Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone you know got coronavirus?

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 24 Mar 2020 21:49 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Its a no from me so far.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 24 Mar 2020 22:06 #2

• Flare
Apparently Orangeaid knows someone who had it. (tested positive after arrival back from Europe)

The guy survived and described it as a heavy flu.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 24 Mar 2020 22:31 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yea the cases increasing each day down under.

It hits the lungs apparently, so those who have respiratory issues or smoke might have more issues with it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 09:51 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I don´t know anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus, nor who is ill with the symptons at the moment.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 18:34 #5

Like I posted in the other thread, I don't know if it was the Covid-19 virus which I actually had, as I was ill before they introduced routine testing. I just know I was very ill with something nasty. whatever It was it gave me mild Pneumonia symptoms. I've never had anything like that before, and usually shake colds and viruses off in a week or so, tops. So there's definitely something very nasty going around.. and I can see why it's making some people very ill, and also killing some. I'm very fit and healthy, but whatever it was i had, it put me in and out of bed for a few weeks, with repeating symptoms that just wouldn't go away.. hence the mild pneumonia as my immune system kicked into overdrive to eventually fight off the virus. Being ill like that for weeks on end is unheard of for me.

Whatever it was I had, it was something different. It felt different too.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 18:59 by Return of Zorro.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 19:52 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't know anyone with it, there's about 66 million people in the UK, I only know a tiny fraction of them. There's only been about 8,000 confirmed cases so far.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 19:55 by Frothy.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 20:00 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well if the hospitals start being empty and losing money we'll hear about it.

Because here theyve banned elective and non vital surgery, to free up hospitals we are told. Bascially anything that can wait, including cosmetic stuff.

A lot of that which is postponed/banned is part of private hospitals income here, and there are many private hospitals. They charge 2-4 k aud for an overnight stay.

Id imagine right now there are a lot of empty beds and nurses told not to come in, particularly in the private sector.

1365 = 1

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 20:10 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Well I don't know how many of those 8.000 confirmed cases in the UK are in hospital, they've altered a conference centre in London to house 4,000 extra beds and asked retired medical staff to come back from retirement, and final year medical students to help out too.

The main problem is a lack of ventilators, they've now got UK Formula One teams helping to produce ventilators, I heard that Ferrari are also doing it in Italy. There's also 400,000 volunteer health workers helping the NHS with non technical tasks, such as collecting medication and food etc...
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 20:13 #9

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Well I don't know how many of those 8.000 confirmed cases in the UK are in hospital, they've altered a conference centre in London to house 4,000 extra beds and asked retired medical staff to come back from retirement, and final year medical students to help out too.

The main problem is a lack of ventilators, they've now got UK Formula One teams helping to produce ventilators, I heard that Ferrari are also doing it in Italy. There's also 400,000 volunteer health workers helping the NHS with non technical tasks, such as collecting medication and food etc...

^

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 20:24 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

Ford and GM are making ventilators in the US.

GM has stopped taking orders on the awesome new c8 corvette, which was flying out the showroom floors. I guess theyre halting production.

Same in australia, not enough ventilators apparently if too many people get it. But australia lost its automakers and a lot of other manufacturing... heres a couple pics i took of the defunct GM holden plant a couple weeks ago.. for lease... deserted. And its a big site... yuge. Pics cant do it justice.

There are no machines in there anymore, i read GM stripped it out and shipped everything offshore, so i assume its empty inside and cant manufacture anything.

Ford in the US are using stuff they use to build F150 trucks to make the ventilators.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 20:28 by novum.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 21:01 #11

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
in borders scotland there are 12 cases out of population of 110,000. no i dont anybody who has it.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 21:32 #12

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
in borders scotland there are 12 cases out of population of 110,000. no i dont anybody who has it.

:chuckle:

Apparently the infections in Holland have 'stabilized'.... so it seems the measures which have been taken are working.

However, the Prime Minister just said that we are heading for an economic crisis which will be more severe than 2008.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 22:17 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I think one of the questions is - are the measures designed to cause an economic collapse (to mask the collapse that was inevitable)/ I dont know. I remain open

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 22:34 #14

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
I think one of the questions is - are the measures designed to cause an economic collapse (to mask the collapse that was inevitable)/ I dont know. I remain open

Well, yea... I think the measures are designed to cause a collapse indeed. Or rather said, the virus is designed so they could implement the measures which will cause the collapse.

The below jew warned for this a year ago, and got killed 2 days after the audiorecording... it's worth a listen:

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 22:35 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 23:17 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Ford and GM are making ventilators in the US.

GM has stopped taking orders on the awesome new c8 corvette, which was flying out the showroom floors. I guess theyre halting production.

Same in australia, not enough ventilators apparently if too many people get it. But australia lost its automakers and a lot of other manufacturing... heres a couple pics i took of the defunct GM holden plant a couple weeks ago.. for lease... deserted. And its a big site... yuge. Pics cant do it justice.

There are no machines in there anymore, i read GM stripped it out and shipped everything offshore, so i assume its empty inside and cant manufacture anything.

Ford in the US are using stuff they use to build F150 trucks to make the ventilators.

The UK motor industry as fr as manufacture goes is screwed too, there's a lot of Japanese cars being made here. There's still good Formula One and other such racing engineers about though. The Japs might relocate their factories to mainland Europe though because they want good trade deals with the EU. Maybe we can start again then.

I'd like to see Morris Austin Leyland back in production.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 23:32 by Frothy.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 23:31 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Look at this beauty.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 23:35 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Maybe with an LS engine swap... then you can use its v12 for the only thing its good for...a boat anchor.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 23:36 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 23:38 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I'd like to see Morris Austin Leyland back in production.

I dont see it happening.

You still have some car brands being made over there though.

The RHD thing doesnt help... we got stuck with it here too, it is very limiting, moreso here because we arent allowed to drive around LHD at all (unless the car is an antique)

1365 = 1

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 25 Mar 2020 23:51 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Yeah there are some small niche car brands here ie Aston Martin. Thinking back the most affordable sort of decent cars were Triumphs. I'd love to see them come back as general purpose cars.... Those XJS's went about 150mph, they were automatic transmission by default iirc, I guess there were a bit of a cheaper version of the more classy E-type. I forget the guys name that designed their aerodynamic features. he did it on both cars..

I guess RHD means Right Hand Drive, that's how we ended up with all the Jap cars I think they got that too.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 23:56 by Frothy.

Anyone you know got coronavirus? 26 Mar 2020 00:05 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Holy shit -
JAGUAR E-TYPE S1 CABRIOLET 1967 TOP RESTORED FOR SALE
This advert viewed 80 times
£184,254 AS STATED1967
I kind of wish I never looked www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1215885
Jews LARPing as Nazis