Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who do you think will win the US presidential election

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 19:15 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Who do you think will win the US presidential election in 2020 and why?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 19:25 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
US politics are so corrupt, I am starting to wonder if there will even be an election in 2020?

I keep hearing, any day now indictments will be handed to those who illegally conspired against Trump in the 1016 election, but it never happens. Not a single indictment after almost 3 years. WTF?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 19:28 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
peacenik wrote:

Trump..:)
He already whupped the Dems in 2016, and now that people have had a chance to see what he can do they'll lurv him all the more in 2020.
The main thing he's done is to expose just what snivelling traitorous wretches the Dems are
..:)
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2019 19:29 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 20:02 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Trump..:)
He already whupped the Dems in 2016, and now that people have had a chance to see what he can do they'll lurv him all the more in 2020.
The main thing he's done is to expose just what snivelling traitorous wretches the Dems are
..:)

Yeah, in a fair and honest election, Trump probably would win? But this upcoming election is anything but, fair and honest.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 21:48 #5

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:

The best liar.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 08 Nov 2019 22:37 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
If Biden is the best the Dems can field, Don's already home free..:)

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 09 Nov 2019 03:01 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
redpill wrote:
peacenik wrote:

The best liar.

I think the problem is much deeper than mere lying? There is something apparently demonic about what is going on?

Mike Adams explores the possibility, the US Democrat party is composed of demons?

Take a look........

"Part of being a human being is recognizing the humanity in others
What makes us human?

One of the prerequisites of being considered a human being is, of course, the capacity to recognize the humanity of others. Democrats fail this test when they look at a living, breathing human infant and declare it’s okay to murder that child. As stated above, this position is embraced, almost without exception, by nearly every Democrat in America today.

Mass murderers are often called “inhuman” when the horrors of their crimes are finally revealed. What kind of a person would murder innocent people or condone such murder on a grand scale?

Democrats, of course. That’s who they are. This is what they not merely tolerate but celebrate.

Condoning the mass murder of innocent human beings disqualifies you from being considered “human” yourself"

www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-08-many-democrats-are-no-longer-human-demonic-obsession.html
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 03:05 by peacenik.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 09 Nov 2019 03:38 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:

The jews

Why ? Because they have spent the best part of 2000 years fucking with our nations.from the inside out
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 09 Nov 2019 09:35 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I think the problem is much deeper than mere lying? There is something apparently demonic about what is going on?
Mike Adams explores the possibility, the US Democrat party is composed of demons?

Yes, everybody's got their own struggle against their "personal demons", but because the Dems are mostly Jesus-rejecters their demons are having them for breakfast because they haven't got Jesus inside their heads to act as a bouncer-
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

Hence this good advice to keep our minds free of demonic pollution-
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable,if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things" (Philppians 4:8)

Unlike Ripley's alien implant, demons don't show up on scans and x-rays, but we know somebody is hosting one because it uses them like a ventriloquist's dummy to talk shit.

Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 09:36 by Ugh.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 09 Nov 2019 20:35 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Yes, everybody's got their own struggle against their "personal demons", but because the Dems are mostly Jesus-rejecters their demons are having them for breakfast because they haven't got Jesus inside their heads to act as a bouncer-

You're not going to like it, but..................

www.bitchute.com/video/tCLsxzDYEgp8/

the meaty stuff starts at about, ...448 in the video.

"wake yo azz up"! :chuckle:
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 20:46 by peacenik.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 09 Nov 2019 22:46 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Donny Drumpf.

Why? Because all presidents since Bush Sr. get two terms and (((Henry))) needs more time to train Trumpy's son-in-law as his successor.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 10 Nov 2019 08:26 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:

Haha, I watched 10 seconds around 4:48 and when the dickhead said something like "This Jesus, he trick you", I switched off laughing, because one of the main symptoms of demonic possession is badmouthing JC..:)
The fact is, demons are hijackers of human minds, and if anybody's got a hijacker on board there ain't no way they're gonna fly through the pearlies.

PS- Coincidentally here's one of todays papers with somebody talking about his demons, I hope he gets JC into his head to kick them out..:)
Jesus said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)

Last Edit: 10 Nov 2019 08:32 by Ugh.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 10 Nov 2019 23:32 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Haha, I watched 10 seconds around 4:48 and when the dickhead said something like "This Jesus, he trick you", I switched off laughing, because one of the main symptoms of demonic possession is badmouthing JC..:)

So, you didn't make it to the part where the narrator argues, the invention of, 'Jesus Christ' was a clever way of deceiving Man into worshipping an image of God?

"BOOM!....wake yo azz up!". :chuckle:
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2019 03:00 by peacenik.

Who do you think will win the US presidential election 11 Nov 2019 10:18 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
So, you didn't make it to the part where the narrator argues, the invention of, 'Jesus Christ' was a clever way of deceiving Man into worshipping an image of God?

No offence mate but the vid was half an hour long and as I very rarely watch long vids, I skipped through it.
But look, EVERYTHING God and Jesus say in the Bible is great stuff, it's gutsy with no punches pulled, so naturally it appeals to me because I'm a gutsy mofo myself..:)
The bible is far too strong for wimpy lefty pol-correct snowflakes, that's why they hate it and run like scared rabbits
..:)-

Last Edit: 11 Nov 2019 10:20 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare