Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Niggers

Niggers 29 Jan 2020 14:37 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
We are all the same goyim!!

Niggeress screws chimp and has a live baboon
Genetic makeup of 12-year-old Angolan boy in dispute

22 November 2019

The genetic makeup of a 12-year-old Angolan, boy is now disputed by experts after his deceased mother allegedly told him he is the offspring of a human-chimpanzee love affair, reports the Gazeta Nacional.

The story made national headlines and has unleashed an outpour of generosity towards Augusto Dembo, 12, who now lives with his uncle and aunt in the capital city of Luanda.

Although the young boy has become an instant celebrity, many experts dispute the claim that he is the product of the s*xual intercourse between a human and a chimpanzee.

“S*xual relationships between humans and chimpanzees are fairly common in the region but this is the first time a pregnancy is officially reported, ”Dr. António Mendes of the Hospital Municipal do Luena doubted.

Angola President João Lourenço has already nicknamed the boy the “Angolan Miracle Child” as well as praising the young man as a “National treasure”, “a sign from God” and a “testament to the majesty and greatness of the Republic of Angola.”

This discovery could even challenge the basic foundations of modern science,” has even commented on the current Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Cândida Teixeira.

A spokesperson from the Parc national de Cameia commented on the news by saying that they sincerely regret the loss of Anita Dembo but also condemned “any inappropriate or s*xual acts with any animals in the park.”

“Any s*xual interaction between employees or visitors of the park with animals is not encouraged behavior under current park guidelines,” a spokesman for Parc national de Cameia told reporters.

m.guardian.ng/news/genetic-makeup-of-12-year-old-angolan-boy-in-dispute/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Niggers 29 Jan 2020 23:28 #2

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Orangeaid wrote:
We are all the same goyim!!

Niggeress screws chimp and has a live baboon
Genetic makeup of 12-year-old Angolan boy in dispute

22 November 2019

The genetic makeup of a 12-year-old Angolan, boy is now disputed by experts after his deceased mother allegedly told him he is the offspring of a human-chimpanzee love affair, reports the Gazeta Nacional.

The story made national headlines and has unleashed an outpour of generosity towards Augusto Dembo, 12, who now lives with his uncle and aunt in the capital city of Luanda.

Although the young boy has become an instant celebrity, many experts dispute the claim that he is the product of the s*xual intercourse between a human and a chimpanzee.

“S*xual relationships between humans and chimpanzees are fairly common in the region but this is the first time a pregnancy is officially reported, ”Dr. António Mendes of the Hospital Municipal do Luena doubted.

Angola President João Lourenço has already nicknamed the boy the “Angolan Miracle Child” as well as praising the young man as a “National treasure”, “a sign from God” and a “testament to the majesty and greatness of the Republic of Angola.”

This discovery could even challenge the basic foundations of modern science,” has even commented on the current Minister of Science and Technology, Maria Cândida Teixeira.

A spokesperson from the Parc national de Cameia commented on the news by saying that they sincerely regret the loss of Anita Dembo but also condemned “any inappropriate or s*xual acts with any animals in the park.”

“Any s*xual interaction between employees or visitors of the park with animals is not encouraged behavior under current park guidelines,” a spokesman for Parc national de Cameia told reporters.

m.guardian.ng/news/genetic-makeup-of-12-year-old-angolan-boy-in-dispute/

Long time no see. Even though some things we don't agree about, I missed having you as a sort of poison pen pal for the things that we do disagree about. As to your story about the humanzee, he doesn't look like anything besides a more ugly than usual nigger to me. I would have to see the results of genetic testing done by real humans. As in, not niggers. But even if it turned out that he was half chimp, you would never hear about it. No doubt such information would be suppressed by the "politically correct." And any scientist who revealed it would probably basically get chased by enraged villagers wielding farm implements like in the old Frankenstein movies. It would also be something the group the NAACP wouldn't want to discuss.

All that aside, I have heard of scientists saying that crossbreeding between humans and chimps isn't possible. But with our DNA being 98% identical, I don't see why not. Also, if lions and tigers can do it, as well as horses and donkeys, why not humans and chimps. Whether or not they could have viable offspring is a different matter. Though look at the bobcat and lynx. They are different species of cat. But they can interbreed and have viable offspring. But for that to happen, it must be a paring between a male lynx and a female bobcat or a paring between a male bobcat and a female lynx. I don't remember which.

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 18:37 #3

why would you use that dehumanising language?

i wouldn't be surprised if you were an agent provocateur working to fan racial tensions

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 20:14 #4

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
There are already racial tensions. and its gonna get worse

Truth is anti-semitic

Niggers 30 Jan 2020 22:46 #5

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
why would you use that dehumanising language?

i wouldn't be surprised if you were an agent provocateur working to fan racial tensions

If you are talking to me, what in the fuck makes you think niggers are human. They are a subspecies of human, at best. You also might be interested in checking out the scholarly book will show you. It has more reference material in it than you could shake a stick at. I will also show you a reconstruction of a homo erectus skull. Though I don't know what was up with the dredlocks they used. It probably had regular nigger hair. Here is another point about being "dehumanizing." Whites aren't going to be rid of niggers by being polite to them. And if you want some reasons why we should be rid of them, just go down to the vent room and read my thread, "Listen to the children scream." If that isn't enough, I have more threads to direct you to.

Niggers 25 Sep 2020 16:32 #6

I wouldn't ever use the n word myself. Its an ugly word and I don't feel that i want to use that energy against anyone

That said I have been watching how the word is used by people and have come to believe that the word is not an insult word aimed at all black people but instead a term used to denote a particular form of behaviour which white people also indulge in

That behaviour is a form of insane, destructive and usually self-destructive form of behaviour

Why have i come to this conclusion? By watching liveleak videos

I started using liveleak because of the police shootings where i wanted to see for myself what was going on. Were the police brutalising people and were they just gunning people down indescriminately i wondered?

I've watched many clips of breakdown situations involving police and my personal bias tends to be against central control and government and as the police are an instrument of government I am naturally wary of police over-reach however having seen many clips of police in fraught situations I have to concede that much of the time the police are acting out of self defence

I've seen people shoot at cops, drive at cops, charge at cops with knives, swords, screwdrivers etc

Oftentimes i find myself asking myself what i'd do if i was the cop and i have to admit i'd reach for my gun too in many of those situations. I have also seen police try and taze people attacking them and sometimes this is not successful leaving the cop vulnerable to attack

That said i have also seen clips where i think cops have behaved wrongly or heavy handedly. I saw a cop shoot a white lady recently who was clearly having a psychotic episode. Someone who had called the police had barricaded themself into a room to avoid this lady and when the police arrived she charged at them with a knife and was shot.

The left speak about the need for mental health assistance for these people but i'm not sure how that would work? Lets imagine that you replaced the police with a 'mental health unit' and that instead of the police being called to that incident the mental health unit was called instead. They arrive and just like the police try to engage with the lady and calm her down. The lady then charges at them because she is out of her mind and stabs the mental health unit worker to death.

Next the mental health units would start asking for police to back them up to protect the mental health unit workers and you are back to square one

Perhaps the real issue is why there is so much mental health problems in the first place? But anyway those are the kind of situations that police are walking into in their daily work. I don't envy them.

So going back to this behaviour.....i've seen police arrest white people recently. I've seen them shoot white people, I've seen them drag white people from cars. I've also seen white people resisting arrest and then as a result clashing with the police but in each case i never see any riots afterwards by white people waving 'white lives matter' placards

Could this be because there are no sabbatean-jewish billionaires funding white protestors to do that?

There's no outrage when white people are shot. So then we look at the times when black people are shot and invariably there is antagonism and the person fights with the police ending in a breakdown situation. We then learn that the person in question was in fact a convicted criminal and was upto no good when they were apprehended.

That's not to say that incidents of police brutality and over-reach don't happen as they most definately do and the public should take them to task for that but clearly in many cases where black lives matter are rioting the incident that supposedly sparked the riot is often not a case of police brutality but a situation where a criminal has fought with the police

I've listened to plenty of smart black people on liveleak who have distanced themself from this whole thing and said 'i don't get shot by the police because i'm not a criminal and if i speak to the police i don't antagonise them and start a violent confrontation with them'

So this kind of crazy behaviour i'm speaking about is really the issue here and the question is where is that coming from? Drugs, poverty, mental illness etc etc

I don't know but i do know there seems to be plenty of it out there and i don't blame the sane members of society for wanting to own a gun to protect themselves from it with

How many clips of people trashing popeyes chicken restaurants have i seen now? I dunno....a lot.

In almost all of the clips the person who then used the N-word is themself black. One of the only times I can think of where i have seen a white skinned person use the word was when that jewish sex offender that kyle rittenhouse shot used it to berate locals for putting out the fires that he was starting

They don't like it when you put out their fires
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 22:50 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Niggers 25 Sep 2020 18:31 #7

In the west of scotland a crazy and unpredictable person might be called a 'bam' or a 'bampot' but in detroit they would probably be called the n word

Niggers 26 Sep 2020 23:08 #8

• Flare
Personally I'm no fan of the word nigger either.

I only use it when pissed off / frustrated, but normally refer to these people as negroes or blacks.