancity Eagle. If you read the post(s) on Vancity Eagle that you took offence of, you can see that it also contains criticism (like the post(s) you see as an "attack" on yourself)...

Hey Firestarter... kindly note that Gaia is a jew and a total narcissistic scumbag whom can not be reasoned with whatsoever.

Yes, drugs for him are a big problem as he smokes weed on about a daily basis and he regularly uses harddrugs like cocaine and xtc.
(he even posted on this forum that he wanted to serve XTC to his guests at his own wedding... no joke)

Better just leave him be, since everything you say to him is a waste of energy and time anyway.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 14 Dec 2019 20:46 #220

  • Seanxx
  • Seanxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 495
  • Likes received: 68
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
How sad that these posters, like mr. Muir and mr. A have to BAN us because they are unable to debate us and stop us from exposing the nonsense of their extreme beliefs! .

how is your banning the fault of muir or mr A?

they didn't ban you and as for debating, muir was perfectly happy debating you and did so daily. i haven't seen a debate that muir won't get stuck into

see this constant twisting of things sean.....its uncool

Why don’t you read this thread , mr Muir and see why I and others were banned.

You looked the other way ......and saw NOTHING....like most cowards. Afraid he would have banned you too?

And now you and mr. Ink have banned vancity for expressing his views!

Or maybe he’s not banned either! Maybe he too was involved in a fantasy conspiracy to overthrow your forum!

You’re a joke, buddy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum10.72Thursday, 23 January 2020
The David Icke Forum9.21Sunday, 02 August 2020
The David Icke Forum9.21Saturday, 30 November 2019
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum9.11Wednesday, 22 January 2020
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?9.11Sunday, 16 November 2014
Is the David Icke forum doomed?9.11Sunday, 19 July 2020
Worth of Web - TZ, SZ, and the David Icke Forum9.11Monday, 27 January 2020
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum9.11Sunday, 23 September 2018
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?9.11Sunday, 16 October 2016
Dish the Dirt on the David Icke Forum9.01Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.