Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What good is it being politically active today ?

What good is it being politically active today ? 17 Jan 2020 21:37 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Politics have always been about having the power to change. Change situations, change culture, change nations.
Politics for the sake of politics, in its dormant theoretical form, aren't politics.

So if you're going to be politically active, politically committed or at least spend lots of time on the matter talking to everyone around you about your political worries and ideas, being active online on forums and social media... there damn well should be a goal to achieve at the end of it.

What good is it being politically active today, do you believe ? Tangibly what will you have achieved in some years time through your endeavors ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What good is it being politically active today ? 17 Jan 2020 22:09 #2

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Dork Lard wrote:
Politics have always been about having the power to change. Change situations, change culture, change nations.
Politics for the sake of politics, in its dormant theoretical form, aren't politics.

So if you're going to be politically active, politically committed or at least spend lots of time on the matter talking to everyone around you about your political worries and ideas, being active online on forums and social media... there damn well should be a goal to achieve at the end of it.

What good is it being politically active today, do you believe ? Tangibly what will you have achieved in some years time through your endeavors ?

You need to change your username to dork lord. Because you seem to be the lord of dorks. I wonder what it is like to live in your fantasy land. Politics have ALWAYS been about keeping those in power in power. Change is the very last thing they want. Politicians will do everything possible to keep any meaningful change from happening.

What good is it being politically active today ? 17 Jan 2020 22:22 #3

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

You need to change your username to dork lord. Because you seem to be the lord of dorks. I wonder what it is like to live in your fantasy land. Politics have ALWAYS been about keeping those in power in power. Change is the very last thing they want. Politicians will do everything possible to keep any meaningful change from happening.
Not an interesting reply by any stretch of the imagination but here I am answering back anyways. I'll invite you to read the part about change again, obviously it is not meant as you thought. The power to take action, ie. the power to change things, actually, there, in the real world. Now if you have anything worthwhile to contribute to the idea of this thread, the floor is yours.

What good is it being politically active today ? 17 Jan 2020 23:18 #4

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Dork Lard wrote:
redpill wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

Not an interesting reply by any stretch of the imagination but here I am answering back anyways. I'll invite you to read the part about change again, obviously it is not meant as you thought. The power to take action, ie. the power to change things, actually, there, in the real world. Now if you have anything worthwhile to contribute to the idea of this thread, the floor is yours.

Not an interesting reply........ to the lord of dorks. If you don't think I understood what you said about power and change, how about writing it in a way that can be understood. Tell me exactly what you were trying to say. Next, you have to be hallucinating to think that politicians have the power to make any meaningful change. They kow tow to and kiss the hands of those who paid to put them into office. In that, they will do as they are told. They are interested in the same thing as the vast majority of those around here. Themselves. And as long as they are paid well enough, they couldn't give a flippin flying fuck of what the end result of what they are told to do is.

What good is it being politically active today ? 17 Jan 2020 23:21 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dork Lard wrote:

Good topic. :yes:

And as mentioned, the status quo dont want change. Pretend change is about all they are for, controlling resources and protecting the present day financial system is first and foremost... controlling the masses falls under that.

Politicians are there to keep a balance between corporate profit and a peoples revolt... my 2c on that condensed.

Some might argue the only thing we can change is ourselves and our own situation. Changing things outside of ourselves is no easy feat, change from within is more realistic. That might sound a bit black pilled to some but im not coming from there... i just notice patterns, and many self made people figure out you cant change the system easily but you can change yourself and how you function within it.

Now that said, one reason why people share info here and other similar places of broadcast is so that others can come across the information and perhaps have a clearer vision about how things are versus how were told they are... with the eventual aim of having more people wise to the game.

For change to occur there has to be a critical mass of shift in consciousness.. and whilst some are of the opinion that might only take a handful of leaders to kick things off... and i think that holds trure to an extent... there needs to be a critical mass behind that which supports said change.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, Dork Lard

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 00:12 #6

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

And as mentioned, the status quo dont want change. Pretend change is about all they are for, controlling resources and protecting the present day financial system is first and foremost... controlling the masses falls under that.

Politicians are there to keep a balance between corporate profit and a peoples revolt... my 2c on that condensed.

Some might argue the only thing we can change is ourselves and our own situation. Changing things outside of ourselves is no easy feat, change from within is more realistic. That might sound a bit black pilled to some but im not coming from there... i just notice patterns, and many self made people figure out you cant change the system easily but you can change yourself and how you function within it.

Now that said, one reason why people share info here and other similar places of broadcast is so that others can come across the information and perhaps have a clearer vision about how things are versus how were told they are... with the eventual aim of having more people wise to the game.

For change to occur there has to be a critical mass of shift in consciousness.. and whilst some are of the opinion that might only take a handful of leaders to kick things off... and i think that holds trure to an extent... there needs to be a critical mass behind that which supports said change.

What you say won't work. Because I see the same sort of thing being talked about with pollution and what kind of ecological footprint you leave behind. The few people who actually try to change themselves from within in that regard is utterly meaningless. Less than meaningless. In fact, a joke. Take the ozone hole we once had. If we left it to people to "change from within" and stop using products that contained CFC's, we would probably have no ozone layer by now. It took governments to step in and outright ban CFC's.

But the problems we have going on these days are far more serious than that. No government is going to step in and ban the manufacturing that causes pollution. Or change cities in a way that would put an end to suburban sprawl. Where people live so far out in the country, that if there was ever an EMP that killed cars, most of them would probably starve to death because they couldn't get to a store.

Neither is any government going to do anything about overpopulation and invasion. (Immigration) Or having the things Americans use made by wage slaves in foreign countries with lax environmental laws. Etc. etc. etc. There is only one thing that will really change things. Violent bloody slaughter. Throughout history, that is the only thing that has ever worked. It is the only thing that will ever work.

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 08:39 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
What you say won't work. Because I see the same sort of thing being talked about with pollution and what kind of ecological footprint you leave behind. The few people who actually try to change themselves from within in that regard is utterly meaningless. Less than meaningless. In fact, a joke. Take the ozone hole we once had. If we left it to people to "change from within" and stop using products that contained CFC's, we would probably have no ozone layer by now. It took governments to step in and outright ban CFC's.

Well within that regard, sure. If I for example stop using roundup it wont matter to shit because everyone else is still using it ( not that I use roundup,its an example).. it will still end up in the waterways and in the food and in our bodies.

But I was talking more along the lines of personal well being...things like standard of living for the most part. So much falls under that umbrella including health and wealth.

Theres really only one person who gives a fuck about raising ones standard of living in the current system, and that is themselves. The only person who can raise your vibration is yourself. And so on. We are the sum of our choices. Choices + time.

Basically, when it boils down to it, the only person who gives an actual fuck about you.. is you. Perhaps your parents, siblings and family to an extent.. if one is fortunate to have those things.. but most of it comes down to you.

Perhaps i'll give a specific example... someone like Robert Kiyosaki .. if anyone listens to some of his presentations... he knows exactly what is going on with the bankers, with inflation, and much more.. and doesnt hesitate to say it. But then goes on to mentor people and give them tools so they can forge a successful path within the current system. Infact ive noted dozens of very wealthy successful people bluntly point out that politicians arent there for us.. so we need to take control of our own lives... its not just Kiyosaki.

Most other people will just let you down if you rely on them or think of them as a constant.. and that goes from anything from partners to politicians... nobody is on your side for the most part...and most of these people will come and go. People are on their own side and will do what they think is right for them most of the time.

Now that said, there is also talk of creating systems outside of the architects.. and that is where things like anything from farmers barter markets to decentralized node to node communications and alternative currencies and other stores of value might come into play. These things are about people taking power back.. at least in theory if things are built with purity of intention and not subverted.

Im not sure how the current system can be changed unless an all powerful benevolent leader that is pure of heart managed to gain power and have the backing of the people who are of the same heart and mind... and then forces change.

But yes... that sort of thing would lead to alot of people getting killed, because the current controllers wouldnt go down without a fight.

If there was a non violent way.. well less violent way because non violent change is probably impossible... it would be via mass shifts in consciousness combined with people growing some balls. Lets call it non compliance. I hear theres even a dance. Anyway...

But most people have been rounded up into cities these days and cant even have their own food and water if they dont get it from the man.. theyd be starving within the week without the system working.... so somewhere inside them theyre afraid to ever fight the system.. even if they dont admit it. Since we know this to be true..it comes back to having a think about bettering ones self rather than fighting a system you aint gonna beat.

Think of cypher in the matrix... he took the blue pill. That is kind of an extreme us or them example but somewhere in the middle is something we might want to be seeking. Like being a yogi with a lambo. Keeping it real, spreading awareness, staying spiritual... but getting your own at the same time.

You can have a lambo and know whats going on and sow seeds in others minds, the two things arent mutually exclusive :right: www.instagram.com/p/B7GxG1JAn_h/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 18 Jan 2020 08:53 by novum.

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 09:06 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
But the problems we have going on these days are far more serious than that. No government is going to step in and ban the manufacturing that causes pollution. Or change cities in a way that would put an end to suburban sprawl. Where people live so far out in the country, that if there was ever an EMP that killed cars, most of them would probably starve to death because they couldn't get to a store.

BTW, an EMP would kill cities also.

For starters, how is all the food delivered to cities in most places? From the countryside. Thats where the food is. Farmland, irrigation zones and so on. Then its trucked to the cities. Trucks despite being diesel now are all electronic. The days of diesel vehicles that will run with no electrics are long gone, unless you kept one from the 80s. And I dont see many 80s trucks driving around.

Kill vehicles in the country and you kill the cities. But the countryside would still have some food, and more importantly, the ability to produce more. Not to mention wild game. There aint many deer, rabbits, poultry and bovidae in cities.

I think youd find its the city folk who would start eating each other, figuratively and perhaps even literally, in such scenarios. People in the country have actual alternative food sources and usually water sources also.

'out in the country' is how humans lived for millenia.... condensing just about everyone into mega cities to drip feed them corporate controlled resources and water full of chlorine and fluoride is relatively new.

Im still not convinced youre for real... you come across like a fedposter attempting to get people onto your violence bandwagon, whilst mirroring many of the agendas the current controllers are pushing for. But the fact remains that I cant know for sure.

1365 = 1

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 10:09 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Look up the term 'glownigger' for a strong contender.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 12:36 #10

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

I'd say I've gone from somewhat blue pilled very early in my life (more like indifferent, really) to redpilled quite quickly in my 20s to blackpilled now in my 30s. And I'm naturally quite the upbeat type of person but there only seems to be two options right now as I see it: despair, or complete disconnection. You either subject yourself fully to the all too real disaster and tragedy of existence and become something of the adult version of a goth kid and instead of writing edgy poems about a longing for a romanticized suicide you write very bleak thoughts down and mourn the death of a civilization... or you just go like -well things aren't getting any better (as a matter of fact they're getting effectively worse by the day !) so my duty here is to pull myself out of this mess the best I can and make my own way.

I think political involvement against the current (so pro ethnic nationalism, anti mass immigration etc) is de facto a stupid idea that surely won't lead anywhere. I think it's a token of tremendous naivety.

It's Don Quijotte fighting the windmills: a fantasy play and delusion of the noble knight smiting down Evil.

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:25 #11

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
redpill wrote:

Well within that regard, sure. If I for example stop using roundup it wont matter to shit because everyone else is still using it ( not that I use roundup,its an example).. it will still end up in the waterways and in the food and in our bodies.

But I was talking more along the lines of personal well being...things like standard of living for the most part. So much falls under that umbrella including health and wealth.

Theres really only one person who gives a fuck about raising ones standard of living in the current system, and that is themselves. The only person who can raise your vibration is yourself. And so on. We are the sum of our choices. Choices + time.

Basically, when it boils down to it, the only person who gives an actual fuck about you.. is you. Perhaps your parents, siblings and family to an extent.. if one is fortunate to have those things.. but most of it comes down to you.

Perhaps i'll give a specific example... someone like Robert Kiyosaki .. if anyone listens to some of his presentations... he knows exactly what is going on with the bankers, with inflation, and much more.. and doesnt hesitate to say it. But then goes on to mentor people and give them tools so they can forge a successful path within the current system. Infact ive noted dozens of very wealthy successful people bluntly point out that politicians arent there for us.. so we need to take control of our own lives... its not just Kiyosaki.

Most other people will just let you down if you rely on them or think of them as a constant.. and that goes from anything from partners to politicians... nobody is on your side for the most part...and most of these people will come and go. People are on their own side and will do what they think is right for them most of the time.

Now that said, there is also talk of creating systems outside of the architects.. and that is where things like anything from farmers barter markets to decentralized node to node communications and alternative currencies and other stores of value might come into play. These things are about people taking power back.. at least in theory if things are built with purity of intention and not subverted.

Im not sure how the current system can be changed unless an all powerful benevolent leader that is pure of heart managed to gain power and have the backing of the people who are of the same heart and mind... and then forces change.

But yes... that sort of thing would lead to alot of people getting killed, because the current controllers wouldnt go down without a fight.

If there was a non violent way.. well less violent way because non violent change is probably impossible... it would be via mass shifts in consciousness combined with people growing some balls. Lets call it non compliance. I hear theres even a dance. Anyway...

But most people have been rounded up into cities these days and cant even have their own food and water if they dont get it from the man.. theyd be starving within the week without the system working.... so somewhere inside them theyre afraid to ever fight the system.. even if they dont admit it. Since we know this to be true..it comes back to having a think about bettering ones self rather than fighting a system you aint gonna beat.

Think of cypher in the matrix... he took the blue pill. That is kind of an extreme us or them example but somewhere in the middle is something we might want to be seeking. Like being a yogi with a lambo. Keeping it real, spreading awareness, staying spiritual... but getting your own at the same time.

You can have a lambo and know whats going on and sow seeds in others minds, the two things arent mutually exclusive :right:

You sure do talk a lot of shit. The favorite tool of those who wish to avoid change. Is this a coincidence?

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:38 #12

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
redpill wrote:

BTW, an EMP would kill cities also.

For starters, how is all the food delivered to cities in most places? From the countryside. Thats where the food is. Farmland, irrigation zones and so on. Then its trucked to the cities. Trucks despite being diesel now are all electronic. The days of diesel vehicles that will run with no electrics are long gone, unless you kept one from the 80s. And I dont see many 80s trucks driving around.

Kill vehicles in the country and you kill the cities. But the countryside would still have some food, and more importantly, the ability to produce more. Not to mention wild game. There aint many deer, rabbits, poultry and bovidae in cities.

I think youd find its the city folk who would start eating each other, figuratively and perhaps even literally, in such scenarios. People in the country have actual alternative food sources and usually water sources also.

'out in the country' is how humans lived for millenia.... condensing just about everyone into mega cities to drip feed them corporate controlled resources and water full of chlorine and fluoride is relatively new.

Im still not convinced youre for real... you come across like a fedposter attempting to get people onto your violence bandwagon, whilst mirroring many of the agendas the current controllers are pushing for. But the fact remains that I cant know for sure.

One things governments know pretty well is where people live and how many live there. Even if there was a massive EMP, anybody in government would know that there are people in any given area that will need to be fed. Even if food needs to be delivered by horse and wagon. That food would be delivered to population centers. They wouldn't deliver it out into the countryside in every direction. It would be for those who live far out of town to go to where the food is.

Next, how often do I need to say this. Polite talk won't solve anything. It didn't get Americans their independence. Neither did it free the French peasants from the Aristocrats. Why would anybody involved with the government post anything that promotes the violent downfall of that government. Also, asshole, tell me something I said anywhere that mirrors the agenda of the corporate plutocrats who run this country.

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:39 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
If you want change, change yourself first.

Ourselves is about the only thing we can control.

That is my point in a nutshell.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:41 #14

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Dork Lard wrote:
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

I'd say I've gone from somewhat blue pilled very early in my life (more like indifferent, really) to redpilled quite quickly in my 20s to blackpilled now in my 30s. And I'm naturally quite the upbeat type of person but there only seems to be two options right now as I see it: despair, or complete disconnection. You either subject yourself fully to the all too real disaster and tragedy of existence and become something of the adult version of a goth kid and instead of writing edgy poems about a longing for a romanticized suicide you write very bleak thoughts down and mourn the death of a civilization... or you just go like -well things aren't getting any better (as a matter of fact they're getting effectively worse by the day !) so my duty here is to pull myself out of this mess the best I can and make my own way.

I think political involvement against the current (so pro ethnic nationalism, anti mass immigration etc) is de facto a stupid idea that surely won't lead anywhere. I think it's a token of tremendous naivety.

It's Don Quijotte fighting the windmills: a fantasy play and delusion of the noble knight smiting down Evil.

For those with dignity, your pussy approach isn't the way.

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:42 #15

• sketti
Dork Lard wrote:
complete disconnection.

I'm aiming for that as far as I can push it within the limits of having family.

If I didn't have any family I'd be a complete hermit living in the wild somewhere and who the locals referred too as crazy dog woman.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:48 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
One things governments know pretty well is where people live and how many live there. Even if there was a massive EMP, anybody in government would know that there are people in any given area that will need to be fed. Even if food needs to be delivered by horse and wagon. That food would be delivered to population centers. They wouldn't deliver it out into the countryside in every direction. It would be for those who live far out of town to go to where the food is.

So where does food come from then... skyscrapers?

It comes from the countryside. (As does edible wild game.)

That is where the food is. And horses and wagons arent going to replace the volume of trucks required to get all that tonnage of food into cities from the countryside.
redpill wrote:
Also, asshole, tell me something I said anywhere that mirrors the agenda of the corporate plutocrats who run this country.

First of all, they want reasons to shut places like this down. When youre on about lynching and killing people, youre serving it to them on a platter.

And now you seem to think food magically appears in cities and people shouldnt be in the countryside. Have you ever even seen how crops and livestock are farmed? The machinery required these days to provide the volumes of food that cities need to keep running. And the kind of infastructure that runs on fossil fuels required to get all the tonnes of food to cities? Almost seems like you havent.

Get rid of fossil fuels you wipe out food production and that will wipe out cities.... so what is it you want exactly?

1365 = 1

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:50 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
oh and learn to quote ffs redpill... you want to change the world but you cant master a BBcode bracket. Just about everyone else can manage... infact youre the first ive ever seen to constantly fuck it up.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

What good is it being politically active today ? 18 Jan 2020 22:52 #18

• sketti
novum wrote:
oh and learn to quote ffs redpill... you want to change the world but you cant master a BBcode bracket. Just about everyone else can manage... infact youre the first ive ever seen to constantly fuck it up.

It's those darn headsticks innit :coffee:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

What good is it being politically active today ? 19 Jan 2020 19:42 #19

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
sketti wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
complete disconnection.

I'm aiming for that as far as I can push it within the limits of having family.

If I didn't have any family I'd be a complete hermit living in the wild somewhere and who the locals referred too as crazy dog woman.

Mmm. Well human beings are social creatures though and that's the reason I came here to check if I had any replies and the sole reason why this forum exists, among thousands. Contact. We need that, or we'll go crazy. We need a social life and people to love. It's the involvement on the larger scale that I now think is foolish to invest time into. I'm sure many aren't fans of Jordan Peterson here but the man does make good points at times: "clean your room". So basically: think local, domestic. Right here. Nothing good ever seems to come out of a hunger for expansion, and from the effective propagation of influence. The Roman Empire, the modern West... it's the sin of gigantism. The Tour of Babel myth.
Thinking small and local/domestic seems to apply to all things, not just social: economic as well.

We're surely better off building a life for ourselves and the ones we love than spending blood, sweat and tears fighting for noble causes and moving too far outside our naturally narrow boundaries.
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2020 19:44 by Dork Lard.

What good is it being politically active today ? 19 Jan 2020 20:19 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dork Lard wrote:
I'm sure many aren't fans of Jordan Peterson here but the man does make good points at times: "clean your room".

:herite:

1365 = 1