Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: America: The Defeated.

America: The Defeated. 07 Sep 2021 23:17 #21

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Brokewind! Your avatar is a sodomite mass (another CATHOLIC clue! murder/Vatican tool. Where is your real time photo of you? Do they pay you in shekels or VISA? I mean using those race baiting slurs is so, so obvious what you are. Heading to IS RA EL soon? Or are you just cannon fodder to be left behind for the U.N. troops to dispose of.?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 08 Sep 2021 07:45 #22

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Wiikiibrat is an idiot. You are a liar and an idiot. How about the both of you stop posting in my threads. If only this place had an ignore function.

If it had an ignore function you wouldn’t use it. After inviting people to post on your threads are you now saying you didn’t mean that? Or you only want people to post if they agree with you?

Getting banned and repeatedly thrown off forums makes you the idiot, or is that something that hasn’t crossed your mind yet?

Come on, let’s agree on something. Tell me about that time you challenged a Dr. Who to prove you wrong and he did. Wasn’t that funny? Remember how you wriggled about trying to change the subject and had to finally admit you weren’t right 100% of the time?

And your ‘book’, the one containing page after page of never ending googled quotes without sources that turned into images so search engines couldn’t find it and you didn’t even know; wasn’t that funny as well?

You should have a slogan. How about: Cultsmasher, for amusement purposes only. :larf:

America: The Defeated. 08 Sep 2021 21:57 #23

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Wiikiibrat is an idiot. You are a liar and an idiot. How about the both of you stop posting in my threads. If only this place had an ignore function.

If it had an ignore function you wouldn’t use it. After inviting people to post on your threads are you now saying you didn’t mean that? Or you only want people to post if they agree with you?

Getting banned and repeatedly thrown off forums makes you the idiot, or is that something that hasn’t crossed your mind yet?

Come on, let’s agree on something. Tell me about that time you challenged a Dr. Who to prove you wrong and he did. Wasn’t that funny? Remember how you wriggled about trying to change the subject and had to finally admit you weren’t right 100% of the time?

And your ‘book’, the one containing page after page of never ending googled quotes without sources that turned into images so search engines couldn’t find it and you didn’t even know; wasn’t that funny as well?

You should have a slogan. How about: Cultsmasher, for amusement purposes only. :larf:

Does it make you proud to be a lying piece of shit? Care to take another stab at trying to tell me what it is I said that you think is untrue? Or will you just give me an other lame excuse. If that is your plan, don't reply to this. And stop replying to any of my other threads.

America: The Defeated. 08 Sep 2021 22:20 #24

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Vatican/ZIONIST tool^^^.

America: The Defeated. 09 Sep 2021 07:22 #25

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Does it make you proud to be a lying piece of shit? Care to take another stab at trying to tell me what it is I said that you think is untrue? Or will you just give me an other lame excuse. If that is your plan, don't reply to this. And stop replying to any of my other threads.

No thanks. Don’t want to carry on proving you wrong, once was enough to prove a point.

America: The Defeated. 09 Sep 2021 21:53 #26

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Vatican/ZIONIST tool^^^.

You deserve to fuck off more than Dr. Who. And that isn't easy to do. Stop replying to my threads. The only people who could call me a zionist are actually zionists themselves.

America: The Defeated. 09 Sep 2021 21:56 #27

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

No thanks. Don’t want to carry on proving you wrong, once was enough to prove a point.

Do the letters F O hold any significance for you? I asked you to put up or go away. You did neither. Just like a troll.

America: The Defeated. 09 Sep 2021 21:59 #28

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
You? You hide behind a VILLIAN avatar. Sodomite. Yeah, that is edgy & rad, yo'.

America: The Defeated. 09 Sep 2021 22:14 #29

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Do the letters F O hold any significance for you? I asked you to put up or go away. You did neither. Just like a troll.

Oh come on Cultsmasher. Oi Veh, we’re an audience for your rants. If it wasn’t for us you’d be ranting into thin air and believing you carried the world’s truth on your shoulders.

Dr Who. The keeper of foreskins and destroyer of Cultsmashers truth. :larf:

America: The Defeated. 10 Sep 2021 22:03 #30

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:

Go fuck yourself jerkoff. How often do I have to tell you to stop replying to my threads. But I know. You're not normal. Or moral. Because a person who was either of those things would know when they aren't wanted and leave.

America: The Defeated. 10 Sep 2021 22:09 #31

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Oh come on Cultsmasher. Oi Veh, we’re an audience for your rants. If it wasn’t for us you’d be ranting into thin air and believing you carried the world’s truth on your shoulders.

I didn't come here to seek an audience. Neither have I done so at any other forum. I seek debate. But I don't get that from you. All I get from you is lies. So stop replying to me. Understand? Stop it. Do it no more. Cease and desist..

America: The Defeated. 11 Sep 2021 00:53 #32

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
breakfree wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Go fuck yourself jerkoff. How often do I have to tell you to stop replying to my threads. But I know. You're not normal. Or moral. Because a person who was either of those things would know when they aren't wanted and leave.
Say's a racist whose avatar depicts a mass murderer/degenerate sodomite HIRED & 'blessed' by the Vatican. How much of a turd huffer are you brokewind?

America: The Defeated. 11 Sep 2021 07:57 #33

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

I didn't come here to seek an audience. Neither have I done so at any other forum. I seek debate. But I don't get that from you. All I get from you is lies. So stop replying to me. Understand? Stop it. Do it no more. Cease and desist..

Of course you seek an audience, an audience of agreement. If you don’t get it you throw a tantrum. I tried to debate with you by proving you wrong and it’s upset you. :)

Sorry, will post until I get bored with you, free speech and all that. Try not replying to my posts and that will probably speed things up a bit?

America: The Defeated. 11 Sep 2021 21:27 #34

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:

Of course you seek an audience, an audience of agreement. If you don’t get it you throw a tantrum. I tried to debate with you by proving you wrong and it’s upset you. :)

Sorry, will post until I get bored with you, free speech and all that. Try not replying to my posts and that will probably speed things up a bit?

Don't tell me what I do or don't do. It is only your opinion. Which I have no regard for. Next, you didn't prove me wrong about that Sharon quote. I just couldn't provide the level of proof you require. That doesn't make it untrue.

America: The Defeated. 11 Sep 2021 23:00 #35

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
You don’t get agreement you get annoyed. It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at your arguing, language and tantrums.
I asked you to prove Sharon made a statement. That’s the level of prove required and you couldn’t do it, and eventually admitted it was your belief that he said it.

Yes, that doesn’t make it untrue, but it does mean you couldn’t prove it was true and that was what was required.

You can’t prove something, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true? What level of truth is that, you numpty? :iitm:

You lost your claim that everything you say is the truth. I smashed your claims. :larf:

America: The Defeated. 12 Sep 2021 22:21 #36

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
You don’t get agreement you get annoyed. It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at your arguing, language and tantrums.
I asked you to prove Sharon made a statement. That’s the level of prove required and you couldn’t do it, and eventually admitted it was your belief that he said it.

Yes, that doesn’t make it untrue, but it does mean you couldn’t prove it was true and that was what was required.

You can’t prove something, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true? What level of truth is that, you numpty? :iitm:

You lost your claim that everything you say is the truth. I smashed your claims. :larf:

Do you get paid to haunt this forum with your BS? Or do you do it as a public disservice. That meme by Sharon wasn't something I said. It was just a meme I posted. So labeling it as something I said that you disproved is untrue. That makes you a liar. Does it make you comfortable being a liar? But what I did say here was that it was probably true that he said it. Because what he is supposed to have said is without a doubt true. You don't have to make up some fake meme to prove the point. That point has already been proved, in spades.

One of the example I gave you was when israel tried to sink the USS Liberty. But maybe it would have mattered to a limey bastard like you if they tried to sink one of your ships. Our navy wouldn't help them because it was israel attacking them. You can't get a better example of control over the U.S. So on those grounds, you can't say the meme is untrue. Even "if" he didn't say it, it is still true. The jewish people do indeed control America. And I for one know it. Need another example of that? Look at all the people who have been suckered into believing that the holocaust happened.

America: The Defeated. 13 Sep 2021 07:41 #37

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

Do you get paid to haunt this forum with your BS? Or do you do it as a public disservice. That meme by Sharon wasn't something I said. It was just a meme I posted. So labeling it as something I said that you disproved is untrue. That makes you a liar. Does it make you comfortable being a liar? But what I did say here was that it was probably true that he said it. Because what he is supposed to have said is without a doubt true. You don't have to make up some fake meme to prove the point. That point has already been proved, in spades.

One of the example I gave you was when israel tried to sink the USS Liberty. But maybe it would have mattered to a limey bastard like you if they tried to sink one of your ships. Our navy wouldn't help them because it was israel attacking them. You can't get a better example of control over the U.S. So on those grounds, you can't say the meme is untrue. Even "if" he didn't say it, it is still true. The jewish people do indeed control America. And I for one know it. Need another example of that? Look at all the people who have been suckered into believing that the holocaust happened.

I’m getting a bit bored with you now so I’ll just summarize.

You dared anyone to prove anything you’d written wrong. As you have a single agenda obssession that wasn’t difficult to do and applies to anyone following a cult like belief.

You’ve tried to repeatedly wriggle around and are still at it now. From, it doesn’t matter if Sharon said it, it’s true anyway to trying to disassociate yourself from content which you stated as the truth. You’re not even very good at doing that. The USS Liberty has nothing to do with the meme by Sharon.

A ‘normal’ person would have simply admitted they got something wrong and moved on, you’re unable to do that. You’re a mentally disturbed man Cultsmasher and the reason why you keep getting thrown off forums and no one reads your gibberish.

I don’t think many people dispute that Jews run the banks and western economies, however that doesn’t mean they’re responsible for everything that has gone wrong in your life. If you feel so strongly about it, go and live in Iran, or North Korea and let us all know how you get on.

You’re an idiot Cultsmasher (and all your aliases). I don’t say that as an insult, you are just incredibly stupid. I’ve been only one of very few left on forums who even bothers replying to you. :yerright:

America: The Defeated. 13 Sep 2021 22:09 #38

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

You dared anyone to prove anything you’d written wrong. As you have a single agenda obssession that wasn’t difficult to do and applies to anyone following a cult like belief.

You’ve tried to repeatedly wriggle around and are still at it now. From, it doesn’t matter if Sharon said it, it’s true anyway to trying to disassociate yourself from content which you stated as the truth. You’re not even very good at doing that. The USS Liberty has nothing to do with the meme by Sharon.

A ‘normal’ person would have simply admitted they got something wrong and moved on, you’re unable to do that. You’re a mentally disturbed man Cultsmasher and the reason why you keep getting thrown off forums and no one reads your gibberish.

I don’t think many people dispute that Jews run the banks and western economies, however that doesn’t mean they’re responsible for everything that has gone wrong in your life. If you feel so strongly about it, go and live in Iran, or North Korea and let us all know how you get on.

You’re an idiot Cultsmasher (and all your aliases). I don’t say that as an insult, you are just incredibly stupid. I’ve been only one of very few left on forums who even bothers replying to you. :yerright:

If you were only White. You might be able to do something. Instead of trying to prove some meme that I posted is untrue. And as I told you before, the jews are so fucked up that even if you made up lies about them, they would still be true. That is why they have always been in the shit end of every country they infected with their presence throughout history. The jews used to sacrifice babies. And probably still do. King Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out of Spain hundreds of years ago for practicing human sacrifice. You refuse to do so in any of my other threads. So let's go by what I just said here. Tell me any part of it that you think is untrue. We will find out who the real idiot is. And it won't be me.

America: The Defeated. 13 Sep 2021 22:14 #39

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Numb Nuts^^. You parrot the jww thing. What was Vlad? And the Catholic Church (33) that is the scourge of mankind. You leave them out. You post under many names the same old sheet. And yes, you make excusses for not having your own web site. WHY are YOU not a writer on ANY of the good sites out there? 'cause you are a cellar dweller. Post yourself coward.

America: The Defeated. 14 Sep 2021 08:56 #40

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

If you were only White. You might be able to do something. Instead of trying to prove some meme that I posted is untrue. And as I told you before, the jews are so fucked up that even if you made up lies about them, they would still be true. That is why they have always been in the shit end of every country they infected with their presence throughout history. The jews used to sacrifice babies. And probably still do. King Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out of Spain hundreds of years ago for practicing human sacrifice. You refuse to do so in any of my other threads. So let's go by what I just said here. Tell me any part of it that you think is untrue. We will find out who the real idiot is. And it won't be me.

Challenge what you’ve said here?

1. I’m white British.
2. I proved your meme untrue because you challenged someone to do that.
3. You can’t make up lies about something and say it’s the truth.
4. Human sacrifice is not something new and existed in most primitive societies. If you think it continues today you need to give examples.
5. King Ferdinand II (and Queen Isabella I) expelled the Jews under Catholic heresy laws in 1492, not child sacrifices.

There you go, five statements that challenge your post and now prove they’re wrong.