Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Floyd

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 10:56 #181

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
..christianity IS the establishment..

if you mean Organised Religion with popes and bishops and shit like that, don't get suckered into thinking they represent Jesus.
Most of them are queers and peedos, so if anybody follows them, they'll be following them to hell..:)

Remember, Jesus said "You have ONE teacher, ME"

So HE'S the only dood who can get us off this rock, nobody else..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 11:27 #182

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
..Our very constitutions are backed by one or another religion and our thoughts/beliefs are merely an illusion given down to us by those who invented writing and then the system was spoken into reality, none of it is natural but anthropogenic in nature, which is not part of true nature but invented and governed outside of its realm.

Mate, you didn't become a craftsman because any religion TOLD you to, you became one because it was a gift programmed into your DNA from birth..:)-

"We have different gifts, if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously;" (Bible: Romans 12:6-8)

Clip from the post-Apoc 'Survivors' (1975)-

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 13:32 #183

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
..so where is your own creativeness, when will it out..

Haha, here's my 42" wingspan r/c Skylane and my Waffen-SS antitank gun.. :coolio:

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2020 13:33 by Ugh.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 19:43 #184

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Here's an amusing little story-
My late dad was a know-all who liked to think he had more brains than most people, and one day he brought home a bust barometer that somebody had given him at work, something like this one-

So he sat in his armchair for hours taking it to bits with a screwdriver and poking its innards but couldn't make it work, it was jammed permanently on 'Rain' even though it was a warm summers day outside.
So he gave up and hid it away on a back shelf in the kitchen to hide his shame.
Later I went and got it and had it working in 2 minutes because by coincidence we'd just been learning about barometers in school science class..:)

The thing had obviously been dropped, jarring the spring-loaded lever off the bellows, so I simply lifted the lever back into place.
My relationship with my old man had never been good but this incident made it worse because he couldn't handle the fact that I'd shown myself to have more brains than him, haha..:)

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 20:10 #185

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..Henry VIII took over the churches in England and became the absolute establishment. And if anybody dared question his protestant authority, they had their heads cut off..

So what? Henry dun a good job trashing that Pope blokes rule in England and kicking Catholic ass..:)

PS- here's another avatar you might like to use-

Last Edit: 24 Jun 2020 20:12 by Ugh.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 21:48 #186

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Jesus sucks..

Speaking of sucking, this white girl snogged this blackie in the shitty "I May Destroy You" TV series on BBC TV last night (series 1 episode 6)-

WAIT, it gets worse- she then got on her knees and sucked his dick, then he took her from behind (sorry I can't post those pics too or photobucket might close my account)
Mind you, she's such a fat ugly slag that I suppose no white bloke wants her which is why she has to go for lowlife nigger dick instead..:)

That filth is probably something jesus would support. As do most churches.
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2020 21:53 by redpill.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 21:53 #187

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..christianity IS the establishment..

if you mean Organised Religion with popes and bishops and shit like that, don't get suckered into thinking they represent Jesus.
Most of them are queers and peedos, so if anybody follows them, they'll be following them to hell..:)

Remember, Jesus said "You have ONE teacher, ME"

So HE'S the only dood who can get us off this rock, nobody else..:)

You're forgetting one big point. He has been dead and gone for over 2000 years. Though even if he was alive now and able to "teach," what he would have to say now would probably such as much as what he was supposed to have said back then.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 21:59 #188

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Henry VIII took over the churches in England and became the absolute establishment. And if anybody dared question his protestant authority, they had their heads cut off..

So what? Henry dun a good job trashing that Pope blokes rule in England and kicking Catholic ass..:)

PS- here's another avatar you might like to use-

It was just replacing basically the same kind of establishment with another. Though admittedly, not being run by wops, Henry's was better. As for your avatar suggestion, why don't you use it. Anything would be better than the one you have.

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 22:16 #189

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
You're forgetting one big point. He has been dead and gone for over 2000 years. Though even if he was alive now and able to "teach," what he would have to say now would probably such as much as what he was supposed to have said back then.

Well back then the Bible was anti-heathen-
"Lord, pour out your wrath upon the heathen that have not known you, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon your name" (Psalm 79:6)

And anti-pervert-
"Law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for murderers, for perverts.. (1 Tim 1:9)

And anti-establishment-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

And the Bible STILL IS anti-heathen, anti-pervert and anti-establishment..:)

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 22:23 #190

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..As for your avatar suggestion, why don't you use it. Anything would be better than the one you have.

Whoa Charlie, not only is my red cross of St George avatar in honour of the crusaders, but it's also the cross of Jesus..:)
Here it is being carried ashore in South America by the great Spanish Conquistadores-

"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we have come to bust your heathen asses"

George Floyd 24 Jun 2020 23:12 #191

• Ugh
  • Silver Member

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 13:38 #192

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

Mate, I'm a military forum moderator and you're an ex-military man, so that fake lefty news video won't sucker us in because we know they're simply flares dropped by the Israelis to light up targets in muslim-land..:)
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2020 13:41 by Ugh.

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 18:56 #193

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Look a little closer after a few seconds and you will see what your ignoring, air burts are not flares dude.
My point is this, your biblical Blindness cannot see the same lords AD-ON-IS are still in charge.
It is clear to see the level of your imprinting.

Harmless smokescreens have been used in warfare for literally thousands of years, the only difference is in the way they're delivered, and in the case of the vid, they're being delivered by airbursts.. :)
They're only illegal if they're deliberately used against civilians, but the civilians are all safe indoors.
If Israel really wanted to be nasty they'd use poison gas..:)

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 22:04 #194

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
exilium wrote:
Look a little closer after a few seconds and you will see what your ignoring, air burts are not flares dude.
My point is this, your biblical Blindness cannot see the same lords AD-ON-IS are still in charge.
It is clear to see the level of your imprinting.

Harmless smokescreens have been used in warfare for literally thousands of years, the only difference is in the way they're delivered, and in the case of the vid, they're being delivered by airbursts.. :)
They're only illegal if they're deliberately used against civilians, but the civilians are all safe indoors.
If Israel really wanted to be nasty they'd use poison gas..:)

:facepalm:

It's white phosphorus.

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 22:53 #195

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
White phosphorous is how smoke is made..:)
But like I said, the Israelis would use poison gas or nukes if they really wanted to slaughter muslims, not a few puffs of smoke.
Anyway who gives a shit whether muslims get toasted, I sure as hell don't, it's payback for 9/11 and all their other atrocities..:)

"Lord, pour out your wrath upon the heathen that have not known you, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon your name" (Bible: Psalm 79:6)
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2020 22:56 by Ugh.

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 23:21 #196

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

Well back then the Bible was anti-heathen-
"Lord, pour out your wrath upon the heathen that have not known you, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon your name" (Psalm 79:6)

And anti-pervert-
"Law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for murderers, for perverts.. (1 Tim 1:9)

And anti-establishment-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

And the Bible STILL IS anti-heathen, anti-pervert and anti-establishment..:)

You're forgetting one big point again. Concentrate on just this. Nothing else. It will be less confusing. Here it is. Jesus sucks. Christianity sucks. All religions suck. As for your dumbass bible verses, you can shove them up your ass. For example, the bullshit about the lord pouring out his wrath upon the heathen who have not known him. Well if they didn't know god, who's fault is that. It is god's job to see to it that they know him. If he isn't doing his job, it's no excuse to slaughter them.

George Floyd 25 Jun 2020 23:22 #197

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..As for your avatar suggestion, why don't you use it. Anything would be better than the one you have.

Whoa Charlie, not only is my red cross of St George avatar in honour of the crusaders, but it's also the cross of Jesus..:)
Here it is being carried ashore in South America by the great Spanish Conquistadores-

"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we have come to bust your heathen asses"

I am going to send you a PM. So get ready for it.

George Floyd 26 Jun 2020 09:25 #198

• Flare
exilium wrote:
Military forum moderator, :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:larf:
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2020 09:25 by Flare.

George Floyd 26 Jun 2020 09:43 #199

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guys, trust me, I wouldn't be a trophy-winning wargamer if I used poncey smoke instead of high-explosive would I?
One of my wargaming mottoes under my fighting name 'PoorOldSpike' is-
"Never fear to use insanely overwhelming firepower, let the fear be your enemies"

Below: My - ahem - credentials.. :coolio:

Last Edit: 26 Jun 2020 09:46 by Ugh.

George Floyd 26 Jun 2020 09:52 #200

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Jesus sucks. Christianity sucks...the bullshit about the lord pouring out his wrath upon the heathen who have not known him. Well if they didn't know god, who's fault is that. It is god's job to see to it that they know him. If he isn't doing his job, it's no excuse to slaughter them.

You don't know Jesus and God yourself mate, no offence but that means you're no better than a heathen yourself.. :P