Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 15:28 #1

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Worse than the Icke Forum for censorship....worse than any forum to be honest.

I was banned after 3 posts.

Don't bother with it.......just a bunch of cult members who don't want to discuss anything, will just ban you for a difference of opinion.

Basket Case reminds me of Sean X....... a right cunt in any case.

My posts deleted as if I never existed.....

Fucking fake truther Stalinist arseholes......

Who is this Bean cunt? Does anyone know?

It looks like the knitting club have set up shop at Max Igan's form and Ink/lake is their daddy.

No offence Ink, but only a real Beta needs a harem of Freemasonic housewife bitches for a fan-club.

Us Alphas follow the truth, not the festering stink of dirty old Masonic gatekeeping witches.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 15:38 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Coldrum

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 16:14 #2

• ink
  • Fresh Member
What did you posts mate?

Bit unfair to bring me into it .... I am mainly just posting the Forgotten Languages stuff (after I had posted the 'informative refuting media propaganda' threads I saved from the hacked forum.

Fuck all to do with me who joins anywhere!

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 16:40 #3

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:
What did you posts mate?

Bit unfair to bring me into it .... I am mainly just posting the Forgotten Languages stuff (after I had posted the 'informative refuting media propaganda' threads I saved from the hacked forum.

Fuck all to do with me who joins anywhere!

Yeah.... I guess so........ I posted as Sun God and got banned pretty quick just for backing up Real Truth's comments about Brian Rose....

I apologise for bringing you into it and regret my comments..... but I do get the feeling that the Knitting Club seem to be a bit close to you and that lot are just a bunch looking to start conflict and ban people........ Basket Case is a friend of yours I believe?

I think you're a good egg, but you would be well advised to be wary of the people you associate with.

I've seen it all before on many iterations of the Icke Forum......where the censorship comes from and how it begins......

It seems to be pretty heavy at the Crow House. Knitting Club...... a certain type of middle aged women who may or may not have Freemasonic family members...... they've always been stuck close to all the forums and they get themselves as close to the people in charge so they are in a position to dictate the agenda and ban people..
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 16:42 by Truthspoon.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 16:50 #4

• ink
  • Fresh Member
All cool mate :)

Have been out all day and only now have looked at forums .... see that realtruth has been banned and their posts in the 'icke' thread deleted. I never saw your posts mate.
I think 'realtruth' could make a career in video editing .... they did the icke one rather well I thought.

In all the years I have been on forums only 2 people have ever had my phone number and yes Basket is one of them.
I like them .... and do consider them a 'mate'.

Not much more I can say on it TS .... I like the crow forum and will continue to post the FL stuff .... Be well mate :)

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 16:57 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:

Have been out all day and only now have looked at forums .... see that realtruth has been banned and their posts in the 'icke' thread deleted. I never saw your posts mate.
I think 'realtruth' could make a career in video editing .... they did the icke one rather well I thought.

In all the years I have been on forums only 2 people have ever had my phone number and yes Basket is one of them.

Not much more I can say on it TS .... I like the crow forum and will continue to post the FL stuff .... Be well mate :)

Why were you not listed as a moderator and/or admin for much of your time on David Icke Social?

That's not transparency on a truther website.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:07 by Roastie.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 16:57 #6

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:

Real Truth and me banned.....just for posting our opinions.... we weren't rude or offensive, just disagreed with the 'forum hive mind'.

So much for the Crow House and Max Igan's idea of free speech.......

However your mate Basket case was rude.....but not banned........

Anyway I won't waste any more time on Crow House.... I'll leave it the Gate Keepers to shepherd their little sheep.

But none of the Icke Forums were ever that bad, no forum I have ever known in fact....

I thought free-speech was important to you?

Don't know what more to say..... but personally I would fight to defend free speech even if it disagreed with whatever I chose to believe.....

That Crow House will just become an echo chamber of mass consensual delusions..... that doesn't help anyone....
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:00 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:04 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Worse than the Icke Forum for censorship....worse than any forum to be honest.

I was banned after 3 posts.

Don't bother with it.......just a bunch of cult members who don't want to discuss anything, will just ban you for a difference of opinion.

Basket Case reminds me of Sean X....... a right cunt in any case.

My posts deleted as if I never existed.....

Fucking fake truther Stalinist arseholes......

Who is this Bean cunt? Does anyone know?

It looks like the knitting club have set up shop at Max Igan's form and Ink/lake is their daddy.

No offence Ink, but only a real Beta needs a harem of Freemasonic housewife bitches for a fan-club.

Us Alphas follow the truth, not the festering stink of dirty old Masonic gatekeeping witches.

I don't know why David Icke has teamed up with the charlatan Brian Rose.

Brian Rose was happy to swear allegience to the Queen and the Crown, something David Icke abhors. Brian Rose has
some very dubious guests including ALAN DERSHOWITZ recently.

GOD SAVE THE LIZARD FROM 8 MINUTES :chuckle:

He even has a picture of the queen in his office lol !!!!

Check out my thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/73050-brian-rose-of-london-real-and-his-mentor-dan-pena.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:09 by Roastie.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:07 #8

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Brian Rose is just a shark looking for his next meal....

