Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White = Cowardly Scum.

White = Cowardly Scum. 29 Dec 2019 00:42 #1

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
At least that is what I have found to be true around here about 98% of the time. Need proof? Keep an eye out for how many people view this thread. Then compare that to how many people actually reply. That aside, I would really like to know why you are cowardly scum. Are you simply stupid and aware of your limitations? Well you won't learn anything by ignoring me.

Or maybe it is because you are turned off by the things I speak about. Well that is no reason to not tell me all about it. Or maybe it is because the things I speak about would involve change. And possibly some trouble on your end of things. Along with no matter how bad things are, you figure that things could be worse. Which they are becoming more and more. Whether you like it or not.

Also, you can see the terrible shape that other countries are in. Such as some having such large populations that they are best not even referred to as a population any more but a swarm or plague. Or other countries being so poor that they have to flood the U.S. or Europe to find something better. And without a doubt, bring the problems-mindset that screwed up their own countries so bad with them.

So please. Tell me why you are cowardly scum if it is anything different from the reasons I already gave. But most of all, I would like to hear any solutions you might have about these problems. Other than the cowardly scum solution.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 29 Dec 2019 21:46 #2

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
what do you want ?

Detailed plans on putting Africans through a wood chipper ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 29 Dec 2019 22:34 #3

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
what do you want ?

Detailed plans on putting Africans through a wood chipper ?

No. I want to know what motivates you and most other people around here to be cowardly scum. (If you're white) I came up with some possible reasons. But I want to hear it directly from the cowardly scum themselves. That way I don't have to debate myself, but them. But of course, when they enjoy being cowardly scum, they wouldn't want to change anything.

As to putting niggers through a wood chipper, YOU tell ME what you think would do the trick. But for a treacherous, treasonous, nigger loving fag, there is no reason to deport niggers. Or impale them or run them through a wood chipper when they refuse to go. There are so many fucked up things that happen from having niggers and spicks around, I couldn't list them all here. But for the fucked up, having things be fucked up is no problem. For such people, they need to see the inside of a wood chipper too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 30 Dec 2019 03:41 #4

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
So whats your plan then other than shit posting on here ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 30 Dec 2019 22:10 #5

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
So whats your plan then other than shit posting on here ?

Though you are unworthy, I would be willing to discuss it with you. But it would probably be a little like trying to explain to a fish why it is bad to be wet. Now if you want to discuss anything, there is something that you must do first. Which is tell me anything I said in any of my threads that you think is wrong. Or as you say, shit. Don't do as others have done when I challenged them to do this and have them say "everything." Just point one particular thing. If they are as numerous as you probably think they are, finding just one point to challenge should be easy enough to do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 30 Dec 2019 23:10 #6

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
What do you want people to do ?

Thats all Im asking

There is a great replacement happening at breakneck speed to all people.of European descent

Its happening everywhere and being orchestrated by the jew world.order

Not everyone is even aware.of this but increasingly they are

They are also increasingly aware that Hitler and his NS were making a last stand against this cabal of internationalists who have taken us all.for bloody.fools

So what is your proposal.for a response ?

And for fucks sake.dont whine.at me about being banned.from.forums for.having an NS avatar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 00:43 #7

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
What do you want people to do ?

Thats all Im asking

There is a great replacement happening at breakneck speed to all people.of European descent

Its happening everywhere and being orchestrated by the jew world.order

Not everyone is even aware.of this but increasingly they are

They are also increasingly aware that Hitler and his NS were making a last stand against this cabal of internationalists who have taken us all.for bloody.fools

So what is your proposal.for a response ?

And for fucks sake.dont whine.at me about being banned.from.forums for.having an NS avatar

Lower down in this category I have a thread called "Greetings Slaves." Ever read it? In it I said what I would like any pro-White person around here to do. And send me a PM if they were on board with it. Only one person agreed to join in on my plan. Every else around here is too comfortable being a slave. But I will point out my plan again. Though you already know about it and for what is probably a cowardly reason, ignores it.

Send me a PM saying that you will agree to join another forum. Starting out with usmb. Because it is about the most populated forum out there. After about 6 people (more would be better) agree to do so, I will PM those who agreed to join in on the plan to go ahead and join the place. Then have them start posting nonthreatening threads in various categories. As many as you want. Then after about two weeks at a prearranged time, have everybody change their avatar to one that is Nazi related. This will give the anti-White scumbags there fits. They won't ban you just for having a Nazi related avatar. Now if I alone did it, they would just say, "Oh. It's cultsmasher again" and just ban me. But if there were others that did so, it would be harder to just pick on me.

Also, even though Hitler was innocent, do you know why he is so reviled in the media? Because anything having to do with the Nazis is pro-White. For the most part, they may not like it over there. But just by having the avatar, you would be making a statement that will constantly be in their face. And that they can't ignore. Also, if anybody over there gives you any shit about it, just tell them that to an outside observer, they might be considered to be a brainwashed coward. Otherwise, they would go to the truth zone forum and make any objections known to cultsmasher. Who currently goes by "redpill." And he is just dying to smash any cult they follow.

This being said, there is something else. Something that Ugh is apparently too queer to understand. Because he claims to be pro-White. But he refuses to change his avatar here to one that is Nazi related. Like a cockroach who is afraid of being stepped on, he posted a picture of himself wearing a camouflage jacket of the type worn by the SS in WW II. As if that is making a statement. But it isn't. Seeing how only probably two people out of a hundred would recognize what it is. What he needs to do is post an actual Nazi related avatar. And so do you. Your Viking ax is making a fag statement too. You think niggers or sand niggers give a fuck about that shit?! Since Sweden started letting muslim invaders in, rapes in that country have risen by 1490%!!!! Change your avatar to a Nazi related avatar and make a real statement.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 01:57 #8

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
So your great plan is to go and get collectively banned on another forum ?

For fucks sake man

And its not a Viking Axe

For someone who claims to be pro white you would think you.might recognize the celtic design on the axe

You think going to go and get collectively banned on a forum at your request is going to put a stop to.the rape and murder or Swedes ?

Im pretty sure we all know what its going to take and in true white fashion we will first seek a means of averting such a disaster through dialogue

I think you have been somewhat twisted into believing white people are a blood thirsty lot whose first recourse to improving their is to shed the blood of others

Its rarely been the case actually , our history shows that we have exhausted every other means possible before choosing war

And theres good reason for that redpill

Not one person on this planet can deny that when the white man chooses to go to war then death and destruction happens on an unprecedented scale

Not one honest person of any nation can recollect a worse war than the wars that the white man leads

So tbh they are right to fear us seeing each other as brothers once again

Can you imagine the potential if every Aryan man woman and child put their effort into becoming a race of brothers and sisters again and refused to.kill.or hate each other over silly differences such as food and music

Thats my goal and thats my work , to destroy the barriers put in front of us that make us hate one another for being white

Not to make more white.people hate each other over silly differences and obstacles put their on purpose by the fucking jews

You will get what you want as soon as white people see each other as brothers and sisters again

If we didnt have this potential , there would be no need to work so hard to make us fall.out and hate each other over things that the jew has implemented or.lied about
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2019 02:08 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 02:02 #9

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
take for.example the recent interest in the " crusades " into the middle east

The Islamic world is still.complaining about that hundreds of years later because it was fucking brutally effective and we did it with far less.men than they had

Its all.about planning and efficiency and again , theres nobody better at that

Not even the jew , who has historically sat like vultures on the sidelines of our greatest.moments weaseling their way into the halls of power all ready established before they.made themselves known
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 02:06 #10

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3268
  • Likes received: 1266
Im currently watching on another forum the discussion surrounding ww2

Ive seen two otherwise intelligent posters say something along the lines of

Yeh Britain did that to help the Russians because otherwise Germany would have easily taken Moscow

And while they are debating the names and history they are missing the context

At the time "Britain" and the " Russians " were under the complete control of jews some.zionist and some bolshevik but they ultimately are jews and jews only

The same with the US

Under the influence of Jews they joined the war against Germany

Now if a person can insert the truth into this discussion , that actually the US and Britain and Russia were and still are under the influence of jews then it changes the discussion entirely doesnt it

And I dont need a NS avatar or to try and get.myself banned to make that point
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 23:01 #11

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
So your great plan is to go and get collectively banned on another forum ?

For fucks sake man

And its not a Viking Axe

For someone who claims to be pro white you would think you.might recognize the celtic design on the axe

You think going to go and get collectively banned on a forum at your request is going to put a stop to.the rape and murder or Swedes ?

Im pretty sure we all know what its going to take and in true white fashion we will first seek a means of averting such a disaster through dialogue

I think you have been somewhat twisted into believing white people are a blood thirsty lot whose first recourse to improving their is to shed the blood of others

Its rarely been the case actually , our history shows that we have exhausted every other means possible before choosing war

And theres good reason for that redpill

Not one person on this planet can deny that when the white man chooses to go to war then death and destruction happens on an unprecedented scale

Not one honest person of any nation can recollect a worse war than the wars that the white man leads

So tbh they are right to fear us seeing each other as brothers once again

Can you imagine the potential if every Aryan man woman and child put their effort into becoming a race of brothers and sisters again and refused to.kill.or hate each other over silly differences such as food and music

Thats my goal and thats my work , to destroy the barriers put in front of us that make us hate one another for being white

Not to make more white.people hate each other over silly differences and obstacles put their on purpose by the fucking jews

You will get what you want as soon as white people see each other as brothers and sisters again

If we didnt have this potential , there would be no need to work so hard to make us fall.out and hate each other over things that the jew has implemented or.lied about

Finally! Somebody explains their cowardice to me! Now I will answer those things from what you said that are worth commenting on. First, I already told you that they most likely won't ban you just for having a Nazi related avatar. I have had many over at usmb. They never banned me over that. They banned me because of the truths I spoke. That none of them could refute. So if you claim that you aren't a nigger loving queer, you are going to have to come up with a better reason than that.

Next, both Celts and Vikings were White. Both used axes of that sort. So what difference what kind of design is on it. What matters is that displaying it is a faggot thing to do. Do you really think that shows something related to past glories is going to make a damn bit of difference to niggers and sand niggers these days? We don't need reminders of past glories. We need are new acts of new glories.

Next, if the Nazis ran Sweden today, they wouldn't be happening. Because there would be no sand niggers around to make them happen. If you displayed a Nazi related avatar, at least you would be making a pro-White statement. Which is a fuck of a lot more than you're doing right now. And if enough people did so, others might grow the balls to do so as well. It is just like some company showing some product on TV. If people see it, they are more likely to buy it.

Next, what in the fuck makes you think talk is going to solve anything. It never has and it never will. You will NEVER talk the fleas off a dog. Neither does talk keep mexicans out of the U.S. or niggers and sand niggers out of Europe. They WILL!!!!! do what they feel they must do. Only violence will dissuade them. Even coral will fight it out to protect their own turf. What a girly man you must be to not be willing to do what even coral do. Also, ever see the movie Soylent Green? It was based on a book called "Make room! Make room!" There is what talk you can expect. Your only alternative is to start impaling them and running them through a wood chipper. Preferably, women and children first!

Your next four statements show you are hallucinating. I haven't been "twisted" into anything. War is more often than not the first recourse. Human history is full of examples of conflict. By people such as Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Atilla, Caesar, Alexander the great and many others.

Next, White people are brothers and sisters. It is those like you who refuse to support White people in any meaningful way (if you are White) that are the problem. As well as those who are convinced that the way forward is for White people to include other species of human as brothers and sisters. So stop talking the talk and walk the walk. Post a Nazi related avatar.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 23:05 #12

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
take for.example the recent interest in the " crusades " into the middle east

The Islamic world is still.complaining about that hundreds of years later because it was fucking brutally effective and we did it with far less.men than they had

Its all.about planning and efficiency and again , theres nobody better at that

Not even the jew , who has historically sat like vultures on the sidelines of our greatest.moments weaseling their way into the halls of power all ready established before they.made themselves known

Who gives a fuck about what sand niggers complain about. Kill them all. That will stop the complaining. Also, one of the crusader's first conquests was Constantinople. And it was a christian city.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White = Cowardly Scum. 31 Dec 2019 23:14 #13

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 308
  • Likes received: 14
MrAnderson wrote:
Im currently watching on another forum the discussion surrounding ww2

Ive seen two otherwise intelligent posters say something along the lines of

Yeh Britain did that to help the Russians because otherwise Germany would have easily taken Moscow

And while they are debating the names and history they are missing the context

At the time "Britain" and the " Russians " were under the complete control of jews some.zionist and some bolshevik but they ultimately are jews and jews only

The same with the US

Under the influence of Jews they joined the war against Germany

Now if a person can insert the truth into this discussion , that actually the US and Britain and Russia were and still are under the influence of jews then it changes the discussion entirely doesnt it

And I dont need a NS avatar or to try and get.myself banned to make that point

If you posted a Nazi related avatar, you wouldn't need to say a god damned thing to make your point. And as I said, if anybody gave you any shit about it, just tell them that since the truth isn't allowed there, (which it probably isn't) to come to this forum and debate me. If they think they have the balls. Also, saying the jews run things is a lot different from proving it. And they likely wouldn't allow proof. But a Nazi related avatar would say all that needs to be said. Here is something else you need to know. If you aren't saying something that others might find offensive, you aren't saying anything at all. Because what you deliver lightly others will dismiss lightly.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.