Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: America: The Defeated.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 00:47 #1

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
I was watching on 60 Minutes last night that Taiwan is far ahead of us in technology when it comes to making computer chips. Their computer chips are 30% better than anything we can produce. We just don't have the technology. And why should the U.S. invest in the American people. In Taiwan they are mostly Chinese. They have an ethnic reason to achieve. But here in the U.S. all we have is multiethnic garbage. With that getting worse every day. Most recently by importing tens of thousands of worthless sand niggers.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 07:53 #2

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 11:59 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.

The real power is not with the West or East, but with the jews.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 15:09 #4

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
Jews will always go where the money is and at the moment the reserve currency is in the west. To get into the Chinese economic system the Jews will have to take over the CCP and I can’t see that happening.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 17:17 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Dr. Who wrote:
Jews will always go where the money is and at the moment the reserve currency is in the west. To get into the Chinese economic system the Jews will have to take over the CCP and I can’t see that happening.

The jews don't go where the money is... the jews ARE the money.


And China has long time been bought and paid for by the jews.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 18:52 #6

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
If the Jews controlled countries like China, Russia and Iran a US led NATO wouldn’t now be sniffing around their doorsteps and their economies would be near basket cases, just like the western ones. It’s because these countries abandoned the dollar that even with the worst sanctions they’re able to hold their own and China still has a healthy GDP.

As the US empire declines, its forced to invade others or use sanctions and trade wars to survive. When the dollar finally collapses, the Jews will collapse with it and be very sure that the Chinese or Russians won’t let them anywhere near their economies and already know what would happen if they did.

Would you like to explain why you think the Chinese communist party has been taken over by the Jews? :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 31 Aug 2021 22:43 #7

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.


I agree. But something like that needs to be told to more people. I happen to know a forum with a FAR larger membership. But if I posted exactly the same thing there, they would just ban me for being cultsmasher. And probably delete my thread. But not being cultsmasher, you could probably get away with it. And I could join in. That would be fun.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 01 Sep 2021 08:10 #8

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.


I agree. But something like that needs to be told to more people. I happen to know a forum with a FAR larger membership. But if I posted exactly the same thing there, they would just ban me for being cultsmasher. And probably delete my thread. But not being cultsmasher, you could probably get away with it. And I could join in. That would be fun.

I can “get away with it” because I have the knowledge to state my thoughts, argue them in a debate and know the boundaries of civil discourse. Despite your various aliases you will always get banned wherever you go because your world view is so warped. That won’t change. No, thank you. :)
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2021 08:12 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 01 Sep 2021 23:24 #9

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.


I agree. But something like that needs to be told to more people. I happen to know a forum with a FAR larger membership. But if I posted exactly the same thing there, they would just ban me for being cultsmasher. And probably delete my thread. But not being cultsmasher, you could probably get away with it. And I could join in. That would be fun.

I can “get away with it” because I have the knowledge to state my thoughts, argue them in a debate and know the boundaries of civil discourse. Despite your various aliases you will always get banned wherever you go because your world view is so warped. That won’t change. No, thank you. :)

Does telling lies about me make you feel superior? I have many threads around here. You apparently won't read them because they aren't polite enough for you. That's pretty stupid. For a couple examples, how can you be polite about how bad it is to suck baby dick or murder White children.. And if you try to be, you are just making the topics seem unimportant. Which I guess suits baby dick suckers and White child murders like you. Even if it is only by proxy. (I would hope) Also, the reason I keep getting banned elsewhere is that I said as much as cultsmasher. And challenged anybody to refute what I said. Nobody could, so they banned me. If I go back and say anything remotely pro-White, they just assume I'm cultsmasher and ban me again. It isn't because I'm warped. It's because I'm right. And that is why you won't refute anything I've said in my other threads. So admit it. You suck. Prove me wrong. Start refuting anything in any of my threads. Otherwise, stop replying to me. I don't like saying things to those who suck. And not only suck, but are apparently proud of it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 02 Sep 2021 09:41 #10

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.


I agree. But something like that needs to be told to more people. I happen to know a forum with a FAR larger membership. But if I posted exactly the same thing there, they would just ban me for being cultsmasher. And probably delete my thread. But not being cultsmasher, you could probably get away with it. And I could join in. That would be fun.

