Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where Are The Negroid Lovers.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 31 Mar 2020 22:53 #1

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 523
  • Likes received: 28
With the exception of just one person around here, I couldn't find any members who are what I would call White lovers. So let's try this approach. If you are white and a nigger lover, show yourselves you worthless-treasonous pieces of shit. I want to tell you just how much I wish for you to DIE! In the vent room is a thread of mine that gives about the best reasons. It is called "Listen to the children scream!" Read it ass wipes. Tell me there of your treason.

But seeing how you probably won't, I have another bit of information for you. This statistic is just for 2005. But you could probably apply it to any year. In 2005, 37,460 White women were raped by niggers. (That are known of) During the same time frame, zero to ten nigger bitches were raped by White guys! For all you white pussies-traitors out there, this is yet another low for you. What will you do to protect White children and women? Apparently nothing! I can't even get any of you to post a Nazi related avatar as a little sign of protest! They say truth is stranger than fiction. The TRUTH of what white scum you are is far beyond any fiction that I could have ever dreamed up. Now Novum or Flare, I await for you to add to the shame by dumping this thread down to the vent room.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2020 01:36 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 01:20 #2

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4075
  • Likes received: 1214
How many nigras have you killed for the cause Avi?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 02:57 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1613
Wouldn't the biggest "nigger lover" be the fedposter who sucks up to the Obamas.

Have you sucked Michael's cock yet, Avi?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 03:41 #4

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18124
  • Likes received: 8441
OP is all very fedpostery as per usual isnt he.

I wonder if he rubbed le hands when he submitted that.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 17:26 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 5915
Gaia wrote:
Wouldn't the biggest "nigger lover" be the fedposter who sucks up to the Obamas.

Have you sucked Michael's cock yet, Avi?

^ Here comes our utmost hypocritical forum-jew who loves black, brown and native American people... except for whites.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: redpill

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 18:23 #6

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1613
novum wrote:
OP is all very fedpostery as per usual isnt he.

I wonder if he rubbed le hands when he submitted that.


A fedposter just like that other fedposter you made mod. Evidenced in this very thread again. :ponda:

(((Abraham Goldberg))), (((Joseph Goebbels))), (((Adolf Eichmann))) and all those other jewish "Nazis" are rubbing their hands in their Antarctic base.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 23:15 #7

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 523
  • Likes received: 28
Lux Interior wrote:
How many nigras have you killed for the cause Avi?


I don't know what Avi is. But it doesn't matter. Until I see a Nazi related avatar from you, don't even fucking talk to me. If this place had an ignore function, you would already have been on it anyway.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 23:20 #8

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 523
  • Likes received: 28
Gaia wrote:
Wouldn't the biggest "nigger lover" be the fedposter who sucks up to the Obamas.

Have you sucked Michael's cock yet, Avi?

Don't speak to me nigger lover. Sucker of baby dick. Murderer of White children. And also complicit in the greatest genocide in human history. Apparently because you can't escape the guilt, you embrace it. You couldn't get any lower.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 01 Apr 2020 23:24 #9

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 523
  • Likes received: 28
novum wrote:
OP is all very fedpostery as per usual isnt he.

I wonder if he rubbed le hands when he submitted that.


I see that you too pull the same shit as the jews. Accuse the innocent of YOUR crime.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 02 Apr 2020 09:08 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 5915
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
OP is all very fedpostery as per usual isnt he.

I wonder if he rubbed le hands when he submitted that.


A fedposter just like that other fedposter you made mod. Evidenced in this very thread again. :ponda:

(((Abraham Goldberg))), (((Joseph Goebbels))), (((Adolf Eichmann))) and all those other jewish "Nazis" are rubbing their hands in their Antarctic base.

These are all unsubstantiated allegations in order to smear the National Socialists, thought up by the jews themselves for their own convenience.

It’s not the “Fascists” who are in control of the world; which is literally what Alex Jones says.


It’s the jew communists who are in control.


Big difference there. The New World Order will be world-wide communism, not National Socialism/Fascism as per Gaia’s outrageous claims.

Thus by those claims he makes, Gaia literally works for the (((enemy)))



Last Edit: 02 Apr 2020 09:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 02 Apr 2020 23:33 #11

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 523
  • Likes received: 28
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
OP is all very fedpostery as per usual isnt he.

I wonder if he rubbed le hands when he submitted that.


A fedposter just like that other fedposter you made mod. Evidenced in this very thread again. :ponda:

(((Abraham Goldberg))), (((Joseph Goebbels))), (((Adolf Eichmann))) and all those other jewish "Nazis" are rubbing their hands in their Antarctic base.

These are all unsubstantiated allegations in order to smear the National Socialists, thought up by the jews themselves for their own convenience.

It’s not the “Fascists” who are in control of the world; which is literally what Alex Jones says.


It’s the jew communists who are in control.


Big difference there. The New World Order will be world-wide communism, not National Socialism/Fascism as per Gaia’s outrageous claims.

Thus by those claims he makes, Gaia literally works for the (((enemy)))




I agree with what you say. Gaia is definitely one of the nigger lovers. That aside, could you do something for me as a moderator? I don't want to stamped any sheeple that might come here. So could you remove the word "nigger" from the title of my thread and replace it with "negroid"?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 04:17 #12

  • Pan
  • Pan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 145
  • Likes received: 39
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Wouldn't the biggest "nigger lover" be the fedposter who sucks up to the Obamas.

Have you sucked Michael's cock yet, Avi?

^ Here comes our utmost hypocritical forum-jew who loves black, brown and native American people... except for whites.

Flare, your kosher-approved Talmudic racist divide and conquer "niggers versus whites" is a very tried game.

Jews ran the slave trade. This isn't even controversial history anymore.

Jews invented racism with their "Chosen Race" Talmudic bullshit.

"White people" is a Jewish term designed to hide complex European history, which primarily involves an endless struggle between Christians and Jewish subverters. There's no such thing as "White People."

The Jews have obviously won this semantic struggle (not semitic, SEMANTIC), over a hundred years ago. Now we are now living in a Jew-constructed Petri dish of social engineering and hilarious brainwashing and mind control.

I do find it amusing in some ways because the Jewish sense of humour is rather legendary (if you have an appreciation for black comedy).

I can't help but laugh along with the Jews, as they lead the Goyim by the nose into scam after scam after scam. This only serves to confirm what the Jews already know - The Goyim are morons and deserve it. I tend to agree with this assessment.

It's like a mother who would allow a known, convicted paedophile to babysit their children, and then acts bewildered and confused when her children are repeatedly raped. At what point to you stop blaming the Paedophile, and start blaming the mother that welcomes the Paedophile into her house?

It's like the frog that let's the scorpion sit on its back to cross the river, and then acts surprised when the scorpion stings it to death. At some point you have to come to the inevitable conclusion that the frog deserved it.
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2020 04:24 by Pan.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 04:37 #13

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3736
  • Likes received: 1422
Glad im not in a survival situation with Pan the Impossible Cunt

" yeh he was doing OK but he seems to have slipped and strangled himself to death "
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 04:58 #14

  • Pan
  • Pan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 145
  • Likes received: 39
MrAnderson wrote:
Glad im not in a survival situation with Pan the Impossible Cunt

" yeh he was doing OK but he seems to have slipped and strangled himself to death "

Do I make you angry, Mr Shabbaterson?

The truth really hurts don't it? I hope that your living your entire life as a lie or shekels is worth it

Something tells me that it bugs you tho, judging by your butthurt responses + trying to divert the debate to Chicoms, like every other online shill.

Yes, we know that War with China is the next step in this Talmudic psyop. It's transparent as fuck at this stage.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 05:27 #15

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3736
  • Likes received: 1422
Pan wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Glad im not in a survival situation with Pan the Impossible Cunt

" yeh he was doing OK but he seems to have slipped and strangled himself to death "

Do I make you angry, Mr Shabbaterson?

The truth really hurts don't it? I hope that your living your entire life as a lie or shekels is worth it

Something tells me that it bugs you tho, judging by your butthurt responses + trying to divert the debate to Chicoms, like every other online shill.

Yes, we know that War with China is the next step in this Talmudic psyop. It's transparent as fuck at this stage.

Boring yellow bastard
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 07:10 #16

  • Pan
  • Pan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 145
  • Likes received: 39
MrAnderson wrote:
Pan wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Glad im not in a survival situation with Pan the Impossible Cunt

" yeh he was doing OK but he seems to have slipped and strangled himself to death "

Do I make you angry, Mr Shabbaterson?

The truth really hurts don't it? I hope that your living your entire life as a lie or shekels is worth it

Something tells me that it bugs you tho, judging by your butthurt responses + trying to divert the debate to Chicoms, like every other online shill.

Yes, we know that War with China is the next step in this Talmudic psyop. It's transparent as fuck at this stage.

Boring yellow bastard

Little yellow dick bastard, don't you mean?

You are a scholarly chap indeed.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 05 Apr 2020 11:05 #17

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3736
  • Likes received: 1422
Pan wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Pan wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Glad im not in a survival situation with Pan the Impossible Cunt

" yeh he was doing OK but he seems to have slipped and strangled himself to death "

Do I make you angry, Mr Shabbaterson?

The truth really hurts don't it? I hope that your living your entire life as a lie or shekels is worth it

Something tells me that it bugs you tho, judging by your butthurt responses + trying to divert the debate to Chicoms, like every other online shill.

Yes, we know that War with China is the next step in this Talmudic psyop. It's transparent as fuck at this stage.

Boring yellow bastard

Little yellow dick bastard, don't you mean?

You are a scholarly chap indeed.

No I said boring yellow bastard

Its like a dollar store version of Frothy after he has run out of fucking cider
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 09 Apr 2020 00:32 #18

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10209
  • Likes received: 2896
Pan wrote:

Flare, your kosher-approved Talmudic racist divide and conquer "niggers versus whites" is a very tried game.

Jews ran the slave trade. This isn't even controversial history anymore.

Jews invented racism with their "Chosen Race" Talmudic bullshit.

"White people" is a Jewish term designed to hide complex European history, which primarily involves an endless struggle between Christians and Jewish subverters. There's no such thing as "White People."

The Jews have obviously won this semantic struggle (not semitic, SEMANTIC), over a hundred years ago. Now we are now living in a Jew-constructed Petri dish of social engineering and hilarious brainwashing and mind control.

I do find it amusing in some ways because the Jewish sense of humour is rather legendary (if you have an appreciation for black comedy).

I can't help but laugh along with the Jews, as they lead the Goyim by the nose into scam after scam after scam. This only serves to confirm what the Jews already know - The Goyim are morons and deserve it. I tend to agree with this assessment.

It's like a mother who would allow a known, convicted paedophile to babysit their children, and then acts bewildered and confused when her children are repeatedly raped. At what point to you stop blaming the Paedophile, and start blaming the mother that welcomes the Paedophile into her house?

It's like the frog that let's the scorpion sit on its back to cross the river, and then acts surprised when the scorpion stings it to death. At some point you have to come to the inevitable conclusion that the frog deserved it.

Why did white people [Europeans] allow things to be this way?

What does it say about white people [Europeans]?

Pan what race are you and do you feel sorry for white people for how bad things have become for us?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 09 Apr 2020 01:10 #19

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 5915
Pan wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Wouldn't the biggest "nigger lover" be the fedposter who sucks up to the Obamas.

Have you sucked Michael's cock yet, Avi?

^ Here comes our utmost hypocritical forum-jew who loves black, brown and native American people... except for whites.

Flare, your kosher-approved Talmudic racist divide and conquer "niggers versus whites" is a very tried game.

Jews ran the slave trade. This isn't even controversial history anymore.

Jews invented racism with their "Chosen Race" Talmudic bullshit.

"White people" is a Jewish term designed to hide complex European history, which primarily involves an endless struggle between Christians and Jewish subverters. There's no such thing as "White People."

The Jews have obviously won this semantic struggle (not semitic, SEMANTIC), over a hundred years ago. Now we are now living in a Jew-constructed Petri dish of social engineering and hilarious brainwashing and mind control.

I do find it amusing in some ways because the Jewish sense of humour is rather legendary (if you have an appreciation for black comedy).

I can't help but laugh along with the Jews, as they lead the Goyim by the nose into scam after scam after scam. This only serves to confirm what the Jews already know - The Goyim are morons and deserve it. I tend to agree with this assessment.

It's like a mother who would allow a known, convicted paedophile to babysit their children, and then acts bewildered and confused when her children are repeatedly raped. At what point to you stop blaming the Paedophile, and start blaming the mother that welcomes the Paedophile into her house?

It's like the frog that let's the scorpion sit on its back to cross the river, and then acts surprised when the scorpion stings it to death. At some point you have to come to the inevitable conclusion that the frog deserved it.

O... so you’re laughing along with the jews are you ey?

What are you trying to accomplish here? Do you hope the jews might read your post and perhaps might make an ‘exception’ for you in the future?

Well... whatever it is, I guess you’re the cunt of the board now.

As we all know how jewish slow subversion works undetected on a society over the decades...


But hey, keep laughing man!
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2020 01:15 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where Are The Negroid Lovers. 09 Apr 2020 01:14 #20

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 5915
.......... wrote:
Pan wrote:

Flare, your kosher-approved Talmudic racist divide and conquer "niggers versus whites" is a very tried game.

Jews ran the slave trade. This isn't even controversial history anymore.

Jews invented racism with their "Chosen Race" Talmudic bullshit.

"White people" is a Jewish term designed to hide complex European history, which primarily involves an endless struggle between Christians and Jewish subverters. There's no such thing as "White People."

The Jews have obviously won this semantic struggle (not semitic, SEMANTIC), over a hundred years ago. Now we are now living in a Jew-constructed Petri dish of social engineering and hilarious brainwashing and mind control.

I do find it amusing in some ways because the Jewish sense of humour is rather legendary (if you have an appreciation for black comedy).

I can't help but laugh along with the Jews, as they lead the Goyim by the nose into scam after scam after scam. This only serves to confirm what the Jews already know - The Goyim are morons and deserve it. I tend to agree with this assessment.

It's like a mother who would allow a known, convicted paedophile to babysit their children, and then acts bewildered and confused when her children are repeatedly raped. At what point to you stop blaming the Paedophile, and start blaming the mother that welcomes the Paedophile into her house?

It's like the frog that let's the scorpion sit on its back to cross the river, and then acts surprised when the scorpion stings it to death. At some point you have to come to the inevitable conclusion that the frog deserved it.

Why did white people [Europeans] allow things to be this way?

What does it say about white people [Europeans]?

Pan what race are you and do you feel sorry for white people for how bad things have become for us?

Why was your grandfather fighting against the Germans then?

Perhaps if you think long enough about that, you might find the answers to your questions.


(P.S. I already know why he did... but I’ll let the long, deep think over to yourself)
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2020 01:16 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
White Woman Murdered By Negroid Officer In Minnenapolis.7.88Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.