Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 19:19 #21

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Rose is a cheeky fucker lets be honest

Ex city of London money bags asking for donations to keep free speech alive

Might as well pay a carbon tax to keep the planet alive

Same bullshit different begging bowl
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: NotInThisBloodyHouse

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 22:51 #22

It would appear the title of this thread is inaccurate and misleading.
:iitm:
Why ?

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 21 Jul 2020 23:18 #23

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
NotInThisBloodyHouse wrote:

0 fucks given today
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 07:55 #24

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Firestarter wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Real Truth and me banned.....just for posting our opinions.... we weren't rude or offensive, just disagreed with the 'forum hive mind'.
Thanks for clearing that one up
As you have "truth" in your name, like RealTruth, I thought that maybe you were one and the same.

I joined the Crowhouse forum, and joined RealTruth in making some less than flattering comments on David Icke and "his" forum...
Then RealTruth got banned, with his posts deleted.

Truthspoon wrote:
However your mate Basket case was rude.....but not banned........
I didn't realise that Basket Case was a moderator...
Basket Case first promised that the old Forum.davidicke.com would be reinstalled as archived, frozen...

Now he's written that the new, new "social" forum will be placed at the same URL as the "old" Forum.davidicke.com!
Of course this could mean that the threads on the “old” Forum.davidicke.com are given new URLs, but that isn’t quite the same as putting the “old” forum back is it?

The old forum had a huge amount of information - some of it very good.
Even if it will return, which I doubt, the links to it on the internet will probably not work anymore...

Just saw a post from Basket Case saying it was nothing to do with him/her.... Though what made me want to respond was the language they were using and it reminded me of Sean X in one of his meltdowns..... "Bitter, hateful, spewing bile' maybe Sean X's mantra has affected certain people to the extent that they have a mental imprint from the guy.......

As you know there was nothing bitter or hateful about Real Truth, he was just doing his thing and I couldn't really argue with what he was saying and seeing how much abuse he was taking I thought I'd stick up for him.

I was Sun God by the way.....all my posts deleted too..... in less than an hour of joining.....

Nice little Stazi team Max has there.

A lot of people talk about free speech, but they don't believe it......

I like to make a point of testing the limits and exposing these people if I see hypocrisy and double standards.

No point having a forum if you're only allowed to say what they want to hear.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2020 08:16 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Coldrum

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 15:11 #25

MrAnderson wrote:

0 fucks given today

Sounds like you need a blue pill.
The little diamond shaped one with a 'V' on it.
Lots of fucks available then. :shemused:
Why ?

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 17:13 #26

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Truthspoon wrote:
Just saw a post from Basket Case saying it was nothing to do with him/her.... Though what made me want to respond was the language they were using and it reminded me of Sean X in one of his meltdowns..... "Bitter, hateful, spewing bile' maybe Sean X's mantra has affected certain people to the extent that they have a mental imprint from the guy.......
Why did Basket Case ask me to inform you?!?
He could have asked his buddy Ink!

Even Roastie gets some bad comments, with claims that she is really frustrated over not being a moderator (why would anybody besides control freaks like Ink and the Slimy Zhiba want to be?)!

Truthspoon wrote:
I was Sun God by the way.....all my posts deleted too..... in less than an hour of joining.....
It's really fucked up that they also immediately delete all posts.
Of course Davicke.com has deleted hundreds of thousands of posts, so rates much higher in censorship...

Truthspoon wrote:
Nice little Stazi team Max has there.
If the Crowhouse forum is controlled by the same gang that controls Davidicke.com, starting a thread on the Tides Foundation (that is connected to David Icke and the American elite) could get me banned: thecrowhouse.community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1067
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2020 17:13 by Firestarter.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 18:01 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Firestarter wrote
Even Roastie gets some bad comments, with claims that she is really frustrated over not being a moderator (why would anybody besides control freaks like Ink and the Slimy Zhiba want to be?)!

I said I'll be a moderator in jest a few months ago to wind up a masonic related knitter and general stirrer called "KJ35" on DIF who in my
opinion is "Not in this Bloody House" on this forum. :thumbup:

Edit. Of course I may be wrong because "Not in this Bloody House" introduced himself as an "old white bloke" on TruthZone,
but KJ35 on DIF refers to her husband sometimes. Could be gay I suppose.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64868-arrivals-introductions-welcomes-the-newbie-thread.html?start=760#351419
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2020 18:27 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Coldrum

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 19:15 #28

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Firestarter wrote

I said I'll be a moderator in jest a few months ago to wind up a masonic related knitter and general stirrer called "KJ35" on DIF who in my
opinion is "Not in this Bloody House" on this forum. :thumbup:

Edit. Of course I may be wrong because "Not in this Bloody House" introduced himself as an "old white bloke" on TruthZone,
but KJ35 on DIF refers to her husband sometimes. Could be gay I suppose.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64868-arrivals-introductions-welcomes-the-newbie-thread.html?start=760#351419

Probably another bloody Mason connected to the armed forces and Brigade 77.

There's always at least one.....first it was GMP, then exilium and now 'Not this Bloody Bloke' or whatever he is called.

I suppose once they get rumbled they get reassigned and we get a new, fat old bloke on his last legs and only able to serve Queen and her royal Paedophiles by drooling and pissing himself before a computer keyboard, keeping his eyes on us for the Freemasons, ready to dob us in any time for saying naughty words...
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2020 19:19 by Truthspoon.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 22:34 #29

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
uh oh

Roastie is now being psychologically evaluated

trip to the gulag in 3.....2.......1.........

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 22:36 #30

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
basically if you are free to criticize Christ but not the jews then the place with such rules is just a holding pen for the confused

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 22 Jul 2020 22:48 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

0 fucks given today

Sounds like you need a blue pill.
The little diamond shaped one with a 'V' on it.
Lots of fucks available then. :shemused:

the only time I will be doing drugs again is when I am too old to hold my piss in and will then pull a Grampo

Its like Rambo but for granddads

And instead of heading off to the Jungle I will just have to drive to the nearest ANTIFA controlled city

Which by the time I cant hold my piss in any more I am sure Grampo will have plenty of places to choose from

Of course Im only joking and this post is a LARP and not serious at all

:cool2:

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 12:55 #32

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
uh oh

Roastie is now being psychologically evaluated

trip to the gulag in 3.....2.......1.........

You mean "KJ35" on DIF? "Perfectstorm" now on the Crowhouse and possibly "Not in this Bloody House" on TZ

I seem to remember you Mr A had a rapport with KJ35? And dare I say all the Rocco socks on DIF.

Now I'm being discussed on Crowhouse!!

PerfectStorm ... very good name to stir things up! writes about me ............

"She had / has some exceptional views. Most of which I agree with

Then she gets paranoid and shoots herself and therefore others in the foot. She could have been (and I hope will be if she learns to trust a little) an excellent person in the war for truth and I've tried to reassure her she is valued on several threads.

But she's been hurt by something large and unknown and is lost to helping others until she faces her own demons in MY OPINION ONLY. My view and my view only and meant with love."

thecrowhouse.community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=974&start=90

Thanks for the free session KJ35!

Maybe I don't like you is because you publicly called me a NASTY BITCH on DIF, for no good reason

The comment was deleted and I didn't report it btw. I like to let those sort of malign comments stand to expose the member
for what they truly are.

"And I hope she learns to trust a little" ...... hmmm your mate Ink also says I have to trust people more.

I trust people I know in person, who are my friends and I have known for years, but people online? There are some
deceptive bastards around don't cha know?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2020 13:43 by Roastie.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 16:53 #33

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Now I'm being discussed on Crowhouse!!

PerfectStorm ... very good name to stir things up! writes about me ............
Yeah it could actually give you an even higher “reputation”!
What I find strange is that he/she/it referred to you as “Roastie” (that suggests reading (and joining?) this forum)...

But what could really hurt your rep, is that Ink’s buddy, Davidicke.com mod Basket Case defended you...
I think you might be correct in that Roastie offered to be a Mod....and I even seconded it. For some reason the people running the forum didn't want that.
I have to disagree though about her postings. Roastie has always brought good stuff in and is smart with an excellent memory. A valuable member.
She sticks up for herself firmly but fairly IMO.

Roastie wrote:
"And I hope she learns to trust a little" ...... hmmm your mate Ink also says I have to trust people more.

I trust people I know in person, who are my friends and I have known for years, but people online? There are some
deceptive bastards around don't cha know?
I've learned that it are mostly the evil bastards that say that you should be more "trusting".

But then again I like it better when some internet troll calls me names than tries to be my "friend"...
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2020 16:55 by Firestarter.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 16:56 #34

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Now the new and “improved” Forum.davidicke.com is online with sub forums...

It is a bit strange that this is at the same Forum.davidicke.com URL as the old, supposedly forever archived forum...

I guess, despite the promises of Basket Case, the old Forum.davidicke.com won’t return! Or at least it hasn’t yet after already being gone for some 4 months.

And naturally links to threads on the Social.davidicke.com don’t work anymore!
I don’t expect that the old Forum.davidicke.com threads will return, but even if it does, very likely the URLs will have changed, so that no link placed on the internet will work anymore...

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 17:38 #35

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
the new forum is back?? :)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 17:41 #36

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Gloria wrote:

Don't get too excited...... It's just the Icke Social Forum with the previous IRL......

None of the promises seem to have been fulfilled, namely that all the old threads were saved......

Basically all of the stuff on the forums was our work and the Ickes have managed to destroy it/delete it/get it hacked through lax security.

Well done dicks.
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2020 17:42 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 17:45 #37

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
I found it...we have no humour thread :larf:

it will be the same as before I think....the board will get flooded with new members that get banned after a while.....

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2020 17:54 by Gloria.

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 23 Jul 2020 20:27 #38

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

You mean "KJ35" on DIF? "Perfectstorm" now on the Crowhouse and possibly "Not in this Bloody House" on TZ

I seem to remember you Mr A had a rapport with KJ35? And dare I say all the Rocco socks on DIF.

There's no reason we can't be civil .... is there ?

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 08 Aug 2020 17:30 #39

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
I really don’t think that I gave any reason to, but I haven’t been banned from Thecrowhouse...
In a strange twist “Truthspoon” has made a couple of post there (replying to PerfectStorm) since he was banned under another name.

The Davidicke.com moderators have repeatedly promised that the “old” archived Forum.davidicke.com will return after it suddenly disappeared in March. Unfortunately it still appears missing (6 million posts).
I guess we shouldn't expect an attempt to explain why it was taken down either!

The last time I checked the “new” Forum.davidicke.com I found it unrecognisable.
That’s compared to the Social.davidicke.com that I always found similar to the old forum (even with many members returning under their old name).

I find it hard to explain what has changed so much in only a couple of months since the supposed hack in May. I haven’t been a member since February 2019 (when the old forum was frozen)...
The best explanation I can give is that the forum topics look too “normal”, almost like a censored version of Davidicke.com, without the controversial topics...

Just been banned over at Max Igan's 'The Crowhouse community' by Bean and Basket Case 08 Aug 2020 18:50 #40

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:

Don't get too excited...... It's just the Icke Social Forum with the previous IRL......

None of the promises seem to have been fulfilled, namely that all the old threads were saved......

Basically all of the stuff on the forums was our work and the Ickes have managed to destroy it/delete it/get it hacked through lax security.

Well done dicks.

All who's work, I saw none that you could call your own, not one iota.

Isn't your heart attack/stroke due? Why are you still alive?

Begone Masonic filth, hell is hungry for you.

And I have tried to save you but you have proved yourself a faithful demon and a faithless man.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 18:54 by Truthspoon.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare