Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Demonstrate the existence of one-world government

Demonstrate the existence of one-world government 17 Aug 2020 23:17 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Just to see if you can. In the briefest and most hard-hitting (not necessarily factual, but poignant) way you can. I won't be sending you a box of candy if you do it, but your reward is the confirmation that you can do it, in and of itself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Demonstrate the existence of one-world government 18 Aug 2020 07:44 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
Just to see if you can. In the briefest and most hard-hitting (not necessarily factual, but poignant) way you can. I won't be sending you a box of candy if you do it, but your reward is the confirmation that you can do it, in and of itself.

G'day Dork Lard.

How can evidence of something that doesn't exist be provided?

Verifiable evidence can be presented that there is an agenda to form a one world government, yet until such an agenda is achieved it is non-existent and therefore you cannot "Demonstrate the existence of one-world government". :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Demonstrate the existence of one-world government 18 Aug 2020 21:47 #3

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
The global cabal is already in control of our whole, every faction is in on it, goernments, religions, even the alternative guru's, here is a guy who explains how it is being done.

Thank you for that. Watched the whole first video. He seems aware of some of the truth out there, but still naive in certain aspects.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

G'day Dork Lard.

How can evidence of something that doesn't exist be provided?

Verifiable evidence can be presented that there is an agenda to form a one world government, yet until such an agenda is achieved it is non-existent and therefore you cannot "Demonstrate the existence of one-world government". :thumbup:

You can prove a plan is in place, before all of it is realized.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare