Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 02:08 #1

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
From what I have seen around here, it would seem so. From what I have experienced from the supposedly White people around here, they have almost caused me to be ashamed to be White. Somehow, speaking for White people at this ghost town forum seems to be as much as they want to achieve in the White cause. Which is next to nothing. Oh how you disgust me! You should all become fags. (If you're not already) Because you're almost there already. Even my thread "The finger of guilt points at you" didn't seem to sway anybody. Maybe you are so infused with affluenza, you don't mind being guilty.

There is a tradition in this country at least to some extent of helping your neighbor. In times past, if somebody needed a barn built, neighbors would sometimes come buy and help them build it. (I can't even persuade people around here to wiggle their fingers around on a keyboard for a little while in a good cause) I know that in Amish communities, such things are more common. Have you people no intelligence? Are the brain drugs that come from religion the only thing that will motivate you in this regard?

As I have said before, "united we stand, divided we fall." It would seem that all of the psychological mind tricks played on you by the jew controlled media to stand divided have been a rousing success. I have tried multiple times to get white people around here to join me in going to some of the more populated forums so we could stand together and be counted. By FAR more of the sheeple out there. Instead of cowering in this ghost town forum. But I have been either ignored or told bullshit reasons why nobody wants to do so. If only you people had the ability to feel shame. I can't wait for this thread to get to the vent room. Where it can get thoroughly ignored with all of my other threads down there.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 02:21 by moronfinder.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 09:13 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
^ What most half-Truthers don't realise/understand is that it's National Socialism which would unite us and besides that NS fights the jews hardest and most effective of all, yet they denounce it before they have even taken a serious look at it and rather believe all the crappy conspiracy theories regarding this amazing ideology.

And that's exactly what the jews want, to have all whites denounce or even fight National Socialism. Matter of fact, it is ONLY National Socialism which is getting banned from all platforms, getting censored, getting trashed in the (((MSM))), made illegal to promote, getting people imprisoned etc. etc.

Which imo should make it easy as 1 + 1 = 2 to see what the solution is.

Or rather said, it should make it easy as 1 + 1 = 2 to see what the jews don't want us to do.


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get that figured out.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 09:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: capri

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 15:00 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
From Mike King's tomatobubble.com:



WHY THE LIE?

Given that the moronic myth of Hitler-Rothschild is so devoid of logic, so utterly unsubstantiated, and so easily debunked -- one has to wonder why such claims continue to be peddled by some in the "truth movement." There are three categories of people promoting this rubbish:

1. False opposition/ Zionist trolls

2. Hitler-phobics

3. Sincere dupes of categories 1 & 2

The false opposition explanation for the Hitler-Rothschild lie is self-explanatory. There are those - the usual suspects (cough cough) - who, in an attempt to steer truth-seeking "conspiracy theorists" away from the greatness and goodness of Hitler, would have us believe that Hitler was a traitor working for the N.W.O. / Illuminati. They are deliberately poisoning the well of truth. It's that simple.

THIS! :right: The Hitler-phobia phenomenon, on the other hand, is not the work of false opposition agents. Rather, it is motivated by the fear of "going all the way" by embracing the undeservedly toxic name of the "evil" Adolf Hitler. These weak-willed (and ad-revenue dependent) truthers will passionately (and sincerely) rail against the Globalists and their evil agent FDR, and the evil Communist Stalin. But they need to come up with a plausible-sounding explanation for Hitler's fight against the very same Globalists that they hate so much.

You see, they can't say that the Globalists were suddenly "the good guys" during World War II -- but nor can they bring themselves to admit that Hitler was "the good guy" fighting Globalism either. Perish the thought! It quite a pickle for these timid types (John Birch Society, Alex Jones, etc). What to do -- what to do?

The "Hitler-was-in-bed-with-the-Globalists" Fairy Tale solves this little problem. As the manufactured argument goes, the Globalists and Hitler were both "bad guys" who double-crossed each other! It's a very safe middle-ground for the 1/2 truth movement -- but it's a lie/error that 100% truthers should be aware of, and stay far away from.




tomatobubble.com/id956.html
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 15:04 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 15:19 #4

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
..I have tried multiple times to get white people around here to join me in going to some of the more populated forums so we could stand together and be counted..

It wouldn't work mate, because the chickenshit control-freak mods in lefty forums would simply have fun getting a hard-on by deleting our posts at the touch of a button, so we'd be wasting our time..:)

Personally my own way of hitting lefties is to switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got "token blacks" or perverts in it, because I only want to see good-looking white hetero actors.
Also I boycott all companies products who use token blacks and perverts in their adverts, so if a few million more people did that we'd be hitting the TV and film moguls and companies where it hurts - in their pockets
..:)

WHITE IS RIGHT..:)
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2019 15:27 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 22:26 #5

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Flare wrote:
^ What most half-Truthers don't realise/understand is that it's National Socialism which would unite us and besides that NS fights the jews hardest and most effective of all, yet they denounce it before they have even taken a serious look at it and rather believe all the crappy conspiracy theories regarding this amazing ideology.

And that's exactly what the jews want, to have all whites denounce or even fight National Socialism. Matter of fact, it is ONLY National Socialism which is getting banned from all platforms, getting censored, getting trashed in the (((MSM))), made illegal to promote, getting people imprisoned etc. etc.

Which imo should make it easy as 1 + 1 = 2 to see what the solution is.

Or rather said, it should make it easy as 1 + 1 = 2 to see what the jews don't want us to do.


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get that figured out.

Ah. A lot of the same old nothing I see. Fuck national socialism and everything else. For White people to succeed there is one basic thing that is needed that supersedes everything else. TO BE SEEN!!! (And to be seen to be pro-White above all else) Corporations know this very well. It is called branding. All people need to do is see just see a picture of some product somewhere to make them more likely to buy it. So if people see nothing more than a picture of Hitler or some other Nazi logo, that would do far more to get people thinking than tons of debate about economic theory. If only subconsciously.

One forum in particular that doesn't like Nazis is political hotwire. They might ban you just for having a Hitler or Nazi avatar. But if enough people did, that might be a different story. There, I wouldn't even recommend defending the Nazis. Just tell them that is your avatar. And they can either like it or lump it. But if they want to discuss it, to come here to do so. If they dare. But as I said elsewhere, political hotwire wouldn't be the first forum I would go after. That would be USMB. And then go down from there in regards to what the most populated forums are.

So tell me. Do you support White people? I wouldn't ask you to anything as difficult as helping to build a barn. Just be willing to spend a little time wiggling your fingers over a keyboard for a little while. If you don't think White people are worth a little finger wiggling, you may as well breed with a nigger right now. And maybe give some illegal invader beaners a place to stay for a while wherever it is you are living.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 22:38 #6

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Flare wrote:
From Mike King's tomatobubble.com:



WHY THE LIE?

Given that the moronic myth of Hitler-Rothschild is so devoid of logic, so utterly unsubstantiated, and so easily debunked -- one has to wonder why such claims continue to be peddled by some in the "truth movement." There are three categories of people promoting this rubbish:

1. False opposition/ Zionist trolls

2. Hitler-phobics

3. Sincere dupes of categories 1 & 2

The false opposition explanation for the Hitler-Rothschild lie is self-explanatory. There are those - the usual suspects (cough cough) - who, in an attempt to steer truth-seeking "conspiracy theorists" away from the greatness and goodness of Hitler, would have us believe that Hitler was a traitor working for the N.W.O. / Illuminati. They are deliberately poisoning the well of truth. It's that simple.

THIS! :right: The Hitler-phobia phenomenon, on the other hand, is not the work of false opposition agents. Rather, it is motivated by the fear of "going all the way" by embracing the undeservedly toxic name of the "evil" Adolf Hitler. These weak-willed (and ad-revenue dependent) truthers will passionately (and sincerely) rail against the Globalists and their evil agent FDR, and the evil Communist Stalin. But they need to come up with a plausible-sounding explanation for Hitler's fight against the very same Globalists that they hate so much.

You see, they can't say that the Globalists were suddenly "the good guys" during World War II -- but nor can they bring themselves to admit that Hitler was "the good guy" fighting Globalism either. Perish the thought! It quite a pickle for these timid types (John Birch Society, Alex Jones, etc). What to do -- what to do?

The "Hitler-was-in-bed-with-the-Globalists" Fairy Tale solves this little problem. As the manufactured argument goes, the Globalists and Hitler were both "bad guys" who double-crossed each other! It's a very safe middle-ground for the 1/2 truth movement -- but it's a lie/error that 100% truthers should be aware of, and stay far away from.




tomatobubble.com/id956.html

I see. So you are a jew. A jew in White people's clothing. That is the only explanation I can come up with for you. It is like all the pro-White bullshit at stormfront or vanguard news network. Which are secretly run by jews. Because I try to make a point, and all you do is come up with is bullshit that has nothing to do with that point. And to think. I actually complimented you in a reply in another thread. Ouch! Doing so caused me to bite my tongue just now.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Oct 2019 23:10 #7

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..I have tried multiple times to get white people around here to join me in going to some of the more populated forums so we could stand together and be counted..

It wouldn't work mate, because the chickenshit control-freak mods in lefty forums would simply have fun getting a hard-on by deleting our posts at the touch of a button, so we'd be wasting our time..:)

Personally my own way of hitting lefties is to switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got "token blacks" or perverts in it, because I only want to see good-looking white hetero actors.
Also I boycott all companies products who use token blacks and perverts in their adverts, so if a few million more people did that we'd be hitting the TV and film moguls and companies where it hurts - in their pockets
..:)

WHITE IS RIGHT..:)

So you are of the cowardly scum variety. As it would seem from your reply. I say bullshit to your bullshit that it wouldn't work. Besides, it has never been tried before. So how the fuck would you know it wouldn't work. It must be the "cowardly" part that makes you so certain. Next, I KNOW exactly what it takes to get banned from forums. Having an avatar of Hitler or some other Nazi symbol wouldn't do it. At least at most forums. A Hitler avatar would get you banned from stormfront. And possibly political hotwire. For everyplace else that I have been, it is allowed. It is only when you defend your avatar that will get you into trouble with the mods.

As I told the jew Flare, all you need to do is to have your avatar seen by as many people as possible. And to have as many people as possible there with one. Everybody can start threads about anything nonthreatening. Such as baking cookies, UFO's, the weather or whatever. The important thing is to have your avatar seen. And don't let anybody sucker you in trying to defend it. Just tell them that if they want to discuss it, to come here where it is allowed. By the way. Where is your Hitler avatar. I used to have one. But I decided to get one that was more to the point. Which is one of the things that need to be done to gain WHITE SOVEREIGNTY.

Next, everything you say that you do is next to nothing. For instance, what are you going to do to try to save the planet from human caused global warming. Stop driving? Well here in the U.S., our whole society is built around needing a car to get around. So that idea is pretty much shot in the ass to start out with. Or maybe you will try to recycle? Again, it's a fucking joke. I often see things on TV where they talk about some people who make the personal choice to do something about pollution. It is a delusional waste of time at best. The only thing that will work is for a government to step in and tell everybody, "This is how you will start doing things." And to restructure cities in a way to make it possible. Which is unlikely. Because our whole economy is based on waste. And as Calvin Coolidge once said, basically, "The business of government IS business."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 00:21 #8

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..I have tried multiple times to get white people around here to join me in going to some of the more populated forums so we could stand together and be counted..

It wouldn't work mate, because the chickenshit control-freak mods in lefty forums would simply have fun getting a hard-on by deleting our posts at the touch of a button, so we'd be wasting our time..:)

Personally my own way of hitting lefties is to switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got "token blacks" or perverts in it, because I only want to see good-looking white hetero actors.
Also I boycott all companies products who use token blacks and perverts in their adverts, so if a few million more people did that we'd be hitting the TV and film moguls and companies where it hurts - in their pockets
..:)

Though you haven't yet replied to my last reply, here is another one for you. Didn't you tell me that you were registered over at USMB as EnglishJoe? I started a new account over there and couldn't find you. Tell me what your username is over there. And I will reply to you. Or better yet, tell me what thread you created there and what section it is in. Then go there and leave any sort of reply in it. I will go there, see it and leave you a reply in it. I know that you are afraid of the idiots over there being mean to you. But maybe if you bring up something I can agree with, we can gang up on whoever is giving you any shit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 00:32 #9

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Flare. Here is another reply for you. For you to prove to me that you aren't a jew. Join USMB. Start the same sort of thread that is here. "What if everything you learned about WW II is a lie." Put it in the history section. Then invite them here to debate the matter. Tell them the reason you want them to do so is because all debating the matter there will do is get you banned. I will reply to your thread and tell a little lie. I will make a big deal about taking you up on your challenge and say that I am going to come here to debate you. I will say things like "I'm not a sniveling coward." Maybe that will cause others to do the same. That is if you indeed want to get some fresh meat around here to reveal the truth about WW II to.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 00:45 #10

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
So you are of the cowardly scum variety..

You gotta be kidding us boy, I went up against a black drugs gang and got jailed for 3 months in Leicester Prison in 2002 on a vigilante rap which gives me bragging rights for life, and when I watch films like Shawshank, Papillon and Alcatraz, I sit smugly thinking 'Bin there dun that"..:)
Have you ever gone up against a black drugs gang?

Below: Leicester Prison, it once housed the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser, I'm kool.. :coolio:
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2019 00:51 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 00:50 #11

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
Forums just don't work for the uninitiated, as Ugh says, it's just a button push for the mods to put their fingers in their ears and go la la la.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 00:54 #12

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
..Didn't you tell me that you were registered over at USMB as EnglishJoe? I started a new account over there and couldn't find you..

I was 'English Mike' over at some forum but I'm not sure if it was USMB, I've walked out of so many over the years, or been banned, so I've lost track and just move on..:)
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2019 00:57 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 20:42 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
moronfinder wrote:
Flare wrote:
From Mike King's tomatobubble.com:



WHY THE LIE?

Given that the moronic myth of Hitler-Rothschild is so devoid of logic, so utterly unsubstantiated, and so easily debunked -- one has to wonder why such claims continue to be peddled by some in the "truth movement." There are three categories of people promoting this rubbish:

1. False opposition/ Zionist trolls

2. Hitler-phobics

3. Sincere dupes of categories 1 & 2

The false opposition explanation for the Hitler-Rothschild lie is self-explanatory. There are those - the usual suspects (cough cough) - who, in an attempt to steer truth-seeking "conspiracy theorists" away from the greatness and goodness of Hitler, would have us believe that Hitler was a traitor working for the N.W.O. / Illuminati. They are deliberately poisoning the well of truth. It's that simple.

THIS! :right: The Hitler-phobia phenomenon, on the other hand, is not the work of false opposition agents. Rather, it is motivated by the fear of "going all the way" by embracing the undeservedly toxic name of the "evil" Adolf Hitler. These weak-willed (and ad-revenue dependent) truthers will passionately (and sincerely) rail against the Globalists and their evil agent FDR, and the evil Communist Stalin. But they need to come up with a plausible-sounding explanation for Hitler's fight against the very same Globalists that they hate so much.

You see, they can't say that the Globalists were suddenly "the good guys" during World War II -- but nor can they bring themselves to admit that Hitler was "the good guy" fighting Globalism either. Perish the thought! It quite a pickle for these timid types (John Birch Society, Alex Jones, etc). What to do -- what to do?

The "Hitler-was-in-bed-with-the-Globalists" Fairy Tale solves this little problem. As the manufactured argument goes, the Globalists and Hitler were both "bad guys" who double-crossed each other! It's a very safe middle-ground for the 1/2 truth movement -- but it's a lie/error that 100% truthers should be aware of, and stay far away from.




tomatobubble.com/id956.html

I see. So you are a jew. A jew in White people's clothing. That is the only explanation I can come up with for you. It is like all the pro-White bullshit at stormfront or vanguard news network. Which are secretly run by jews. Because I try to make a point, and all you do is come up with is bullshit that has nothing to do with that point. And to think. I actually complimented you in a reply in another thread. Ouch! Doing so caused me to bite my tongue just now.

^ Lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 21:11 #14

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?
Be careful with that topic title mate or people might respond by calling YOU the biggest gutless yeller-belly snowflake on the board..;)
I mean, look at your completely blank profile which tells us nothing; you could be a snot-nosed little brat tranny living in some shithole country for all we know..:)


Last Edit: 21 Oct 2019 21:13 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 21:58 #15

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
So you are of the cowardly scum variety..

You gotta be kidding us boy, I went up against a black drugs gang and got jailed for 3 months in Leicester Prison in 2002 on a vigilante rap which gives me bragging rights for life, and when I watch films like Shawshank, Papillon and Alcatraz, I sit smugly thinking 'Bin there dun that"..:)
Have you ever gone up against a black drugs gang?

Below: Leicester Prison, it once housed the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser, I'm kool.. :coolio:

Going to jail doesn't mean SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that means is that the law successfully fucked you up the ass. Tell me that isn't true. And what did you do as revenge? Two things. Shit and nothing. If you are delusional, brag about that all you want. For all the good it does. On a silver motherfucking platter I handed you a way to get some sort of revenge. Far more than you're now getting. But apparently, you didn't mind getting fucked up the ass. Tell me that isn't true.

Next, the movies you mention are bullshit. They are movies made by jews. That should tell you everything you need to know. Next, snitching on drug dealers isn't quite what I would call "going up against them." Assaulting them or killing them is what I would call going up against them. But if you couldn't do so without getting caught, it wouldn't be worth your trouble. Because if things in England are anything like they are here, our ZOG government actually likes drug dealers. And gangsters. Anything they do against them are only worthless tokens.

Here is another thing for you. FUCK your cocksucking jesus! Fuck him all to hell! I am your WHITE GOD!!! Though you may have already seen it, go to the vent room and read again my thread, "Listen to the children scream!" Then look again at the pictures of some of the White children murdered by niggers. Tell me your getting fucked up the ass by the law is all that you need to do to seek justice for them. Or to prevent other children from being murdered too. Tell me again in the basic way that you already have that wiggling your fingers around a little on a keyboard for just a little while (apart from what you do here) is just too much to fucking expect from you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 22:45 #16

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Lux Interior wrote:
Forums just don't work for the uninitiated, as Ugh says, it's just a button push for the mods to put their fingers in their ears and go la la la.

I wonder. What other justifications can you come up with for being cowardly scum. Ugh does it mostly by just not replying to most of my statements. But at least you have the balls to reply to me. From what I have seen, this thread has received 45 views. But only you, Ugh and Flair have had the guts to reply. For the ones who didn't reply who are White, they take the cake when it comes to being cowardly scum. I would say they are downright fucking EVIL!

Take Orangeaid for example. I have seen him or her come up with some pretty good stuff when it comes to refuting the bullshit holocaust story. But apparently he or she is too much of a fucking fag to join in on my plan. Also, as I was telling Flair, most forums will not ban you just for having an avatar of Hitler or some other Nazi image. Only if you try to defend that image will you receive shit from other members. And they will probably report you to have you banned. So when you do receive such shit, just ignore their insults. All you have to do is tell them to come here and discuss it. Otherwise, just talk about what your favorite cookies are. Or what the weather is like where you are at. Etc. etc. etc. But if people did as I suggested and if at least six of us after a couple weeks unleashed Nazi avatars on them, the shit any one person would receive would probably be far less.

All that is needed is for your Nazi image to be seen. It is the same things corporations do to get people to buy some product. They just show an image of it, and people are more likely to buy it. Like it or not, there is much strategy used to defeat White people. Such as psychological tricks. For a while on CBS nightly news, they showed a frame of a subliminal message. Having a DVR, I went back and went forward again frame by frame to see what it was. It turned to be an advertisement for a holocaust museum. Lower on the screen and in smaller letters it said "CBS cares." Yeah. The jew run CBS news cares to use every psychological trick in the book to brainwash you. Interestingly enough, subliminal advertising isn't illegal. I saw it used another time on a program I was watching about Ireland. They had a quick frame flash by advertising Guinness beer.

Well like it or not, I have come up with a strategy of my own. And you know what it is. It may not be much compared to the power of the jew run media. But it is FAR better than nothing at all. You can either join in, or continue to justify being cowardly scum. Which would also be justifying being a fag and a piece of treasonous shit. If you are like most other people, you are comfortable being those things. In fact, you would prefer to be those things. But I am telling you that you should not want to be those things. Believe it or not.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 22:48 #17

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..Didn't you tell me that you were registered over at USMB as EnglishJoe? I started a new account over there and couldn't find you..

I was 'English Mike' over at some forum but I'm not sure if it was USMB, I've walked out of so many over the years, or been banned, so I've lost track and just move on..:)

I knew it was English something. I'll go back and try to find it. If I find something, I'll leave a reply and let you know. If it is on a topic that I can agree with, I will help you destroy your enemies. I will crush them out of existence.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 21 Oct 2019 23:04 #18

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Ugh wrote:
TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?
Be careful with that topic title mate or people might respond by calling YOU the biggest gutless yeller-belly snowflake on the board..;)
I mean, look at your completely blank profile which tells us nothing; you could be a snot-nosed little brat tranny living in some shithole country for all we know..:)



That would be a laugh. I am the holy CULTSMASHER. That username strikes fear and dread into the hearts of all of the forums I have ever been to. I smash every cult I come across. The only thing they can do to keep the truth from being told is to ban me. And if I go back to do more of it, they will just ban me again. Sometimes they give no reason for doing so. Other times they will ban me for being cultsmasher. Because they can recognize when somebody is telling them an unpleasant truth and just assume it is me. At other times they will ban me for being a spammer. Because the things I say are similar to things I have said as cultsmasher. But unfortunately, there is only one way to tell the truth. Also, you apparently at least just looked at the pictures in my book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Did you ever read any of the pictures that told what some of the teachings in the talmud said? If not, you should do so. There is no doubt in my mind that the Mossad would like to see me dead. So it shouldn't surprise you that I have no interest in giving out any personal information about myself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 22 Oct 2019 01:28 #19

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
moronfinder wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that the Mossad would like to see me dead. So it shouldn't surprise you that I have no interest in giving out any personal information about myself.

Take my advice and become a Christian because CHRISTIANS DIE LAUGHING..:)
Anyway if Mossad decide to start bumping off forum members who badmouth jews, you'll have to stand in line behind Novum and Flare because they'll be the first to get the chop..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 22 Oct 2019 02:08 #20

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
Whatever you say, Cultsmasher, a call to violence here won't work, end of story.
Speech, the power of words to outsiders is all. Would you prefer to be hammered or persuaded?
But yeah, too many sad sacks getting irate here and doing fuck all out there.
Not to mention the 5th columnists and disinfo troll(s).
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.