Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Who here believes in Freedom of Speech.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 16 Mar 2020 23:58 #1

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
At least to some degree, the mods do. Which is a BIG help. But as to the rest of you, I'm not so sure. Some of the bullshit I get from some of you is the equal of any forum I have been banned from. It makes me wonder what you're even doing here. But I have some statements about Freedom Of Speech that you might agree with.











Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 17 Mar 2020 00:11 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
I think total freedom of speech is an overblown concept.

Because (((some people))) use it to wreck the shit out of everything through 'Critical theory'.

Back in the day taboos on certain subjects / topics weren't there for nothing. Nowadays anything goes and everything is up for 'debate', and look at what a mess we're in.


I'll get back to elaborate on this topic a bit more later on... as for now I'm going to sleep.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 17 Mar 2020 08:16 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I bet you wake up with a stiffy after dreaming about dolfy all night.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 17 Mar 2020 21:13 #4

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
Flare wrote:
I think total freedom of speech is an overblown concept.

Because (((some people))) use it to wreck the shit out of everything through 'Critical theory'.

Back in the day taboos on certain subjects / topics weren't there for nothing. Nowadays anything goes and everything is up for 'debate', and look at what a mess we're in.


I'll get back to elaborate on this topic a bit more later on... as for now I'm going to sleep.


You would think that total freedom of speech is an overblown concept. Just like any other severely brainwashed person. Maybe if total freedom of speech existed anywhere, you could call it overblown. But seeing how it doesn't exist, you can't make that judgment. Next, by "some people," I take it that you are talking about me. And yes. I do wreck shit. When a cult smasher smashes any cult, it is indeed wrecked. Are you going to call that a bad thing? Also, I don't deal in "theory." I deal in straight forward FACT! Next, back in the day, people were even more sheeple than today. Maybe that was because some subjects were taboo. Next, you think everything is up for debate? Where would that be. Maybe here to some extent. But seeing how much I get ignored, it just proves how much people prefer lies to the truth. Also, all the times I have been banned at many other forums disproves what you say.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 17 Mar 2020 21:18 #5

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
Frothy wrote:
I bet you wake up with a stiffy after dreaming about dolfy all night.


Rarely have I spoken to anybody as utterly stupid as you. It's no wonder that insults are all that you have. Another example of your stupidity is something you said in another thread. Where you wondered if anybody in the middle ages would have wanted a vaccine for the plague. Gee. Would the whole population have taken a shot to keep half of them from dying? I bet they would have.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 18 Mar 2020 02:02 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
Dont mind Frothy... he cant help it.. he just likes the thought of all the africans and Middle easterns coming in to service british women.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 18 Mar 2020 04:24 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
redpill wrote:
seeing how much I get ignored, it just proves how much people prefer lies to the truth

Well its a small forum... alot people have come and gone.

Not many people can handle what is discussed at this place... or the mods and admin. :lmao:

That and you kinda post like a glownigger. Not saying you are a fed, but people think you are. Maybe you are, i dont fucking know.

If you are, whats the pay like? And how many sites they have you working simultaneously? Does your department hire female honeypots? ... if so, post some pics. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 19 Mar 2020 21:10 #8

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
novum wrote:
redpill wrote:
seeing how much I get ignored, it just proves how much people prefer lies to the truth

Well its a small forum... alot people have come and gone.

Not many people can handle what is discussed at this place... or the mods and admin. :lmao:

That and you kinda post like a glownigger. Not saying you are a fed, but people think you are. Maybe you are, i dont fucking know.

If you are, whats the pay like? And how many sites they have you working simultaneously? Does your department hire female honeypots? ... if so, post some pics. :chuckle:

I don't know what a "glownigger" is. It sounds like some sort of word that was made up by jews. But I'm not any sort of nigger.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 19 Mar 2020 21:59 #9

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 19 Mar 2020 22:00 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
You dont have to be a nigger to be a glownigger.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glownigger

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 20 Mar 2020 00:08 #11

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
novum wrote:
You dont have to be a nigger to be a glownigger.




Ah. A "racebater." I've been banned for that before. It is just a term that anti-white censors use to keep White people from speaking their minds. Just like "spammer", "troll" or "sock." As for your pictures, they are meaningless. If such people are out marching, the only thing that matters is their reason and their message. And even if it is the wrong message, it is better than no message at all. It is as what actors like to say. "There is no such thing as bad publicity."

As for the Nazi flags, where can anybody fly one where the creases would wear away and not be attacked. With the government (ZOG) turning a blind eye. As to the hair, what do you expect. For them to be long haired hippies? Or as we with long hair referred to ourselves back in the day, Freaks. As for tattoes, I don't have any. And I am about as far away from law enforcement as you can get. That is, without being a criminal. I think tattoos are stupid. A true mark of an idiot. Mistakes are bad enough. But having a permanent mistake is even worse.

Lastly, have you ever seen me trying to pump anybody for any sort of information? Or how would I go about trying to entrap anybody. The things I say are the things I say. They stand on their own merit. If anybody disagrees with anything I have to say, they are free to tell me why. That will put an end to that.
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2020 09:17 by novum. Reason: fix the god damned quote tags
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 20 Mar 2020 09:19 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
You must understand.... you still post like a glownigger.

Imagine if you are one... and we dont call you one... you'd think we were fools.

So we'll keep calling you glownigger.. because we have to.

I didnt even know what a glownigger was until Lux explained.. i only knew fedposter.

Fedposter and glownigger are about the same thing.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 20 Mar 2020 20:56 #13

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
novum wrote:
You must understand.... you still post like a glownigger.

Imagine if you are one... and we dont call you one... you'd think we were fools.

So we'll keep calling you glownigger.. because we have to.

I didnt even know what a glownigger was until Lux explained.. i only knew fedposter.

Fedposter and glownigger are about the same thing.


And you post like a jew. Apparently to you and pieces of shit like lux inferior, the only thing that would make me acceptable is to not be speciest in the slightest way. Or to say anything substantial. Neither to be "offensive" in any way at all. But just follow the herd like a good little slave of the jews. I wish death on you all. And death to ZRS. (Zionist Ruled Society)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 21 Mar 2020 02:03 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
novum wrote:
Dont mind Frothy... he cant help it.. he just likes the thought of all the africans and Middle easterns coming in to service british women.

Have you officially joined the dolfy fappers?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2020 02:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 21 Mar 2020 09:10 #15

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
redpill wrote:
novum wrote:
You must understand.... you still post like a glownigger.

Imagine if you are one... and we dont call you one... you'd think we were fools.

So we'll keep calling you glownigger.. because we have to.

I didnt even know what a glownigger was until Lux explained.. i only knew fedposter.

Fedposter and glownigger are about the same thing.




And you post like a jew. Apparently to you and pieces of shit like lux inferior, the only thing that would make me acceptable is to not be speciest in the slightest way. Or to say anything substantial. Neither to be "offensive" in any way at all. But just follow the herd like a good little slave of the jews. I wish death on you all. And death to ZRS. (Zionist Ruled Society)

I'm inferior to no one, least of all a hasbara dogshit like you, now fuck off under a bus you hopeless,desperate glownigger cunt, you're fooling nobody with your puerile attempts at fed posting. You know why your posts get zero positive response,if any at all? Because we can read you like a book, do yourself a favour and learn the art of communication because you'll never earn a living from this the way things stand.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 21 Mar 2020 10:47 #16

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1749
  • Likes received: 642
glownigger
A governmental agent (FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF) making bait posts on forums and image boards to entrap individuals or gather intelligence. The purported goal of glowniggers is baiting potential criminals or gathering intelligence about a particular online community to reveal their intentions or beliefs.

The practice of posting as a glownigger is called glowposting.

:arowup: Definition from the Urban Dictionary site

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glownigger
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2020 11:47 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 21 Mar 2020 11:22 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Exorcist wrote:
glownigger
A governmental agent (FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF) making bait posts on forums and image boards to entrap individuals or gather intelligence. The purported goal of glowniggers is baiting potential criminals or gather intelligence about a particular online community to reveal their intentions or beliefs.

The practice of posting as a glownigger is called glowposting.

:arowup: Definition from the Urban Dictionary site

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glownigger

it was made up by a schizophrenic called Terry Davis who though he was being followed by FBI agents etc, who were ''glowniggers''.
kiwifarms.net/threads/terry-a-davis-terrence-andrew-davis.325/page-101

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2020 11:24 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 21 Mar 2020 13:48 #18

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
Frothy wrote:
Have you officially joined the dolfy fappers?

:arowup:

Last Edit: 21 Mar 2020 13:49 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 22 Mar 2020 02:58 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Have you officially joined the dolfy fappers?

:arowup:


I was addressing the organ grinder not his fucking monkey.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 22 Mar 2020 22:54 #20

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 449
  • Likes received: 23
Lux Interior wrote:
redpill wrote:
novum wrote:
You must understand.... you still post like a glownigger.

Imagine if you are one... and we dont call you one... you'd think we were fools.

So we'll keep calling you glownigger.. because we have to.

I didnt even know what a glownigger was until Lux explained.. i only knew fedposter.

Fedposter and glownigger are about the same thing.




And you post like a jew. Apparently to you and pieces of shit like lux inferior, the only thing that would make me acceptable is to not be speciest in the slightest way. Or to say anything substantial. Neither to be "offensive" in any way at all. But just follow the herd like a good little slave of the jews. I wish death on you all. And death to ZRS. (Zionist Ruled Society)

I'm inferior to no one, least of all a hasbara dogshit like you, now fuck off under a bus you hopeless,desperate glownigger cunt, you're fooling nobody with your puerile attempts at fed posting. You know why your posts get zero positive response,if any at all? Because we can read you like a book, do yourself a favour and learn the art of communication because you'll never earn a living from this the way things stand.

You are inferior to me. Deal with it. Need proof? Probably the biggest reason behind human caused global warming is the use of fossil fuels. Which one of us came up with the solution. And I did so about 20 years ago.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.