Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Floyd

George Floyd 04 Jul 2020 20:43 #341

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Lol, had you ever seen the Tv series Taransay where a bunch of folks were thrust together as if it was a societal collapse/dissaster type situation, it all took place on the remote island of Taransay called Castaway, it never took long at all before almost everything went to pot and the ones who donated the least to their survival were the godly ones..

But proper Christians have survived just fine for thousands of years such as monks tending their monastery veg plots..:)
As for the military, christian chaplains have won medals for going into the front line under fire to rescue wounded troops..
Personally of all the atheists I've ever met, I've never liked any of them because they're just not my kind of people, they're jumpy, irritable, grumpy, humourless pains in the ass, like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road..:)

There are also loving hard working non believers, and this one has seen front line service, the degredation of Belfast, Londonderry and East Berlin, unlike the military forum guru's who simply play without getting shot at for real.

If we were to class ourselves as something, it would be atheist monks who make their own bread, shoes and tends to their own plot and share the surpluses for free anually, here is our garden today, which is already begining to burst at the seams with food getting ready for the Cornucopia to come, land which has caught and stored the light energy of the sun their creator, something real which we could both feel on our backs today whilst picking a kilo of raspberries.

The peas are seven feet high already and in profusion, also notice the lanes between the plots full of gains not losses like your christian orientated mind and falseness.

DSC_0888 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0891 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0889 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0890 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0892 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0893 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0894 by Shed Life, on Flickr

DSC_0896 by Shed Life, on Flickr

When are you going to show us all something real instead of picture pauperum and disregard for a decent clean living, law abiding citizen.

When will you come from behind you avatar and sheild and show us something other than knives and German camoflage jackets and airfix models for boys.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Floyd 04 Jul 2020 23:27 #342

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
..here is our garden today, which is already begining to burst at the seams with food..

Nice work mate, when we first met in TZ about a year ago and you said you were a gardener and craftsman I said "good for you", and even posted this vid from 'Survivors' showing how craftsmen will be worth their weight in gold when it hits the fan-

But as soon as I mentioned I was a Christian you began pouring out anti-christian bile because you've got some kind of deep-seated hatred for Christianity as if you've got a demon that's using you like a ventriloquists dummy..:)
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2020 23:28 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 00:44 #343

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
..here is our garden today, which is already begining to burst at the seams with food..

Nice work mate, when we first met in TZ about a year ago and you said you were a gardener and craftsman I said "good for you", and even posted this vid from 'Survivors' showing how craftsmen will be worth their weight in gold when it hits the fan-

But as soon as I mentioned I was a Christian you began pouring out anti-christian bile because you've got some kind of deep-seated hatred for Christianity as if you've got a demon that's using you like a ventriloquists dummy..:)

I remember you first denigating me by calling me an atheist, what would you call this if not a hatred for others who simply want to do their own thing, it is your imprinted illness is what turns the milk of mankind sour, I got the exact same model coming from TS, calling me much worse, so do you think that is fair? for a non believer to be treated like swine because a few spells in a book says so.

Neither of you are capable of holding back your fanatacism for recruiting others into and under your illusionary wings of what I see as lunacy and will go to great lengths in order of injecting and confusing that illness across, you simply cannot help yourselves.

I like to follow nature so I am to be labelled a heathen and or a pagan, did your god give you this right to destroy the felings of those who see things differently, remember living alongside nature grew from doing so to worshipping it in a way they knew how.

Your ideology is and will always be in catch up mode, and such frustration was born out of not being able to control nature directly, remember that next time you slam a nature lover, a craftsman and man for his own working day, I do not need to work for anyone else, but I can and have been working with nature for the last fourty years or so.

So you go your own way and let people see what they want to see, without needing to thrust your biblia pauperum down their throats thinking its cool, it is not cool, it is purile to those who know where it came from originally, from a time without books, without ideologies, when the world was one with nature.

For the record, I don't have to wait until TSTHF as you call it, my skills are already worth their weight in gold especially to those who have been shared some of them too, your never going to catch up and have very little time left before the worm has his last supper, but there is still time to recognise the truth before that happens and to prepare not for a biblical holiday camp, but death itself.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 00:48 by Gan Anim.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 00:54 #344

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
RAW: Bodycam video shows incident where man died following struggle with Aurora police

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 10:12 #345

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

The skills needed in the kingdom of heaven seem to be entirely absent from his repertoire.

Let's just say, boasting and wallowing in your own ego won't wash in the Kingdom of heaven....

However hell is probably full of such creatures.

Still....you can warn them.....but they'll never believe until it's too late.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 11:21 #346

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

The skills needed in the kingdom of heaven seem to be entirely absent from his repertoire.

Let's just say, boasting and wallowing in your own ego won't wash in the Kingdom of heaven....

