Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Are You Expert At.

What Are You Expert At. 16 Jan 2020 22:43 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
For the vast majority of people around here, whatever else you may be, you are expert at being utter morons. But a large reason for that is because you are well paid enough to be willing to be morons. Is whatever you get paid worth the price? I am reminded of a Janis Joplin lyric. "Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose." But when things get to that point for you, it is going to be far beyond too late. For most humans, what makes them more intelligent than the other animals is to be able to predict the future to a large degree based on the information they have. And knowing what outcome will result. You can't tell me that you get paid too well to stop being human in this regard. To me at least, no amount of money would be enough for me to stop being human.

I have tried to explain the truth to many people at many forums. To smash their cults. Only to run into a brick wall. Forcing me to advocate a more blood thirsty approach. Maybe I should have heeded the advice given in a Frank Zappa lyric on this matter. "Don't go for help. No one will heed you." But to give up is to surrender. And I will never be about surrender.

In another thread I took on what is probably the biggest problem facing mankind. The use of fossil fuels. And smashed that cult. The only greater thing I could have done was give people the secret to immortality. Which I don't have. (But humans would only fuck that up too) What do I receive in the way of thanks. Five things. Shit, nothing, stupid replies, insults and being ignored. Tell me of your expertise in taking pride in that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What Are You Expert At. 17 Jan 2020 04:10 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
My expertises certainly lie in

- creativity
- flexibility
- imagination
- dedication
- multitasking
- driving
- living

And I love to test all those to the maximum; the overall expertise.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2020 04:21 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What Are You Expert At. 17 Jan 2020 12:07 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
..What do I receive in the way of thanks. Five things. Shit, nothing, stupid replies, insults and being ignored..

But mate your posts are full of insults against EVERYBODY, it's as if you hate every human on the planet, ain't there ANYBODY who you like? Who are your heroes and role models?
When you post it's as if you're on full automatic and we have to duck to avoid getting hit..:)

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What Are You Expert At. 17 Jan 2020 22:24 #4

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:

- creativity
- flexibility
- imagination
- dedication
- multitasking
- driving
- living

- creativity
- flexibility
- imagination
- dedication
- multitasking
- driving
- living......... OF A MORON!!! (At best)

Another part of your problem is to test those to the maximum. I have seen interviews of primitive African bush people. Who have FAR less in material things things than people in the U.S. When asked if they were happy, they all said they were. What you think you need to be happy is an illusion you have been programmed to accept. Mainly by those who are made happy by selling you crap. Fuck your "turned up to 11" bullshit.

What Are You Expert At. 17 Jan 2020 22:40 #5

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..What do I receive in the way of thanks. Five things. Shit, nothing, stupid replies, insults and being ignored..

But mate your posts are full of insults against EVERYBODY, it's as if you hate every human on the planet, ain't there ANYBODY who you like? Who are your heroes and role models?
When you post it's as if you're on full automatic and we have to duck to avoid getting hit..:)

That's because the mentally ill prefer to have things their way. Truth or logic have absolutely no effect on them. And things degenerate from there. Take yourself for example. You aren't interested in doing a goddamned thing about niggers and sand niggers. Neither are you put off in the least in being partially responsible for the murders of tens of thousands of White children by niggers. Nor are you put off at all by sucking baby dick. Etc. etc. etc. I would be better off by trying to turn a member of the mafia against crime. Or a drug dealer against dealing drugs. One of your main interests seems to be about being a survivalist. But when shit hits the fan, you need to be amongst the first to die. Because you aren't interested in doing a damn thing to prevent it. That is, from what you said, turning the channel when you see something you don't like. Or not buying something that was advertised in a way you don't like. Which is utterly meaningless.

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 15:32 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
You aren't interested in doing a goddamned thing about niggers and sand niggers...
.....One of your main interests seems to be about being a survivalist. But when shit hits the fan, you need to be amongst the first to die. Because you aren't interested in doing a damn thing to prevent it..

We can all do what i do and vote for the parties that want to crack down hard on crime and immigration, and I also boycott products that have got black faces and perverts and snowflakes in their adverts, and I also boycott watching TV shows and films that have got them in it ..:)

Sadly the shit-for-brains masses vote for the useless parties, so if a plague or war wipes out 99% of humans it'll be no great loss, and we survivors will inherit a better world..:)
PS- I started a 'Doomsday Hall' thread a while back about setting up a community in a post-apocalypse world, you can be our Chief of Security, patrolling the area to kill anybody who looks like a threat to us, you're the sort we want when it hits the fan..:)

Jesus said about the Apocalypse- "Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equaled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone- 'Watch!' (Mark ch 13)

DOOMSDAY HALL- truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/70918-doomsday-hall.html#338595
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2020 15:45 by Ugh.

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 17:01 #7

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

- creativity
- flexibility
- imagination
- dedication
- multitasking
- driving
- living

The only thing you are expert in is being a disgusting pathological lying JEW.

Furthermore there is absolutely nothing, and I repeat NOTHING, special about you.
LOL... you're just like every other 13 in a dozen narcissists who are suffering of a grandiosity complex, because of them actually being pieces of no-good shit as you fuckers KNOW you are.

You should get a big, fat, nice, juicy yellow star slapped on your coat and get your subversive, anarchist, communist, cultural marxist ass hauled off to Sobibor where you can stick laces in German SS boots all day everyday so at least you have been useful for at least ONCE in your pathetic little life.
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2020 19:55 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: redpill

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 19:35 #8

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Fkng dough.
When I feel particularly lonely, I prepare the dough as though I was making pizza. I make it so it isn't too rigid, not too soft, so it's the adequate consistency. It doesn't fulfill me with a sense of achievement, but I have a fairly good command of it.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 21:06 #9

• sketti
Dork Lard wrote:
Fkng dough.
When I feel particularly lonely, I prepare the dough as though I was making pizza. I make it so it isn't too rigid, not too soft, so it's the adequate consistency. It doesn't fulfill me with a sense of achievement, but I have a fairly good command of it.

:shemused:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 22:06 #10

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
You aren't interested in doing a goddamned thing about niggers and sand niggers...
.....One of your main interests seems to be about being a survivalist. But when shit hits the fan, you need to be amongst the first to die. Because you aren't interested in doing a damn thing to prevent it..

We can all do what i do and vote for the parties that want to crack down hard on crime and immigration, and I also boycott products that have got black faces and perverts and snowflakes in their adverts, and I also boycott watching TV shows and films that have got them in it ..:)

Sadly the shit-for-brains masses vote for the useless parties, so if a plague or war wipes out 99% of humans it'll be no great loss, and we survivors will inherit a better world..:)
PS- I started a 'Doomsday Hall' thread a while back about setting up a community in a post-apocalypse world, you can be our Chief of Security, patrolling the area to kill anybody who looks like a threat to us, you're the sort we want when it hits the fan..:)

Jesus said about the Apocalypse- "Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equaled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone- 'Watch!' (Mark ch 13)

I, as your true GOD command you to stop being such a fucking idiot. Criminals-politicians aren't going to do shit about crime. And cracking down on invasion (immigration) isn't what is needed. Mass deportations is what is needed. And if you impale about 40,000 of the worthless fucks, the rest will deport themselves. You wouldn't have to lift a finger. Until you have a party to vote for that is willing to do that, you may as well eat something that that gives you gas, inject some soap and water up your ass and blow soap bubbles out of your ass.

Also, consider this. Look at all of the people in your country who died in various wars. (None of them were justified) And those were young people with their whole lives to look forward to. Do you think that any one of them wanted to live less than you do? And you are an old fuck. What do you have to live for. You lived your life. Next, consider that any real change requires self sacrifice. It doesn't matter what the masses think are facts. What matters is what you know to be the facts. Throw yourself on the pyre of politics and sacrifice yourself in that way. See how far that gets you.

Seeing how that wouldn't work, you could take something like the Brenton Tarrant approach and be a hero! If you decided to do so, I hear that the Russians make a semiautomatic shotgun that is clip fed. You may be able to buy parts of one legally over the internet. If not, you could do so over the dark web. When you get all the parts, assemble it. Along with spare clips. Buy a bunch of 00 Buck 12 gauge shotgun shells. Then get yourself a bunch of puffer fish and distill some concentrated tetrodotoxin. It is the same kind of poison that South American injins use in their poison darts. Remove all the buckshot from your ammo and score each with deep groves. Then coat them in the poison and reload them into the shells. After that, go to someplace where niggers or sand niggers congregate and let them eat poison lead.

As for your bullshit bible verses, you can again shove them up your ass. For example, fuck being on guard. And fuck being alert. Know what is going to happen and sacrifice yourself if necessary to put a stop to it. Also, I know what is going to happen and when it will happen. (Roughly) Humans probably only have about 30 years left before human caused global warming wipes them out. Couple that with overpopulation. As things now stand, Europe knows all to well with all the niggers and sand niggers flooding into it what happens when rats abandon a sinking ship. If you have to kill to save your own ass, then do so. But don't do so to survive after the shit hits the fan. Do so to help keep the shit from hitting the fan. Otherwise, you may as well be dead.

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 22:18 #11

• sketti
redpill wrote:

I, as your true GOD command you

:sokay:

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 22:43 #12

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
sketti wrote:
redpill wrote:

I, as your true GOD command you

I am your god too. Don't believe it? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think isn't true.

What Are You Expert At. 18 Jan 2020 22:55 #13

• sketti
redpill wrote:
I am your god too. Don't believe it? Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think isn't true.

Hang on, I'm deciding...
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2020 12:38 by sketti.

What Are You Expert At. 19 Jan 2020 02:16 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I've become expert at wiping my a$$ without getting any on my nut sack.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

What Are You Expert At. 19 Jan 2020 03:43 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
sketti wrote:
Hang on, I'm deciding...

Isn't it telling that the ones who envy expertises of other human beings because they lack them are just the ones wanting to put them in camps.

From behind their keyboard, that's cute.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What Are You Expert At. 19 Jan 2020 10:14 #16

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
sketti wrote:
Hang on, I'm deciding...

Isn't it telling that the ones who envy expertises of other human beings because they lack them are just the ones wanting to put them in camps.

From behind their keyboard, that's cute.

^ Says the ridiculously hypocritical jew from behind his own keyboard, who has absolutely zero useful to say about taking down the system.

Btw, they don’t call pathological lying, subversive, cultural marxist, evil creatures like yourself subhumans for nothing now do they? ;)

It is because you are one.
User(s) who Liked this post: redpill

What Are You Expert At. 19 Jan 2020 16:05 #17

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..cracking down on invasion (immigration) isn't what is needed. Mass deportations is what is needed. And if you impale about 40,000 of the worthless fucks, the rest will deport themselves.

We need a strong leader mate, so if ever you run for President you'll get my vote..:)
Meanwhile when I set up my Survivors Colony in a post-apocalyptic world you can be our Chief of Security and Flare can be our Political Director
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2020 16:09 by Ugh.

What Are You Expert At. 20 Jan 2020 01:20 #18

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:

If you reach around and wipe from the back, as most people probably do, that shouldn't be a problem.

What Are You Expert At. 20 Jan 2020 01:26 #19

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..cracking down on invasion (immigration) isn't what is needed. Mass deportations is what is needed. And if you impale about 40,000 of the worthless fucks, the rest will deport themselves.

We need a strong leader mate, so if ever you run for President you'll get my vote..:)
Meanwhile when I set up my Survivors Colony in a post-apocalyptic world you can be our Chief of Security and Flare can be our Political Director

Would you vote for Hitler? If so, post an image of him as an avatar. Especially over at usmb where there would be more people to see it. And then, if anybody like Hitler did run, they might be more likely to vote for him.

What Are You Expert At. 20 Jan 2020 04:33 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
redpill wrote:
peacenik wrote:

If you reach around and wipe from the back, as most people probably do, that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the heads up.

I feel empowered!

I think I am ready to use public toilets.
:thumbup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare