Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 11:34 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Truthspoon wrote:
Christianity isn't a religion, it's an escape route.
The world is a trap and the game is to corrupt and destroy your soul until you're ready to be consumed by hell.
Jesus saw the crooked game that had been set up and allowed even sinners to be free.......
Jesus came to break Satan's crooked game.

Right, JC gives us a mindset that frees us from the world's shackles..:)
"God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 12:31 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
if you try and get through to someone who's a member of a twisted cult, but you just can't penetrate their brainwashing ^ that ^ is the sort of shit that makes you simply think to yourself ''It's a waste of time talking to these people''. it's best to let them get on with it, they're beyond salvation.

The things that they need saving from are themselves.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 12:36 by Frothy.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 13:01 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
The bottom line is that there's absolutely nothing about Jesus to dislike..:)
Therefore the Estab must have somehow made them dislike him, call it "spiritual pollution"-
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this...to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 16:40 #44

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Frothy wrote:
if you try and get through to someone who's a member of a twisted cult, but you just can't penetrate their brainwashing ^ that ^ is the sort of shit that makes you simply think to yourself ''It's a waste of time talking to these people''. it's best to let them get on with it, they're beyond salvation.

It won't make any sense to Atheists.

I don't care what you believe or don't believe.

Why don't you show us the same courtesy?

What does it matter to ya after all? It's not your problem.

Nothing to see here. Enjoy your life.

Goodbye.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 16:41 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 17:38 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
TOPIC: The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation

Malicious???

Haha the Charlie bloke who made the opening vid in this thread is displaying his typical atheist paranoia for all the world to see..:)

WIKI- "Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterised by a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 19:16 #46

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
Charlie talks about the absurd Biblical positions on sinning, salvation, and repentance. If you’re actually trying to find favor in God’s eyes, you’re royally screwed.

www.renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-the-bibles-malicious-mind-game-of-sinning-and-salvation-11-11-19/

I mentioned Charles to Ugh before suggesting Ugh read his book on the Bible. However, if folk find comfort in that book then its ok by me even if i see it otherwise. On a side note Charles always says he has loads of new material to broadcast yet continues with his deconstruction of the bible - so i havent listened for a few weeks now. will reuptake when he moves on to a new topic.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 19:52 #47

• Truthspoon
Voltaire wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:
Charlie talks about the absurd Biblical positions on sinning, salvation, and repentance. If you’re actually trying to find favor in God’s eyes, you’re royally screwed.

www.renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-the-bibles-malicious-mind-game-of-sinning-and-salvation-11-11-19/

I mentioned Charles to Ugh before suggesting Ugh read his book on the Bible. However, if folk find comfort in that book then its ok by me even if i see it otherwise. On a side note Charles always says he has loads of new material to broadcast yet continues with his deconstruction of the bible - so i havent listened for a few weeks now. will reuptake when he moves on to a new topic.

Jesus was the first anti-semite........ the first one to expose the Jews.

They crucified the guy after all, I don't see what else he could have laid on the line.

Without Jesus and Christianity there would be no moral alternative to the Jew World Order.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 19:54 by Truthspoon.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 20:19 #48

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Truthspoon wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:

Without Jesus and Christianity there would be no moral alternative to the Jew World Order.

How about Adolf Hitler? Hitler was a pretty good alternative. :)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 21:46 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 21:43 #49

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Man is a composite being, consisting of one part spirit and one part physical. That is what Man is.

If you were to take a survey from anyone who is not a materialist/atheist, they would probably admit to you that Man is indeed, a composite being. And if you were to look into your own heart you will probably find the same. That Man is a composite being is probably the most natural conclusion one could come to.

Many, many, questions regarding Man can be answered from this one little axiom that Man is a composite being….spirit contained within a physical body.

How come you almost never hear about the spiritual part of Man, and when you do it’s handed out as superstition, religious mumbo-jumbo, and deception intended to confound and confuse?

Why does your religion not tell you, you are a compost being? Isn’t that the job of religion to show you the path to spiritual salvation?

Christianity offers no help in this area. I don’t think I have ever heard Christianity even admit there is a spiritual side of Man?

Why?

I get all kinds of off-the-wall shit on this forum, “Jesus riding a bicycle”, “jesus riding a motorcycle”, pictures of Jesus everywhere, Biblical quotes that make no sense at all.

It’s all about what great guy Jesus is.

Yet, nothing about Man’s spirituality.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 21:56 #50

• Truthspoon
peacenik wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:

How about Adolf Hitler? Hitler was a pretty good alternative. :)

He would have been if he had won. I'm not an expert on Hitler but I think killing dealing with the Jews was probably the first good idea anyone had had for hundreds of years.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 21:59 by Truthspoon.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 22:03 #51

• Truthspoon
peacenik wrote:
Man is a composite being, consisting of one part spirit and one part physical. That is what Man is.

If you were to take a survey from anyone who is not a materialist/atheist, they would probably admit to you that Man is indeed, a composite being. And if you were to look into your own heart you will probably find the same. That Man is a composite being is probably the most natural conclusion one could come to.

Many, many, questions regarding Man can be answered from this one little axiom that Man is a composite being….spirit contained within a physical body.

How come you almost never hear about the spiritual part of Man, and when you do it’s handed out as superstition, religious mumbo-jumbo, and deception intended to confound and confuse?

Why does your religion not tell you, you are a compost being? Isn’t that the job of religion to show you the path to spiritual salvation?

Christianity offers no help in this area. I don’t think I have ever heard Christianity even admit there is a spiritual side of Man?

Why?

I get all kinds of off-the-wall shit on this forum, “Jesus riding a bicycle”, “jesus riding a motorcycle”, pictures of Jesus everywhere, Biblical quotes that make no sense at all.

And you have a lot of words but no understanding.

Some of us know what we know......... and maybe it would help you if you tried to learn.

Try to recover your joy and innocence. That would be my advice to you.

Because from what I see, you're weaving webs of sophistry to maintain your own willful self-deception.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 22:07 by Truthspoon.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 22:14 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Goodbye.

Total lockdown :aargh:

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 02 Dec 2019 23:42 #53

• Truthspoon
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Goodbye.

Why do you care?

I don't like carrots...... so I don't eat them.

I don't spend my time thinking about how much I dislike carrots, or telling people on the internet how much I dislike them (except for now but only for the purpose of analogy) I just don't think about them, instead I think about things I DO like, such as cheese, bacon and whisky...... Life's too short to think about carrots.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 23:44 by Truthspoon.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 01:18 #54

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Truthspoon wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Why?

And you have a lot of words but no understanding.

Some of us know what we know......... and maybe it would help you if you tried to learn.

Try to recover your joy and innocence. That would be my advice to you.

Because from what I see, you're weaving webs of sophistry to maintain your own willful self-deception.

I have no problem with, "willful self-deception" and my "joy and innocence" are just fine.

This, to me, looks like the typical, "I don't like what's talked about, so I will kill the messenger" syndrome.

In your own words, "if you don't like carrots.......don't eat them".

Maybe you should practice what you preached to frothy in post # 44 above.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2019 01:30 by peacenik.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 01:57 #55

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Return of Zorro wrote:
Flare wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:

I'll give this a listen tomorrow Z.

I would consider myself more a Gnostic, and part Christian. If that makes sense?

Makes perfect sense to me. I consider myself the same. Gnostic Christianity is the only -anity- that has ever made any sense to me.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 03:25 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Goodbye.

Why do you care?

I don't like carrots...... so I don't eat them.

I don't spend my time thinking about how much I dislike carrots, or telling people on the internet how much I dislike them (except for now but only for the purpose of analogy) I just don't think about them, instead I think about things I DO like, such as cheese, bacon and whisky...... Life's too short to think about carrots.

I don't care what people want to believe. zombies, genies, gods, please yourself, it get's out of hand when they try to alter human history to accommodate their religious beliefs though, they've also squashed so much European tradition with it.

I don't see how anyone can complain about migrants from the Near East 'invading' Europe, when they've already spiritually submitted to a desert religion and foregone local tradition.

As for carrots, I'm indifferent about them but at least they really exist and are far less intrusive than the zombie with the thorn hat etc etc...

I've seen you go on about Freemasons, well if you don't like them, treat them like carrots and stfu lol

Anyway I think 'carrots' should be introduced into TZ terminology..... if a member starts going on about a certain group of people, or an ideology,that they don't like, I'm going to reply 'carrots'.
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2019 03:57 by Frothy.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 10:00 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Return of Zorro wrote:

The ONLY way to find favour in God's eyes is to like his son, it's as simple as that and will get people to within sight of the pearlies..:)
But if anybody doesn't like JC they're screwed, because there's absolutely nothing to dislike about tough JC, so they must be wimpy pol-correct snowflakes and no way hozay will they be able to gatecrash that big party in the sky-

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2019 10:02 by Ugh.

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 10:02 #58

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
JC-Jeremy Corbyn?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 10:10 #59

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I thought he was on about....

The Bible’s Malicious Mind Game of Sinning and Salvation 03 Dec 2019 10:13 #60

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
..Gnostic Christianity is the only -anity- that has ever made any sense to me

A central belief of Gnostics is that "We don't need Jesus", so therefore there can be no such thing as "Gnostic Christianity", they've simply hijacked the word "Christianity" to use like stolen valour..:)
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2019 10:14 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare