Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What will the new world look like next week

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 14:57 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
As the title says, what will come of all this, we have had the what has and has not been done to get things back on track but what will the end result look like a year from now, this is the question.

Where will you all be next week, next month, next year??

Can you think that far ahead.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 15:00 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 18:36 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
This time next year me personally Im going to be living with people who resemble me and the values I hold

There will be farms and cattle galore and one hour from the Rocky Mountains where even the most troubled.of souls would understand.that their life is * this * much of a spark in the fire of eternity

As for the rest of it well its going to get more like Noahs Ark every day only this time the Ark aint going anywhere and Noahs going to be prodding upnyour butt looking for anti semitism
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 18:50 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Planet of the apes.....
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 19:05 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
MrAnderson wrote:
This time next year me personally Im going to be living with people who resemble me and the values I hold

There will be farms and cattle galore and one hour from the Rocky Mountains where even the most troubled.of souls would understand.that their life is * this * much of a spark in the fire of eternity

As for the rest of it well its going to get more like Noahs Ark every day only this time the Ark aint going anywhere and Noahs going to be prodding upnyour butt looking for anti semitism

I will still be in my shed concocting something out of recycled and or donated materials, the last several days and throughout the lockdown I have still been busy, recently nursing a suspected slipped disc, but non of this has effected me in any way, infact I have done nearly as much as before my back went out lifting something that my brain says I am still 21, but the body said otherwise.

My skills are now in great demand and can only serve us well in the coming years as groups of people in our allotment group are truly incapable of fixing a simple water pump to get water out of the river close by, as hukans we are on the brink of practical dissaster at the hands of the wo-men in charge.

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 19:31 #5

• Flare

Sooner than we think.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 19:31 by Flare.

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 20:14 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

I will still be in my shed concocting something out of recycled and or donated materials, the last several days and throughout the lockdown I have still been busy, recently nursing a suspected slipped disc, but non of this has effected me in any way, infact I have done nearly as much as before my back went out lifting something that my brain says I am still 21, but the body said otherwise.

My skills are now in great demand and can only serve us well in the coming years as groups of people in our allotment group are truly incapable of fixing a simple water pump to get water out of the river close by, as hukans we are on the brink of practical dissaster at the hands of the wo-men in charge.

Im re training in another industry this year as Ive been working in the building industry for too long and its starting to take its toll on the body

Its the recovery time thats the issue for me

I can still do what I did when I was 22 physically but man recovering from a heavy days work Im noticing a big difference

I just dont spring back like I used to

Still in good shape though thanks to all the years working hard

The other month my son and I did the Bring Sally Up Push Up , Sit Ups and Squats one after the other and I made it through all three with a smile

So did my son who I have encouraged to be physically active and not a couch potato hooked up to a doritos.and pepsi drip while.playing video games

Im not really that concerned about being able to look after us because I will get my hands dirty at the drop of a hat

Im more concerned about the people around me who seem.content to let the hysterical blue haired radical marxists call the shots

They are an irrational bunch and if we consistently give in to their irrational demands then yes , we will pass an irrational.world to our children and grandchildren

Which is also why.my sons are learning to box ( my eldest cracked.a.rib of mine not long ago lol ) and we target shoot as a hobby as well

Again all of this is kind of blowing my own.trumpet but I just want to raise a.decent family and give my sons a decent chance at being productive human.beings

My youngest is not even 7 and he can write better than a lot of adults I know

He spells any word first time and is also.better than me at math which Im totally impressed with because Ive only ever been good at math in a practical sense with measurements and estimates relating to building materials
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 20:40 #7

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Im re training in another industry this year as Ive been working in the building industry for too long and its starting to take its toll on the body

Its the recovery time thats the issue for me

I can still do what I did when I was 22 physically but man recovering from a heavy days work Im noticing a big difference

I just dont spring back like I used to

Still in good shape though thanks to all the years working hard

The other month my son and I did the Bring Sally Up Push Up , Sit Ups and Squats one after the other and I made it through all three with a smile

So did my son who I have encouraged to be physically active and not a couch potato hooked up to a doritos.and pepsi drip while.playing video games

Im not really that concerned about being able to look after us because I will get my hands dirty at the drop of a hat

Im more concerned about the people around me who seem.content to let the hysterical blue haired radical marxists call the shots

They are an irrational bunch and if we consistently give in to their irrational demands then yes , we will pass an irrational.world to our children and grandchildren

Which is also why.my sons are learning to box ( my eldest cracked.a.rib of mine not long ago lol ) and we target shoot as a hobby as well

Again all of this is kind of blowing my own.trumpet but I just want to raise a.decent family and give my sons a decent chance at being productive human.beings

My youngest is not even 7 and he can write better than a lot of adults I know

He spells any word first time and is also.better than me at math which Im totally impressed with because Ive only ever been good at math in a practical sense with measurements and estimates relating to building materials

I like showing what I have done, not to be a show off and or clever about it, I know I'm a clever cunt as many have called me in the right manner that is, what matters is that we give our children the best start in life, my sons were shooting 12 bore at the age of 11 and climbing some of Britains highest mountains a year later, in Winter, and they loved it.

What they do with their lives is for them to decide today, but one thing they will never forget is, who stood by them until they were old enough to go their own way, they will survive better than most because of this.

Skills is definately the future for those who want to survive what is coming, I will never change my tune on that one, the more you have the easier it is going to be, on the old fart, fat spanner man model as I have been called, it does not matter because I can use my knowledge to overcome someone elses ego and insecurities without having to fight them, grandfather taught us never to get angry but to get even in the fullness of time, most idiots I have encountered will prove me right in the end, when they continue to make the same mistakes over and again.

Here we have so many different skills
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 20:42 by Gan Anim.

What will the new world look like next week 04 Jun 2020 20:51 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Flare wrote:

Sooner than we think.

US dams are being being removed, Austrailia builds more, both methods are to remove people from the countryside.

The agenda is clear as water to see.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare