Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Eradication of the Male Gender ?

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 17:31 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I'm going to write this in telegraphic mode. We haven't much time !! ... well no not really, I actually wrote it up nice and neat yesterday but the thread got lost.

Elite in power concerned most with : social upheaval.
Revolution only possible with : testosterone, a pair of testicles, thick arms, manpower.
Women don't do war. Some women are tomboyish, but women as a group don't do war.

Steps in the eradication of strong men has already long begun : predominant postmodernism confusing the shit out of everyone, dissolution of identity/gender/roles into PC chaos, feminization of society, biological weakening of men through diet.

Things on the rise : exponential advancements in technology and transhumanism.
Already possible : couples and "family" households without males, artificial insemination.
Soon to be possible ? Humanity without men as we've known them.

Just the outline. More to be said. Thoughts ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 19:45 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
The title women do not do war is not correct, with todays technology most conventional ways of fighting wars is out of the window, women are sat at computer consuls flying drones, the only reason foot solidier are used is to thin out our numbers.

Even aircraft carriers are obsolete today, they have mini nuclear devices positioned right aross all of the oceans that can be activated in wait for the larger carriers and space guided weapons that can exploded high above the ships before they can see the missies coming in.

The next global conflict is already under way with the covid 19 and high tech weaponry just waiting to be unleashed.

Last Edit: 11 Jun 2020 19:49 by Gan Anim.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 20:45 #3

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
The title women do not do war is not correct, with todays technology most conventional ways of fighting wars is out of the window, women are sat at computer consuls flying drones, the only reason foot solidier are used is to thin out our numbers.

Even aircraft carriers are obsolete today, they have mini nuclear devices positioned right aross all of the oceans that can be activated in wait for the larger carriers and space guided weapons that can exploded high above the ships before they can see the missies coming in.

The next global conflict is already under way with the covid 19 and high tech weaponry just waiting to be unleashed.

I know what you're saying. But it's not in women to wage wars whether direct and physical or otherwise. They wage battles, personal battles, but instinctively know better than to go to war, I think that is distinctively the foolishness and pride of men. That's virility, and testosterone. Like it's not in their DNA to find it a solution to go to war for their interests, they might utilize men to get what they want within the context of war but I think it's contrary to their very nature fundamentally to be both the instigators and the very actors of war, they deal with shit differently. They like strong men and their capacity for destruction and dominance, but they don't act it out themselves. Get rid of men completely and you remove war. You face different challenges with women, but you get rid of war - unless women evolve biologically to become warriors (in a modern sense, still) but you'd imagine if the elite get rid of men they would also tame whatever remaining human entities.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2020 20:46 by Dork Lard.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 21:00 #4

• Flare
Gan Anim wrote:

Why do you add a lot of these weird clips or old movie scenes to a lot of your posts?

They are not funny, nor informative, nobody watches them and only make the threads look like rubbish.

It's like spraypainting graffitti on almost every wall you see thinking that everyone likes your personal style.

If you have a video to post, pls make sure it's informative and has to do with the topic at hand.... or it will be removed along with your whole post.

P.S. why do I even have to explain this?

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 22:24 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Why do you add a lot of these weird clips or old movie scenes to a lot of your posts?

They are not funny, nor informative, nobody watches them and only make the threads look like rubbish.

It's like spraypainting graffitti on almost every wall you see thinking that everyone likes your personal style.

If you have a video to post, pls make sure it's informative and has to do with the topic at hand.... or it will be removed along with your whole post.

So, if I removed the film clip the rest of the post might hold some weight maybe, the clip was on topic and pertained to the secret space program and the tech behind it, but it seems you have an aversion to many of my posts.

Maybe you have to explain because you don't like my way of thinking, must be a human thing.

Your like a teacher I once had that would send me to the headmasters office for a slap on the leg for daydreaming in class, yes she was a female who had it in for me and others who didn't kertail to her ways of thinking, just like you, your becomming a real pain in the arse.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2020 22:25 by Gan Anim.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 22:28 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Dork Lard wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I know what you're saying. But it's not in women to wage wars whether direct and physical or otherwise. They wage battles, personal battles, but instinctively know better than to go to war, I think that is distinctively the foolishness and pride of men.

That's virility, and testosterone. Like it's not in their DNA to find it a solution to go to war for their interests, they might utilize men to get what they want within the context of war but I think it's contrary to their very nature fundamentally to be both the instigators and the very actors of war, they deal with shit differently.

They like strong men and their capacity for destruction and dominance, but they don't act it out themselves. Get rid of men completely and you remove war. You face different challenges with women, but you get rid of war - unless women evolve biologically to become warriors (in a modern sense, still) but you'd imagine if the elite get rid of men they would also tame whatever remaining human entities.

I agree normally women don't think like men, however a women with children are very protective like much of nature, if one of our dairy cows gave birth through the night it was often very touch and go the next morning if you tried to seperate her and her calf.

Today though the female psyche was been altered from what it used to be like when I was a young gun 50 years ago, definately more voilent and without children.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2020 22:29 by Gan Anim.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 11 Jun 2020 23:58 #7

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

So, remove the best conjecture from view and do a disservice to humanity, my traights may not be to your liking, but it won't change a thing, maybe you need to explain your aversion to the truth when you ses it.