I mentioned all the people he had ripped of with his online business scam, I think that is one of the reasons I was banned from Max Igan's forum...

What's the point in pretending to be the alternative media if you censor people just like the mainstream media.....
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:16 #9

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Why were you not listed as a moderator and/or admin for much of your time on David Icke Social?
That's not being transparent.

Hi Roast .... Most of the time I was listed (became a mod Sept I think) and it was in Feb that I asked to be removed as a mod.
Muir had settled in and as they could help screaming it gave me the excuse to step down.

Gareth made me back to a member .... but left me mod permissions (I emailed him about it and he asked for me to just keep them) .... which I didn't use in any way shape or form until the May 16th hack.
I used them to help get the forum back to him.

After that I was made admin to try and find a backup database. Didn't find one.
I then asked to be reverted back to a member.
Same thing .... left with mod permissions but showed as a member.
Didn't use them again .... until I couldn't just sit back and watch members being warned and banned (37 times) .... so I stepped back in.

It's a good scene ....

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:26 #10

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I thought free-speech was important to you?

Yes it is .... but I have no say at crow.
I have chatted once with Liberalis .... mainly about how often they take database backups and once with bean (I asked for some edits to be done to a post I made in the FL thread)

Again mate .... Who joins that forum and what they do in it, is fuck all to do with me .... For me 'covid' is over and done and I will mainly just post the FL stuff!
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:27 by ink.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:31 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ink wrote
Gareth made me back to a member .... but left me mod permissions (I emailed him about it and he asked for me to just keep them) .... which I didn't use in any way shape or form until the May 16th hack.I used them to help get the forum back to him.

Why did Gareth leave you with mod permissions?

And have you heard from Muir?
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:32 by Roastie.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:45 #12

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:

I don't know.
Until I contacted him and told him .... I am unsure if he even knew?
Roastie wrote:

No .... After the 'council' idea, Muir never trusted me (even after I got him to be made a mod and then taught him what to do)
And then there was a big issue after events which happened on the 30th Jan (over 100 posts in the mod chat room) .... and he had even less trust in me or screaming!
Even though both of us supported him from the outset of the problem.

So .... No I have heard nothing from Muir .... But he couldn't rejoin as I locked new registration on the Saturday of the hack (I asked Gareth if he wanted to reopen it before I stepped down as admin .... He said no)
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:46 by ink.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 17:56 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I don't know.
Until I contacted him and told him .... I am unsure if he even knew?

Roastie wrote:

No .... After the 'council' idea, Muir never trusted me (even after I got him to be made a mod and then taught him what to do)
And then there was a big issue after events which happened on the 30th Jan (over 100 posts in the mod chat room) .... and he had even less trust in me or screaming!
Even though both of us supported him from the outset of the problem.

So .... No I have heard nothing from Muir .... But he couldn't rejoin as I locked new registration on the Saturday of the hack (I asked Gareth if he wanted to reopen it before I stepped down as admin .... He said no)

Ink wrote
Gareth made me back to a member .... but left me mod permissions (I emailed him about it and he asked for me to just keep them) ..

Didn't you ask Gareth why he left you with Moderators' permissions, even though you were only a member then?

Tbh I don't think you have been transparent Ink. You flip flop all over the place. Member one minute, mod the next and back again
with nobody knowing what's going on.

Sounds like all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal etc.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 17:57 by Roastie.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 18:08 #14

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:

Didn't you ask Gareth why he left you with Moderators' permissions, even though you were only a member then?

Tbh I don't think you have been transparent Ink. You flip flop all over the place. Member one minute, mod the next and back again

Lets be fair .... Both you and Muir trust no one.

I did what I could (and even the last week or so I did) but no one gives a shit .... I should have shut the fuck up and left you all to Jump fuck!

Really .... you can all fuck off.

I will post as a member on crow .... and mainly just the FL stuff

Be as fucking paranoid as yer want .... trust no fucker and keep asking the same shit over and over .... I can't be arsed with it anymore.

I did what I could and tried to help .... Why the fuck did I ever bother????

Have fun .... BYE

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 19:41 #15

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
I think you could have stayed cool Ink.

I think Muir was spooked by what happened and has run off. Probably not surprising after what happened on Jan 30th, and then the other hack which happened afterwards. Possibly he felt personally compromised.

Don't be too hard on him and don't be too hard with Roastie.....

But just be careful who you trust Ink. I feel you are a little naive, yes I really do, and it can be quite useful these days to keep your eyes open.

You have a blind spot towards certain people, for whatever reason, and you choose to trust them....perhaps you feel a kind of sympathy with them.....but just be careful........ either unwittingly or knowingly such people will betray you eventually, solely due to the chaos within themselves.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2020 19:43 by Truthspoon.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 20 Jul 2020 21:03 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
the more I find out about Brian Rose the more he looks like a plant

he is like the UK version of Dave Rubin

" oh i was asleep at the wheel while I was getting rich and didnt know about all this crazy shit and just want muh free speech "

" todays guest is Ben Shapiro "

" todays guest is famous friend of the pedophiles Alan Dershowich "

" todays guest is here to remind us about muh facists "
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 11:50 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Lets be fair .... Both you and Muir trust no one.

I did what I could (and even the last week or so I did) but no one gives a shit .... I should have shut the fuck up and left you all to Jump fuck!

Really .... you can all fuck off.

I will post as a member on crow .... and mainly just the FL stuff

Be as fucking paranoid as yer want .... trust no fucker and keep asking the same shit over and over .... I can't be arsed with it anymore.

I did what I could and tried to help .... Why the fuck did I ever bother????

Have fun .... BYE

You often say Bye, but you always come back!

One example of lack of transparency was last week. I pointed out Gareth Icke started a thread about the state of
the forum, but the thread was closed to comments shortly after.

When I pointed out this was not an inclusive move (on a different thread someone else started) Basket Case said I was wrong, the thread was open. Well it wasn't open just before I made the comment. Kill Bill and another member said I was correct, and the moderator Eve liked his post. There insued Basket Case deleting his own comments and you telling me I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

You or Basket Case re-opened Gareth Icke's thread didn't you? But you didn't have the honesty to admit it.

I think Muir was a fair moderator and Eve will be one too. As far as your "mate" Basket Case, I think you have promoted a volatile
moderator who is naive and wants to ban anyone who she or he thinks is a shill. It's like a lynching, which Muir highlighted when Basket
said just ban all the shills. How does anyone decide who is a shill? Otherwise I like Basket Case, except for his comment saying she or he
needed to take a shower after reading the Truth Zone Forum a couple a weeks ago.

Basket Case changed the title of someone's thread without permission, Screaming Eagle started a thread in my name,
WHICH I DID NOT CONSENT TO and lots of people have been banned for no good reason.

Freedom of speech is as dead as a duck on the David Icke Forum. Constructive criticism of David Icke and his new pal, the ex banker
charlatan Brian Rose is discouraged.

David Icke is going to do another interview with Brian Rose (the fourth) next month $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shame on you David Icke.

Here we see Brian Rose allowing Dershowitz to spread his Jewish and Zionist propaganda.

DAVID ICKE KNOWS DERSHOWITZ IS A PAEDOPHILE ENABLER AND A ZIONIST, BOTH DAVID ICKE PORTRAYS TO LOATHE
, BUT
WHY IS HE ALSO APPEARING ON THE CON ARTIST BRIAN ROSE PLATFORM WHOIS THE EMEMY.

DAVID ICKE WILL HAVE SEEN THE BRIAN ROSE WITH DERSHOWITZ INTERVIEW. YOU CANNOT
SAY HE MISSED IT.

THIS IS THE LINE FOR ME. DAVID ICKE IS SUPPORTING PEOPLE WHO ALLOW PEADOPHILE ENABLERS TO TO
THEIR JOB.

COME ON FOLKS WOULD YOU APPEAR ON LONDON REAL AFTER THEY GAVE A PAEDOPHILE A PLATFORM?

David Icke knows full well Brian Rose is part of the gang.

I think Icke is suffering from narcissism. He can't stand to be criticised, always loves to say he was right
and rarely gives the sources of his work, i.e. some of his work is from other people and they should have the credit, not him.

David Icke sells most of his books through Amazon!

Says one thing and does the other.

Finally, I note with interest having poked at the page source of the Ickonic website, that now they've ditched Vimeo as video hoster, their video content seems to be coming from Azure cloud CDN (content delivery network). Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mind.

Azure is of course a Microsoft cloud platform. You can probably all see the irony in that

azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/

Yes the irony is David Icke is using a BILL GATES COMPANY FOR IKONIC.

As you would say Spider, be well, but be truthful too.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2020 13:37 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum, Firestarter

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 12:36 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
" todays guest is famous friend of the pedophiles Alan Dershowich "

He is a slimy fuck of a two faced cunt... i also suspect he's into young boys.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 12:42 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
Otherwise I like Basket Case, except for his comment saying she or he needed to take a shower after reading the Truth Zone Forum a couple a weeks ago.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2020 12:44 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Coldrum

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 16:01 #20

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Truthspoon wrote:
Real Truth and me banned.....just for posting our opinions.... we weren't rude or offensive, just disagreed with the 'forum hive mind'.
Thanks for clearing that one up
As you have "truth" in your name, like RealTruth, I thought that maybe you were one and the same.

I joined the Crowhouse forum, and joined RealTruth in making some less than flattering comments on David Icke and "his" forum...
Then RealTruth got banned, with his posts deleted.

Truthspoon wrote:
However your mate Basket case was rude.....but not banned........
I didn't realise that Basket Case was a moderator...
Basket Case first promised that the old Forum.davidicke.com would be reinstalled as archived, frozen...

Now he's written that the new, new "social" forum will be placed at the same URL as the "old" Forum.davidicke.com!
Of course this could mean that the threads on the “old” Forum.davidicke.com are given new URLs, but that isn’t quite the same as putting the “old” forum back is it?

The old forum had a huge amount of information - some of it very good.
Even if it will return, which I doubt, the links to it on the internet will probably not work anymore...
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2020 16:02 by Firestarter.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare