Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews are not "Khazars"

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 00:02 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
The conspiracy theory that the NWO is a tribe of Khazars posing as Jews is yet another Jewish deception.

The purpose of the deception is to make it seem like the Orthodox Shepardic Jews are not involved in the NWO.

What is the moral of this story for the Goyim? The moral of this story is that there's a Jew behind every conspiracy. Even the conspiracies about the Jews themselves are manufactured by Jews. This is all designed to confuse identity and make the Goyim's head spin, never being able to reliability identify who is unleashing this 5G, Transgenderism and Coronavirus upon them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 02:37 #2

• Vancity Eagle
Jews are not a race.

Its a religion.

There are jews of EVERY race.

Most of them are white.

Your ideas about jews are all wrong.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 06:26 #3

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
"Race" is yet another Satanic Jewish concept, which they pursue with zeal through the White Supremacist Talmud. Who are the Chosen Ones? It sure isn't Black Africans, according to the Talmud.

There's no such thing as the "White" Race. This is a Jewish invention, similar to Isis, Coronavirus and Transgenderism. The supposed "White Race" is comprised of many different cultures and tribes that are mostly from Europe. Are both Germans and Irish people of the same White Race? Don't be ridiculous.

"Race" is, in general, a false Jewish concept altogether.

In racist Judaism, there are only 2 races. The Chosen and the Goyim.

When we speak of "Race" we are really speaking of Tribes. In the case of Jews, we are talking about a Mafia. There's nothing unusual about that. Japan has a Mafia (known as the Yakuza), so does Italy (known as The Mafia). Even the Goys have their own litte Mafia (known as Freemasonry). The Church has their own little mafia known as the Jesuits. All these mafias have to answer to Israel, ultimately.

The Jews simply have the most successful mafia of all time.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 11:43 #4

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.
There are no Jewish genetic diseases?
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 15:05 #5

• Vancity Eagle
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

no there are not.

there may be Ashkenazi genetic diseases, but not jewish.

Ashkenazi is an ethnic group. Jewish is a religion. there are jews of various races and ethnic groups, just like there are christians and muslims of various ethnic groups and races.
User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule, Connect Dots

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 19:18 #6

• Flare
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Its a religion.

Most of them are white.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 19:20 #7

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Yes there are.

Tay-Sachs for example.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 22:31 #8

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Pan wrote:
The conspiracy theory that the NWO is a tribe of Khazars posing as Jews is yet another Jewish deception.

The purpose of the deception is to make it seem like the Orthodox Shepardic Jews are not involved in the NWO.

What is the moral of this story for the Goyim? The moral of this story is that there's a Jew behind every conspiracy. Even the conspiracies about the Jews themselves are manufactured by Jews. This is all designed to confuse identity and make the Goyim's head spin, never being able to reliability identify who is unleashing this 5G, Transgenderism and Coronavirus upon them.

You play into whatever conspiracy you imagine by even mentioning the worthless fuckers. There are over 7 billion people on the planet. Only 14 million of which are jews. So even mentioning such an extreme minority is only giving substance to something that nearly has no substance. As to what they are, who cares. But I know what the vast majority of them should be. DEAD!

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 22:42 #9

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Its a religion.

Most of them are white.

Jews are a species. A semite species. And definitely not a White one. They are also a disease. One that needs to be wiped out. I will show you a picture with a quote of somebody who used to be the prime minister of israel. YOUR ideas about jews are all wrong.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 22:47 #10

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Pan wrote:
"Race" is yet another Satanic Jewish concept, which they pursue with zeal through the White Supremacist Talmud. Who are the Chosen Ones? It sure isn't Black Africans, according to the Talmud.

There's no such thing as the "White" Race. This is a Jewish invention, similar to Isis, Coronavirus and Transgenderism. The supposed "White Race" is comprised of many different cultures and tribes that are mostly from Europe. Are both Germans and Irish people of the same White Race? Don't be ridiculous.

"Race" is, in general, a false Jewish concept altogether.

In racist Judaism, there are only 2 races. The Chosen and the Goyim.

When we speak of "Race" we are really speaking of Tribes. In the case of Jews, we are talking about a Mafia. There's nothing unusual about that. Japan has a Mafia (known as the Yakuza), so does Italy (known as The Mafia). Even the Goys have their own litte Mafia (known as Freemasonry). The Church has their own little mafia known as the Jesuits. All these mafias have to answer to Israel, ultimately.

The Jews simply have the most successful mafia of all time.

How stupid are you to use a satanic jewish term. "Race" is just a politically correct way of saying species. And there is indeed a White species. They are generally called Aryan.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 22:50 #11

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

no there are not.

there may be Ashkenazi genetic diseases, but not jewish.

Ashkenazi is an ethnic group. Jewish is a religion. there are jews of various races and ethnic groups, just like there are christians and muslims of various ethnic groups and races.

Yes there are. Just like niggers, jews are prone to some diseases that Whites aren't. And there are some drugs that work on White people that don't work so well on jews.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 22:55 #12

• Vancity Eagle
Flare wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Yes there are.

Tay-Sachs for example.

Tay sachs effects Ashkenazis, not Jews. It also effects French canadians, cajuns in Louisiana, and many Amish.

Jews are not "Khazars" 16 Mar 2020 23:02 #13

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Flare wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Yes there are.

Tay-Sachs for example.

Tay sachs effects Ashkenazis, not Jews. It also effects French canadians, cajuns in Louisiana, and many Amish.

How about sickle cell anemia. Or that skin pigmentation disorder that Michael Jackson claimed to have as an excuse for trying to turn himself onto a white person. If I went on the internet, I could dig up all sorts of stuff.

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 04:24 #14

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
All you idiots arguing over "Race" just proves my point. You're all Goyishe Kops and you deserve everything the Jews have in store for you.

Similar to "Race", The Jews now have everyone arguing over who has a "penis" and who has a "vagina" and how Transgenderism and LGBT is an enlightened way to perceive sex. It's the same game. It's called identity politics.

I thought this was a Truth Forum. It's clearly just another creepy Neo-Nazi NPC forum.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2020 04:24 by Pan.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 04:32 #15

• Flare
Pan wrote:
All you idiots arguing over "Race" just proves my point. You're all Goyishe Kops and you deserve everything the Jews have in store for you.

Similar to "Race", The Jews now have everyone arguing over who has a "penis" and who has a "vagina" and how Transgenderism and LGBT is an enlightened way to perceive sex. It's the same game. It's called identity politics.

I thought this was a Truth Forum. It's clearly just another creepy Neo-Nazi NPC forum.

You’re a funny guy.

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 04:46 #16

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:

You’re a funny guy.

Oh dude. The Jewish sense of humour is legendary. The Jews have been amusing me with their satanic scams for over a year now. It's just difficult to find other goys like me who find it funny.

Can we really hate the Jews for what they do? Personally, I don't. What I hate is how stupid the average person is, and how we are all living under their oppression. I hope Coronavirus wipes all the sleeping Goys out. I don't care if the sleeping Goys are brainwashed. Too bad. They have been psychologically defeated by the Jews, turned into golems and need to be erased now.

As Uri Bezmenov said, roughly, "The subverted person cannot be changed. Even if he is shown factual information. Once subverted, we are now stuck with these people. Nothing can change their minds. The only solution is to educate a new generation of children."
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 06:44 #17

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Pan wrote:
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:

You’re a funny guy.

Oh dude. The Jewish sense of humour is legendary. The Jews have been amusing me with their satanic scams for over a year now. It's just difficult to find other goys like me who find it funny.

Can we really hate the Jews for what they do? Personally, I don't. What I hate is how stupid the average person is, and how we are all living under their oppression. I hope Coronavirus wipes all the sleeping Goys out. I don't care if the sleeping Goys are brainwashed. Too bad. They have been psychologically defeated by the Jews, turned into golems and need to be erased now.

As Uri Bezmenov said, roughly, "The subverted person cannot be changed. Even if he is shown factual information. Once subverted, we are now stuck with these people. Nothing can change their minds. The only solution is to educate a new generation of children."

+1
I dont know if you are real or not but good post
I havent heared the word Golem for a while :)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 08:04 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2020 08:07 by Frothy.

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 10:15 #19

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Flare wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Jews are not a race.

Yes there are.

Tay-Sachs for example.

Could that be attributed to inbreeding?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Jews are not "Khazars" 17 Mar 2020 11:16 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Pan wrote:

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2020 11:19 by novum.