Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who here believes in Freedom of Speech.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 23 Mar 2020 05:14 #21

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
And you post like a jew.

Negative.

A jew would want this site crawling with fedposters... and not call them out. :scheme:

redpill wrote:
Apparently to you and pieces of shit like lux inferior, the only thing that would make me acceptable is to not be speciest in the slightest way. Or to say anything substantial. Neither to be "offensive" in any way at all. But just follow the herd like a good little slave of the jews.

Plenty of people manage to do that here, and on the web elsewhere, without glowing as bright as you do.

redpill wrote:
I wish death on you all.

Wishing for it wont make it happen. :P

Have a nice day wont you sir. :raiseglass:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 23 Mar 2020 23:09 #22

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
redpill wrote:
And you post like a jew.

Negative.

A jew would want this site crawling with fedposters... and not call them out. :scheme:

redpill wrote:
Apparently to you and pieces of shit like lux inferior, the only thing that would make me acceptable is to not be speciest in the slightest way. Or to say anything substantial. Neither to be "offensive" in any way at all. But just follow the herd like a good little slave of the jews.

Plenty of people manage to do that here, and on the web elsewhere, without glowing as bright as you do.

redpill wrote:
I wish death on you all.

Wishing for it wont make it happen. :P

Have a nice day wont you sir. :raiseglass:

1. No. Positive. A jew would want any true White patriot to be hounded. Such as by calling them a "fedposter" for speaking of solutions.
2. From what I have seen, most people don't have anything substantial to say. I would rather "glow" like hell than be like that.
3. I do more than just wish. With me, it could very well become a reality. But I wouldn't kill everybody. Just the non-whites and the whites who
are white traitors.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 23 Mar 2020 23:19 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redpill wrote:
3. I do more than just wish. With me, it could very well become a reality. But I wouldn't kill everybody. Just the non-whites and the whites who
are white traitors.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 23 Mar 2020 23:23 #24

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
redpill wrote:
are white traitors.

I don't feel like watching your clip. So your reply says nothing.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 31 Mar 2020 20:15 #25

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
it's actually an interesting question although it sounds very obvious: do you believe in freedom of speech.

My answer would be this: if it were up to me in my most natural, naive state, I would want a world where anything can be said even if that meant hearing a lot of hurtful things. However. This life isn't about fantasy, said otherwise this life isn't about what you might've believed before actual repeated experience in that field, day to day, year upon year.

So: no, I don't believe in freedom of speech. Be careful what you say, take few risks, resist the throbbing temptation of being the hero and detach yourself from this system. It turns out it's not actually worth it. Life is too short.

Who here believes in Freedom of Speech. 31 Mar 2020 22:26 #26

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Dork Lard wrote:
it's actually an interesting question although it sounds very obvious: do you believe in freedom of speech.

My answer would be this: if it were up to me in my most natural, naive state, I would want a world where anything can be said even if that meant hearing a lot of hurtful things. However. This life isn't about fantasy, said otherwise this life isn't about what you might've believed before actual repeated experience in that field, day to day, year upon year.

So: no, I don't believe in freedom of speech. Be careful what you say, take few risks, resist the throbbing temptation of being the hero and detach yourself from this system. It turns out it's not actually worth it. Life is too short.

Well let me rephrase the title of this thread just for you. "Who here knows that freedom of speech is best." Apparently, you don't. But you should. Truth is better than lies. Truth = survival. Lies = eventual destruction. It doesn't matter how short life is. You have to do what is best for society in general. Not what is best for you. Let me tell you the secret of life. Life sucks, then you die. Support freedom of speech-truth, and life will suck less and less for future generations.