Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB)))

Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB))) 14 Feb 2020 15:40 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Should we be listening to these mainly Jewish "intellectuals" or are they just a bunch of pseudo science charlatans?

I think the latter, but need to search more.

"The first thing you will notice about this list of leading figures of the Intellectual Dark Web (IDW) is that they vary in gender, sexual orientation, race, and political affiliation. They do not form alliances based on their identities or tribal affiliation"

intellectualdarkweb.site/vanguards-of-the-intellectual-dark-web/

Eric Weinstein

Jordan Peterson

Ben Shapiro

Joe Rogan

Bret Weinstein

Claire Lehmann

Maajid Nawaz

More here ..............

intellectualdarkweb.site/vanguards-of-the-intellectual-dark-web/

According to Jordan Peterson Ashkenazi Jews are "geniuses" and have a much higher IQ on average, and that´s why
they should have power and authority over the rest of us!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB))) 14 Feb 2020 17:47 #2

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
According to Jordan Peterson Ashkenazi Jews are "geniuses" and have a much higher IQ on average, and that´s why

In the below video .... Peterson talks, again, about the jews and IQ at 14:20 (the whole video is about IQ and is worth a watch) but quickly moves on .... In my consideration he moves on because he is referencing Murry's Bell Curve research and if you cite that then you are immediately considered a racist! (it is even stated now that Murry was a racist and thus all the research is tainted).
Peterson is not a conspiracy theorist and seems to hold no interest in that line of thought .... so it should be no surprise that he has no issue with a 'ruling elite' as he considers the 'pyramid' structure of this current society to be 'the best which hell can create'.
He considers this 'world' to be mainly pain and torment and that the best anyone can do is to get through it trying to be the best they can.
He also supports 'men' and men being 'men'. Which these days is a good thing.

Last Edit: 14 Feb 2020 17:52 by ink.

Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB))) 14 Feb 2020 22:58 #3

• ink
  • Fresh Member
I will put this here as I consider that if one is considering Peterson as a shill .... then one should look again at the major first interaction (this being in the uk for those in the uk) .... and this is before the creation of the IDW

Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB))) 15 Feb 2020 00:40 #4

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
What good is an intellectual dark web. Any intellectual open web as far as forums go are even more of a ghost town than this place.

Jordan Peterson and the (((INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB))) 15 Feb 2020 00:48 #5

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
ink wrote:
Roastie wrote:

In the below video .... Peterson talks, again, about the jews and IQ at 14:20 (the whole video is about IQ and is worth a watch) but quickly moves on .... In my consideration he moves on because he is referencing Murry's Bell Curve research and if you cite that then you are immediately considered a racist! (it is even stated now that Murry was a racist and thus all the research is tainted).
Peterson is not a conspiracy theorist and seems to hold no interest in that line of thought .... so it should be no surprise that he has no issue with a 'ruling elite' as he considers the 'pyramid' structure of this current society to be 'the best which hell can create'.
He considers this 'world' to be mainly pain and torment and that the best anyone can do is to get through it trying to be the best they can.
He also supports 'men' and men being 'men'. Which these days is a good thing.

Nothing that talks of anything besides the execution of most jews isn't worth watching. Also, if any jews have any sort of higher IQ, it is because they are trained to be that way. It is their form of warfare against the gentiles. When they are at war and the gentiles aren't, they will achieve more. Also, I heard of one well educated couple, (White I think) who raised their child to be a genius. When he was about 14, he was giving a lecture about 4th dimensional mathematics. Where it was said that he would sometimes laugh at inappropriate times. He ended up having a nervous breakdown. It is said that he spent the rest of his days collecting subway tickets.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2020 00:49 by redpill.