Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS"

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 13 Feb 2020 12:54 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I would like to think Adam Green of "Know More News", (does his website mean no more jews?) is a good guy, but
who knows in this age of deception. His Youtube channel is still up, even though he posts some very controversial JQ info
in this Orwellian era. I don´t want him shut down because imo most of his imput is spot on.

Anyway, here is one of his latest videos about a terrible virus!!!

I didn´t get to the end of the video, and I would have preferred some commentary, but it is what it is.

To conclude, most people are infected according to the ADL, media, etc etc

The comments are worth reading.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 12:58 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 13 Feb 2020 13:24 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The original source of this article by the journalist Robert Fisk for the "Independent" Newspaper in the UK has long since been deleted
by the Orwellian thought crime police, but I found a reprint here.

Robert Fisk: How on earth can Israel tolerate this filth from B’nai Brith Canada?
published by Tom Sullivan on Tue, 2014-07-01 05:44

"Not long ago, I was handed the most outrageous, vile, dishonest and slanderous calumny uttered against the people of Canada. It was contained in a full-page advertisement in the National Post (founder, Conrad Black), a newspaper handed out – free, I’m happy to say – on my Air France flight out of Toronto. Here is the headline: “Almost 4 million Canadians are afflicted by this disease.”

Beneath this title is a half-page, very blurred and uncaptioned colour photo of a large crowd – they could be football supporters, rush-hour commuters in Vancouver, you name it; they are mostly white males but include women and with at least one dark-skinned man close to the camera. Beneath the picture, this incredible ad continues:

Left unchecked, it [the disease] can result in violence tendencies. Many times, those infected haven’t been diagnosed and may pass it on to their children, grandchildren, colleagues or friends. Please help stop the spread of this disease before it contaminates your community

This is frightening stuff, of course. Could this refer to some of the six million Canadians who may be living with HIV/Aids? Or the 4.5 million Canadians affected by arthritis? Or the 2.5 million Canadians believed to have diabetes? Or even some of the estimated 7.8 million Canadians treated for depression each year? Nope.

This is far more serious. For the “disease” afflicting “almost 4 million Canadians” is “anti-Semitism” and this disgusting advertisement – published without comment by one of Canada’s leading right-wing newspapers – was produced by B’nai Brith Canada and the “Jewish Christian Alliance”.

“At the first sign of anti-Semitism,” this appalling ad concludes, “call the B’nai Brith Canada Anti-Hate Hotline…” In other words, this pro-Israeli Jewish group – whose exaggerations and hateful propaganda have been rightly condemned by Jewish Canadians – claims that four million of their fellow-countrymen and women are sick, racist neo-Nazis. What other conclusion are we supposed to draw if almost 9 per cent of the Canadian population is “diseased”, “infected” and “contaminated”.

Now let’s forget that B’nai Brith regards any criticism of the state of Israel – however justified, however mild, made by Jews and non-Jews alike – as anti-Semitic. Let’s forget previous protests by Jewish Americans against the organisation’s grotesque exaggerations. Let’s even ignore its equation of Palestinians with Nazis, a comparison that led it to publish a bowdlerised version of the infamous photograph of the wartime Grand Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Hitler – the Nazi dictator was “moved” in the B’nai Brith version of the snapshot about three feet closer to the Palestinian so that Hitler appears to be almost sitting on his visitor’s lap.

And let’s not ask why the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, did not immediately leap to the defence of his own Canadian people when confronted by this disgusting statement of “disease”. For alas, Harper told the Israeli Knesset last January – while archly claiming “criticism of Israeli policy is not in and of itself necessarily (sic) anti-Semitic” – that condemnation of Israeli policies amounted to anti-Semitism. This included those who supported the boycott campaign against Israel or referred to it as an apartheid state. “On some campuses,” said Harper, “intellectualised (sic) arguments against Israeli policies thinly mask the underlying realities, such as the shunning of Israeli academics and the harassment of Jewish students.”

“Sickening,” Harper called this. Yes, the Canadian Prime Minister himself was using the “disease” metaphor employed by B’nai Brith. And why not? Because there’s another reason Canadians can expect no protection from their own Prime Minister, who in his speech might have been a member of the Knesset rather than a guest of its members: Stephen Harper was awarded the “International Presidential Gold Medal” for “his commitment to the Jewish people and the State of Israel” in 2008 – by B’nai Brith.

Source and full piece: Robert Fisk, The Independent, 29 June 2014

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2014/07/canada-is-jewish-occupied-territory.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 13:34 by Roastie.

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 14 Feb 2020 00:25 #3

• The Mule
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
I would like to think Adam Green of "Know More News", (does his website mean no more jews?) is a good guy, but
who knows in this age of deception. His Youtube channel is still up, even though he posts some very controversial JQ info
in this Orwellian era. I don´t want him shut down because imo most of his imput is spot on.

I didn´t get to the end of the video, and I would have preferred some commentary, but it is what it is.

Should have a Sick buckets at the ready warning for that video Roast. Specially Trump at the end talking about the death penalty.
In other words Noahide agenda in your face.
The video is basically a collection of rabid Jews projecting their own shit. They know it too. They just real of their own insecurities.

I watched a video today of David Icke & No more News, was quite good.
I feel he was getting a bit pissed off with Icke in the end, making it all about himself as always. And he mentioned Icke never talked about the Noahide laws in his new book.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 14 Feb 2020 09:07 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Roastie wrote:

That's clinically hilarious, as, Mule says, it speaks far more about its promoters than the ones they accuse.
Very revealing and worth the watch.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 14 Feb 2020 15:48 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Mule wrote
I watched a video today of David Icke & No more News, was quite good.
I feel he was getting a bit pissed off with Icke in the end, making it all about himself as always. And he mentioned Icke never talked about the Noahide laws in his new book.

Thanks for the heads up, but it´s an hour and a half and I don´t have the time to watch it at the moment. I also
think Icke tends to waffle on and for me personally not provide any new information.

"THE ANTI SEMITISM VIRUS" 16 Feb 2020 02:33 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Is that Adam Global Warming Satellites Green?

Two controlled clowns con-trolling and clowning around. Who still watches such shit?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare