Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 03 Apr 2020 00:04 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
As everybody knows, president Chump started out calling the coronavirus a hoax. And downplaying the seriousness of it. Such stupidity is almost beyond belief. But what if it wasn't stupidity. What if it was EVIL! Could it be that president Chump knew that an outbreak of this plague would hurt the economy? And therefore create an excuse to shovel money into the coffers of business? And what of those who would die. Who would those likely to be. Those in poor health and the elderly. Having them dead would save the government money in the long run by not having to provide health care to those in poor health who would be dead and to the elderly who would be dead. It might even cause the president to be given broad, sweeping powers like what president Bush was given with the Patriot Act after 9-11. I'm sure president Chump's jewish masters could do something with that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 03 Apr 2020 03:27 #2

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Trump is neither stupid, nor evil.

Trump is a JEW

It's really very simple. This world is run by Jews. Judaism is Satanism. What do you get when Satanists run the world? COVID-666! This is fucking obvious for anyone who takes an even cursory look at history.

For Fucks sake. Even the Bible identifies Judaism as the Synagogue of Satan. Our entire history, for the past 100 years especially, is a Jewish construct. Post-WW2 has been pure Jew-matrix. Nothing in the Jewtrix is real. Post WW2, REALITY ENDED!

This isn't even a debate anymore. The answer to all of this is JUDAISM.

No dickface, JUDAISM is not a race. JUDAISM IS A SATANIC CULT YOU DUMB FUCKS! It's like pretending that a Marilyn Manson fan club is a "racial group" and criticising Marilyn Manson's lyrics is Anti-semetic. FUCK OFF! hahahahahaha. I love Jewish humour.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2020 03:30 by Pan.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 04 Apr 2020 23:01 #3

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

It's really very simple. This world is run by Jews. Judaism is Satanism. What do you get when Satanists run the world? COVID-666! This is fucking obvious for anyone who takes an even cursory look at history.

For Fucks sake. Even the Bible identifies Judaism as the Synagogue of Satan. Our entire history, for the past 100 years especially, is a Jewish construct. Post-WW2 has been pure Jew-matrix. Nothing in the Jewtrix is real. Post WW2, REALITY ENDED!

No dickface, JUDAISM is not a race. JUDAISM IS A SATANIC CULT YOU DUMB FUCKS! It's like pretending that a Marilyn Manson fan club is a "racial group" and criticising Marilyn Manson's lyrics is Anti-semetic. FUCK OFF! hahahahahaha. I love Jewish humour.

It is obvious that you are a lowlife piece of shit. The way you mix truth with bullshit is an obvious jew trick. How many do you think will fall for it. And who are you calling a dickface, cum lips. It doesn't matter what jews are. What matters is what they think they are. And they are a different species. (race) Some jews don't consider other kinds of jews as real jews. Because they don't belong to the same species. You also might try reading Nehmiah 7:63-64. The reason those priests would be viewed as "polluted" is because they don't belong to the same species. Obviously, religion had nothing to do with it. You also might considere what this thing said.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 05 Apr 2020 03:50 #4

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

It is obvious that you are a lowlife piece of shit. The way you mix truth with bullshit is an obvious jew trick. How many do you think will fall for it. And who are you calling a dickface, cum lips. It doesn't matter what jews are. What matters is what they think they are. And they are a different species. (race) Some jews don't consider other kinds of jews as real jews. Because they don't belong to the same species. You also might try reading Nehmiah 7:63-64. The reason those priests would be viewed as "polluted" is because they don't belong to the same species. Obviously, religion had nothing to do with it. You also might considere what this thing said.

It took you that long to reply to my post? How much brainstorming did you have to do to come up with that dog turd of a reply?

Either you're dumbfuck, a shill, or both.

I hope the shekels are worth it ;-) ......And if you're not even getting shekels for your Jewpaganda, then you're a pathetic wannabe gatekeeper who is probably hoping you get a little Masonic tap on your shoulder. "Pick me Pick me! I'll willingly betray my fellow Goys for shekels"

Pathetic.

The story of our reality is very simple, and you're employing the age old "Who is really a Jew?" obfuscation.

It's tired as fuck.

I'll explain it for the benefit of the forum. Judaism is an occult mafia.

Judaism is run on the Talmud and Kabbalah at the top of the Jewish power structure. These are occult, satanic documents which describe IN DETAIL how to enslave humanity (the goyim). It's all written down.

It's really basic as fuck. A Jewish Mafia runs this world and anyone who denies it either dumb, or a wanton liar. It's not even a debate anymore @bluepillwannabeshabbatgoy
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2020 03:52 by Pan.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 05 Apr 2020 22:37 #5

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

It took you that long to reply to my post? How much brainstorming did you have to do to come up with that dog turd of a reply?

I hope the shekels are worth it ;-) ......And if you're not even getting shekels for your Jewpaganda, then you're a pathetic wannabe gatekeeper who is probably hoping you get a little Masonic tap on your shoulder. "Pick me Pick me! I'll willingly betray my fellow Goys for shekels"

Pathetic.

The story of our reality is very simple, and you're employing the age old "Who is really a Jew?" obfuscation.

It's tired as fuck.

Judaism is run on the Talmud and Kabbalah at the top of the Jewish power structure. These are occult, satanic documents which describe IN DETAIL how to enslave humanity (the goyim). It's all written down.

It's really basic as fuck. A Jewish Mafia runs this world and anyone who denies it either dumb, or a wanton liar. It's not even a debate anymore @bluepillwannabeshabbatgoy

You don't need to keep proving to be how stupid you are. You made you're point. The point of this thread isn't about the jews. It is whether president Chump is stupid or evil.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 06 Apr 2020 02:53 #6

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

Pathetic.

It's tired as fuck.

You don't need to keep proving to be how stupid you are. You made you're point. The point of this thread isn't about the jews. It is whether president Chump is stupid or evil.

Donald Trumpagogue is Jew, so that answers your question.

If you're thinking Donald is evil/stupid then that's just anti-semitic and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You probably deny the Holocaust too I bet. You creep.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 06 Apr 2020 23:44 #7

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

Pathetic.

It's tired as fuck.

If you're thinking Donald is evil/stupid then that's just anti-semitic and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Obviously you're the jew. Go bother somebody else.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 07 Apr 2020 04:03 #8

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

Pathetic.

It's tired as fuck.

So I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion because I'm Jewish?

Bro, why don't you paint a Star of David on my head and march me off to Auschwitz then?

The more you try to kill us, the stronger we get.

You should have learned your lesson during WW2, faggot. You lost, we won.

I'm going to personally cut-off your Nazi pencil dick and nail it to Jesus' forehead.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 07 Apr 2020 08:53 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
One glownigger, two accounts.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2020 08:53 by Lux Interior.

Is Trump stupid? Or EVIL. 07 Apr 2020 22:09 #10

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:
redpill wrote:
Pan wrote:

Trump is a JEW

Pathetic.

It's tired as fuck.

So I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion because I'm Jewish?

Bro, why don't you paint a Star of David on my head and march me off to Auschwitz then?

The more you try to kill us, the stronger we get.

You should have learned your lesson during WW2, faggot. You lost, we won.

I'm going to personally cut-off your Nazi pencil dick and nail it to Jesus' forehead.

You shouldn't be allowed to live because you're jewish. Let alone "participate." Tell me. Have you sucked any baby dicks lately? Or do you leave that to others of your diseased kind to do.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare