Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020 United States presidential election

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 00:00 #21

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
In presidential election news just in...check it...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 00:01 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 00:03 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 03:08 #23

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
Watch: Donald Trump Imitates ‘Mini’ Mike Bloomberg at CPAC 2020

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 03:15 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 08:17 #24

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
It's like Trump was appearing in an episode of The Simpsons.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 08:22 #25

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Obama became unpopular with Israel when his government did their part in creating the Iranian nuclear deal, one of the first things that Trump attacked.

Barry is still a zionist, still an asset of them.

Brezinski told them to take it easy with the pandering to zion because he could see it looks over the top to the masses... and obama played along straight away... started doing that whole fake tension with netenyahu thing.. yeah right. :roll:

All part of their usual games Frothmeister... Trump was already on the cards as the next change we can believe in.

Oh dear, you're just one step away from yelling Sabbatean Frankists.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 02 Mar 2020 11:08 #26

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
It looks like Sanders is going to be Trumps opponent, judging by the Polls here www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/democratic_nomination_polls/
Unless of course the Democrats fuk him off, which they might well do.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 03 Mar 2020 21:27 #27

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2778
  • Likes received: 2151
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:
He's not considerate of the Palestinians because like the other Zionist ... Trump, he's anti peaceful resistance i.e. BDS .

www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-statement-on-anti-bds-bill

WHEN IT COMES TO THE CRUNCH... PLAYING FOR THE SAME TEAM... FACT!!!

For a "Greater Israel"

Sanders Statement on U.S. Missile Strike in Syria
Friday, April 7, 2017

WASHINGTON, April 7 – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) issued the following statement after the United States carried out a missile strike in Syria in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack this week:

In a world of vicious dictators, Syria’s Bashar Assad tops the list as a dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own citizens to protect his own power and wealth. His regime’s use of chemical weapons against the men, women and children of his country, in violation of all international conventions and moral standards, makes him a war criminal."

www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-statement-on-us-missile-strike-in-syria
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2020 21:28 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

2020 United States presidential election 03 Mar 2020 21:40 #28

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
Well there you go, another shill for Genie Energy, Uncle rupert, Cheney and Jacob R ... LOL!

Not that I didnt already know that. :lmao:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 03 Mar 2020 23:30 #29

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No you haven't, in fact Sanders is being accused of being antiSemitic regarding his remarks against Israeli activity. Same as happened to Corbyn's gang in the UK.

"accused of" does not mean he is one.

My fix is based on the premise that I think he is just establishment through and through.

Find a president in the last 50 years that doesnt have a pic out there with his hand on the wailing wall wearing a skull cap. :lmao:

And add to that a pic of them with Kissinger "advising" them.

Two wings, same bird. :cool2: (my opinion)


To be both honest and objective i have to agree with Frothy considering AIPAC and the (((American political establishment))) are legitimately against Sanders more so than Trump. I mean this in a sincere way. The US & UK would be better off with Sanders & Corbyn than Donald & Boris. Conservatism in the US & UK is just neoliberalism plus political Zionism as a pro war foreign policy. The "two wings, same bird" left right paradigm doesn't really apply to Sanders & Corbyn in the same way it does politicians like Joe Biden & Theresa May.

Sanders & Corbyn are the only two politicians in my lifetime i can think of that actually had or have the potential to destabilize the (((neoliberal world order))) whether that be intentionally or unintentionally it really doesn't matter because the fact remains. What i have learned from Trump's presidency is that the republican party in America is far more dangerous to white people than any of the extreme rhetoric the left esposé.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 03 Mar 2020 23:49 #30

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
This video alone justifies my post above. Lindsey Graham is probably the worst neocon in America and he supports Trump.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 01:37 #31

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No you haven't, in fact Sanders is being accused of being antiSemitic regarding his remarks against Israeli activity. Same as happened to Corbyn's gang in the UK.

"accused of" does not mean he is one.

My fix is based on the premise that I think he is just establishment through and through.

Find a president in the last 50 years that doesnt have a pic out there with his hand on the wailing wall wearing a skull cap. :lmao:

And add to that a pic of them with Kissinger "advising" them.

Two wings, same bird. :cool2: (my opinion)


To be both honest and objective i have to agree with Frothy considering AIPAC and the (((American political establishment))) are legitimately against Sanders more so than Trump. I mean this in a sincere way. The US & UK would be better off with Sanders & Corbyn than Donald & Boris. Conservatism in the US & UK is just neoliberalism plus political Zionism as a pro war foreign policy. The "two wings, same bird" left right paradigm doesn't really apply to Sanders & Corbyn in the same way it does politicians like Joe Biden & Theresa May.

Sanders & Corbyn are the only two politicians in my lifetime i can think of that actually had or have the potential to destabilize the (((neoliberal world order))) whether that be intentionally or unintentionally it really doesn't matter because the fact remains. What i have learned from Trump's presidency is that the republican party in America is far more dangerous to white people than any of the extreme rhetoric the left esposé.

I see your point, and I know my pov is totally black pill... but imho whoever gets in has to then play ball... the hidden hand and corporate lobby really rule, my 2c. And when they want wars they get them... just look at Obama.... Clinton... and so on.

So even if Corbyn was sincere... well... if he did get in... his hand would be forced. Same with Bernie.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2020 01:38 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 04:35 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 08:56 #33

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No you haven't, in fact Sanders is being accused of being antiSemitic regarding his remarks against Israeli activity. Same as happened to Corbyn's gang in the UK.

"accused of" does not mean he is one.

My fix is based on the premise that I think he is just establishment through and through.

Find a president in the last 50 years that doesnt have a pic out there with his hand on the wailing wall wearing a skull cap. :lmao:

And add to that a pic of them with Kissinger "advising" them.

Two wings, same bird. :cool2: (my opinion)


To be both honest and objective i have to agree with Frothy considering AIPAC and the (((American political establishment))) are legitimately against Sanders more so than Trump. I mean this in a sincere way. The US & UK would be better off with Sanders & Corbyn than Donald & Boris. Conservatism in the US & UK is just neoliberalism plus political Zionism as a pro war foreign policy. The "two wings, same bird" left right paradigm doesn't really apply to Sanders & Corbyn in the same way it does politicians like Joe Biden & Theresa May.

Sanders & Corbyn are the only two politicians in my lifetime i can think of that actually had or have the potential to destabilize the (((neoliberal world order))) whether that be intentionally or unintentionally it really doesn't matter because the fact remains. What i have learned from Trump's presidency is that the republican party in America is far more dangerous to white people than any of the extreme rhetoric the left esposé.

Corbyn folded and threw some of his own 'antiSemitc' buddies under the bus. It's one of the reasons he lost so badly to Johnson, together with the total U-turn he made with regards to his previous antiEU position. He ended up showing himself as rather spineless.

The same thing is being done to Sanders right now, because he is critical of certain Israeli behaviour and considers them 'racist' with reference to the Israeli government, he's left himself open to be accused of antiSemitism even being a Jew himself, it's ridiculous. I think he's got more backbone than Corbyn though, and less likely to cave in from being terrified of the label 'antisemitic.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 09:07 #34

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 09:37 #35

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
An antisemitic jew... :lmao:

no wait...

:lmao:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 13:44 #36

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
There's a guy who was expelled from the UK Labour Party for being 'antisemitic' I forget his name right now but he was born in Israel,
A strange, if largely obscured feature of the supposed anti-semitism crisis – set out at length in my first Mondoweiss article – is that so many of those accused and convicted in Labour of this hate crime are Jews. The latest person accused by the party of anti-semitism – and this week expelled – is Moshe Machover, a mathematician and philosophy professor at the University of London. He was born and raised in Israel
www.jonathan-cook.net/2017-10-05/labour-machover-expelled-anti-semitism/

:iitm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 15:57 #37

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
Bloombergs out....

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Which leaves Bernie, Pocahontas and creepy joe...

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 04 Mar 2020 15:58 #38

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
(((They))) must be running out of white Christians to blame for their endless suffering. Oy vey!
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 07 Mar 2020 03:13 #39

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
novum wrote:
An antisemitic jew... :lmao:

no wait...

:lmao:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2020 United States presidential election 07 Mar 2020 05:51 #40

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18541
  • Likes received: 8711
:lmao:

Meanwhile... Biden just keeps on smelling the kids...
 


And touching the women...
 
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2020 05:55 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Joe Biden just won the 2020 presidential election.17.78Friday, 03 May 2019
Who do you think will win the US presidential election12.03Monday, 11 November 2019
2020 Election11.84Monday, 24 February 2020
If They Succeed In The United States.11.52Friday, 05 October 2018
Ukraine: Comedian (((Zelensky))) wins presidential election by landslide11.39Wednesday, 24 April 2019
United States/Mexican Border11.39Monday, 13 May 2019
The Current Paradox Of The United States.11.39Sunday, 09 September 2018
Anthrax Mail Scare All Over Again, United States.11.27Wednesday, 03 October 2018
United States -- home of the dumb and slaves11.27Sunday, 12 March 2017
Red Alert: United States To Strike Syria.11.27Friday, 14 September 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.