I can “get away with it” because I have the knowledge to state my thoughts, argue them in a debate and know the boundaries of civil discourse. Despite your various aliases you will always get banned wherever you go because your world view is so warped. That won’t change. No, thank you. :)

Does telling lies about me make you feel superior? I have many threads around here. You apparently won't read them because they aren't polite enough for you. That's pretty stupid. For a couple examples, how can you be polite about how bad it is to suck baby dick or murder White children.. And if you try to be, you are just making the topics seem unimportant. Which I guess suits baby dick suckers and White child murders like you. Even if it is only by proxy. (I would hope) Also, the reason I keep getting banned elsewhere is that I said as much as cultsmasher. And challenged anybody to refute what I said. Nobody could, so they banned me. If I go back and say anything remotely pro-White, they just assume I'm cultsmasher and ban me again. It isn't because I'm warped. It's because I'm right. And that is why you won't refute anything I've said in my other threads. So admit it. You suck. Prove me wrong. Start refuting anything in any of my threads. Otherwise, stop replying to me. I don't like saying things to those who suck. And not only suck, but are apparently proud of it.

Perhaps you mistake sarcasm for lies? I read, or should I say skimmed through a few pages of a couple of your other threads, but that’s as far as I got. I think no one across the whole of the Internet would put themselves through the agony of reading page after page of badly written third-party googled crap. Condense them down to five pages, tell readers it’s your opinion, explain what you’re saying and it will probably all begin to make more sense.

Yes, you challenged people to refute anything you’ve said and I already did on your ‘The Truth: Forbidden’ thread.

Also, the reason I keep getting banned elsewhere is that I said as much as cultsmasher.” What?! You are Cultsmasher or does your persona change with your various aliases? :larf:

Psst. You began replying to me on this thread, not me to you and challenging anyone on other threads to reply. :)
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 09:46 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 02 Sep 2021 11:01 #11

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
A Lesson Learned

I proved you wrong Cultsmasher. I destroyed your Internet arrogance and deflated your ego by actually proving you wrong by your using an anonymous meme made on a generator which you presented as a fact.

What you consider ‘superiority’ is just a skill in which we can tell that an article is going to be crap by the end of the first paragraph. What you’ve tried to do is pass yourself off as an academic and researcher by writing an endless wall of words and assuming it impresses those who come across it and makes you appear knowledgable. It doesn’t and you are not.

You are one of those rare breeds on the fringes of lunacy (sorry, but usually American), who have convinced themselves shape shifting lizards rule the earth, or trump was sent by God because you read it on facebook or twitter (or saw it on a meme on the Internet). Your world view is in fact as warped as the third-party opinions you rely on.

If I believe dogs can fly and create a flying dog meme and put it on the Internet, it’s still not a fact. Which is why many of your views aren't sourced and come from anonymous opinions. It is not for your readers to prove you wrong, it’s for you to prove you’re right.

Start with a premise and then use facts to produce a conclusion, not assume a conclusion first and then try to find opinions which you present as facts. This will save you the embarrasement of being proved wrong.

It’s way over your head this, isn’t it. :)
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 11:04 by Dr. Who.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 02 Sep 2021 23:38 #12

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
America, the original failed experiment in equality and multiculturalism. Centuries later the European Union also tried it and that too has ended in failure. It’s not about colour, it’s about culture. Cultures don’t easily mix and why countries have borders. Remove those borders and the cohesion that culture enables will collaspe.

The US was once the main producer of the world, but only because it didn’t allow others to compete against it. As soon as it did and cheered on countries like Russia and China that finally embraced capitalism meant it opened itself to competition and the trade wars and sanctions that followed is a way of trying to slow down its competitors economies. The future is not in the west, it’s now in the East.


I agree. But something like that needs to be told to more people. I happen to know a forum with a FAR larger membership. But if I posted exactly the same thing there, they would just ban me for being cultsmasher. And probably delete my thread. But not being cultsmasher, you could probably get away with it. And I could join in. That would be fun.

I can “get away with it” because I have the knowledge to state my thoughts, argue them in a debate and know the boundaries of civil discourse. Despite your various aliases you will always get banned wherever you go because your world view is so warped. That won’t change. No, thank you. :)

Does telling lies about me make you feel superior? I have many threads around here. You apparently won't read them because they aren't polite enough for you. That's pretty stupid. For a couple examples, how can you be polite about how bad it is to suck baby dick or murder White children.. And if you try to be, you are just making the topics seem unimportant. Which I guess suits baby dick suckers and White child murders like you. Even if it is only by proxy. (I would hope) Also, the reason I keep getting banned elsewhere is that I said as much as cultsmasher. And challenged anybody to refute what I said. Nobody could, so they banned me. If I go back and say anything remotely pro-White, they just assume I'm cultsmasher and ban me again. It isn't because I'm warped. It's because I'm right. And that is why you won't refute anything I've said in my other threads. So admit it. You suck. Prove me wrong. Start refuting anything in any of my threads. Otherwise, stop replying to me. I don't like saying things to those who suck. And not only suck, but are apparently proud of it.

Perhaps you mistake sarcasm for lies? I read, or should I say skimmed through a few pages of a couple of your other threads, but that’s as far as I got. I think no one across the whole of the Internet would put themselves through the agony of reading page after page of badly written third-party googled crap. Condense them down to five pages, tell readers it’s your opinion, explain what you’re saying and it will probably all begin to make more sense.

Yes, you challenged people to refute anything you’ve said and I already did on your ‘The Truth: Forbidden’ thread.

Also, the reason I keep getting banned elsewhere is that I said as much as cultsmasher.” What?! You are Cultsmasher or does your persona change with your various aliases? :larf:

Psst. You began replying to me on this thread, not me to you and challenging anyone on other threads to reply. :)

Only in your delusional mind did you refute anything.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 02 Sep 2021 23:39 #13

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
A Lesson Learned

I proved you wrong Cultsmasher. I destroyed your Internet arrogance and deflated your ego by actually proving you wrong by your using an anonymous meme made on a generator which you presented as a fact.

What you consider ‘superiority’ is just a skill in which we can tell that an article is going to be crap by the end of the first paragraph. What you’ve tried to do is pass yourself off as an academic and researcher by writing an endless wall of words and assuming it impresses those who come across it and makes you appear knowledgable. It doesn’t and you are not.

You are one of those rare breeds on the fringes of lunacy (sorry, but usually American), who have convinced themselves shape shifting lizards rule the earth, or trump was sent by God because you read it on facebook or twitter (or saw it on a meme on the Internet). Your world view is in fact as warped as the third-party opinions you rely on.

If I believe dogs can fly and create a flying dog meme and put it on the Internet, it’s still not a fact. Which is why many of your views aren't sourced and come from anonymous opinions. It is not for your readers to prove you wrong, it’s for you to prove you’re right.

Start with a premise and then use facts to produce a conclusion, not assume a conclusion first and then try to find opinions which you present as facts. This will save you the embarrasement of being proved wrong.

It’s way over your head this, isn’t it. :)

You suck.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 03 Sep 2021 08:13 #14

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
You challenged me to prove any of your so-called ‘facts’ wrong, so I did. You were unable to source a quote and ended up admitting you ‘think’ it was true or ‘believe’ it was a fact. It’s called being wrong. Still convinced what was anonymously produced on a meme generator is your delusion, not mine. :)

Last night I spent 10 minutes writing a quick thread off the top of my head: The Human Condition > Why We Need Christianity. Now it’s your turn to prove me wrong?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 04 Sep 2021 21:42 #15

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6101
  • Likes received: 1015
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
A Lesson Learned

I proved you wrong Cultsmasher. I destroyed your Internet arrogance and deflated your ego by actually proving you wrong by your using an anonymous meme made on a generator which you presented as a fact.

What you consider ‘superiority’ is just a skill in which we can tell that an article is going to be crap by the end of the first paragraph. What you’ve tried to do is pass yourself off as an academic and researcher by writing an endless wall of words and assuming it impresses those who come across it and makes you appear knowledgable. It doesn’t and you are not.

You are one of those rare breeds on the fringes of lunacy (sorry, but usually American), who have convinced themselves shape shifting lizards rule the earth, or trump was sent by God because you read it on facebook or twitter (or saw it on a meme on the Internet). Your world view is in fact as warped as the third-party opinions you rely on.

If I believe dogs can fly and create a flying dog meme and put it on the Internet, it’s still not a fact. Which is why many of your views aren't sourced and come from anonymous opinions. It is not for your readers to prove you wrong, it’s for you to prove you’re right.

Start with a premise and then use facts to produce a conclusion, not assume a conclusion first and then try to find opinions which you present as facts. This will save you the embarrasement of being proved wrong.

It’s way over your head this, isn’t it. :)

You suck.
That is what you say to the long suffering mirror each and everyday, brokewind aka troll. Walter Mitty up a web site of your every own? Seeing how you brag & crow each day. That avatar, did he not impale babies/kids/women/men in the rectum on behest of the Vatican? Vlad is your alter ego? And his name translated means what? K.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 05 Sep 2021 21:27 #16

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Dr. Who wrote:
You challenged me to prove any of your so-called ‘facts’ wrong, so I did. You were unable to source a quote and ended up admitting you ‘think’ it was true or ‘believe’ it was a fact. It’s called being wrong. Still convinced what was anonymously produced on a meme generator is your delusion, not mine. :)

Last night I spent 10 minutes writing a quick thread off the top of my head: The Human Condition > Why We Need Christianity. Now it’s your turn to prove me wrong?

I'm not interested in your LIES. Go haunt somebody elses thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 05 Sep 2021 21:33 #17

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
wiikkidd wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
A Lesson Learned

I proved you wrong Cultsmasher. I destroyed your Internet arrogance and deflated your ego by actually proving you wrong by your using an anonymous meme made on a generator which you presented as a fact.

What you consider ‘superiority’ is just a skill in which we can tell that an article is going to be crap by the end of the first paragraph. What you’ve tried to do is pass yourself off as an academic and researcher by writing an endless wall of words and assuming it impresses those who come across it and makes you appear knowledgable. It doesn’t and you are not.

You are one of those rare breeds on the fringes of lunacy (sorry, but usually American), who have convinced themselves shape shifting lizards rule the earth, or trump was sent by God because you read it on facebook or twitter (or saw it on a meme on the Internet). Your world view is in fact as warped as the third-party opinions you rely on.

If I believe dogs can fly and create a flying dog meme and put it on the Internet, it’s still not a fact. Which is why many of your views aren't sourced and come from anonymous opinions. It is not for your readers to prove you wrong, it’s for you to prove you’re right.

Start with a premise and then use facts to produce a conclusion, not assume a conclusion first and then try to find opinions which you present as facts. This will save you the embarrasement of being proved wrong.

It’s way over your head this, isn’t it. :)

You suck.
That is what you say to the long suffering mirror each and everyday, brokewind aka troll. Walter Mitty up a web site of your every own? Seeing how you brag & crow each day. That avatar, did he not impale babies/kids/women/men in the rectum on behest of the Vatican? Vlad is your alter ego? And his name translated means what? K.

You suck even worse than Dr. Who. Congratulations. That mustn't be easy to do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 06 Sep 2021 00:25 #18

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6101
  • Likes received: 1015
breakfree wrote:
I was watching on 60 Minutes last night that Taiwan is far ahead of us in technology when it comes to making computer chips. Their computer chips are 30% better than anything we can produce. We just don't have the technology. And why should the U.S. invest in the American people. In Taiwan they are mostly Chinese. They have an ethnic reason to achieve. But here in the U.S. all we have is multiethnic garbage. With that getting worse every day. Most recently by importing tens of thousands of worthless sand niggers.
White are ya? So, white Trash aka brokewind aka Kosher Troll, what do you think? You think or see at all that the Great Re-Set will wipe out EVERYTHING called private wealth & property? So the present illusion of superior schooling/high tech being else where matter? The white nations & their populations will be soon culled by the millions............100's of millions by next spring. And here you are trolling gibber & posting garbage.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 06 Sep 2021 10:23 #19

  • Dr. Who
  • Dr. Who's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes received: 6
No one is trolling your thread Cultsmasher, you specifically asked people to come here and prove you wrong and having been proved wrong are now complaining about it. A sore loser. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 07 Sep 2021 22:47 #20

  • breakfree
  • breakfree's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 186
  • Likes received: 10
Wiikiibrat is an idiot. You are a liar and an idiot. How about the both of you stop posting in my threads. If only this place had an ignore function.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Sacking of Defeated Germany7.52Saturday, 29 July 2017
ANOTHER Angela Merkel U-turn: Refugees must ALL leave Germany once ISIS is defeated7.12Saturday, 06 February 2016
PM Tony Abbot labelled a jerk-off by Gerald Celente as Australia's longest war comes to an end after being DEFEATED!7.05Sunday, 03 November 2013
You Want to Make America Great Again? Start by Making America Free Again6.95Tuesday, 23 October 2018
America 1956 vs. America 20166.5Tuesday, 12 April 2016
Americans own America...4.78Thursday, 12 September 2013
More shootings in America4.78Sunday, 22 September 2013
AMERICA IS A CHANGING COUNTRY4.73Sunday, 30 August 2020
Losing America to Radicalism4.73Wednesday, 20 February 2019
What You're Not Supposed to Know About America's Founding4.73Monday, 17 September 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.