What about the religious ego that constantly tries to wash the innocent of mind, how do you think that will wear in your imaginary kingdom, you cannot cherry pick where an infinate paradigm is concerned and ask for forgiveness for your mistakes, because once done they are done mate, no naughty steps here.

Thing is TS, you can carry on hoping like a worried little puppy as if it has lost sight of its mother, its not going to help you if you have not produced children of your own.

Remember it is the mother not the father that nurses and raises the young.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 11:23 by Gan Anim.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 12:16 #347

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

And when it comes, and it will it will be too late for you to make more of the life your parents gave you.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 15:34 #348

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

And when it comes, and it will it will be too late for you to make more of the life your parents gave you.

I love that you think you're so great when you can't even keep your weight under control.... I reckon you're five years away from a heart attack, if you're lucky....

Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 15:39 by Truthspoon.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 16:07 #349

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
I remember you first denigating me by calling me an atheist, what would you call this if not a hatred for others who simply want to do their own thing..

I never throw the first punch in any forum mate, it was you who first came out swinging against Christianity, so I simply hit back..:)
As I say to my opponents in internetland-

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 20:19 #350

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

I love that you think you're so great when you can't even keep your weight under control.... I reckon you're five years away from a heart attack, if you're lucky....

Ahh so now the personal denigration comes thick and fast, never mind, if to be happy and fat is a crime and to be hated such then your dredging the bottom of your religious pit and you have no more ammunition left to throw at someone who simply sees through your super religious ego, but that is your choice entirely, its not very christian like according to your own miracle machinations.

I have never said that I love myself nor think I am great, that is your purile imagination working overtime, but you have never shown us anything that you have achieved, not one morsal, when I did you also ridiculed me for doing that s well, trinkets and DIY I recall you saying with malice, this is how your gealous monotheistic madness works, to bring down those who have a modicum of creativity because you know that you are inferior in so many ways, tut tut.

But I wish you well in your journey that when followed exactly to its end will lead absolutely nowhere, its coming towards you like a runaway train, best get ready for the actual event, instead of worrying about me having a heart attack, stroke etc, non of them are in our family history btw so its highly unlikely.

There you have it.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 20:28 by Gan Anim.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 20:25 #351

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
I remember you first denigating me by calling me an atheist, what would you call this if not a hatred for others who simply want to do their own thing..

I never throw the first punch in any forum mate, it was you who first came out swinging against Christianity, so I simply hit back..:)

Trouble is not my vocabulary today, I grew out of that nonsense when I saw an innocent child being dragged to church in the pouring rain without any shoes on his feet by his mother, screaming and wet through, there is an innocent on his way to making a few choices later in life.

I don't swing towards nor against religion but pity those who use it as a weapon to appease their confusion which will become evident the day such indoctrination without evidence and investigation procures lasting ignorance of the end game, a game that nobody has control of nor a say in the final matter.

Not many xmasses left now before we all find out.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 20:26 by Gan Anim.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 20:47 #352

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Trouble is not my vocabulary today, I grew out of that nonsense when I saw an innocent child being dragged to church in the pouring rain without any shoes on his feet by his mother, screaming and wet through, there is an innocent on his way to making a few choices later in life.

I don't swing towards nor against religion but pity those who use it as a weapon to appease their confusion which will become evident the day such indoctrination without evidence and investigation procures lasting ignorance of the end game, a game that nobody has control of nor a say in the final matter.

I'm pretty sure you're projecting here Gan....... Christians tend not to be the confused ones......

The confusion occurs from leaving God behind and wandering into the pathless waste of moral relativity....

I think our present society is ample proof of this.

But you have your blinkers on and your fingers stuck in your ears. I hope something wakes you up out of your complacency, It might be a comfort to you now, but it will leave you naked and desolate when you are forced to humble yourself before a higher power.

I doubt you could take it and I imagine you will flee from God because you cannot tolerate the idea of something bigger (and I don't mean fatter) and more important than you.

I can well imagine you will try to maintain your handyman shed and your allotment in the desolate black wastes of hell.

Maybe Satan will hire you to forge the manacles of the damned.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 20:50 by Truthspoon.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 21:02 #353

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're projecting here Gan....... Christians tend not to be the confused ones......

The confusion occurs from leaving God behind and wandering into the pathless waste of moral relativity....

But you have your blinkers on and your fingers stuck in your ears. I hope something wakes you up out of your complacency, It might be a comfort to you now, but it will leave you naked and desolate when you are forced to humble yourself before a higher power.

I doubt you could take it and I imagine you will flee from God because you cannot tolerate the idea of something bigger (and I don't mean fatter) and more important than you.

I can well imagine you will try to maintain your handyman shed and your allotment in the desolate black wastes of hell.

Again words straight from your doctrines and not your own TS, your no forging your own way through life but being positoned by following someone elses ideas, ideas you have no proofe of BTW, yet you cling on in the hope that simply talking your way through life instead of creating what you want to see, the only way you can do that is for yourself.

You got one fact right though, your imagination has got the better side of true judgement, its all a dream that you want to end well guess what, it won't.

Dream not, do instead, for yourself, close the book and use the intuition you were born with, knowing the difference between right and wrong, humility and sadness when you get things wrong.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 21:07 by Gan Anim.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 21:11 #354

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Again words straight from your doctrines and not your own TS, your no forging your own way through life but being positoned by following someone elses ideas, ideas you have no proofe of BTW, yet you cling on in the hope that simply talking your way through life instead of creating what you want to see, the only way you can do that is for yourself.

You got one fact right though, your imagination has got the better side of true judgement, its all a dream that you want to end well guess what, it won't.

Dream not, do instead, for yourself, close the book and use the intuition you were born with, knowing the difference between right and wrong, humility and sadness when you get things wrong.

You'll see, but at least you won't be totally surprised, having been forewarned.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 21:12 by Truthspoon.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 21:42 #355

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You'll see, but at least you won't be totally surprised, having been forewarned.

Forewarned is to be brainwashed, to wait and see what actually happens is the way to go, then you won't be dissapointed, Lol.

I have no doubt you will be somewhat dissapointed and some, especailly any children that were not born as intended, then you will truly die alone.

George Floyd 05 Jul 2020 23:59 #356

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

In Gan Anim’s world it’s only about “me, me and me”.

Not once have I heard him say “us”.

And that’s where the problem lies... he’s become an individualised, selfish man who only thinks of his own ass... just like the rest of the masses are doing, and who are ready for the big takeover.

The way to get out of this mess is to form a strong community/nation of like-minded people so we can resist the evil which is being poured onto us...

But hey, at least Gan Anim has got his own little crop-field in his backyard... just wait and see what happens when the communists come to seize all your home-grown food, like they did in the Ukraine (Holodomor)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

George Floyd 06 Jul 2020 00:40 #357

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You've nailed it buddy.

In Gan Anim’s world it’s only about “me, me and me”.

Not once have I heard him say “us”.

And that’s where the problem lies... he’s become an individualised, selfish man who only thinks of his own ass... just like the rest of the masses are doing, and who are ready for the big takeover.

The way to get out of this mess is to form a strong community/nation of like-minded people so we can resist the evil which is being poured onto us...

But hey, at least Gan Anim has got his own little crop-field in his backyard... just wait and see what happens when the communists come to seize all your home-grown food, like they did in the Ukraine (Holodomor)

Once you realize there is no us and never will be you might do similar to our tiny band of craftspersons here, who can come together, if ned be to make a difference, those without the real life skills will do one of two things, they will seek out those who could help them to help themselves instad of currently ridiculing them, or, seek out those who do have something where they can and steal what they can, which one are you going to be Mr F.

Just wait and see is futile, getting ready for what may happpen is wise, your choice entirely, what and where will you be heading if things turn sour, make that choice long before it happens, because all the takers will be plenty and the vacancies filled early, the makers will be few and far between and in demand, go watch Castaway to see what normally happens.

I will be waiting and watching.

George Floyd 06 Jul 2020 15:21 #358

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
ARMED BLACK MILITIA ASKS WHITE DRIVERS ABOUT "REPARATIONS" AT GUNPOINT

Last Edit: 06 Jul 2020 20:37 by annabelle.

George Floyd 06 Jul 2020 16:01 #359

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
..I saw an innocent child being dragged to church in the pouring rain without any shoes on his feet by his mother, screaming and wet through, there is an innocent on his way to making a few choices later in life.
I don't swing towards nor against religion but pity those who use it as a weapon to appease their confusion which will become evident the day such indoctrination without evidence..

1- I don't think Jesus dragged kids to church, so your beef should be against the kids mother..:)
That reminds me, a few years ago in an AOL Spiritual chatroom, a kid came on and said his parents made him go to church with them every sunday and he hated it, so I said- "Refuse pointblank to go".
Apparently his parents then complained to AOL about me, so I was politely warned to tone it down a bit.
Me tone it down a bit? That'll be the day..:)

2- Christians don't do "confusion"..:)
As for "evidence", scientists estimate there are thousands of alien civilisations in the universe, and Jesus said "I am not of this world", and did 37 miracles to prove his powers, there ya go..:)
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2020 16:02 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

George Floyd 06 Jul 2020 17:37 #360

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I've known some bad pagan parents and some bad agnostic parents, also a buddhist who was a lousy parent ....funnily enough I didn't blame their paganism, agnosticism or buddhism for their crappy parenting, no matter what I thought of their 'ideologies'.... no it was all on them... as individuals, immature individuals, without the will or perhaps even the capacity, to be good parents.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2020 17:41 by annabelle.