I vote you are demobbed as a moderator, your mind set is not stable and stuck in a loope of your own making.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 12 Jun 2020 00:35 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dork Lard wrote:
I'm going to write this in telegraphic mode. We haven't much time !! ... well no not really, I actually wrote it up nice and neat yesterday but the thread got lost.

Revolution only possible with : testosterone, a pair of testicles, thick arms, manpower.
Women don't do war. Some women are tomboyish, but women as a group don't do war.

Steps in the eradication of strong men has already long begun : predominant postmodernism confusing the shit out of everyone, dissolution of identity/gender/roles into PC chaos, feminization of society, biological weakening of men through diet.

Already possible : couples and "family" households without males, artificial insemination.

This seems to be one agenda of theirs. The eradication of strong men is a given... doing away with us completely... its possible.

Of course none of this applies to them... the ones behind these agendas will still be men and still have a strong pimp hand, they just dont want the rest of us to be like that.. or even exist at all.

It wont work in the end though, because they cant turn all women into butch lezzers that only desire to eat from the bushy bowl.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2020 00:36 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 12 Jun 2020 01:01 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

This seems to be one agenda of theirs. The eradication of strong men is a given... doing away with us completely... its possible.

Of course none of this applies to them... the ones behind these agendas will still be men and still have a strong pimp hand, they just dont want the rest of us to be like that.. or even exist at all.

It wont work in the end though, because they cant turn all women into butch lezzers that only desire to eat from the bushy bowl.

Alan Watt did a fabulous interview on Red Ice a few years ago explaining in great detail what you have just shared, this is their end game.

If you take a look at many males today you see that in many cases they have lost the muscle groups that the older generation used to spout, as boys we would be climbing trees, poaching game and generally much more active, today men are more slender and have no real backbones as my Grandfather used to call them narrow backs.

We have most definately been remanufactured to be as we are today, according to Alan Watt this all began way back at the beginning of the 20th century, and then the old films were already transaltering our psyche in the films from the twenties, with men dressing as women etc.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 12 Jun 2020 13:01 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

Are they planning to put estrogen into the Covid vaccine to sterilise men?

Can Estrogen and Other Sex Hormones Help Men Survive Covid-19?

Jew York Times thinks so.

www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/health/coronavirus-estrogen-men.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 12 Jun 2020 13:35 #11

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:

Well the very potential for men to become organized and lead an insurrection or even revolution is too terrifying and great a risk to take. And keep in mind I'm talking in the future, it could take 2 or 3 or 7 big steps to get there. To your point if they can render men completely harmless, and make sure of it, as in biologically take away that testosterone/'won't be pushed around' component *completely* then they'll go for that, and men will basically become insemination tools/breeders, cuddly teddy bears that'll only still be interested in sex with women on the sheer basis of pleasure-based stimulus, like enhanced masturbation.

Of course this immediately raises the question of how women will cope with these new creatures, as women are hardwired to seek resistance and authority in men and loathe softies, and they will need some biological engineering to be done on them as well. Maybe the next average household is a dyke, a cuck and a couple of gender-fluid children.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 12 Jun 2020 13:54 #12

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Roastie wrote:
novum wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

Are they planning to put estrogen into the Covid vaccine to sterilise men?

Can Estrogen and Other Sex Hormones Help Men Survive Covid-19?

Jew York Times thinks so.

www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/health/coronavirus-estrogen-men.html

I believe they have already administered the gene sequencing into the populous, we see record infertility across the spectrum today, this simply cannot happen due to food and life style alone, the only arena that can achieve this so quickly is genetic manipulation.

Any good yoeman farmer of the past kept records of their breeding stock and its sellected potential to a fine degree, TPTB have also done this already in the huan realm and can everse the trend via fertility clinics and drugs to induce pregnancy, I have seen this first hand in our own family.

What we have here is an old Malthusian model happening in real time, TPTB know that once we reach a certain point the masses will not be controllable any more and are fast tracking our demise through the needle as Huxley said in his writings, their sanatoriums are closed and the treatment is now done in house.

The writing has been done and the trials have already started.

Eradication of the Male Gender ? 13 Jun 2020 01:21 #13

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Quite often in this day and age, with the lingering effects of post-modernism and PC propaganda, it's difficult to see through the smoke and get a clear picture of what things really are like. But it's been referenced a few times by thinkers, that women exist for men, but men while still needing women may be more autonomous on their own. Women seek out the strong man. I'm going to speak metaphorically now: if you killed off the strong man, the archetypal strong man, the widow would be in a state of vulnerability and defenseless against the aggressor, and the aggressor is exactly who she would now end up in bed with. In more tangible words, take away the men, and fulfill women's need for men with the government (currently happening with minorities in western countries, think blacks in the US - but so far, this is but the embryonic stage).

If all that's left as vestiges of the primordial dominant male is... soy-filled cuck softies... then the women stable enough to reject those won't find traces of the manly authority they're vitally seeking, but in the government. Relationships between the masses and government will never have been so close. And the part left in those more stable women that still feels unfulfilled, the hole there will simply affect their minds to make them that bit more pathological.
Women will be made to play the terrible game of dating then marrying spineless soy cucks (part machine/all consumer); or in an even more distant future where men don't exist, women will be formatted (body and mind) to feel the living conditions are better without men who were after all, indeed replaceable.
User(s) who Liked this post: Woden the Bogan