Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 15 Nov 2019 23:56 #81

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
Ugh is GMP.

Nah mate, I've said before I'm not him, and we holy men don't do "fib"..:)
If you're saying he had his eye on nurse Chapel, tell him to back off, I saw her first!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 16 Nov 2019 00:10 #82

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..Are you so bored that you have to say stupid shit? I already said that until Germany was forced to invade Poland, Germany didn't invade anyplace. Apart from that, did England ever invade anyplace like South Africa or India? When you live in a glass house, it's a good idea to not go around throwing stones.

Poland (or anybody else) wasn't going to invade Germany, so Hitler should have just chilled!
Regarding the English, we civilised half the world..:)

"Thank God that voyage is over, I was puking my guts up all the way across the Atlantic. Okay people, break out the guns and let's go bust the ass of that Hiawatha bloke and his bitch Pocahontas"

And in South Africa-
"At 100 yards, civilise their heathen butts, FIRE!"

And Australia-
"We have come to take Ayers Rock off you and confiscate your boomerangs and didgeridoos"

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 20 Nov 2019 22:24 #83

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Are you so bored that you have to say stupid shit? I already said that until Germany was forced to invade Poland, Germany didn't invade anyplace. Apart from that, did England ever invade anyplace like South Africa or India? When you live in a glass house, it's a good idea to not go around throwing stones.

Poland (or anybody else) wasn't going to invade Germany, so Hitler should have just chilled!
Regarding the English, we civilised half the world..:)

"Thank God that voyage is over, I was puking my guts up all the way across the Atlantic. Okay people, break out the guns and let's go bust the ass of that Hiawatha bloke and his bitch Pocahontas"

And in South Africa-
"At 100 yards, civilise their heathen butts, FIRE!"

And Australia-
"We have come to take Ayers Rock off you and confiscate your boomerangs and didgeridoos"

Do you even try do do something other than say stupid shit. I already told you that the reason Germany invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. What is so hard about that for you to believe. As for South Africa, what makes you think the Boers needed to be "civilized." They were probably more civilized than the English. But unfortunately, they had things the English wanted. Gold and diamonds.

All that aside, how we get back to the topic of this thread. Does White = cowardly scum. I know you don't consider yourself to be cowardly scum. How about you stop acting like it. Do you refuse to help me because I'm an Atheist? Well I have had believer friends. We may not have liked our points of view on that matter. But friendship is something above all that. Do you think jesus would have agreed with that? But if you have a bible verses that pertains to that matter, I don't want to hear it.

But here is where the fish really meet the chips. You claim to be White. What is more important to you. Being White or jesus. After all you probably believe that god made White people to be White. Do you think he did that just to see White people destroy themselves? Or to see them bicker amongst themselves and refuse to help out a fellow White person? Which is superior. Christian or Atheist. Well if you asked me to do what I asked you to do, I would do it. So let that be your answer. Though admittedly, I wouldn't do it to help you spread your religious cult. But White isn't a cult. It is a species of human. One that god created to survive. (That is, looking at the god thing from your point of view)

Also, you gave me a whole shitload of BS reasons to not go back to usmb. But unfortunately, it seems to me to just be that "cowardly scum" thing. Prove me wrong. I am back in at usmb. And I know you already have an account there. How about posting something for me over there. You know that if I did it, I would just get banned for being cultsmasher again. Also, I have given up on getting you to post a Nazi related avatar. But maybe you can do at least that much for me. Just let me know if you agree to it. I will come up with a good thread title and something to attach to it. And if you really dislike usmb, it will give them fits. But I won't make it something so bad that it will get you banned too. But who knows. Maybe just saying that you know cultsmasher and posting something from me there will be enough to do it. Because from what I have experienced, they don't need much reason to ban somebody. But seeing how you don't like the place anyway, that should be a risk you are willing to take.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 22 Nov 2019 22:14 #84

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
I am back in at usmb. And I know you already have an account there. How about posting something for me over there..

I ain't your bitch mate, I walked out of there a while back because there were too many lefty dicks, and hell will freeze before I ever go back..:)
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2019 22:17 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 23 Nov 2019 00:36 #85

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
I am back in at usmb. And I know you already have an account there. How about posting something for me over there..

I ain't your bitch mate, I walked out of there a while back because there were too many lefty dicks, and hell will freeze before I ever go back..:)

An interesting mental disorder you have there. What does helping out the White cause have to do with being anybody's bitch. Also, what if you and I had a car and were neighbors. Or friends. And one of us needed help fixing each other's cars. I couldn't tell you the number of times I either helped somebody out or they helped me out. And nobody was the other's bitch. Also, doesn't jesus say something that promotes helping out another person? But as I said before, if you have any bible verses pertaining to it, I don't want to hear them. Another thing is that you did something like that before. It was when you posted "the time for violence." Or something along those lines. If I forgot to thank you for it, I'm sorry. But it all degenerated into a load of survivalist crap anyway.

Also, if you have had any problems at any forums, they are nothing compared to what I have gone through. But I keep plugging away for the White cause. You at least try to come off as being a bad ass. So what is your problem. They haven't defeated me. And if they have defeated you, they have made you their bitch. You shouldn't let them get away with it.

As for usmb, I told you that I got back in. Well after posting an introduction thread, they tossed me back out. I think it was because I used the same avatar there as I have here. Which I may have used before. And now, getting back into any forum is really difficult. Web proxies, anonymous search engines, VPN's, changing my hard drive serial number or going someplace that has a wifi signal instead of using my internet connection no longer works. Supposedly americans pride themselves in having freedom of speech. The vile hypocrites! It amazes me what forums will go through to prevent people from having freedom of speech. What are things like in that regard across the pond over there.

Now as to your usmb account, I asked you this before. If you aren't going to use your account over there, let me know your password. I will take over your account and make minced meat out of them. I will just have to be a little more careful about it. Just send me a PM if you're interested. I will give you one of my MANY anonymous email addresses to email me your password. Also, if you really want to be my bitch, for the White cause, open accounts for me at politicalforum, defending the truth forum, debate politics forum. the political forums and the politics forums. And if you don't want me to use your account, start another at usmb for me. Not that I expect you to. But if you do, just send me a PM. I will give you a user name to use. And if you need any further reason for doing so, just go to the vent room and read my thread again "Listen to the children scream!" If you won't do it for me, do it for the tens of thousands of poor, innocent White children murdered by niggers in this country. And however many may have been murdered by them or muslims in your country.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 23 Nov 2019 03:20 #86

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..doesn't jesus say something that promotes helping out another person? But as I said before, if you have any bible verses pertaining to it, I don't want to hear them.
I keep plugging away for the White cause..

1- Jesus said not to let heathen immigrants into our countries, yet you don't want to hear him, I can't figger you out mate..:)

2- Likewise, he said to keep well away from dickheads and wash your hands of them, that's why I ain't going in any lefty forum..:)

3- White rightwingers are the most intelligent advanced race on the planet, we are the SUPREME RACE so cheer up and be PROUD you weren't born a nigger because there's no way jungle bunnies will ever take over because WE WHITE BOYS RUN THE SHOW..:)
So just let the blacks carry on whining and bellyaching, I don't give a krap about them or their nigger-loving lefty friends..:)

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 23 Nov 2019 22:37 #87

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..doesn't jesus say something that promotes helping out another person? But as I said before, if you have any bible verses pertaining to it, I don't want to hear them.
I keep plugging away for the White cause..

1- Jesus said not to let heathen immigrants into our countries, yet you don't want to hear him, I can't figger you out mate..:)

2- Likewise, he said to keep well away from dickheads and wash your hands of them, that's why I ain't going in any lefty forum..:)

3- White rightwingers are the most intelligent advanced race on the planet, we are the SUPREME RACE so cheer up and be PROUD you weren't born a nigger because there's no way jungle bunnies will ever take over because WE WHITE BOYS RUN THE SHOW..:)
So just let the blacks carry on whining and bellyaching, I don't give a krap about them or their nigger-loving lefty friends..:)

How about replying to the important parts of my reply. And fuck jesus. Christianity exists right now. And things are all fucked up. As long as you continue to follow that filth, things will stay fucked up. The main point of my last reply is avenging tens of thousands of White children murdered by niggers. And all you can do is bring up fucked up bullshit about jesus. (Though anything having to do with jesus is fucked up)

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 24 Nov 2019 00:00 #88

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..And fuck jesus. Christianity exists right now. And things are all fucked up. As long as you continue to follow that filth, things will stay fucked up. The main point of my last reply is avenging tens of thousands of White children murdered by niggers. And all you can do is bring up fucked up bullshit about jesus. (Though anything having to do with jesus is fucked up)

No offence mate but are you possessed by a Jesus-hating demon?
Jesus said not to let immigrant heathens into our countries, and he also said God is going to bust lowlife niggers asses (and lowlife white asses) when he throws out the human trash on judgement day, sounds good to me..:)

PS- As for "avenging" anybody murdered by niggers, there's the electric chair for them or lethal injection or spending the rest of their lives in a cage, that sounds good to me too..:)
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2019 00:01 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 24 Nov 2019 23:24 #89

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..And fuck jesus. Christianity exists right now. And things are all fucked up. As long as you continue to follow that filth, things will stay fucked up. The main point of my last reply is avenging tens of thousands of White children murdered by niggers. And all you can do is bring up fucked up bullshit about jesus. (Though anything having to do with jesus is fucked up)

No offence mate but are you possessed by a Jesus-hating demon?
Jesus said not to let immigrant heathens into our countries, and he also said God is going to bust lowlife niggers asses (and lowlife white asses) when he throws out the human trash on judgement day, sounds good to me..:)

PS- As for "avenging" anybody murdered by niggers, there's the electric chair for them or lethal injection or spending the rest of their lives in a cage, that sounds good to me too..:)

1. You are possessed by a jesus loving demon. Namely, jesus himself. Tell me at some point you didn't let jesus into your heart. But fuck all that voodoo horseshit. Reject jesus. It is never too late. Just tell him to fuck off and die.

2. As far as I ever saw, jesus didn't give a flippin flying fuck what species of human you were. As long as you believed in him. For example, take that your bullshit story you brought up more than once about jesus on the cross and the words that were spoken between him and somebody on a cross near him. It wouldn't have mattered if that person went around murdering and eating babies. If he would have agreed to worship jesus as a god, all would have been forgiven. But fuck that asswipe. It wouldn't have been one of his babies that was murdered and eaten. There is only one person who can actually forgive another person for the crime they committed. The victim themselves or the families of the victim. Anything else is just scum sucking dog shit.

3. How fucking long do you think they have been executing people here or throwing them in jail. But still, tens of thousands of White children have been murdered in various gruesome ways by niggers. And more are yet to be murdered. What does that mean? It means that the form of justice you promote you can stick up jesus' ass, then stick them both up your ass. Then sew your asshole shut until you explode.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2019 23:25 by redpill.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 25 Nov 2019 03:25 #90

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Reject jesus. It is never too late. Just tell him to fuck off and die..

What did JC say that you don't like mate?
He's anti-immigration and anti-heathen, so he sounds ok to me..:)
Who the fuck else is there if we reject him? Who do you recommend?

Some losers used to desert him, so he said to his mates "Would you desert me too? Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life" (John 6:68)
See, the guy knew JC was a WINNER, so naturally he wanted to stay on the winning side because he wanted to be a winner too..:)
"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 25 Nov 2019 22:07 #91

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Reject jesus. It is never too late. Just tell him to fuck off and die..

What did JC say that you don't like mate?
He's anti-immigration and anti-heathen, so he sounds ok to me..:)
Who the fuck else is there if we reject him? Who do you recommend?

Some losers used to desert him, so he said to his mates "Would you desert me too? Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life" (John 6:68)
See, the guy knew JC was a WINNER, so naturally he wanted to stay on the winning side because he wanted to be a winner too..:)
"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (1 John 5:5)

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

A shorter question would be asking me what he said that I do like. His saying to do to others what you would have others do to you was ok. But there was problems with even that. And his saying that those who are without sin should cast the first stone was ok. But there were problems with that as well. As for the rest, I can't think of anything good he said. Next, your talk about his being anti-heathen and anti-immigration is all bullshit. I've talked about that before. But it apparently went in one ear and out the other. Next, why does there need to be an anybody else. Try standing on your own two feet and thinking for yourself. Also, santa clause, the tooth fairy and the easter bunny don't exist either. But you get along without them ok don't you?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 26 Nov 2019 02:14 #92

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Your talk about his being anti-heathen and anti-immigration is all bullshit...

Check your monitor settings mate, you must have missed these anti-immigration anti-heathen verses spoken by Jesus and others that I posted earlier-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
"They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but you, O Lord, shall laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jer 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 26 Nov 2019 22:36 #93

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Your talk about his being anti-heathen and anti-immigration is all bullshit...

Check your monitor settings mate, you must have missed these anti-immigration anti-heathen verses spoken by Jesus and others that I posted earlier-

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
"They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but you, O Lord, shall laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jer 10:2)
"fools" (Psalm 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled" (Titus 1:15)
"filthy" (Revelation 22:11)

For the brainwashed, they can read anything into anything. If you find a saying of his that says "Don't let people from other countries into your country," ok. All of the other delusional crap that refers to anything you can stick up your ass.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 27 Nov 2019 02:37 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..For the brainwashed, they can read anything into anything. If you find a saying of his that says "Don't let people from other countries into your country," ok. All of the other delusional crap that refers to anything you can stick up your ass.

Them anti-immigration / anti-heathen verses seem plain enough to me mate, and I'd still feel the same way even if there was no bible..:)
I mean it's simple commonsense not to welcome useless scrounging heathen immigrants into our countries.
The only people who welcome them are useless lefty snowflakes and shit-for-brains democrats and do-gooder atheists.
Remember mate, if you don't like Jesus you'll be spending eternity in hell with them and all other jesus-rejecters.
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2019 02:41 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 02 Dec 2019 00:44 #95

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..For the brainwashed, they can read anything into anything. If you find a saying of his that says "Don't let people from other countries into your country," ok. All of the other delusional crap that refers to anything you can stick up your ass.

Them anti-immigration / anti-heathen verses seem plain enough to me mate, and I'd still feel the same way even if there was no bible..:)
I mean it's simple commonsense not to welcome useless scrounging heathen immigrants into our countries.
The only people who welcome them are useless lefty snowflakes and shit-for-brains democrats and do-gooder atheists.
Remember mate, if you don't like Jesus you'll be spending eternity in hell with them and all other jesus-rejecters.

Why is it the only thing I hear to come out of you is religious bullshit. Don't you have a mind of your own? Did you ask god to tell you what your favorite color was? Do you ask god what kind of shirt you would like to put on when you get dressed? Etc. times zillions. So how about addressing the point of this thread. Next, hell couldn't be so terrible as to surrender my soul to the practically cave man, cult leader jesus.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 02 Dec 2019 18:01 #96

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..Why is it the only thing I hear to come out of you is religious bullshit. Don't you have a mind of your own? Did you ask god to tell you what your favorite color was? Do you ask god what kind of shirt you would like to put on when you get dressed? Etc. times zillions. So how about addressing the point of this thread. Next, hell couldn't be so terrible as to surrender my soul to the practically cave man, cult leader jesus.

Like I've said before, even if there was NO bible and NO Jesus, I'd still be exactly the same tough little motherfucker I always was..:)
As for the point of this thread, I think you wanted us to post on the USMB for you, but why should we, we're not your bitch!
Anyway I walked out of the lefty-run USMB a while back because it means as much to me as a splat of dog puke, so I ain't going back to step in it ..:)

"As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly" (Bible: Proverbs 26:11)
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 18:11 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 02 Dec 2019 21:55 #97

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Why is it the only thing I hear to come out of you is religious bullshit. Don't you have a mind of your own? Did you ask god to tell you what your favorite color was? Do you ask god what kind of shirt you would like to put on when you get dressed? Etc. times zillions. So how about addressing the point of this thread. Next, hell couldn't be so terrible as to surrender my soul to the practically cave man, cult leader jesus.

Like I've said before, even if there was NO bible and NO Jesus, I'd still be exactly the same tough little motherfucker I always was..:)
As for the point of this thread, I think you wanted us to post on the USMB for you, but why should we, we're not your bitch!
Anyway I walked out of the lefty-run USMB a while back because it means as much to me as a splat of dog puke, so I ain't going back to step in it ..:)

"As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly" (Bible: Proverbs 26:11)

1. Well then if you would be the same, leave your cult out of the discussion.

2. I know that you have seen the pictures in my thread "Listen to the children scream." Would you do me this one little favor? Go back to it and look at the pictures of some of the murdered White children and how they died. (Keeping in mind that there have been tens of thousands of others here in the US alone) Or would I have to agree to convert to christanity first. Just in case that isn't necessary, as you look at the pictures and how they died, keep in mind that there are more to follow. In a VERY small way, all that I ever asked was to help in some sort of revenge for those that were murdered. But being a White child murdering christian scumbag, let me guess. You don't believe in revenge. Also, many more White children are yet to be murdered. What I asked was in a VERY small way something to do to help prevent those murders.

Now this just may be my opinion. But it is my opinion that you should be willing to be a "bitch" or anything else to help ease the souls of the murdered White children. And to help prevent the murders of White children in the future. Even if it was only one. You make me afraid to ask this next question. But what is your opinion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 03 Dec 2019 09:32 #98

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
the murdered White children...there have been tens of thousands of others here in the US alone..

Well the parents should have been watching them more carefully and told them to stay away from niggers..:)
But in today's sick lefty pol-correct world people are afraid to say anything bad about blacks, so they don't warn their kids, and that's bad parenting.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 03 Dec 2019 22:50 #99

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
soooooo...anything new on the topic itself here ?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 03 Dec 2019 23:08 #100

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
the murdered White children...there have been tens of thousands of others here in the US alone..

Well the parents should have been watching them more carefully and told them to stay away from niggers..:)
But in today's sick lefty pol-correct world people are afraid to say anything bad about blacks, so they don't warn their kids, and that's bad parenting.

1. Did you do as I asked and look at those pictures again? If you did, you would know that in some instances, the parents were murdered too. Not only that but between 1964-2004, 179,808 White men, women and children were murdered by niggers here in the U.S. That would be well over 100,000 adults. Who was looking out for them. It sure wasn't pussies like you. Who thinks that posting bullshit bible verses is all you need to do.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare