Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Why Women Have No Shame....

Why Women Have No Shame.... 23 May 2020 18:07 #1

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2308
  • Likes received: 1201
Last Edit: 23 May 2020 18:09 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Coldrum, Dork Lard

Why Women Have No Shame.... 23 May 2020 19:10 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
^ Unfortunately us men don't go free either Truthspoon... Renegade wrote a good article on this to put things into perspective:


:right: What Is Wrong with White Men?
Last Edit: 23 May 2020 19:11 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 23 May 2020 19:49 #3

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2308
  • Likes received: 1201
Flare wrote:
^ Unfortunately us men don't go free either Truthspoon... Renegade wrote a good article on this to put things into perspective:


:right: What Is Wrong with White Men?


Did you watch the video?

There's no need to deflect.

But the video deals with the specific issues with female nature and how it is detrimental to us making any kind of progress.

What's more while the article you post only refers to a minority of men (most men aren't child abusers for example) the video I posted and my experience tends to confirm that almost ALL women behave in ways which seek social-herd mentality conformity behaviour with whatever is perceived as The Authority, which is usually government and the media.

The only reason the Nazis were so popular with women is because they managed to become The Authority. It would have made no difference to them whatsoever if it was the Soviets who had become The Authority, they would have voted in exactly the same proportions.

This ensures they will always work against us as white men and the interests of our people, because we do not have a voice in the media our demands are totally rejected by The Authority, since they will always side with the media voice and the present social conditioning, and since this voice and the social consensus is presently determined to destroy white identity and white people, then they will also join with it against us.

Seen it time and time again with my talks with women........

Most of them are herd animals following the cues of the mass media shepherd which fully controls their minds.
Last Edit: 23 May 2020 19:58 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Coldrum

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 19:28 #4

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 334
  • Likes received: 131
@Truthspoon
I thought guys like shameless women :P ;)
shame is learned not born...we learn as a kid what we are ashamed for or not

nature knows no shame...its a construct of society (and religion)

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2020 19:34 by Gloria.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: NotInThisBloodyHouse

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 20:21 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Truthspoon wrote:
The only reason the Nazis were so popular with women is because they managed to become The Authority. It would have made no difference to them whatsoever if it was the Soviets who had become The Authority, they would have voted in exactly the same proportions.

^ The Soviet Union was formed after a violent Bolshevik takeover, while the National Socialists actually were voted into power democratically with the least amount of violence (which was only self-defense against communists)



^ So that's quite a difference there.

Furthermore, yes... women were not made to 'think big' in regards to politics or science... that's what men (should) do.
Women are (basically) made to have a family and take care of the children.


Yet, in nowadays Talmudic world everything has been flipped upside-down and inside-out, so nothing makes sense anymore.

Men are being taught to act feminine, while women are being taught to act masculine.

I see troubles in both sexes and don't single out women alone. Because there's also an awful lot of cucks out there nowadays.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 21:51 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Atheistic people have empty souls which they try to fill up with pathetic matters like individualism, materialism and hedonism.

Besides that, atheists are very afraid of death and thus are very easily manipulated by the elite (jews) in regards to (for example) this whole Corona hoaxery.

I have never seen so much afraid and hysterical people all over the place as in the last few months. Muslims on the other hand mostly didn't give a fuck.


Yuri Bezmenov (Importance of Religion)


Last Edit: 02 Jun 2020 21:54 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 22:11 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
exilium wrote:
I am looking forward to my own death, have made peace with the fact that you are born, live well if possible and then die, if you cannot do this one does not deserve anything.


Have you even watched the video of former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov in regards to religion?

Every society which loses it's religion, will eventually disintigrate.

As there's obviously a reason why the communists (read: jews) specifically target religion to be abolished... which is to wreck the targeted society.


The whole idea that this world we live in hasn't been created is not because you are so smart and thought about it so deeply to come to the right conclusion. It is because the jews have made you believe that there is no God / Creator with all kind of lousy arguments.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 22:35 #8

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 334
  • Likes received: 131
dont confuse faith with religion :)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 22:35 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
^ Yuri Bezmenov full of BS? :larf: :larf: :larf:

Yea... sorry man, but I'm clearly wasting my time on you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 23:09 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
exilium wrote:
Stop doing it then and see me thrive without religion.

Where is Yuri today, what has he achieved that secured his own world.

Enough said.

You thrive absolutely nothing.

The whole world around you is collapsing because it is getting flooded with migrants coming from every shithole of the planet, which will lead to our destruction.

You may pat yourself on the back for it by being an accomplice since you denounce religion, are individualistic as fuck (just like everyone else in nowadays society) and are still stuck on Alex Jones level of being redpilled.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 02 Jun 2020 23:12 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
exilium wrote:
see me thrive without religion.

"See me thrive without religion." - exilium, June 2020
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Why Women Have No Shame.... 08 Jun 2020 23:03 #12

  • Dork Lard
  • Dork Lard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 94
  • Likes received: 14
Truthspoon wrote:
What's more while the article you post only refers to a minority of men (most men aren't child abusers for example) the video I posted and my experience tends to confirm that almost ALL women behave in ways which seek social-herd mentality conformity behaviour with whatever is perceived as The Authority, which is usually government and the media.

The only reason the Nazis were so popular with women is because they managed to become The Authority. It would have made no difference to them whatsoever if it was the Soviets who had become The Authority, they would have voted in exactly the same proportions.

This ensures they will always work against us as white men and the interests of our people, because we do not have a voice in the media our demands are totally rejected by The Authority, since they will always side with the media voice and the present social conditioning, and since this voice and the social consensus is presently determined to destroy white identity and white people, then they will also join with it against us.

Seen it time and time again with my talks with women........

Most of them are herd animals following the cues of the mass media shepherd which fully controls their minds.

Interesting. Women are probably more "herd animals" than men simply because they can't directly compete with men. Men fight men for power, and the women follow whoever wins, ultimately. This isn't to say they're completely without free will or a power of decision, but in the end that's just what happens. I think this aspect about women is why they're shit at comedy on average, because being funny relies so much on being original and thinking outside the box which so few of them dare doing. Most women's humor is just being cute and likeable, really. Interestingly, they do get *shamed* since this is a key word on this thread whenever they do pursue originality. Everybody hates an intellectual woman, or even funny women. They're sort of the modern day equivalent of a witch. They're not seen as desirable, and feel like they compromise men's position of authority: a macho man can't appreciate a woman who'll make him feel dumb, or ridicule him with subtle sarcasm, even if she's pretty and has worth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 24 Jun 2020 10:06 #13

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2308
  • Likes received: 1201
Gloria wrote:
@Truthspoon
I thought guys like shameless women :P ;)
shame is learned not born...we learn as a kid what we are ashamed for or not

nature knows no shame...its a construct of society (and religion)

:)

I disagree. Shame is a tangible emotional state or feeling, it is not a construct.

It's like saying Love is a construct of society....... These things are beyond society and are resonances of the human soul itself.

Shame is when you know you've done something wrong...... It's a vital human emotion to keep us on the right track in life.

Without it, without shame, remorse, then everyone would be psychopaths doing exactly what they wanted to the detriment of others.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Why Women Have No Shame.... 24 Jun 2020 17:25 #14

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 334
  • Likes received: 131
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
@Truthspoon
I thought guys like shameless women :P ;)
shame is learned not born...we learn as a kid what we are ashamed for or not

nature knows no shame...its a construct of society (and religion)

:)

I disagree. Shame is a tangible emotional state or feeling, it is not a construct.

It's like saying Love is a construct of society....... These things are beyond society and are resonances of the human soul itself.

Shame is when you know you've done something wrong...... It's a vital human emotion to keep us on the right track in life.

Without it, without shame, remorse, then everyone would be psychopaths doing exactly what they wanted to the detriment of others.

very well said like always :cool:
Love is the greatest force in the Universe....it can never be a construct of society ;)
whereas you have to be careful if it is really love - or just a romantic feeling you have towards another being
Love does not hurt and does not judge

I agree that shame is a human emotion, but society encourages us what we find shameful or not :emb:
when some African tribe women run topless all their lives - the same thing it not allowed per law in western society - for example.
Or would you kill someone who brings disgrace over you or your family....whereas this was allowed in Europe in earlier times and is still allowed in many countries - but not in (civilised) western society.

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2020 17:29 by Gloria.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: NotInThisBloodyHouse

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 14:20 #15

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2615
  • Likes received: 1739
Talk about generalizations in a title... 'Why women have no shame..' :roll:

One thing that ABOUNDS today are generalizations, they are everywhere :sadno:

Not..'some women/men appear to be shameless, why is that so...'

shame·less

(of a person or their conduct) characterized by or showing a lack of shame.

Similar: flagrant, barefaced, blatant, overt, brazen, brash, audacious, outrageous, undisguised, unabashed, unashamed, unblushing, unrepentant, immodest, wanton...

^^those descriptions couldn't equally apply to a certain percentage of men could they? :wissl:

But I will just make a male sex baiting thread (not) called ....All Men Are Idiots :D

Truthspoon is shameless in his continuous bashing of women.. ;)
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2020 14:33 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 16:01 #16

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2308
  • Likes received: 1201
thefederalist.com/2020/07/09/why-do-so-many-white-women-hate-themselves/

Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?
Amid societal unrest, woke white women are proving to be a brainwashed force to be reckoned with.
By Stella Morabito

JULY 9, 2020
Some might find it odd that so many seemingly middle-class, young, white women are taking up street theater with a vengeance. We’ve seen the woke white woman spitting harangues into the faces of police officers, including black officers, trying to lecture and shame them into obedience.


We saw many of them acting up in the “autonomous zone” of CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle, condescendingly guarding a “blacks only” area. We’ve also seen these women physically attacking those they deem the enemy, including a Democrat state legislator in Wisconsin. A 29-year-old white woman was arrested for setting fire to the Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta after the police altercation and shooting there last month. Another was filmed setting fire to police cars. The list goes on.

Some observers see all of this as a contradiction. Since the “woke white woman” tends to be college-educated, many think she must be smart. Since she comes from a middle- or even upper-class suburban background, people assume she must be emotionally stable. Because she is socially aware, she must be interested in trying to understand people as individual human beings. How is it that such a woman can so easily become an arsonist, a terrorist, a mobster, and a taunter of black police officers?

She shows none of the positive traits expected of her. Her commitment to identity politics demands she reject people as unique human beings. Since she insists racism is “systemic,” she is forever guilty and therefore cannot be emotionally stable. In her obedience to the coercive thought reform of the education establishment, she has surrendered the right to think independently.

Other observers don’t see contradictions, but a catty and spoiled girl whose main pursuit is the collection of status points — of which the latest method is to pose as an ally of the Marxist Black Lives Matter movement. She could be the one giving you the finger as she cuts you off in her Mercedes, and her natural habitat is the public middle school where she is forever stuck scanning the landscape for winners and losers.

The woke white woman seems to come from the ranks of both the conflicted and the narcissistic. Even a woman without these problems, however, can be seduced into the wokeness cult mindset.

The Product of a Cult Initiation
What caused the woke white woman to break onto the scene? For the sake of illustration, let’s revisit an extreme case of initiation, the case of Patty Hearst. Aside from being a newspaper heiress, Hearst was an average 19-year-old college undergrad looking forward to marrying her boyfriend. Within a couple months, however, she took part in a bank robbery while wielding an assault rifle. What happened in the interim?

Hearst was kidnapped by terrorists of the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) in February 1974. They isolated her in a closet and put her through Maoist-style indoctrination sessions, schooling her in “white privilege” and “systemic racism” even though those terms were not yet in wide circulation. They explained to her that “Amerikkka” was a racist and evil society. Day after day, they called her a privileged “bourgeoise bitch” and her father a “pig of the corporate fascist state.” She duly memorized the propaganda they assigned her, and though she was harassed and even raped, she was also fed and sheltered.

Isolation and predatory alienation were key to Hearst’s transformation. Separated from any familiar influences, she became totally dependent on her captors and bonded with them. Once cemented, that Stockholm Syndrome bond is not easily broken. When Hearst agreed to join the SLA after six weeks in captivity, she emerged with the new identity “Tania” and publicly disavowed her family.

After most of the active SLA members were killed weeks later in a shootout with police, Hearst had countless opportunities to simply walk away. Instead, she remained a fugitive with a small SLA remnant for the next 16 months. She later said her brainwashing was so thorough that she had no free will, no sense of self, and couldn’t think her own thoughts.

The Art of Grooming the Woke White Woman
Granted, the typical woke white woman today is not Patty Hearst. But we ought to ask about similar forms of persuasion that are common in the constant propaganda that grooms her in K-12 and higher education, and from media and celebrities. After years of constant messaging — particularly with the vilification of the enemy “other” — certain psychological patterns and scripts are bound to sink in.

We should be able to discern several parallels between the indoctrination of Hearst and today’s woke white woman. For example, although not literally locked in a closet, the woke white woman is exposed to various types of diversity training and white privilege workshops. Similar gaslighting and guilt-mongering are common elements of struggle sessions, and themes such as “racist!” and “America is evil!” are common. Stark accusations against self and homeland are psychologically manipulative and destabilizing to one’s sense of identity.

Hearst’s experience included memorization and other indoctrination exercises typical of Chinese brainwashing of American prisoners during the Korean War. The “White Fragility” craze constantly imposes such exercises in academia, the media, and pop culture. The woke white woman even experiences a similar sense of isolation because exploring any different viewpoint could get her shunned and smeared. As with Hearst, the woke white woman is more likely to disown any friends and family who don’t get with the program.

Finally, she becomes a deployable agent for the cause, willing to engage in out-of-character activities once she crosses the Rubicon and joins up with the Marxist Black Lives Matter cult.

She cannot seem to find any outlets that allow any alternative view. Big Tech and media propaganda constantly threaten her with social isolation and guilt by association if she dares go off script. Cultural trash such as Teen Vogue tells her exactly what she must say, think, and do to qualify as an “ally,” her only hope for social acceptance.

She must endlessly address “systemic racism” and identify as socialist to be woke. Her emotional to-do list seems as endless and exhausting as the to-do list for the residents of Jonestown.

Creatures of the Zeitgeist
The woke white woman is a chameleon when facing the threat of social rejection. This sensitivity, as well as her newfound social consciousness, positions her as an effective influencer. Out she goes to engage in mayhem and commit emotional blackmail on behalf of the wokeness cult.

There’s nothing new about emotional blackmail, but there is something new in how it is being used so blatantly to force people to support the Marxist Black Lives Matter chaos. Many are cutting off friends and family if they don’t agree that racism is systemic (and therefore unsolvable). The woke daughter of a candidate for office in Michigan recently tweeted, “[D]o not vote for my dad,” and collected many “you go, girl” status points in response.

As such women sniff the wind for signs of wokeness, they compromise all principles of objective morality. Not too long ago, these same women may well have shuddered at the prospect of injecting their children with puberty blockers, but now that transgenderism is de rigueur in K-12 and pop culture, these same women will pat themselves on the back as they march their kids into gender clinics and surgeries.

The problem with following the zeitgeist winds is that they can blow in horrific directions. The psychological mechanism that drives the woke white woman of 2020 into Black Lives Matter obedience is the same mechanism that would have driven her into the National Socialist Women’s League of Nazi Germany in 1941. It might sound weird, but both appeal to the same forces: craving for status, the need for belonging, obedience to overwhelming propaganda, hatred of a common perceived enemy, terror of being lumped in with the “unfit,” fear of shunning by the in-group, and rejection of objective morality.

A final critical question is an unsettling one: Where does the woke white woman draw the line? If she can be an arsonist, a provocateur of black police officers, and an easy fit for a mob, then what else would she do? Would she be a kindred spirit with Charles Dickens’ character Madame Defarge and support mass executions of her perceived enemies? If executions turn out to be the woke thing, widely propagandized as the only solution for systemic racism, should we be the least bit surprised if she were?

Many more of us must challenge the menace of this psychological weaponry embedded in today’s turmoil. If we don’t, the agitprop machine of Big Tech, the education system, and the media will continue to manufacture these manipulations in an endless feedback loop, with ever more catastrophic consequences.

Stella Morabito is a senior contributor to The Federalist. Follow Stella on Twitter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 18:02 #17

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
Generalisation is as inevitable as inescapable, its just human nature.
Wimminz are irrational. There are exceptions but the general premise is inherent.
Deal with it.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 18:14 #18

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2308
  • Likes received: 1201
Lux Interior wrote:
Deal with it.

I have.... and I am long over the initial sense of disappointment and futility....

But it's a pill the indentitarian right needs to swallow and assimilate...... then they will understand that their enemies are not only the malicious Jews and feral blacks, but also their own treacherous women folk, and hopefully, find tactics to mitigate against this...
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2020 18:15 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 18:32 #19

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2615
  • Likes received: 1739
Lux Interior wrote:
Generalisation is as inevitable as inescapable, its just human nature.
Wimminz are irrational. There are exceptions but the general premise is inherent.
Deal with it.

Generalization is as inevitable as it is inescapable, it's just human nature.
Mens are stupidly ego driven, emotionally immature, penis controlled idiots.. :D There are exceptions but the general premise is inherent.
Deal with it. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Women Have No Shame.... 10 Jul 2020 19:11 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4375
  • Likes received: 1652
annabelle wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Generalisation is as inevitable as inescapable, its just human nature.
Wimminz are irrational. There are exceptions but the general premise is inherent.
Deal with it.

Generalization is as inevitable as it is inescapable, it's just human nature.
Mens are stupidly ego driven, emotionally immature, penis controlled idiots.. :D There are exceptions but the general premise is inherent.
Deal with it. :chuckle:

ewww 2 old people flirting
Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
It's a real shame ....7.34Sunday, 21 April 2019
911 File: The Most Shameful Act on a Day of Shame!7.26Sunday, 01 May 2016
''Crystal meth shame of bank chief''.....7.1Friday, 22 November 2013
Gerard Menuhin: WAHRHEIT SAGEN, TEUFEL JAGEN - TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL - free pdf6.74Thursday, 13 April 2017
Women that hate Women6.33Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Can someone tell me what these women are trying to do?5.09Sunday, 15 July 2018
The war between men and women5.09Thursday, 11 October 2018
The War on Women5.09Monday, 16 May 2016
Women in Islam5.03Tuesday, 12 January 2016
women's stories...5.03Monday, 22 December 2014
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.