Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 10 Nov 2019 09:02 #21

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ Stalker.

Annabelle nailed it. :thumbup:

Female wisdom is something Naizs are afraid of, hence their cramped suppression.

This is probably something along the same lines that the serpent whispered to Eve so she would disobey her husband and God...

"But you are ssssssssssso wiiiiissssssee....what doessssss he know, he issssss only a man.... and what doessss he know....he issss only God."

God rules man, man rules woman. That's how is should be.

When you disrupt the natural order..... you get clown world.

Women are nice, at least they used to be, now all they do is try to shame people who break from poltically correct hegemony and censor people who dare to challenge the insane status quo: they are herd creatures in the majority and they are not cut out for precise and important political decisions which need to be made with a clear and focused mind. They just do not possess such a thing because they exist within a sea of hormones, emotions and irrational thoughts which they frequently act upon.

Using God and the scriptures to put forth the 'men rule women' crap. So much for real freedom, that only applies to men 'under God' riight. Men love to use that, as if men who do that know a damn thing about God or the Holy Spirit or Jesus.... when they USE scriptures that have been twisted from there original meanings in or to suppress and oppress women whose bodies they actually came out of, without whom they would not even exist. It is the height of arrogance and one day, probably in the next life, God will set before you the ugliness of your arrogance and obscene condescension towards your fellow fallible humans, female humans, in this matter..

You will not like what you see....

In this predominantly Christian (80/20 Catholic/"Protestant"; cristiano) country the female participation in the many markets is staggering. Way more than Canada (I dare to bet) and definitely than Holland.

That means that women can use their female ways to get what they want way better and so can men. A healthier environment.

Minus the many babies of course, I don't approve of that obviously.

But it also means much less of this LGBTSPQR crap you have more in the """developed""" West (with Sweden and Australia as main cucked countries).

Tribal shamanism (the natural way of living) was all about also female wisdoms.

"Men" who claim women cannot be wise are children, not men.

Says the one who was bragging about fucking other women behind his own wife's back on the Dutch forum and saying "what does it matter if she doesn't know?" leaving everyone appalled.

You sick narcissitic piece of jewish filth.

I don't know if you have noticed, but no one on this board likes you and everyone thinks you are talking shit.

Now you may try to put your fangs into Annabelle since you have noticed she's vulnerable in regards to (((feminism))), but we can all see what you are up to, freak.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2019 09:03 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 10 Nov 2019 11:17 #22

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Flare wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Using God and the scriptures to put forth the 'men rule women' crap. So much for real freedom, that only applies to men 'under God' riight. Men love to use that, as if men who do that know a damn thing about God or the Holy Spirit or Jesus.... when they USE scriptures that have been twisted from there original meanings in or to suppress and oppress women whose bodies they actually came out of, without whom they would not even exist. It is the height of arrogance and one day, probably in the next life, God will set before you the ugliness of your arrogance and obscene condescension towards your fellow fallible humans, female humans, in this matter..

Any good women would love to be 'lead' by her man.

And any good man would love to have her 'follow' him and treat her well.

Why else does one think all those romantic book covers show strong muscular men holding the women ?

I've seen it all mate with women.

I once dated a Feminist academic from Turkey, she was into UN meetings and had a Fulbright scholarship and all sorts of shit like that, and I was 'making sweet love' with her one time and she started saying 'rape me, rape me' like this was her ultimate fantasy or something, I stopped and looked at her and said 'what the fuck?'.

Women are crazy. A few of them are not, but most of them are. Society used to make sure they held their craziness in check. But now they've taken it into 6th gear and we're all going off-road with them.

The 'smarter' they are the crazier they are.

Give me a simple man over an educated woman. ANYDAY.

Women have let us all down, and let themselves down, and now we ought to go back to basics and reset to Classical Patriarchy. Just because we have tried liberating women and it is a fucking horror show of insanity.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2019 12:54 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare, Mountaineer

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 10 Nov 2019 15:03 #23

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
annabelle wrote:

Any good women would love to be 'lead' by her man.

And any good man would love to have her 'follow' him and treat her well.

Why else does one think all those romantic book covers show strong muscular men holding the women ?

I've seen it all mate with women.

I once dated a Feminist academic from Turkey, she was into UN meetings and had a Fulbright scholarship and all sorts of shit like that, and I was 'making sweet love' with her one time and she started saying 'rape me, rape me' like this was her ultimate fantasy or something, I stopped and looked at her and said 'what the fuck?'.

Women are crazy. A few of them are not, but most of them are. Society used to make sure they held their craziness in check. But now they've taken it into 6th gear and we're all going off-road with them.

The 'smarter' they are the crazier they are.

Give me a simple man over an educated woman. ANYDAY.

Women have let us all down, and let themselves down, and now we ought to go back to basics and reset to Classical Patriarchy. Just because we have tried liberating women and it is a fucking horror show of insanity.

Yes.

Women need men in order to keep them in check.

The whole idea of men and women being equal is ridiculous.

Since men and women are not the same and both have got their own specific set of qualities.

That’s why the jews target women with feminism and men with ‘pussification’ to distort the natural relationship between men and women, so they can wreck our society, and genocide us afterwards.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mountaineer

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 10 Nov 2019 18:51 #24

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
annabelle wrote:
... one day, probably in the next life, God will set before you the ugliness of your arrogance and obscene condescension towards your fellow fallible humans, female humans, in this matter..

Isn't it funny how the boys prove to be boys.

Any God would be ashamed of such creation; so actually technically indeed they are blasphemous.

The female wisdoms little boys are afraid of.

QED.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 10 Nov 2019 18:56 #25

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
... one day, probably in the next life, God will set before you the ugliness of your arrogance and obscene condescension towards your fellow fallible humans, female humans, in this matter..

Isn't it funny how the boys prove to be boys.

Any God would be ashamed of such creation; so actually technically indeed they are blasphemous.

The female wisdoms little boys are afraid of.

QED.

^ Perhaps you should give your wife some more wisdom by telling her what you did.

Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor 12 Nov 2019 18:19 #26

• Flare