Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum!

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 06 Oct 2019 02:05 #81

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:

Well you have one of your own in charge now.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 06 Oct 2019 02:12 #82

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
Why don’t you ask mr apprentice for a copy of all the threads and posts deleted.!

Here do yourself a favor and turn your speakers right up to max

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 06 Oct 2019 05:52 #83

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:
And the greatest laugh of all! You say you banned me because of all the abuse in my posts? Why then are posters like mr A and lux who posted vile posts about me nearly every day still members???

What you do is gaslight people.

Then when you have riled them up to the point they want to throttle you , they type something nasty and you then reel back in fake horror and scream about being abused.

It's such an awful thing to watch day in day out.

Amazingly as well , both you and vancity shapiro ( im sticking with that name for him now - it suits him )have some wierd thing where you bleat about racism and so on all the time and then as soon as someone who self identifies as black disagrees with you the knives come out and you start calling them fucking all sorts

Just the other day vancity shapiro was willing to overlook the fact Israel has been sterilizing blacks upon entry to the country , just so he could continue making the weird point that Israel is multicultural

I mean honestly

what a pair of fuck ups you are
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2019 05:53 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 06 Oct 2019 11:39 #84

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'm astonished that David Icke would be friends with such an obnoxious twit as Sean.

Tell me Sean, is David Icke still a racist?

Or have you changed your tune again.......

I think Sean and Vancity must be a pair of goofy nogs...... I've nothing against people of colour until they prove that they really are assholes which they do time and time again.

I dated a nice bouncy black girl once and we had a lot of fun......but something about London stabbings and white people being raped and massacred in South Africa and we're still the racists, even though we're fast becoming victims of black violence has made me reconsider my previously tolerant attitude to racial politics. Now I just want them to leave us alone and all go back to where they came from. They've got their countries and I want mine.
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2019 11:43 by Truthspoon.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 07 Oct 2019 19:10 #85

• Straight Shooter
vancity eagle should be on www.thecoli.com/forums/higher-learning.12/ with the rest of his kind.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 07 Oct 2019 20:10 #86

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
David Icke is a prick and so are his flock.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 08 Oct 2019 02:30 #87

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm astonished that David Icke would be friends with such an obnoxious twit as Sean.

Tell me Sean, is David Icke still a racist?

Or have you changed your tune again.......

I think Sean and Vancity must be a pair of goofy nogs...... I've nothing against people of colour until they prove that they really are assholes which they do time and time again.

I dated a nice bouncy black girl once and we had a lot of fun......but something about London stabbings and white people being raped and massacred in South Africa and we're still the racists, even though we're fast becoming victims of black violence has made me reconsider my previously tolerant attitude to racial politics. Now I just want them to leave us alone and all go back to where they came from. They've got their countries and I want mine.

With regard to sean being " friends " with Icke I myself think its more.likely that sean once managed to get five minutes in with him to kiss his ass at the end of an event and now considers himself " friends " with Icke

In other words IMO sean is what they call a stalker

And with regard to everything else he is doing online I think he is just regretting marrying some ghetto trash and now he has ghetto.kids who will.also.likely grow up to be fucking trash themselves

Harsh ?

Not nearly harsh enough I really want to say a lot more but out of some ridiculous sense of common decency I wont do it

I still think he is a fucking kike as well

They come in all shapes and sizes these days and they all hate and writhe with disgust at the very idea of white people existing , saying such things as " theres no such thing as white people " and " its just a space suit we are all.the same "

Yet the moment they think nobody is noticing they laud the other races as often as they can

Tbh sean deserves everything said to and about him and me personally I can be a relentless prick if I.so choose

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 08 Oct 2019 06:15 #88

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Anderson
They come in all shapes and sizes

At last a confession.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 09 Oct 2019 19:54 #89

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Anderson
They come in all shapes and sizes

At last a confession.

Judea Declares War on Germany from.the Daily Express 1933

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 14:45 #90

MrAnderson wrote:
And I think strummer owes everyone an explanation as to why he is pro EU and pro Israel

When anyone who has spent more than ten minutes listening to David Icke.knows he is committed.to.exposing both of those creations for the absolute lie that they are

Indeed, if anybody owes an apology. it's the likes of strummer et al. It's the so called ''progressives'' and Neo-Marxist ass clowns who can't handle the truth, and who are on a mission to try and stop others from establishing the facts, or from thinking clearly for themselves. They don't even try and hide it anymore either, they just shamelessly bully and heckle anybody who doesn't subscribe to all the mainstream Neo-Marxist insanity & mind-fuckery. Shamelessly labeling anybody they disagree with, or who see's through all the nonsense & mind-fuckery, as ''Nazis'', far right, or ''white supremacists''.. blah blah. It's pathetic and Orwellian to the core.. Pointing out the obvious won't stop them from carrying on their mission though. They just try and double down instead, becoming increasingly agitated and aggressive in the process. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 15:38 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 15:30 #91

The so called ''progressives'' and Neo-Marxist clowns are full of anger. Basically because they know there's an ever increasing number of people (good people) who see through all their lies and hateful propaganda. They're full of anger and rage because it's now quite clear that a growing number of intelligent and genuinely good people can think clearly and independently outside the confines and narrow mindedness of all this Neo-Marxist/progressive insanity and horse-shit. They resent the fact that their collectivist insanity and their own frightful brainwashing/conditioning doesn't wash on all people.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 15:45 by Return of Zorro.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 17:19 #92

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
And I think strummer owes everyone an explanation as to why he is pro EU and pro Israel

When anyone who has spent more than ten minutes listening to David Icke.knows he is committed.to.exposing both of those creations for the absolute lie that they are

Indeed, if anybody owes an apology. it's the likes of strummer et al. It's the so called ''progressives'' and Neo-Marxist ass clowns who can't handle the truth, and who are on a mission to try and stop others from establishing the facts, or from thinking clearly for themselves. They don't even try and hide it anymore either, they just shamelessly bully and heckle anybody who doesn't subscribe to all the mainstream Neo-Marxist insanity & mind-fuckery. Shamelessly labeling anybody they disagree with, or who see's through all the nonsense & mind-fuckery, as ''Nazis'', far right, or ''white supremacists''.. blah blah. It's pathetic and Orwellian to the core.. Pointing out the obvious won't stop them from carrying on their mission though. They just try and double down instead, becoming increasingly agitated and aggressive in the process. :chuckle:

I honestly believe a disproportionate number of these people are Jewish.

Boots, SeanX, Strummer 101 and possibly Vancity Eagle too to name a few on DIF.

I´ve started another thead on DIF "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews".

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1702-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jews/&

My first thread about the same subject on the old forum was infiltrated within a few days and was quickly shoved
into the Rant Room where none of the public could see it.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 17:32 #93

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
i doubt sean and van are jews

Truth is anti-semitic

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 17:34 #94

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
And the greatest laugh of all! You say you banned me because of all the abuse in my posts? Why then are posters like mr A and lux who posted vile posts about me nearly every day still members???

What you do is gaslight people.

Then when you have riled them up to the point they want to throttle you , they type something nasty and you then reel back in fake horror and scream about being abused.

It's such an awful thing to watch day in day out.

Amazingly as well , both you and vancity shapiro ( im sticking with that name for him now - it suits him )have some wierd thing where you bleat about racism and so on all the time and then as soon as someone who self identifies as black disagrees with you the knives come out and you start calling them fucking all sorts

Just the other day vancity shapiro was willing to overlook the fact Israel has been sterilizing blacks upon entry to the country , just so he could continue making the weird point that Israel is multicultural

I mean honestly

what a pair of fuck ups you are

SeanX did exactly that to me when JumpRogue was outed as being a moderator on the "Owen Jones" thread. Zark noticed JumpRogue
has altered a comment by SeanX and asked how did this happen because none of the forum was aware at that time Gareth Icke had
appointed this imo unstable person as a moderator.

I started asking questions to JumpRogue i.e. when she had been appointed as a Mod and then SeanX interupts all my questions and
calls me a Jew hater. Nobody was talking about Jews until Sean brought up the subject. For the record I'm definitley not a Jew hater, so I called him a FUCKING ANGRY JEW and to stop interferring with my comments directed at JumpRogue.

Anyway, most comments from that thread were deleted and they have not been re-instated.

I had a total of six suspensions by JumpRogue, probably more than anyone.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 17:46 by Roastie.

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 17:38 #95

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
i doubt sean and van are jews

I tend to agree about Van, but why do you doubt SeanX?

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 10 Oct 2019 17:58 #96

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Hes an Irishman -

Truth is anti-semitic

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Oct 2019 14:38 #97

Voltaire wrote:
Hes an Irishman -

Ya, O.k. I think Seanx is about as Irish as Communism, or Obama. :chuckle:

Great fun and bloodshed at new Dave icke forum! 12 Oct 2019 14:48 #98

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare