Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rome was destroyed by Jews

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 14:20 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Realizing the Christian liturgy is an exact copy of the Osiris legend means you realize Christianity is fake, invented by the Alexandrian Jews to sabotage and exterminate the Roman Empire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 14:31 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
It is false and the very deity it is all based upon still rises in the East, nature worships it as a priority, unconditionally and completely.
Last Edit: 15 May 2020 14:32 by Gan Anim.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 15:39 #3

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Pan wrote:
Realizing the Christian liturgy is an exact copy of the Osiris legend means you realize Christianity is fake, invented by the Alexandrian Jews to sabotage and exterminate the Roman Empire.

It's not an exact copy of the Osiris legend.

It's not even a copy in any respect.

It has nothing common.
Last Edit: 15 May 2020 15:50 by Truthspoon.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 16:23 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Cherry picking again TS, you know fine well it is all based on the exact same singularity, but choose to remain ignorant of the facts.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 16:30 #5

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Cherry picking again TS, you know fine well it is all based on the exact same singularity, but choose to remain ignorant of the facts.

The reality is that all religions have the same source in Ancient Peoples interpreting the planets as Gods. All the cataclysms that are written about in religion and ancient cave paintings all relate to real phenomena that ancient people observed as our violent solar system rearranged itself as planets moved around and zapped each other with electricity (our entire Universe is electric and so is our Sun - so is the human brain, funnily enough).

Rome was destroyed by Jews 15 May 2020 16:40 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

The reality is that all religions have the same source in Ancient Peoples interpreting the planets as Gods. All the cataclysms that are written about in religion and ancient cave paintings all relate to real phenomena that ancient people observed as our violent solar system rearranged itself as planets moved around and zapped each other with electricity (our entire Universe is electric and so is our Sun - so is the human brain, funnily enough).

Your right on the aspect of fear being able to rearrange a persons mind, cataclysm is what a few managed to handle and bend to their advantage, knowing and studdying how the solar system works and positions itself was the key to all of religious creation, after all we can all see this but never have enough time managing to work through the many dissasters, wars, and mind control put in our way by the Magi.

One day enough people will come to realize that we are all still very much dependant upon nature as we currently know it, everything else is simply human noise designed to lock the minds eye into the singularity in vogue in any age, religion is that singularity which makes a very few rich procrastinating about it.

This is why no religion can survive without what is basically money by deception, and money is your labour, here is where the money lenders are to be found in and amongst the human well.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 01:18 #7

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

I posted this, word-for-word on 4chan. It's exploded.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/257542983

It's nice to see the Goyim waking up

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 01:28 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Christmas is as Pagan as it gets tbh

Well , if we disregard mass blood rituals and dancing around in freshly skinned goats

In all honesty my first statement there is bunk

There are more.Pagan things than Christmas , I was trying to point out how interwoven the whole thing became with Northern European paganism

They adopted the European wheel.of the year

And began placing their festivals on the same days they had all ways been , give or take a weekend
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Last Edit: 16 May 2020 01:32 by MrAnderson.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 01:37 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I still prefer Jesus out of the three Abrahamic characters

Ultimately I would say I dont dream.of the desert though

I just dont , its not there for me and isnt part of my ancestral memory , it doesnt feel.important to me if I think of future generations either

It obviously plays a key role in some.human DnA for some reason

But I dream.of the forest and abundance

Not a dusty old temple with texts written by the hand of a man
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

Last Edit: 16 May 2020 01:40 by MrAnderson.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 05:46 #10

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Prove it.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 05:49 #11

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Saturday is Roman, has nothing to do with the Jews.

They call it Shabbat. They don't call it Saturday.

Do you understand?

Ima get my coat......this forum is getting stupid.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 06:09 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Do you understand?

The cubists like a bit of Saturn though

And me personally I kind of agree with your take on the mystery school element to all of this

There is a highly esoteric system of control and symbolic dominance by these mystery schools

What was the babylon wandering mystery guess whos take on Saturn ?

Is Saturn also Yahweh / Jehovah or not ?

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 07:59 #13

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Do you understand?

The cubists like a bit of Saturn though

And me personally I kind of agree with your take on the mystery school element to all of this

There is a highly esoteric system of control and symbolic dominance by these mystery schools

What was the babylon wandering mystery guess whos take on Saturn ?

Is Saturn also Yahweh / Jehovah or not ?

I always thought Jehovah was Jupiter to be honest.

Jove is what the Romans called Jupiter..... And it's not hard to see how Jove and Jehovah are similar.

Jupiter is actually two words Ju and Piter or Ju and pater (father).

So the word Jupiter is actually from the Latin for 'Father God'.

This angle makes much more sense than the Saturn thing, which is possibly where the consciousness of Satan resides.
Last Edit: 16 May 2020 08:04 by Truthspoon.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 08:20 #14

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Do you understand?

Even Wikipedia knows that the Jewish Shabbat is on Saturday (Friday evening, to Saturday evening).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat

This is the Jewish Day of Rest - Saturn Day/ Satan Day so that they can worship Yahweh (Saturn).

Come on Spoon Man. Research this more closely.

Last Edit: 16 May 2020 08:22 by Pan.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 08:33 #15

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Saturday is NOT the name of the Jewish day of rest because they do not call it Saturday.

They call it Shabbat. Saturday and Shabbat are two different names for the 6th day of the week.

In English culture, Wednesday is Wodin's (Odin) day, while in France they call it Mecredi Mercury day..... But Mercury is not the same as Wodin (Odin).

You're saying Wednesday is dedicated to Mercury....when it isn't, it's dedicated to Wodin in English speaking culture and Mercury in Francophone culture.

If you don't see this.......then I honestly think you must have a low IQ or something.

I'm not trying to be rude....... I'm just telling it like it is.
Last Edit: 16 May 2020 08:36 by Truthspoon.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 09:32 #16

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Saturday is NOT the name of the Jewish day of rest because they do not call it Saturday.

They call it Shabbat. Saturday and Shabbat are two different names for the 6th day of the week.

In English culture, Wednesday is Wodin's (Odin) day, while in France they call it Mecredi Mercury day..... But Mercury is not the same as Wodin (Odin).

You're saying Wednesday is dedicated to Mercury....when it isn't, it's dedicated to Wodin in English speaking culture and Mercury in Francophone culture.

If you don't see this.......then I honestly think you must have a low IQ or something.

Learn how to use the internet, High IQ boy. (it's ironic that the IQ test was actually developed by Jews too - you're far more Jew'd than you realise).

I'll give you a hand;

The Hebrew word for the Planet Saturn is "Shabtai"

forward.com/articles/9794/the-sabbath-planet/

Yahweh commanded that the 7th day be the "Day of Rest" - this is Saturday. The 7 Day Week commences on Sunday, in Old Testament Yahweh-speak. The Bible we refer to is written in English - this is to aid in Goyim indoctrination. It doesn't matter that they use Roman words.

Shabbat in Jewish literally means Saturn-Day. It's the Jewish day of rest so they can worship Saturn without interference.

katz.sas.upenn.edu/resources/blog/saturn-and-jews

If a Jewish professor is saying it then that's good enough for me.

You do realise that Judaism pre-dates the Roman Empire? Rome is irrelevant when it comes to the root of things. Romans got their planet worship from the Greeks and other civilzations that pre-date it - very similar to Christianity and Islam. When Christians say "God" they actually mean Yahweh. When we say Saturday we actually mean Shabbat.
Last Edit: 16 May 2020 09:39 by Pan.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 10:10 #17

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:

It has nothing common.

Prove it.

Don't need to, all you need to do is believe in yourself, not a benefactor, to believe in such an avatar is being both lazy and delusional and removes ones mind from the earth and what it is trying to tell us all.

Using the title Prove tells me your still searching for an answer that will never be answered.

Rome was destroyed by Jews 16 May 2020 10:26 #18

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Learn how to use the internet, High IQ boy. (it's ironic that the IQ test was actually developed by Jews too - you're far more Jew'd than you realise).

I'll give you a hand;

The Hebrew word for the Planet Saturn is "Shabtai"

forward.com/articles/9794/the-sabbath-planet/

Yahweh commanded that the 7th day be the "Day of Rest" - this is Saturday. The 7 Day Week commences on Sunday, in Old Testament Yahweh-speak. The Bible we refer to is written in English - this is to aid in Goyim indoctrination. It doesn't matter that they use Roman words.

Shabbat in Jewish literally means Saturn-Day. It's the Jewish day of rest so they can worship Saturn without interference.

If a Jewish professor is saying it then that's good enough for me.

You do realise that Judaism pre-dates the Roman Empire? Rome is irrelevant when it comes to the root of things. Romans got their planet worship from the Greeks and other civilzations that pre-date it - very similar to Christianity and Islam. When Christians say "God" they actually mean Yahweh. When we say Saturday we actually mean Shabbat.

Don't stop there Pan, keep going back in time to a place where religion was in its infancy and the shaman was just beginning to be devious in order of protecting him or in many cases her life if they got their predictions/spells wrong, which often meant death if they did.

When Dutch explorer Abel Tasman discovered Tasmania whom it was name after, he encountered natives still predominantly living in the stone age, they did have some early kinds of agriculture like fish farming but were still using stone tools as his own ancestors were using thousands of years before in Europe.

I asked TS the question earlier about what were the Hindus and their religion doing at the time of Babylon, which is a much older belief system and he ignored it, and we know why, because many parts of it is what eventually became Christianity and the current avatar and its brother Muslimism, both of which were perfected illusions of and the fear of death under nature and the sun, which is depicted behind the avatars of both deities, including the virgin and child.

All religious and biblical roads lead back to shamanism and sun worship, long before writing and language were perfected, before mind control and management system and or methods, in the book The Golden Bough the shaman speak louder that words, yet most study ignores the facts that all lead to the single common denominator that drove them all, and has destroyed all nations and empires trying to do so, while natures looks on and thrives in and out of seasons in the sun.
Last Edit: 16 May 2020 18:39 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Pan

Rome was destroyed by Jews 25 May 2020 06:05 #19

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Pan wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

No, it doesn't.

Shabbat comes from the Latin sabbatum which means 'day of rest'.

Shabbat literally means 'day of rest'.

The Shabbat predates the Greek and Roman worship of Saturn.

Although it's an interesting theory I suggest your Talmudic kike in that article is talking shit.

He's probably a Satanist.

I don't disagree that the Jews are bad news and most of them are actually worshipping Satan....but the purpose of the Sabbath is not to worship Saturn....this is just nonsense.
Last Edit: 25 May 2020 06:07 by Truthspoon.