Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Somebody. Help me "SPAM!"

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 30 Jan 2020 00:53 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
As anybody who has seen the things I've written around here can see, I say truthful but unpleasant things. NECESSARY, but unpleasant. Even though I was fully prepared to stand up for my position and thoroughly smash any cult that people adhered to, I got banned. (For various bullshit reasons) Then when I "socked" my way back in to try to discuss such matters again, I got banned again. Most often for being a "spammer."

To me, a "spammer" is somebody trying to sell somebody something. But I'm not trying to sell anybody anything. What I am trying to do is practice my right to free speech. And debate anybody as to whether or not what I had to say was valid. Get it? Debate, not sell. After all, how hard could that be. I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for.

But increasingly, getting back into the more populated freedom of speech hating forums is difficult to do. Though recently I got back into usmb. (Briefly) And looking around, I had trouble in trying to think of something worthwhile to say that wouldn't be labeled as "spam." Though as far as that goes, I could just have posted a Nazi related avatar and say basically nothing at all. Letting the avatar do the talking. But even that would probably just be labeled as "spam" and get me banned again.

I have tried to get other people around here to join me in a sort of White crusade at those other forums. But that got me nowhere. Though if you are White and still unwilling to fight the good fight, help me to do so. If you don't already do so, open an anonymous email account. Such as at Mail.com, gmx.com, protonmail or Tutanota email. Do so through any of the anonymous search engines out there. Then use that email to open an account for me at all the major political forums out there. Though you don't have to do so all at once.

Start out with what I find to be the most difficult forum to get into. PoliticalForums. Choose a decent username and whatever password you like. Then register the account through the email they will send you. Then send me a PM here and tell me what the username and password is. I will take it from there. And if you are worried about getting busted for something, fuck'em. I'm not afraid. You shouldn't be either. To prove it, here is one of my anonymous emails and password. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Do your worst.

I decided to delete the email and password I gave. Judging from the kind of shit I get from some of the "people" around here, they would probably use it to do some really criminal or nasty stuff.
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2020 23:24 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 30 Jan 2020 18:31 #2

why would you wage a 'white crusade'?

some white people are evil bastards. would you support them just because they are white? and many non white people are good people and deserve to be supported

wouldn't it be better just to launch a truth crusade and to speak the truth at every opportunity?

when you set out to do that you then see how many people out there are lying or incorrect and believe me you'll never be short of anything to say ever again
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2020 18:32 by iamawaveofthesea.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 30 Jan 2020 22:58 #3

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
why would you wage a 'white crusade'?

some white people are evil bastards. would you support them just because they are white? and many non white people are good people and deserve to be supported

wouldn't it be better just to launch a truth crusade and to speak the truth at every opportunity?

when you set out to do that you then see how many people out there are lying or incorrect and believe me you'll never be short of anything to say ever again

Why would I want to wage a White crusade? How many reasons do you need. Next, it is always better to support your own species. No matter what. If you want to know more about this and many other subjects, I have a book to suggest that you read. That is if you think you could take up the monumental challenge of reading a book one hundred pages long with many pictures. Just enter into your browser, "The Truth: Unforbidden!" You should be able to find it.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 31 Jan 2020 08:13 #4

• Flare
Even though you have got good things to say CS, the reason you got banned is because you were fedposting all over the place.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 31 Jan 2020 21:36 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yea if he does a Tarrant , or is a fed and they do a FF, or isnt a fed but the feds do a FF and use redpill as a patsy... we will get the blame for it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 31 Jan 2020 23:17 #6

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Even though you have got good things to say CS, the reason you got banned is because you were fedposting all over the place.

I know exactly why I was really banned. Because I said things and I challenged anybody to refute anything I said. Nobody could. I also received a lot of insults. So I insulted the worms back. Both are the reasons why I was banned. As to your "fedposting," how does that work. Those who want to do absolutely nothing, or be part of the problem, that's fine. But I promote actual action, and somehow that makes me a fed. The coin flip you idiots promote is interesting. Heads, you win, tails, I lose.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 31 Jan 2020 23:25 #7

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Yea if he does a Tarrant , or is a fed and they do a FF, or isnt a fed but the feds do a FF and use redpill as a patsy... we will get the blame for it.

What is a FF. And even if I was to take the same king of heroic action as Brenton Tarrant, how in the hell could you be blamed for that. Because if I was to do anything like that, anything that happened at this forum wouldn't be the reason for it. I was a cult smasher for at least 35 years before I ever heard of this forum.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 01 Feb 2020 10:23 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
FF = False Flag

redpill wrote:
I know exactly why I was really banned. Because I said things and I challenged anybody to refute anything I said. Nobody could. I also received a lot of insults. So I insulted the worms back. Both are the reasons why I was banned.

Actually no, it was for fedposting.

Im not saying you are one... i cant know that.. but potentially, you could be.

redpill wrote:
if I was to do anything like that, anything that happened at this forum wouldn't be the reason for it. I was a cult smasher for at least 35 years before I ever heard of this forum.

Im going to keep that quote. :lmao: :umm:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2020 10:24 by novum.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 01 Feb 2020 12:04 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 01 Feb 2020 22:15 #10

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
FF = False Flag

redpill wrote:
I know exactly why I was really banned. Because I said things and I challenged anybody to refute anything I said. Nobody could. I also received a lot of insults. So I insulted the worms back. Both are the reasons why I was banned.

Actually no, it was for fedposting.

Im not saying you are one... i cant know that.. but potentially, you could be.

redpill wrote:
if I was to do anything like that, anything that happened at this forum wouldn't be the reason for it. I was a cult smasher for at least 35 years before I ever heard of this forum.

Im going to keep that quote. :lmao: :umm:

And what would be a RF to you. (Real Flag) Being willing to suck nigger dick? I'll pass on that. Also, as I said, I was banned for all sorts of bullshit reasons. But being a "fed poster" was never one of them.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 01 Feb 2020 22:20 #11

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

Just for argument's sake, why in the hell would a "fed poster" be arrested. If they are a "fed poster," that must mean they are working for the feds. Arresting their own agents isn't going to get them very far.
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2020 22:20 by redpill.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 06 Feb 2020 11:34 #12

• Exorcist
(((redpill))) visits the TZ Doctor's Surgery for his daily appointment.....

Doctor:
Don't forget to pick up your prescription from the office on the way out

(((redpill))):
What type of medicine have you prescribed for me?

Doctor:
It's for coughs...………... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2020 11:38 by Exorcist.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 06 Feb 2020 22:53 #13

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Exorcist wrote:
(((redpill))) visits the TZ Doctor's Surgery for his daily appointment.....

Doctor:
Don't forget to pick up your prescription from the office on the way out

(((redpill))):
What type of medicine have you prescribed for me?

Doctor:
It's for coughs...………... :lmao:

You again? I posted a thread about you in the vent room. Didn't you see it?
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2020 22:53 by redpill.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 06 Feb 2020 23:01 #14

• Flare
redpill wrote:
Just for argument's sake, why in the hell would a "fed poster" be arrested. If they are a "fed poster," that must mean they are working for the feds. Arresting their own agents isn't going to get them very far.

Redpill... can you make sure that if you quote someone, you do it correctly?

I've never seen you have so much troubles with this before....

Just have the text you quote start with a single [ quote ] and end with a single [ /quote ]

It's as easy as that.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2020 23:02 by Flare.

Somebody. Help me "SPAM!" 06 Feb 2020 23:11 #15

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
redpill wrote:

Redpill... can you make sure that if you quote someone, you do it correctly?

I've never seen you have so much troubles with this before....

Just have the text you quote start with a single [ quote ] and end with a single [ /quote ]

It's as easy as that.

It doesn't bother me. So why should it bother you. Doing what I do is the extent of the effort I care to put into it. Maybe if this reply doesn't turn out either, I will try going down a space further before I hit submit.