Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 02:24 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
After spending some time moving-towards and researching Christianity, I've come to the realisation that Christianity is just part of the Jewish-controlled dialectic.

With the rise of Christianity, the Roman Empire saw it as just a militant form of Judaism. There was no concept of a "new religion" of Christianity in Roman times.

Christianity only exists within a Jerusalem-centric, Jewish controlled dialectic of Rabbi Jesus versus the Caananite Rabbis.

I've also learned that a true English translation of the original Biblical manuscripts does not appear to exist. The KJV Bible, often referred to as a translation of the direct words of God (Yahweh), was actually a translation by Sir Francis Bacon, who was a 33rd Degree Freemason.

In summary, all people looking for freedom from Jewish mind control by seeking out Christianity have walked straight into another Jewish psyop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 03:22 #2

Jude is a sect of the Talmud
Real Christianity has nothing to do with either

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 05:44 #3

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
The Old Testament in the Bible is the Torah (of which the Talmud hides behind as the oral teachings of the Rabbis).

The New Testament was grown out of the Old Testament, with updated teachings and less of a violent approach via the rebel Rabbi Jesus.

It's all sects of Judaism.

Original European Religion and spirituality is actually Pagan - worshipping multiple Gods (spirits of the river, spirits of the woodlands etc).

I'm not claiming any Religion as superior, but I do find it amusing that the supposed "Christian Identity of Western Europe" is actually a Jewish Identity, which seems to have escaped most people. The idea of "Christian Zionism" is actually a perfectly natural thing for Christianity to have evolved into.

You'll find that the biggest supporters of Israel, aside Jews, are actually Christians.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 09:50 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:
After spending some time moving-towards and researching Christianity, I've come to the realisation that Christianity is just part of the Jewish-controlled dialectic.

With the rise of Christianity, the Roman Empire saw it as just a militant form of Judaism. There was no concept of a "new religion" of Christianity in Roman times.

Christianity only exists within a Jerusalem-centric, Jewish controlled dialectic of Rabbi Jesus versus the Caananite Rabbis.

I've also learned that a true English translation of the original Biblical manuscripts does not appear to exist. The KJV Bible, often referred to as a translation of the direct words of God (Yahweh), was actually a translation by Sir Francis Bacon, who was a 33rd Degree Freemason.

In summary, all people looking for freedom from Jewish mind control by seeking out Christianity have walked straight into another Jewish psyop.

In the writings of Sir James George Frazer and his book the Golden Bough you will learn that all religions are based upon nature and Fertility Rites and Rituals, all have a single common denominator which invloves unto this very day Nature, Totism , Mythology and finally the bastardization called religion.

It is so profitable that the greedy want your mind as well as your true wealth and tithes/donations in order of surviving, this is what it has become, and if their system cannot get at these most valuable commodities, they will cast you out of society altogether, a most viscious bunch of magi with a sword and a policy called a bible, that is so far removed from nature it is not worth the parchment it is written upon.

It will use a kind of finesse like labelling you an atheist or labels using goat titles and other derogatory parlance, it is a sick entity hell bent on controlling your mind at any cost and never changes no matter how much the rest of society does.

To see true enlightenment that thrives unabated simply open your eyes unto the world called nature, it is both cruel as well as kind if you work with it and keep your eyes open for those those who will undoubtedly try to steal it all you can create if you take to slumber for long enough, slumber as in the term, I believe, what the dark and slitted eye cannot and will never see.
Last Edit: 04 May 2020 10:19 by Gan Anim.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 11:50 #5

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
This seems to be quite a popular post on 4chan at the moment:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/256130178

This "Christians are Jews" meme is absolute pay dirt.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 19:25 #6

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Jesus came from a sect...the Essenes
they were Jews

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 21:10 #7

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Jesus came from a sect...the Essenes
they were Jews

:)

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 04 May 2020 23:08 #8

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
With hundreds of responses to my thread, the 4chan jury has reached a verdict

The greatest Jewish psyop of the Western World was and is Jesus Christ!

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 05 May 2020 09:40 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:

What you are looking at here is wholely Masonic in nature, where the student or even the master will sacrifice themselves for their great works or cause, the same storyline is seen in the emasculation of a brothers help as in the Templar, this is the ultimate sacrifice for the avatar.

Masonry is the bedrock of the illness or ideology called religion, they all have a way of giving all for their cause, and the prize is the complete control of minds of those who see themselves as superior and the owners of everyones soul to do as they please.

All ideologies are far away from reality, so far infact that once tainted by this kind of philosophy each apprentice will kill all to achieve their goal.

This is the crux of all such matters.

The red flag to all the bulls.
User(s) who Liked this post: entelechy

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 05 May 2020 10:01 #10

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Pan wrote:

What you are looking at here is wholely Masonic in nature, where the student or even the master will sacrifice themselves for their great works or cause, the same storyline is seen in the emasculation of a brothers help as in the Templar, this is the ultimate sacrifice for the avatar.

Masonry is the bedrock of the illness or ideology called religion, they all have a way of giving all for their cause, and the prize is the complete control of minds of those who see themselves as superior and the owners of everyones soul to do as they please.

All ideologies are far away from reality, so far infact that once tainted by this kind of philosophy each apprentice will kill all to achieve their goal.

I think the crux of the issue is Abrahamic religions in general, and how the entire Western spiritual identity is based around a strip of desert far from Europe.

The Western spirit has been hijacked by the religions of sand.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 05 May 2020 10:47 #11

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Pan wrote:

I think the crux of the issue is Abrahamic religions in general, and how the entire Western spiritual identity is based around a strip of desert far from Europe.

The Western spirit has been hijacked by the religions of sand.

Anyone who has done in depth resaerch into religion/s will know but won't admit it, that, all such avenues and idelogies were derived from nature itself, long before man learned how to harness and control his immediate environment and part of nature like agriculture the minds eye thereafter was transfixed away from true nature in the moment.

When ever nature changed the goal posts so too did our minds learn how to adapt and have been doing that ever since, nature was the seed to plant all avenues and rows/religions to where we are today, there can be no getting away from the fact that, we are the end result of nature itself.

All roads lead back to nature, the closer we live to it the better it is for everyone who know how to harness it and those who do will benefit from it.

We can all chase the endless ideologies until hell freezes over but we cannot change our past, only nature can do that.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 05 May 2020 20:42 #12

• Flare
Pan wrote:

Watch this from start to 14:20 :arowdn:

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 05 May 2020 20:42 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 06 May 2020 04:57 #13

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:

Watch this from start to 14:20 :arowdn:

Bitchute link

Thanks Flare. I appreciate the merits of Christianity and it has some good things to teach us.

The issue I have with Christianity is that it is a religion that emerged in Israel, and was then exported to the world. Despite the merits of Christianity itself, it inevitably locks humanity in a Jewish dialectic and makes the Jews eternally relevant to us. I am beginning to see that the Jews were able to conquer the West via Christianity, and the subversion of Christianity being a Jewish religion (Even if it's a good Jewish religion). I don't care if Christianity is opposed to Talmudic Jews. So are Muslims.

There's absolutely no question that when Europe converted to Christianity and was plunged into the Dark Ages, our spiritual connection with nature and our heritage was severed forever. Why? Because our spirits are all trapped in the sands of Israel and the stories of the "good Jew" Jesus Christ.

Henry Makow is a good Jew too, but I wouldn't advocate Europe converts to Makowism either. The dude is a foreigner.

Hypothetical thought experiment - If a good Aztec turned up in Japan and the Japanese all converted to Aztecs, then that's just bad for Japanese culture - even if the Aztecs have a superior religion, the Japanese would grow all confused because their spiritual guidance would be coming from Mexico.
Last Edit: 06 May 2020 06:34 by Pan.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, entelechy

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 08 May 2020 00:47 #14

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
I've fleshed out my "Christianity is a sect of Judaism" thoughts in a blog post:

challengemaps.blogspot.com/2020/05/spirits-stolen.html

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 08 May 2020 05:32 #15

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Jews never conquered the west through Christianity, the west has never been conquered through Christianity. Western countries are not ruled by Christians. The ruling founding fathers of the U.S. for example were largely freemasons (Jewish mysticism/luciferians). Occult secret societies are at the top of the pyramid. All roads go back to ancient Mystery Babylon religion(s).

They have been Externalizating the (previously secret) Heirarchy (Alice A. Bailey - copyright by Lucis Trust). Luciferians rule this world at the top level.

Their occult symbols/beliefs are pushed (often subliminally) on the masses. In music, in film, in movies, in books, in art, in architecture etc..

One example out of many of their symbolism and the externalization of what is hidden in plain sight.

Winnipeg's Masonic Mysteries at the Legislative Building

The King James Version (1611 AD) was not the first translation of the bible into English.

The first mass produced bible translated into English was, i believe, what is known as the Tyndale Bible. William Tyndale was the first person to print an English language New Testament, doing so in 1525-1526

He was fluent in eight languages, a scholar and theologian and was the first person to take advantage of Gutenberg’s movable-type press for the purpose of printing the scriptures in the English language. Tyndale's translation was banned by the authorities, and Tyndale himself was burned at the stake in 1536, at the instigation of agents of Henry VIII and the Anglican Church.

One year after Tyndale’s execution in October of 1536, Tyndale’s friend John Rogers, operating under the assumed name "Thomas Matthew", produced the 1537 "Matthew-Tyndale Bible". This was the very first printing of a complete English language Bible to be translated directly from Greek and Hebrew.
www.tyndale-bible.com/tyndale-bible-history.html

1536 Tyndale Bible
archive.org/details/0410Tyndale1526NT/page/n17/mode/2up
www.biblestudytools.com/tyn/
Last Edit: 08 May 2020 06:22 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 08 May 2020 06:30 #16

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
annabelle wrote:
Jews never conquered the west through Christianity, the west has never been conquered through Christianity. Western countries are not ruled by Christians. The ruling founding fathers of the U.S. for example were largely freemasons (Jewish mysticism/luciferians). Occult secret societies are at the top of the pyramid. All roads go back to ancient Mystery Babylon religion(s).

They have been Externalizating the (previously secret) Heirarchy (Alice A. Bailey - copyright by Lucis Trust). Luciferians rule this world at the top level.

Their occult symbols/beliefs are pushed (often subliminally) on the masses. In music, in film, in movies, in books, in art, in architecture etc..

One example out of many of their symbolism and the externalization of what is hidden in plain sight.

The Masonic Mysteries of the Legislative Building in Winnipeg - Manitoba, Canada

Winnipeg's Secret Code

The King James Version (1611 AD) was not the first translation of the bible into English.

The first mass produced bible translated into English was, i believe, what is known as the Tyndale Bible. William Tyndale was the first person to print an English language New Testament, doing so in 1525-1526

He was fluent in eight languages, a scholar and theologian and was the first person to take advantage of Gutenberg’s movable-type press for the purpose of printing the scriptures in the English language. Tyndale's translation was banned by the authorities, and Tyndale himself was burned at the stake in 1536, at the instigation of agents of Henry VIII and the Anglican Church.

One year after Tyndale’s execution in October of 1536, Tyndale’s friend John Rogers, operating under the assumed name "Thomas Matthew", produced the 1537 "Matthew-Tyndale Bible". This was the very first printing of a complete English language Bible to be translated directly from Greek and Hebrew.
www.tyndale-bible.com/tyndale-bible-history.html

1536 Tyndale Bible
archive.org/details/0410Tyndale1526NT/page/n17/mode/2up
www.biblestudytools.com/tyn/

You say that the West wasn't conquered by Judeo-Christianity, and then in the same breath say that the West is ruled by Freemasonry (which you admit is a Jewish Mysticism and Babylonian).

"Lucifer" is a Jewish concept, which comes from the Jewish Old Testament, otherwise known as the 5 Books of Moses or the Torah.

You then go on to say that the Elites are Babylonian and Luciferian. Ever heard of the Babylonian Kabbalah that underpins the Jewish mysteries?

Judaism is an amalgam - with Canaan as the central pillar, and incorporating elements of Ancient Egypt and Babylon. You're probably aware that Babylon and Ancient Egypt don't exist anymore, but the Canaanites (now Jews) do exist, and they carry the legacy of this ancient mesopotamian period.

The USA was founded by Freemasons - Otherwise known as "Shabbat Goyim". The USA was a Jewish-founded nation from the very beginning and the USA has never existed outside of a Jewish dialectic.

Christianity is underpinned by the Old Testament, which then goes on to create "reform-Judaism" through the New Testament. Christians and Jews are housed in a Jewish-created dialectic which is inescapable - God Versus Satan is the same as Left Wing Versus Right Wing, Capitalism versus Communism, Jews versus Nazis. These are all just football teams housed in a Jewish stadium.

The entire dialectic is Jewish - Freemasonry, Luciferianism, Babylonian "Mysteries" which formed the Jewish Kabbalah, Christianity. They all come from the same strip of desert, far from Europe.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 27 May 2020 16:23 #17

• entelechy
  • Fresh Member
This is what sours me toward Christianity, the fact it is derived from Judaism and all Abrahamic religion shares a universal common ancestor. An early church father, Marcion of Sinope delineated Christianity as being a transmutation from the parent stock of Judaism. That was the chance Christianity had to completely detach from Judaism but his canonical Gospel, uncontaminated by Abrahamic law was suppressed.

I find more solace in reading about Jainism where all life is revered and there is no special purpose for humanity. Humans are the most aggressive species in the natural world, I struggle to accept we are the creation of benevolence. Nature is amoral, so if it has a designer then would that designer also not be amoral? As humans are just a chance species, out of many thousands, I would have much preferred to have been a pond hydra, an organism with no concept of symbolic narratives. This is why humans can be so violent because we're myth makers and these abstractions rarely bear any resemblance to complex historical realities, yet we can become very aggressive when defending them.
Last Edit: 27 May 2020 19:00 by entelechy.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 27 May 2020 17:56 #18

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
entelechy wrote:
This is what sours me toward Christianity, the fact it is derived from Judaism and all Abrahamic religion shares a universal common ancestor. An early church father, Marcion of Sinope delineated Christianity as being a transmutation from the parent stock of Judaism. That was the chance Christianity had to completely detach from Judaism but his canonical Gospel, uncontaminated by Abrahamic law was suppressed.

I find more solace in reading about Jainism where all life is revered and there is no special purpose for humanity. Humans are the most aggressive species in the natural world, I struggle to accept we are the creation of benevolence. Nature is amoral, so if it has a designer then would that designer also not be amoral? As humans are just a chance species, out of many thousands, I would have much preferred to have been a pond hydra, an organism with no concept of symbolic narratives. This is why humans may be so violent because we're myth makers and these abstractions rarely bear any resemblance to complex historical realities, yet we are prepared to take life just to defend them.

I suspect the corruption entered Christianity through the early church fathers.

Most of them were pagans, often involved in the heirarchy of the pagan mysteries but sensed that joining the church would be a better career move for them.

I suspect a great deal of North Africa Canaanite pagan culture was informed by the Kabbalah and middle-east cults.

www.truthspoon.com/p/the-neoplatonic-anti-truth.html

Additionally two of the principle Church Fathers, founders of the so called Christian church, Tertullian and Cyprian were both from Carthage, the great city of the Phoenicians. Tertullian was a great proponent of the Trinity, a concept taken straight from the Zohar. Cyprian, like Augustine of Hippo received a pagan education and later apparently converted to Christianity. Augustine introduced the concepts of Original Sin and Just War. Augustine too was born in Phoenician North Africa. Aren’t we starting to notice a preponderance of North African influence in the creation of the early church? Also the theme of educated and enthusiastic pagans ‘converting’ to Christianity and apparently bringing all of their pagan baggage with them when formulating the new religion they called Christianity but which had very little to do with the words of acts of Jesus. The majority of the Church Fathers in fact came from distinguished and wealthy families, and more often than not, these people often spent a youth completely contrary to Christian value, engaging in homosexuality and libidinous sexual affairs. Again and again one notices the theme of apparent ‘sudden conversion’ at around the age of 30 to Christianity. In fact in the example of Augustine of Hippo it is believed that he abandoned Manichaeism because he could not rise to a position of power within its hierarchy.
Last Edit: 27 May 2020 17:57 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: entelechy

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 27 May 2020 19:26 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
entelechy wrote:

I find more solace in reading about Jainism where all life is revered and there is no special purpose for humanity. Humans are the most aggressive species in the natural world, I struggle to accept we are the creation of benevolence. Nature is amoral, so if it has a designer then would that designer also not be amoral? As humans are just a chance species, out of many thousands, I would have much preferred to have been a pond hydra, an organism with no concept of symbolic narratives. This is why humans can be so violent because we're myth makers and these abstractions rarely bear any resemblance to complex historical realities, yet we can become very aggressive when defending them.

All true!

Christianity likes to think of itself as a religion of, 'peace and love'. But even a cursory look at the past shows Christianity to be a religion of deception and force.

Real truth needs no force. The fact, force was used tells me the religion has very little truth.

No one likes to admit, Christianity has murdered a Hugh number of other Christians. Possibly in the 10's of thousands. A good example of this was the Christian Cathars who were chased all over Europe and butchered. All because their belief in Christianity didn't fit the narrative of the Church.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 27 May 2020 19:33 by peacenik.

Christianity is just a "sect" of Judaism 03 Jun 2020 04:49 #20

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Jesus is real.... religion aside....if there was anyone who had a problem with 'religion' in it's negative sense it was Him...TRUTH.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare