Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 29 Nov 2019 11:59 #1

Charlie talks about the absurd Biblical positions on sinning, salvation, and repentance. If you’re actually trying to find favor in God’s eyes, you’re royally screwed.

www.renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-the-bibles-malicious-mind-game-of-sinning-and-salvation-11-11-19/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 29 Nov 2019 13:59 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Return of Zorro wrote:
..the absurd Biblical positions on sinning, salvation, and repentance. If you’re actually trying to find favor in God’s eyes, you’re royally screwed..

No offence mate but do you honestly think we're going to sit through over an hour of some spiritually-retarded atheist talking shite?..:)
Get him in here to duke it out with me and I promise you I'll deck him within minutes, or alternatively you can post his points in this thread one by one yourself and I'll deck you too, I've been kicking atheist butt on the boards for 17 years. I'm a-calling you out boy..:)
How about it Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Ugh opens my head.
The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all.
Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Ugh. If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

Last Edit: 29 Nov 2019 14:00 by Ugh.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 29 Nov 2019 19:26 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Great thread, and so true.

So glad people are waking up and questioning that 'holy' book.
:thumbup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 05:49 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 29 Nov 2019 20:32 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
We had a chaplain at school who used to stride around in his long black cassock glaring at us boys with a face as sour as shit; he must have put hundreds of kids off Jesus over the years.
Not me though because I knew he in no way represented JC.
But lots of poor schmucks are not as tough-minded as me, they've let organised religion stand between them and JC like a roadblock.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 29 Nov 2019 21:07 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Great thread, and so true.

So glad people are waking up and questioning that horse shit 'holy' book.
:thumbup:

It's about time that some of those drones came to terms with the fact that if not for organised religion they wouldn't know anything about the bible, there wouldn't be a bible, there would be nobody to organise it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2019 21:09 by Frothy.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 03:46 #6

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Illuminati Banker Opens Up About Child Sacrifice

Full interview here - Illuminati Banker Interview: Ronald Bernard
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 06:06 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Man is a spiritual being. The purpose of religion is to confound, confuse, and deny, the spiritual existence of Man. That's why you will not find any mention of Man's spiritual existence in the bible. How can one declare the bible to be, 'holy scripture' when it doesn't even acknowledge Man's spirituality?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 10:46 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Man is a spiritual being. The purpose of religion is to confound, confuse, and deny, the spiritual existence of Man. That's why you will not find any mention of Man's spiritual existence in the bible. How can one declare the bible to be, 'holy scripture' when it doesn't even acknowledge Man's spirituality?

I'm not sure what you mean mate, JC was quite clear that our squishy atoms-and-molecules bodies aren't worth a toss in the grand scheme of things-
"The spirit within gives life, the flesh alone is worthless" (John 6:63 )

And Paul said- "So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)

In short, when the body dies, the soul flies..:)
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 10:48 by Ugh.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 12:45 #9

Ugh wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:
..the absurd Biblical positions on sinning, salvation, and repentance. If you’re actually trying to find favor in God’s eyes, you’re royally screwed..

No offence mate but do you honestly think we're going to sit through over an hour of some spiritually-retarded atheist talking shite?..:)
Get him in here to duke it out with me and I promise you I'll deck him within minutes, or alternatively you can post his points in this thread one by one yourself and I'll deck you too, I've been kicking atheist butt on the boards for 17 years. I'm a-calling you out boy..:)
How about it Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Ugh opens my head.
The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all.
Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Ugh. If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

^^ Point proven here on how religion totally mind fucks it's followers, to the point of no return.. :lmao: You silly old fool. :iitm:

I don't need no Bible, old testament or new, (or any other religious teaching or belief for that matter) for me to be a good person. I'm perfectly sane. healthy, level headed, fair, understanding, compassionate etc etc etc.. without some imaginary and made up Jewish God/dogma/scripture in my life. Thanks, but no thanks. The thought of all that heavy dogma and scripture alone is head ache inducing. I truly pity anyone who's been duped by all that nonsense. Religion doesn't ''save'' anybody, on the contrary, it's the one's who follow it and believe in all that rubbish who really need saving.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 13:19 by Return of Zorro.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 12:59 #10

peacenik wrote:

Indeed, I've come to the firm conclusion now that much of the material written in the bible is more of a spiritual lobotomy, than anything else. Religion destroys ones natural wonder and inquisitiveness for the world and the universe. sure it might have some good points, i.e don't kill, don't harm others etc, but on the flip side, it teaches and encourages death and violence. So even it's better teachings are not clearly distinguished. The bible constantly contradicts itself. And i think that's by design, too, to keep it's followers in a perpetual state of guilt and confusion.
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 13:01 by Return of Zorro.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 15:49 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Funny how many of the 'woke' don't really lash out against Pharaism (now known as Talmudic Judaism) and the Mystery Babylonian Religion(s)...like they do against Christianity and Christ...

Mystery Babylon of old is at the very heart and root (on an occult/secret level but now is being openly promoted) of what the masses are truly being covertly and overtly (spiritually) brainwashed with by the elites and by their willing and ignorant accomplices on a level that is unprecedented. Having infiltrated our world on every level to such an extent that it can truly be called a matrix.

Even masses of non-'Jews' ('Jew' being a recent word in the history of time) think like 'Jews' including often when they are anti-'Jew' because we live in a 'Jew' world.

A 'Jew' world that has infiltrated the thoughts, minds and even souls of masses of people, it's values, it's morals, it's ethics, it's goals, it's thinking, it's philosophy, it's 'beliefs' and it's non-beliefs, it's unbelief, it's non-religious, it's anti-religious and 'religious'.....

Most 'Jews' are not 'religious', they are atheists, most 'Jews' do not 'believe in God'.

They are materialistic, worldly, non-spiritual, anti-spiritual, anti-soul.. in the real sense....except in the way of massive spiritual deceptions. 'Jews' are brilliant in their deceptions when it comes to 'religion' and the 'spiritual', in that they are masters.

They have managed to turn even the the word 'religion' into a dirty word (with the exception of the One World Religion), the word 'religion' now being a loaded term meaning bigotry, corruption, deceit, buggery, self righteousness, a sadistic God, hypocrisy always.

When 'Jews'.....that is, let's call them what they are...Babylonian Talmudic modern day Pharisees, Mystery Babylonian followers, mostly avowed atheists...use the term 'religion' in the west..... almost always in a snide, condescending way...they are referring to Christianity, not Islam, not 'Judaism', not Hinduism, not Buddhism, not even Scientology.....only Christianity because they specifically despise Christianity and want to see it destroyed completely, thus the long-time infiltration from within and without.. Christianity of course is not an 'it'...it is made up people.

They want to see (genuine) Christians destroyed, suppressed, oppressed, bullied and marginalized into non-existence.

There are more and more instances in western countries of Christians being forced to decide between being able to make a living in their own independent businesses while holding to their own Christian values or losing their businesses and livelihoods.

For example Christians bakers are still being sued (last one I read of being a Christian baker who refused to agree to make a wedding cake with a big edible penis on top of it for a gay couple) and then there are the Christian foster parents who, even though known to be great foster parents for children in need, can no longer foster children because of the LGBTQXYZ agenda. There are many examples.

Atheists offended by old cross shaped cenotaphs in cemeteries in memory of those who died in war a hundred years ago. They just need to sue and sue again (backed by Jewish lawyers) to get those cenotaphs removed or the arms cut off the 'cross' so as not to offend their atheistic sensitivities.

I would not be surprised if at some point in the future, all of the crosses on the graves of the war dead in western countries will be removed.

Muslims are demanding apologizes for the 1492 Reconquista when the Muslims were defeated. :roll:

Loads of examples can also be given of corruption within 'religion', real corruption and the most vile of sins, many which have been covered up and sometimes are exposed to the light of day for everyone to see....those that warrant true disgust in anyone with a conscience. Disgust and pain for it's victims. Genuine Christians are truly disgusted by corruption wherever it is found, including within churches, perhaps especially within churches.

Little to nothing is said publicly about the many quiet and humble Christians who go about their lives living true to their Christian values without fanfare and about the helpful, kind and needed deeds done within their communities without public acknowledgement as one is to 'not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing'. Unlike today's world where people are prodded to toot their own horns and 'develop their brands'.

No one is forcing you all to be a Christian, you don't have to be one if you don't want to be, you don't have to like it at all, you are completely free to despise it... just know that the elites who are in control of this world despise true, authentic, compassionate Christianity, the kind that has integrity, strength and speaks truth to power as Christ did. The kind that is willing to stand up and protect those who need protecting, to be counted among the brave.

They hate anything that smacks of it...and they despise Jesus Christ, even when they are atheists.

They promote judgement towards all who would even deem themselves Christians and mean it in the real sense.

There is something about Him...that sends them into a rage.
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 16:23 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Ugh

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:17 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
..The thought of all that heavy dogma and scripture alone is head ache inducing..

Aargh you and many others have been suckered by the Estab into thinking that you need years of hardcore bible study to understand it..:)
That's why Paul had to warn people-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

Jesus can be easily found in any slimline gospel for a few pennies in bookshops or free from any christian group and read in less than a day.
Remember, a fool with a diploma is still just a fool, look at all the shit-for-brains clergymen who haven't a friggin clue..:)

Jesus said:- "I thank you Father for hiding these things from the wise and learned, and for revealing them to little children"(Matt 11:25-27)
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)
"When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13)

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:24 #13

Ugh wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:
..The thought of all that heavy dogma and scripture alone is head ache inducing..

Aargh you and many others have been suckered by the Estab into thinking that you need years of hardcore bible study to understand it..:)
That's why Paul had to warn people-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

Jesus can be easily found in any slimline gospel for a few pennies in bookshops or free from any christian group and read in less than a day.
Remember, a fool with a diploma is still just a fool, look at all the shit-for-brains clergymen who haven't a friggin clue..:)

Jesus said:- "I thank you Father for hiding these things from the wise and learned, and for revealing them to little children"(Matt 11:25-27)
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)
"When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus" (Acts 4:13)

I bet some of the more level headed and intelligent Christians here actually cringe when they see you trying to preach. You're not exactly the best example of a true Christian, are you. Gee, I wonder why that might be. :lmao:

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:29 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
..The bible constantly contradicts itself. And i think that's by design, too, to keep it's followers in a perpetual state of guilt and confusion.

Haha do I look guilty or confused about anything in this vid of me under my wargaming name PoorOldSpike?
Play fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and check out my awesomely confident body language
..:)-

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:30 #15

annabelle wrote:
Funny how many of the 'woke' don't really lash out against Pharaism (now known as Talmudic Judaism) and the Mystery Babylonian Religion(s)...like they do against Christianity and Christ...

Mystery Babylon of old is at the very heart and root (on an occult/secret level but now is being openly promoted) of what the masses are truly being covertly and overtly (spiritually) brainwashed with by the elites and by their willing and ignorant accomplices on a level that is unprecedented. Having infiltrated our world on every level to such an extent that it can truly be called a matrix.

Even masses of non-'Jews' ('Jew' being a recent word in the history of time) think like 'Jews' including often when they are anti-'Jew' because we live in a 'Jew' world.

A 'Jew' world that has infiltrated the thoughts, minds and even souls of masses of people, it's values, it's morals, it's ethics, it's goals, it's thinking, it's philosophy, it's 'beliefs' and it's non-beliefs, it's unbelief, it's non-religious, it's anti-religious and 'religious'.....

Most 'Jews' are not 'religious', they are atheists, most 'Jews' do not 'believe in God'.

They are materialistic, worldly, non-spiritual, anti-spiritual, anti-soul.. in the real sense....except in the way of massive spiritual deceptions. 'Jews' are brilliant in their deceptions when it comes to 'religion' and the 'spiritual', in that they are masters.

They have managed to turn even the the word 'religion' into a dirty word (with the exception of the One World Religion), the word 'religion' now being a loaded term meaning bigotry, corruption, deceit, buggery, self righteousness, a sadistic God, hypocrisy always.

When 'Jews'.....that is, let's call them what they are...Babylonian Talmudic modern day Pharisees, Mystery Babylonian followers, mostly avowed atheists...use the term 'religion' in the west..... almost always in a snide, condescending way...they are referring to Christianity, not Islam, not 'Judaism', not Hinduism, not Buddhism, not even Scientology.....only Christianity because they specifically despise Christianity and want to see it destroyed completely, thus the long-time infiltration from within and without.. Christianity of course is not an 'it'...it is made up people.

They want to see (genuine) Christians destroyed, suppressed, oppressed, bullied and marginalized into non-existence.

There are more and more instances in western countries of Christians being forced to decide between being able to make a living in their own independent businesses while holding to their own Christian values or losing their businesses and livelihoods.

For example Christians bakers are still being sued (last one I read of being a Christian baker who refused to agree to make a wedding cake with a big edible penis on top of it for a gay couple) and then there are the Christian foster parents who, even though known to be great foster parents for children in need, can no longer foster children because of the LGBTQXYZ agenda. There are many examples.

Atheists offended by old cross shaped cenotaphs in cemeteries in memory of those who died in war a hundred years ago. They just need to sue and sue again (backed by Jewish lawyers) to get those cenotaphs removed or the arms cut off the 'cross' so as not to offend their atheistic sensitivities.

I would not be surprised if at some point in the future, all of the crosses on the graves of the war dead in western countries will be removed.

Muslims are demanding apologizes for the 1492 Reconquista when the Muslims were defeated. :roll:

Loads of examples can also be given of corruption within 'religion', real corruption and the most vile of sins, many which have been covered up and sometimes are exposed to the light of day for everyone to see....those that warrant true disgust in anyone with a conscience. Disgust and pain for it's victims. Genuine Christians are truly disgusted by corruption wherever it is found, including within churches, perhaps especially within churches.

Little to nothing is said publicly about the many quiet and humble Christians who go about their lives living true to their Christian values without fanfare and about the helpful, kind and needed deeds done within their communities without public acknowledgement as one is to 'not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing'. Unlike today's world where people are prodded to toot their own horns and 'develop their brands'.

No one is forcing you all to be a Christian, you don't have to be one if you don't want to be, you don't have to like it at all, you are completely free to despise it... just know that the elites who are in control of this world despise true, authentic, compassionate Christianity, the kind that has integrity, strength and speaks truth to power as Christ did. The kind that is willing to stand up and protect those who need protecting, to be counted among the brave.

They hate anything that smacks of it...and they despise Jesus Christ, even when they are atheists.

They promote judgement towards all who would even deem themselves Christians and mean it in the real sense.

There is something about Him...that sends them into a rage.

I get that, Annabelle. And I wouldn't disagree with too much on what you're saying either. My point is, the whole going to heaven or hell is a load of dogmatic rubbish, in my honest opinion. I don't think there's any anthropomorphic being or entity in the universe, or anywhere, that sends people to heaven or hell, or hands out brownie points for good behavior.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:33 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
I bet some of the more level headed and intelligent Christians here actually cringe when they see you trying to preach. You're not exactly the best example of a true Christian, are you. Gee, I wonder why that might be. :lmao:

Tell it to my fans mate, here's some of the feedback I get from them around internetland..:)-

ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:36 #17

Ugh wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:
..The bible constantly contradicts itself. And i think that's by design, too, to keep it's followers in a perpetual state of guilt and confusion.

Haha do I look guilty or confused about anything in this vid of me under my wargaming name PoorOldSpike?
Play fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and check out my awesomely confident body language
..:)-

You tit. I don't know what the others here might think, but actually to me you look more like somebody who prowls in the local park, and hides behind bushes etc.. :ponda:

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:42 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
..they despise Jesus Christ, even when they are atheists...There is something about Him...that sends them into a rage.

Yes, they know that all other religions and cults are just worthless crocks, but they know Christianity is THE REAL DEAL which is why they vent their fury and bile on it, whole lotta shakin going on..:)
"Believe in God, the demons also believe and tremble" (James 2:19)

Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 17:52 by Ugh.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:49 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
..You tit. I don't know what the others here might think, but actually to me you look more like somebody who prowls in the local park, and hides behind bushes etc.. :ponda:

Nah mate, I much prefer ogling the shopwomen from between the cans of baked beans down the local grocers..:)
Anyway I'm non-denominational, you must be thinking of priests like this one-

Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 17:50 by Ugh.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 30 Nov 2019 17:59 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
..I don't think there's any anthropomorphic being or entity in the universe, or anywhere, that sends people to heaven or hell, or hands out brownie points for good behavior.

The invite is on the table-
Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)
But you don't have to come to the party if you don't want..:)

And Jesus said to his mates- "I tell you, I will not drink wine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." (Matt 26:29)

Drat that's me out then, I don't drink (sniffle)
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2019 17:59 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare