Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what.

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 06 Feb 2020 23:08 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
For the members around here, will you continue to take it up the ass? Too afraid to rock the boat? Comfortable with being culpable of sucking baby dick and being culpable in the greatest genocide in human history? And should there be any members around here who are actually pro-White, is posting at a ghost town forum what you call speaking out? If only there were some actual pro-White people around here. We could have some interesting discussions. I of course tried to do so at stormfront and vanguard news network forum. But they are in fact run by jews. And you have to submit around 30 or 40 things before you can post something that will appear without it having to be approved by a moderator first. This is of course to weed out any White Patriots who might have something sensible to say.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 07 Feb 2020 10:15 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And what are you going to do about it redpill?

Go type stuff on another forum with a 'nazi' avatar... yeah that will show em. :D

This forum is a ghost town precisely because 'nazi' stuff is posted here... most people cant handle it. It used to be busier, but most people wont stick around a place where the other side of the story is allowed to stay published... especially women... who arent so big on talking about esoteric stuff for the most part anyway so you dont get too many women on sites like this anyway... its rare... but even the ones that do... most, almost all, dont want to side with 'nazi' stuff. (except pfiz :chuckle: )

Im the admin, so only I know how many people have bitched to me about doing something about the 'nazi' problem here... since the beginning.... and when I dont and let the chips fall as they may regarding freedom of speech (for the most part I do that) ... many grab their ball and go home (or elsewhere) ... or whatever the fuck the saying is

In all honesty, youre probably better off concentrating on yourself rather than trying to convince others... because most people are followers.. .and follow along with how theyre told they should be... and not be.

And you definitely should not be racist, or have nazi avatars, says the (((man)))

Heres an example of how things are now in my neck of the woods....

Who's going to do anything about it? Nobody.

Even the cops dont do anything.. theyre told to leave em alone.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 07 Feb 2020 10:28 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You won't reason with a glownigger.
But the clown just posts something 'acceptable' and is given a green card.

As for the 18 thing, those blue pillers are closed to the truths about the whole WW2 propoganda BS and fail to understand there are multiple sites where they can cocoon themselves from the ugly reality of life and history.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2020 10:43 by Lux Interior.

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 08 Feb 2020 22:14 #4

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
And what are you going to do about it redpill?

Go type stuff on another forum with a 'nazi' avatar... yeah that will show em. :D

This forum is a ghost town precisely because 'nazi' stuff is posted here... most people cant handle it. It used to be busier, but most people wont stick around a place where the other side of the story is allowed to stay published... especially women... who arent so big on talking about esoteric stuff for the most part anyway so you dont get too many women on sites like this anyway... its rare... but even the ones that do... most, almost all, dont want to side with 'nazi' stuff. (except pfiz :chuckle: )

Im the admin, so only I know how many people have bitched to me about doing something about the 'nazi' problem here... since the beginning.... and when I dont and let the chips fall as they may regarding freedom of speech (for the most part I do that) ... many grab their ball and go home (or elsewhere) ... or whatever the fuck the saying is

In all honesty, youre probably better off concentrating on yourself rather than trying to convince others... because most people are followers.. .and follow along with how theyre told they should be... and not be.

And you definitely should not be racist, or have nazi avatars, says the (((man)))

Heres an example of how things are now in my neck of the woods....

Who's going to do anything about it? Nobody.

Even the cops dont do anything.. theyre told to leave em alone.

I will do whatever I can. As to having a Nazi avatar at other forums. I have already done so. Many times. And what did I show them? That intellectually, they are all worms compared to me. Of course, that got me banned often enough. But they have to live with the fact that they did so because they are in the wrong weighing down on their conscience. Revenge is sweet. Next, this isn't a ghost town because of the Nazi stuff. It is a ghost town because the truth is something that most people try to steer away from. Also, though they suck ass, look at stormfront and vanguard news network forum. It is filled with Nazi stuff. And both of them make this forum look like a ghost town.

Next, everybody is speciest. (racist) Only the evil, brainwashed suckwads try to be otherwise. Also, fuck "the man." If you know you are in the right, do something about it! Such as posting a Nazi related avatar. Don't let "the man" cause you to hide under the cabinets like a cockroach.

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 09 Feb 2020 14:47 #5

• miketx
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
For the members around here, will you continue to take it up the ass? Too afraid to rock the boat? Comfortable with being culpable of sucking baby dick and being culpable in the greatest genocide in human history? And should there be any members around here who are actually pro-White, is posting at a ghost town forum what you call speaking out? If only there were some actual pro-White people around here. We could have some interesting discussions. I of course tried to do so at stormfront and vanguard news network forum. But they are in fact run by jews. And you have to submit around 30 or 40 things before you can post something that will appear without it having to be approved by a moderator first. This is of course to weed out any White Patriots who might have something sensible to say.

My advice to your sorry ass is to go suck some more muslim cock.

Just about everything you are told about WW II IS a lie! So now what. 09 Feb 2020 22:23 #6

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
miketx wrote:
redpill wrote:

My advice to your sorry ass is to go suck some more muslim cock.

Go fuck yourself queerboy. Just because I point out what a pussy you are is no reason to insult me.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare