Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This forum needs more PROUD White people.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 19 Feb 2020 02:23 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
At other forums, I've been doing my best (until I am banned) to steer such people to this forum. Where freedom of speech holds more value than at other forums. I tried to get some people to help in my thread, "Somebody help me SPAM!" But I didn't get any takers. I can't even get people to post a Nazi related avatar. But I have one good reason why you should. Because they don't allow you to do it at the jew run "stormfront." And over there, if the numbers are to be believed, they have a much larger membership than this place does. No doubt due to some undercover jew advertisement.

Maybe some Nazi related avatars around here could help cause some of them to come over here. But it is difficult to do. You of course can't openly mention this forum over there. From what I have been told over there, you have to post 30 or 40 times before you can post something and have it show up without it being approved by a moderator first. And until then, trying to send a PM speaking of this forum is out of the question. Though they probably look in on private messages anyway. At another forum I was told that you can't even mention another forum in a PM. So much for "private" message. And over at shitfront, the place is crawling with jews only pretending to be White patriots. So even if you did successfully PM somebody about this forum there, they might be a jew and report you.

There is a great need for White people to be able to speak about things that matter to them. Things that actually might make a difference. To as many people as possible. Which would mean more than just this forum. (Unless we can get more White people here) I have tried to do what I can do. And I am running out of ideas. If anybody around here has an idea that doesn't involve kissing jew ass and speaking meaningless bullshit at those other forums, to try to get more of them over here, I would like to hear your ideas.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 17:59 #2

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Im very sure no black folks will write on this forum...so what´s your problem? :P :cool: ;)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 18:20 #3

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Im very sure no black folks will write on this forum...so what´s your problem? :P :cool: ;)

I can imagine you would think that...

However Vancity Eagle is black.

And he's a white people hating communist, while in the meantime he gladly reaps all the benefits of living in our white society, as well.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 20:53 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I am proud.
I am white.

How many more do you need? And why the need anyway?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 21:10 #5

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I am proud.
I am white.

:cool2: :) ;) :joker:

Gaia wrote:
Thanks but this list can never be complete.
  • I have gone back 6 generations in my family
  • I am gen 0, my grandfather (he was jewish) gen 2, so back to the grandparents of his grandparents
  • those are 22 people
  • born between 1761 and 1810, 2 unknown year of birth
  • all born in the Netherlands
  • I have traced all the lineages from those 22 people
  • in total that are 1675 persons, including partners (married into the family), who are fathers and mothers of next generations
  • of those 1675 people, 1425 were alive at the start of WWII (in Holland; 10-05-1940)
  • of those 1425 people at least (there are some question marks additionally who may have survived but there's no data available (yet) on them) 171 people have survived the war (alive @ 05-05-1945)
  • 956 of those 1425 people died in camps or other or unknown places in Nazi Germany
  • 4 died in transit camp Westerbork (NL)
  • 1 died in Bergen-Belsen
  • 1 died in Gurs (FR)
  • 16 died in Mauthausen
  • 242 died in Sobibor (including my greatgrandparents, the parents of my grandfather and his sister)
  • 613 died in Auschwitz
  • 241 of these 613 had children
  • 225 of these 613 didn't have children (at least known, they may have had them but there are no records)
  • 147 of these 613 were children (<18) themselves
  • 9 of these 613 had last names starting with "A"
  • 61 of these 613 had last names starting with "B"
  • 389 of these 613 in Auschwitz died in 1942
  • 183 of these 613 in Auschwitz died in 1943
  • 38 of these 613 in Auschwitz died in 1944 (!)
  • deadliest day in Auschwitz: 30-09-1942 (121 family members (out of those 613) died!)

The shocking fact: NONE of those 70 family members appears in the lists of A and B of the link.

Some family members have photos, most don't.

Examples:

Regina Arbeid (Poons) - Amsterdam - 09-10-1890-28-01-1944 - photo - www.geni.com/people/Regina-Arbeid/6000000024850004728
Doesn't appear in the list under "Arbeid", list with P is missing: web.archive.org/web/http://houston.indymedia.org/news/2007/03/56675.php
Q = web.archive.org/web/http://houston.indymedia.org/news/2007/03/56676.php

Lena Blok - The Hague - 09-02-1924-26-01-1943 - photo - www.geni.com/people/Lena-Blok/6000000020918668001
Eliazar Bobbe - The Hague - 05-07-1901-31-01-1943 - no photo - www.geni.com/people/Eliazar-Bobbe/6000000020181540296
Henri Isaac Bouthoorn - The Hague (!) - 12-05-1942 (!) - 02-11-1942 - no photo, was a baby of just 6 months old! - www.geni.com/people/Henri-Isaac-Bouthoorn/6000000015799451106
Ludwig Arthur Speijer - Westerbork (!) - 07-08-1943-17-09-1943 - no photo, was a baby of just 1 month+ old! born in transit camp Westerbork and died 1+ month later in Auschwitz - www.geni.com/people/Ludwig-Speijer/6000000024400694461

So this list is FAR from complete. 100% of my family members with A and B missing, 1944 missing and many many many more... :(

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 22:46 #6

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Gloria wrote:

This forum isn't the problem. Getting the message of White pride out to other people is the problem. Most forums won't allow it. You know the type. The type where you can post a thread and get multiple replies back within an hour. Unlike this forum where you have to sometimes wait three or four days to get any sort of reply at all. What this forum needs is thousands of more members. I try to do what I can. But at most other forums, even mentioning this forum is enough to get you banned. They won't even allow it in a PM.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 22 Feb 2020 23:01 #7

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:
I am proud.
I am white.

How many more do you need? And why the need anyway?

I see very little evidence of what you say. And I need thousands more. One of the reasons why is that each month 20 to 40 thousand illegals are caught trying to get into the U.S. The government has no idea how many are getting through. But when White people don't have a voice, nothing can be done.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 15:23 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
...But when White people don't have a voice, nothing can be done.

If whites do what I do and refuse to watch TV shows and films and DVD's with blacks in them, we'd hit the TV and film bosses where it hurts, in their pocket.. :chuckle:
I also boycott all products that have got blacks or pervs in their adverts.
I'm not racist, I simply want to see handsome and pretty straight whites on my TV screen, not fucking ugly black apes and GLBT freakos.. :chuckle:

WHITE IS RIGHT.. :chuckle:

"Judy Judy Judy"

BEAUTY

BEAST
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 15:28 by Ugh.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 15:32 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

If whites do what I do and refuse to watch TV shows and films and DVD's with blacks in them, we'd hit the TV and film bosses where it hurts, in their pocket.. :chuckle:
I'm not racist, I simply want to see handsome and pretty straight whites on my TV screen, not fucking ugly black apes and GLBT freakos.. :chuckle:

"Judy Judy Judy"

BEAUTY

BEAST

Blacks aren't bad as long as they know their place.

I'm not really a racist.... black people can be turned to become civilised.

But they are being encouraged not to be.

I banged a nice girl from Botswana.....very bouncy and nice civilised black girl who worked as a care worker in Bournemouth, from a country which was civilised by white people...

It can be done.

Someone like that big mad strapping tennis player has been encouraged to be a mad strapping animal.

But the animal is within us all....white people not excluded.

Roooawr!

And this is maybe what us whites need to become.... a bit more savage and uncompromising....

Look at Tyson Fury.....Praise Jesus....licking the blood from his opponent, just because we're white doesn't make us weak....

We need to regain our strength and confidence and we will be a match for anyone.
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 15:37 by Truthspoon.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 15:41 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
But they are being encouraged not to be
....just because we're white doesn't make us weak....
We need to regain our strength and confidence and we will be a match for anyone.

Yeah, there are decent hardworking black citizens, and there are worthless lowlife thieving niggers, the two are completely different.
As for white pride, I've always been proud of it, and always will be.. :chuckle:

PS- as for TV adverts and soaps that try to pretend it's "normal" for blacks and whites to want to fuck each other, it ain't never gonna happen on a large scale.
Sure, Harry likes his pussy black, but the vast majority of us white boys wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.. :chuckle:

Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 15:50 by Ugh.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 16:08 #11

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
But they are being encouraged not to be
....just because we're white doesn't make us weak....

Yeah, there are decent hardworking black citizens, and there are worthless lowlife thieving niggers, the two are completely different.
As for white pride, I've always been proud of it, and always will be.. :chuckle:

PS- as for TV adverts and soaps that try to pretend it's "normal" for blacks and whites to want to fuck each other, it ain't never gonna happen on a large scale.
Sure, Harry likes his pussy black, but the vast majority of us white boys wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.. :chuckle:

Agreed 100 percent my proud white Christian brother.

The thing about big bouncy black women is you need a big dick to satisfy them.

Just sayin'.

I know it's facile and superficial.....but it's good to know you can tame a wild black woman with a strong length of white power.

Bottle of JD, an eight of weed, a bucket of KFC and a length of white power.......that woman was in another world...

Hahahaha good times. Sometimes you've got to be a little primitive...... because life isn't all Mozart Concertos.

Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 16:18 by Truthspoon.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 22:06 #12

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

WHITE IS RIGHT.. :chuckle: [/colo

I have missed being able to tell you how full of shit you are. If you have a TV, burn the mother fucker. See if those in power will give the slightest hint of a shit. Next, if you aren't racist, (speciest) then you are a nigger lover. If you are White, you are a filthy, stinking traitor to your own kind. Why don't you stop the hypocrisy. Get yourself a gun and go out and murder some White people. At least that approach would be quicker than your approach.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 22:30 #13

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

But they are being encouraged not to be.

I banged a nice girl from Botswana.....very bouncy and nice civilised black girl who worked as a care worker in Bournemouth, from a country which was civilised by white people...

It can be done.

Someone like that big mad strapping tennis player has been encouraged to be a mad strapping animal.

But the animal is within us all....white people not excluded.

Roooawr!

And this is maybe what us whites need to become.... a bit more savage and uncompromising....

Look at Tyson Fury.....Praise Jesus....licking the blood from his opponent, just because we're white doesn't make us weak....

Moron. Scumbag. Traitor. White child murderer. Try reading my thread, "Listen to the children scream." Next, niggers do know their place. It is to take as much from White people as they can. It's called being a parasite. Which is the most numerous life form on the planet. Only the lowest girly man piece of shit would let them get away with it.

Next, you can't civilize niggers. And do you really think that White people don't have better things to do? Also, there isn't a nigger populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. That is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. As for your screwing some nigger bitch, I wonder what kind of cooties you caught. To find out the possibilities, read my thread in the human condition section called, "The inferior american African."
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 22:45 by redpill.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 22:50 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
I have missed being able to tell you how full of shit you are. If you have a TV, burn the mother fucker. See if those in power will give the slightest hint of a shit. Next, if you aren't racist, (speciest) then you are a nigger lover. If you are White, you are a filthy, stinking traitor to your own kind. Why don't you stop the hypocrisy. Get yourself a gun and go out and murder some White people. At least that approach would be quicker than your approach.

Have you been drinking baboon's blood mate? Better stick to Vimto from now on.. :chuckle:

Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 22:51 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 23:07 #15

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

Have you been drinking baboon's blood mate? Better stick to Vimto from now on.. :chuckle:

What makes you think Vlad drank blood. He impaled scumbag muslim invaders on pikes. To me, that makes him a hero.

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 02 Mar 2020 23:48 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

This forum needs more PROUD White people. 03 Mar 2020 00:21 #17

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

Was your annoying picture supposed to mean something? But if it includes something like trying to be pro-White, disregard this reply. I won't force you to actually have the courage to admit to being pro-White. (If you are)