Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Niggers

Niggers 29 Jan 2020 14:37 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
We are all the same goyim!!

Niggeress screws chimp and has a live baboon
Genetic makeup of 12-year-old Angolan boy in dispute

22 November 2019

The genetic makeup of a 12-year-old Angolan, boy is now disputed by experts after his deceased mother allegedly told him he is the offspring of a human-chimpanzee love affair, reports the Gazeta Nacional.

The story made national headlines and has unleashed an outpour of generosity towards Augusto Dembo, 12, who now lives with his uncle and aunt in the capital city of Luanda.

Although the young boy has become an instant celebrity, many experts dispute the claim that he is the product of the s*xual intercourse between a human and a chimpanzee.

“S*xual relationships between humans and chimpanzees are fairly common in the region but this is the first time a pregnancy is officially reported, ”Dr. António Mendes of the Hospital Municipal do Luena doubted.

Angola President João Lourenço has already nicknamed the boy the “Angolan Miracle Child” as well as praising the young man as a “National treasure”, “a sign from God” and a “testament to the majesty and greatness of the Republic of Angola.”

This discovery could even challenge the basic foundations of modern science,” has even commented on the current Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Cândida Teixeira.

A spokesperson from the Parc national de Cameia commented on the news by saying that they sincerely regret the loss of Anita Dembo but also condemned “any inappropriate or s*xual acts with any animals in the park.”

“Any s*xual interaction between employees or visitors of the park with animals is not encouraged behavior under current park guidelines,” a spokesman for Parc national de Cameia told reporters.

m.guardian.ng/news/genetic-makeup-of-12-year-old-angolan-boy-in-dispute/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Niggers 29 Jan 2020 23:28 #2

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
We are all the same goyim!!

Niggeress screws chimp and has a live baboon
Genetic makeup of 12-year-old Angolan boy in dispute

22 November 2019

The genetic makeup of a 12-year-old Angolan, boy is now disputed by experts after his deceased mother allegedly told him he is the offspring of a human-chimpanzee love affair, reports the Gazeta Nacional.

The story made national headlines and has unleashed an outpour of generosity towards Augusto Dembo, 12, who now lives with his uncle and aunt in the capital city of Luanda.

Although the young boy has become an instant celebrity, many experts dispute the claim that he is the product of the s*xual intercourse between a human and a chimpanzee.

“S*xual relationships between humans and chimpanzees are fairly common in the region but this is the first time a pregnancy is officially reported, ”Dr. António Mendes of the Hospital Municipal do Luena doubted.

Angola President João Lourenço has already nicknamed the boy the “Angolan Miracle Child” as well as praising the young man as a “National treasure”, “a sign from God” and a “testament to the majesty and greatness of the Republic of Angola.”

This discovery could even challenge the basic foundations of modern science,” has even commented on the current Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Cândida Teixeira.

A spokesperson from the Parc national de Cameia commented on the news by saying that they sincerely regret the loss of Anita Dembo but also condemned “any inappropriate or s*xual acts with any animals in the park.”

“Any s*xual interaction between employees or visitors of the park with animals is not encouraged behavior under current park guidelines,” a spokesman for Parc national de Cameia told reporters.

m.guardian.ng/news/genetic-makeup-of-12-year-old-angolan-boy-in-dispute/

Long time no see. Even though some things we don't agree about, I missed having you as a sort of poison pen pal for the things that we do disagree about. As to your story about the humanzee, he doesn't look like anything besides a more ugly than usual nigger to me. I would have to see the results of genetic testing done by real humans. As in, not niggers. But even if it turned out that he was half chimp, you would never hear about it. No doubt such information would be suppressed by the "politically correct." And any scientist who revealed it would probably basically get chased by enraged villagers wielding farm implements like in the old Frankenstein movies. It would also be something the group the NAACP wouldn't want to discuss.

All that aside, I have heard of scientists saying that crossbreeding between humans and chimps isn't possible. But with our DNA being 98% identical, I don't see why not. Also, if lions and tigers can do it, as well as horses and donkeys, why not humans and chimps. Whether or not they could have viable offspring is a different matter. Though look at the bobcat and lynx. They are different species of cat. But they can interbreed and have viable offspring. But for that to happen, it must be a paring between a male lynx and a female bobcat or a paring between a male bobcat and a female lynx. I don't remember which.

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 18:37 #3

• iamawaveofthesea
why would you use that dehumanising language?

i wouldn't be surprised if you were an agent provocateur working to fan racial tensions

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 20:14 #4

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
There are already racial tensions. and its gonna get worse

Truth is anti-semitic

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 22:46 #5

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
why would you use that dehumanising language?

i wouldn't be surprised if you were an agent provocateur working to fan racial tensions

If you are talking to me, what in the fuck makes you think niggers are human. They are a subspecies of human, at best. You also might be interested in checking out the scholarly book will show you. It has more reference material in it than you could shake a stick at. I will also show you a reconstruction of a homo erectus skull. Though I don't know what was up with the dredlocks they used. It probably had regular nigger hair. Here is another point about being "dehumanizing." Whites aren't going to be rid of niggers by being polite to them. And if you want some reasons why we should be rid of them, just go down to the vent room and read my thread, "Listen to the children scream." If that isn't enough, I have more threads to direct you to.

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon