Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: How Many Will Die.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 06:07 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
People are going fucking crazy at the moment

Frothy has morphed into a caring Grandma

Ive had some Hindu guy on the DIF tell me I dont know anything even though he doesnt know what a compass is or what a magnet is

And redpill has become Rain Man all of a sudden , an autistic math genius

Are you self isolating with your squaw and your abomination?


Funny isnt it that you berate others for their views about race but here you are living large with your own views as well

Everytime I scratch the surface of the neo marxist mind all I find is this wierd loathing of humanity and decency

It;s not my fault you made a half breed.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 06:08 #22

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck if you live or die.

There are some decent people on this forum but you're not included.

I guess you've become a rat.

Us humans are not like you rat-boy. We don't have to always be biting someone.

We have higher faculties, humour, love, kindness and respect.

Get back with the rats where you belong.


You and Frothy both need to cool your shit. You're both turning into a Lux Inferior. And that is pretty low. How about commenting on my thread instead.

Only if you put up a Jewish themed avatar and stop pretending to be a nazi, it's bad enough with that other waster doing it 24.7.


You and every other jew on the planet needs to DIE! Most of the things you write only reinforces that opinion.

Stop LARPing as a nazi you ugly kike.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 06:29 #23

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1323
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
People are going fucking crazy at the moment

Frothy has morphed into a caring Grandma

Ive had some Hindu guy on the DIF tell me I dont know anything even though he doesnt know what a compass is or what a magnet is

And redpill has become Rain Man all of a sudden , an autistic math genius

Are you self isolating with your squaw and your abomination?


Funny isnt it that you berate others for their views about race but here you are living large with your own views as well

Everytime I scratch the surface of the neo marxist mind all I find is this wierd loathing of humanity and decency

It;s not my fault you made a half breed.

Its not my fault you cant recognize the creator
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 07:03 #24

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
People are going fucking crazy at the moment

Frothy has morphed into a caring Grandma

Ive had some Hindu guy on the DIF tell me I dont know anything even though he doesnt know what a compass is or what a magnet is

And redpill has become Rain Man all of a sudden , an autistic math genius

Are you self isolating with your squaw and your abomination?


Funny isnt it that you berate others for their views about race but here you are living large with your own views as well

Everytime I scratch the surface of the neo marxist mind all I find is this wierd loathing of humanity and decency

It;s not my fault you made a half breed.

Its not my fault you cant recognize the creator




:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 18:08 #25

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1323
And what is that supposed to prove ?

Do you think your poor defenceless first nations people had a monopoly on cruel punishment or something ?

They never had the logistical capability of locking down 1/3 of the population of Earth I can assure you of that

Oh but muh Nazis are sooooo bad

You enormous twat of a man frothy

And judging by the recent picture you posted of your short fat legs its no surprise you are a bitter man as well

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 21:36 #26

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 494
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
And what is that supposed to prove ?

Do you think your poor defenceless first nations people had a monopoly on cruel punishment or something ?

They never had the logistical capability of locking down 1/3 of the population of Earth I can assure you of that

Oh but muh Nazis are sooooo bad

You enormous twat of a man frothy

And judging by the recent picture you posted of your short fat legs its no surprise you are a bitter man as well


Would you and frothy quit squabbling over bullshit and get back to my thread? Now if either of you want to have this conversation, I have a thread all ready to go. It is called, "Is the White species superior?" You can find it down in the vent room.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 28 Mar 2020 23:43 #27

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1323
Do you want my date of birth and address to go with.my Nazi.related avatar ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 29 Mar 2020 22:32 #28

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 494
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
Do you want my date of birth and address to go with.my Nazi.related avatar ?


Eat shit and die faggot. I know what both you and frothy are up to. Turning my sensible thread into a joke. Of course, at a forum where the truth is allowed to be spoken, (at least to some degree) I would expect the government or israle to throw in saboteurs to try and fuck the whole thing up. Just how much do you get paid for doing so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 30 Mar 2020 02:04 #29

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1323
redpill wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Do you want my date of birth and address to go with.my Nazi.related avatar ?


Eat shit and die faggot. I know what both you and frothy are up to. Turning my sensible thread into a joke. Of course, at a forum where the truth is allowed to be spoken, (at least to some degree) I would expect the government or israle to throw in saboteurs to try and fuck the whole thing up. Just how much do you get paid for doing so.

Yes mate

The truth is allowed to be spoken

But your thread here is total horse shit

Its not the truth of anything is it ?

Because its based around some.random fucking number given.out by a man who is set to.profit from all.of this

So.tbh its you who is on your knees waiting for a pearl knecklace in here , not me

Im.advising people to turn their fucking TV off , stop listening to.radio and MsM and build our own narrative

Stop.getting pinballed around by these demonic fucks

Its all lies , all of it

And even now the podcast grifters are sat at home complaining about being in isolation when thats all.they have been fucking doing.anyway

Sat in some.home.studio with a nice wall.in the background ( a.book shelf full of books if they want to look smart )

Ohh support me support me

We need to support our fucking selves a bit more and build a.living community from those.closest to us

What fucking.difference can I make.to.some life half the world away ?

None really

But I can.make a difference in where I live locally by not acting like a fucking animal in.times.of need
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

How Many Will Die. 30 Mar 2020 02:54 #30

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3943
  • Likes received: 1176
You're pissing against the wind with this projecting, Fed posting P.O.S here Mr A.
He is a total plant, fifth columnist and has been exposed, and banned on multiple occasions.
Free speech here is good but we should not tolerate the Hasbara filth.
Some, unfortunately, will never learn.
Fuck this cunt right off, you'll get nothing out of it.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 30 Mar 2020 03:48 #31

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3477
  • Likes received: 1323
Lux Interior wrote:
You're pissing against the wind with this projecting, Fed posting P.O.S here Mr A.
He is a total plant, fifth columnist and has been exposed, and banned on multiple occasions.
Free speech here is good but we should not tolerate the Hasbara filth.
Some, unfortunately, will never learn.
Fuck this cunt right off, you'll get nothing out of it.

IDK for sure who is and who isnt

And tbh I dont give a fuck either way

They are probably way more bored than me

I also enjoy talking to Jehovahs Witness when they knock

And Mormons , had some of those recently

Best one was when I told the Joho's I have days off when its raining so come back next week when it rains

I dont have days off when it rains but I knew my wife would be home so.I told them.she would also be interested in speaking to them

Sure enough they turned up drenched and JoHo leaflets in hand and tried bothering my wife lol

Now whenever she is home and theres a knock at the door she thinks its the Jewhovas Witness that I told to come back

I also set her up with the Mormon chicks lol

Lifes little.pleasures and all that hahaha
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 30 Mar 2020 23:04 #32

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 494
  • Likes received: 23
MrAnderson wrote:
redpill wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Do you want my date of birth and address to go with.my Nazi.related avatar ?


Eat shit and die faggot. I know what both you and frothy are up to. Turning my sensible thread into a joke. Of course, at a forum where the truth is allowed to be spoken, (at least to some degree) I would expect the government or israle to throw in saboteurs to try and fuck the whole thing up. Just how much do you get paid for doing so.

Yes mate

The truth is allowed to be spoken

But your thread here is total horse shit

Its not the truth of anything is it ?

Because its based around some.random fucking number given.out by a man who is set to.profit from all.of this

So.tbh its you who is on your knees waiting for a pearl knecklace in here , not me

Im.advising people to turn their fucking TV off , stop listening to.radio and MsM and build our own narrative

Stop.getting pinballed around by these demonic fucks

Its all lies , all of it

And even now the podcast grifters are sat at home complaining about being in isolation when thats all.they have been fucking doing.anyway

Sat in some.home.studio with a nice wall.in the background ( a.book shelf full of books if they want to look smart )

Ohh support me support me

We need to support our fucking selves a bit more and build a.living community from those.closest to us

What fucking.difference can I make.to.some life half the world away ?

None really

But I can.make a difference in where I live locally by not acting like a fucking animal in.times.of need


You wouldn't know sensible talk if it bit you in the ass. And if you think my thread is horse shit, why are you talking about a bunch of other crap. If you think anything in my thread is wrong, tell me what it is. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. By the way, there is absolutely nothing about your avatar that even comes close to being Nazi related. So if you think it is, you are hallucinating. Just like Ugh was with his.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How Many Will Die. 30 Mar 2020 23:08 #33

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 494
  • Likes received: 23
Lux Interior wrote:
You're pissing against the wind with this projecting, Fed posting P.O.S here Mr A.
He is a total plant, fifth columnist and has been exposed, and banned on multiple occasions.
Free speech here is good but we should not tolerate the Hasbara filth.
Some, unfortunately, will never learn.
Fuck this cunt right off, you'll get nothing out of it.


Fuck off queerbait. I've written many threads around here about many topics. With multiple points made in each thread. Just find me one point out of any of them that you think is untrue. Your inability to do so just shows what kind of degenerate slime you are.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2020 22:54 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.