Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is an American Civil War inevitable?

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 16:13 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
So much violence now occurring in the USA, which largely goes unreported. Poverty too.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to know if some of these videos are real or staged, which imo
is done on purpose to confuse people, making them (including myself) to not trust any sources.

"Ruptly is live from Kenosha on Wednesday, August 26, after at least 1 person was shot dead and 2 got injured following a shooting during protest in the late hours of the previous night. The suspect is still at large."

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2020 16:15 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:19 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
So much violence now occurring in the USA, which largely goes unreported. Poverty too.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to know if some of these videos are real or staged, which imo
is done on purpose to confuse people, making them (including myself) to not trust any sources.

"Ruptly is live from Kenosha on Wednesday, August 26, after at least 1 person was shot dead and 2 got injured following a shooting during protest in the late hours of the previous night. The suspect is still at large."
\

I've read some odd things about it. One thing was that the armed militia kid was not from that area.

The cops also seemed to know of him and leave him alone as he walked past them armed.

Could be a provocateur I guess, but also a chance he's had enough of the BLM and wanted to do something.

Apparently he has been charged, if he is for real they will throw the book at him even though he was defending himself.. and if its a set up they'll throw the book at him to deter others.

One of the people he shot pulled a handgun on him, the other was beating him with a skateboard... i'll get the pics.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:21 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:22 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:24 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Sk8r boi got shot, the other guy will lose that arm, it's a mess.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:27 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
One of the BLM people shot, who ls white (or could be jewish), pulled a handgun on the kid carrying the rifle....apparently the media is not reporting the full story over there in some instances? and officials are calling it a "white supremacist shooting" .. .although the daily fail is showing that one of the people who attacked the rifle kid had a hand gun.

1365 = 1

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:30 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gunman, 17, is charged with first degree intentional homicide after shooting dead two BLM protesters in Kenosha as one victim is identified and video emerges of cops giving rifle-toting vigilantes water before the shooting

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested on Wednesday in his hometown of Antioch, Illinois and charged with first degree intentional homicide following the shooting death of two protesters

The complaint says the teenager 'fled the state of Wisconsin with the intent to avoid prosecution'

Rittenhouse was assigned a public defender in Illinois for a hearing on Friday upon his extradition to Wisconsin, where anyone 17 or older is recognized as an adult in the criminal justice system

Dramatic video captured the moment one victim was shot in the head and another was shot in the chest shortly before midnight on Tuesday. A third man was shot in the arm but he survived

The arrest of the teen came hours after video emerged of him walking up to police with his hands in the air and his rifle slung across his body after the shooting

He was apparently allowed to walk on despite members of the crowd yelling for him to be arrested because he had shot people, according to witness accounts and video footage

Footage from earlier in the night appeared to show the teen guarding a local car shop with a group of armed militia members

Another video showed police thanking an armed group, of which the teenager appeared to be part of, and offering them water

Much of Rittenhouse's Facebook is devoted to praising law enforcement, with references to Blue Lives Matter

News of his arrest came as President Trump said Wisconsin officials had accepted federal law enforcement support following several days of unrest across the city in the wake of Jacob Blake's shooting

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8667265/Gunman-17-charged-Kenosha-fatal-shootings.html

Anthony Huber has been identified as one of the men who was shot dead during the protests on Tuesday night

:ponda:

1365 = 1

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:38 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And to answer the question Roast, my opinion is the ruling class do want civil war, and to wipe out conservatives, ie what the ruling class call "whiteness"

Will they get the result they want though? Dont know. For the elite to get their way, Military and Law enforcement would have to be on board fighting the patriots also, because I think if push came to shove well armed patriots would mop the floor if they were only fighting the antifa and BLM groups.

1365 = 1

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 26 Aug 2020 23:56 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 01:03 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
all ready in a civil war

the Dems have now taken the line that unless Biden is voted in , rioting will get worse

Thats a declaration of war

It will spill into Canada as well in November ( election time )

word on the ground here is Canucks are not handing in any weapons as demanded by the State recently

heard from a friend that theres a huge increase in non registered firearm sales

because the CanaFeds shut down all PAL applications ( gun license ) due to the Rona

convenient ey

peeps all ready know the narrative is stacked against them

whitey is the target over here

its an honor to have spoken up online , but words are running short of meaning now

i genuinely hope this kid in the US has the charges dropped or wins his freedom in court

i dont trust the jewdicial system tho , not anymore

he clearly acted in self defense , anyone can see that

except the hook noses , who have all ready spoken about how they view white north americans

It aint a secret anymore is it
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 02:04 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2020 02:18 by I AM ALL I AM.

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 02:24 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Bollocks

In fact I just saw a great lady who issued herself a Bollocks cirtificate

You should write one up for yourself I AM

Last Edit: 27 Aug 2020 02:31 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 03:32 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Bollocks

In fact I just saw a great lady who issued herself a Bollocks cirtificate

You should write one up for yourself I AM

G'day MrAnderson.

Maybe you would prefer some quotes from the Dune series by Frank Herbert ... :ponda:

If you put away those who report accurately, you'll keep only those who know what you want to hear. I can think of nothing more poisonous than to rot in the stink of your own reflections.
- Lady Jessica Atreides

How tempting it is to raise high walls and keep out change. Rot here in our own self-satisfied comfort. Enclosures of any kind are a fertile breeding ground for hatred of outsiders. That produces a bitter harvest.
- Reverend Mother Superior Darwi Odrade

I warn you that ignorance thrives on hysteria...The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.
- Moneo Ibn Fuad al-Lichna Atreides, Majordomo to the God Emperor

When your opponent fears you, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake.
- Duncan Idaho

How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is telling him.
- From "Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. When you believe something is right or wrong, true or false, you believe the assumptions in the words which express the arguments. Such assumptions are often full of holes, but remain most precious to the convinced.
-The Open-Ended Proof
from The Panoplia Prophetica

Atrocity is recognized as such by victim and perpetrator alike, by all who learn about it at whatever remove. Atrocity has no excuses, no mitigating argument. Atrocity never balances or rectifies the past. Atrocity merely arms the future for more atrocity. It is self-perpetuating upon itself — a barbarous form of incest. Whoever commits atrocity also commits those future atrocities thus bred.
- The Apocrypha of Muad'Dib

The convoluted wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. You have done violence to him, consumed his energy. Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy."
- Addenda to Orders in Council, The Emperor Paul Muad'Dib

Since every individual is accountable ultimately to the self, the formation of that self demands our utmost care and attention.

The child who refuses to travel in the father's harness, this is the symbol of man's most unique capability. "I do not have to be what my father was. I do not have to obey my father's rules or even believe everything he believed. It is my strength as a human that I can make my own choices of what to believe and what not to believe, of what to be and what not to be."
- Leto Atreides II, Harq al-Ada Biography

Beware of the truth...Although much sought after, truth can be dangerous to the seeker. Myths and reassuring lies are much easier to find and believe. If you find a truth, even a temporary one, it can demand that you make painful changes.
- Leto Atreides II

The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you.
- Leto Atreides II

I teach a lesson in responsibility...Membership in a conspiracy, as in an army, frees people from the sense of personal responsibility.
- Leto Atreides II

One of the most dangerous things in the universe is an ignorant people with real grievances. That is nowhere near as dangerous, however, as an informed and intelligent society with grievances. The damage that vengeful intelligence can wreak, you cannot even imagine.
- Basher Miles Teg

Moral decisions are always easy to recognize. They are where you abandon self-interest.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 05:57 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
BLM/Antifa will foolishly keep poking the bear....

and will be stunned by the response
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2020 05:58 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, MrAnderson, Fluke

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 06:21 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 07:38 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?

This was the guy who got shot in the head. Sk8r boi was also chosen.
Reports of molotov cocktails, kicks to the head, skateboard to the head, a firearm all point to deadly force and thus self defense.
One armed bandit (alive) Grosskreutz was also a convicted felon. What sort of name is Grosskreutz? Maybe German, maybe chosen.
Full House?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 27 Aug 2020 07:45 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 09:32 #17

• Flare
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

^ Typical liberal “b-b-but we’re all equaaaal” cuntery.

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 10:16 #18

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

^ Typical liberal “b-b-but we’re all equaaaal” cuntery.

G'day Flare.

Joining in for some quotes of the Dune series by Frank Herbert. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Some people never observe anything. Life just happens to them. They get by on little more that a kind of dumb persistence, and they resort with anger and resentment anything that might lift them out of that false serenity.
- Reverend Mother Superior Alma Mavis Taraza

All of us try to evolve, but if something blocks us, we can transfer our potential into pain - seeking it or giving it. Adolescents are particularly vulnerable.
- Moneo Ibn Fuad Al-Lichna Atreides, majordomo to the God Emperor

All words are plastic. Word images begin to distort in the instant of utterance. Ideas embedded in a language require that particular language for expression. This is the very essence of the meaning within the word exotic. See how it begins to distort? Translation squirms in the presence of the exotic...Dangers lurk in all systems. Systems incorporate to the unexamined beliefs of their creators. Adopt a system, accept its beliefs, and you help strengthen the resistance to change.
- The Stolen Journals

In my estimation, more misery has been created by reformers than by any other force in human history. Show me someone who says, "Something must be done!" and I will show you a head full of vicious intentions that have no other outlet. What we must strive for always is to find the natural flow and go with it.
- Reverend Mother Taraza, Conversational Record, BG File GSXXMAT9

Oh, the perils of leadership in a species so anxious to be told what to do. How little they knew of what they created by their demands. Leaders made mistakes. And those mistakes, amplified by the numbers who followed without questioning, moved inevitably toward great disasters.

Motivating people, forcing them to your will, gives you a cynical attitude towards humanity. It degrades everything it touches.
- Lady Jessica Atreides

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 10:47 #19

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
most American people think they are ahead - but many do not even know where Europe is :conf: beside of which countries belong to it :cool: :think:

though...not all Americans are stupid :P

"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2020 10:54 by Gloria.

Is an American Civil War inevitable? 27 Aug 2020 11:07 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:

This was the guy who got shot in the head. Sk8r boi was also chosen.
Reports of molotov cocktails, kicks to the head, skateboard to the head, a firearm all point to deadly force and thus self defense.
One armed bandit (alive) Grosskreutz was also a convicted felon. What sort of name is Grosskreutz? Maybe German, maybe chosen.
Full House?

Was sk8r boi the one I posted above that the daily fail pic'd , Huber? ... he def looks chosen.

Gross kreutz means big/great cross though, I dont think that would be a heeb name :hahano: ... but you never know the maternal lineage.

As meatloaf said.

I would not be suprised that a good number of the "white" BLM "protestors" are the scooby doo meme when you pull the bag off. Especially the ring leaders / rabble rousers.

But it also wouldnt suprise me that not all of them are.

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare