America: The Defeated. 14 Sep 2021 23:05 #41

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
You don’t get agreement you get annoyed. It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Look at your arguing, language and tantrums.
I asked you to prove Sharon made a statement. That’s the level of prove required and you couldn’t do it, and eventually admitted it was your belief that he said it.

Yes, that doesn’t make it untrue, but it does mean you couldn’t prove it was true and that was what was required.

You can’t prove something, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true? What level of truth is that, you numpty? :iitm:

You lost your claim that everything you say is the truth. I smashed your claims. :larf:

Do you get paid to haunt this forum with your BS? Or do you do it as a public disservice. That meme by Sharon wasn't something I said. It was just a meme I posted. So labeling it as something I said that you disproved is untrue. That makes you a liar. Does it make you comfortable being a liar? But what I did say here was that it was probably true that he said it. Because what he is supposed to have said is without a doubt true. You don't have to make up some fake meme to prove the point. That point has already been proved, in spades.

One of the example I gave you was when israel tried to sink the USS Liberty. But maybe it would have mattered to a limey bastard like you if they tried to sink one of your ships. Our navy wouldn't help them because it was israel attacking them. You can't get a better example of control over the U.S. So on those grounds, you can't say the meme is untrue. Even "if" he didn't say it, it is still true. The jewish people do indeed control America. And I for one know it. Need another example of that? Look at all the people who have been suckered into believing that the holocaust happened.

I’m getting a bit bored with you now so I’ll just summarize.

You dared anyone to prove anything you’d written wrong. As you have a single agenda obssession that wasn’t difficult to do and applies to anyone following a cult like belief.

You’ve tried to repeatedly wriggle around and are still at it now. From, it doesn’t matter if Sharon said it, it’s true anyway to trying to disassociate yourself from content which you stated as the truth. You’re not even very good at doing that. The USS Liberty has nothing to do with the meme by Sharon.

A ‘normal’ person would have simply admitted they got something wrong and moved on, you’re unable to do that. You’re a mentally disturbed man Cultsmasher and the reason why you keep getting thrown off forums and no one reads your gibberish.

I don’t think many people dispute that Jews run the banks and western economies, however that doesn’t mean they’re responsible for everything that has gone wrong in your life. If you feel so strongly about it, go and live in Iran, or North Korea and let us all know how you get on.

You’re an idiot Cultsmasher (and all your aliases). I don’t say that as an insult, you are just incredibly stupid. I’ve been only one of very few left on forums who even bothers replying to you. :yerright:

If you were only White. You might be able to do something. Instead of trying to prove some meme that I posted is untrue. And as I told you before, the jews are so fucked up that even if you made up lies about them, they would still be true. That is why they have always been in the shit end of every country they infected with their presence throughout history. The jews used to sacrifice babies. And probably still do. King Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out of Spain hundreds of years ago for practicing human sacrifice. You refuse to do so in any of my other threads. So let's go by what I just said here. Tell me any part of it that you think is untrue. We will find out who the real idiot is. And it won't be me.

Challenge what you’ve said here?

1. I’m white British.
2. I proved your meme untrue because you challenged someone to do that.
3. You can’t make up lies about something and say it’s the truth.
4. Human sacrifice is not something new and existed in most primitive societies. If you think it continues today you need to give examples.
5. King Ferdinand II (and Queen Isabella I) expelled the Jews under Catholic heresy laws in 1492, not child sacrifices.

There you go, five statements that challenge your post and now prove they’re wrong.

1. You act like a "white" British jew.
2. You didn't prove the meme in question to be wrong. You just showed that the proof you require has been suppressed by those who control the media.
3. If the "lie" is the truth, then it isn't a lie.
4. Human sacrifice existed in some primitive cultures. But not in all of them. In ancient Rome they didn't do it. Apparently in ancient Greece it was known to happen. Next, there are stories of satanists performing human sacrifice. Which are probably true. And if human sacrifice or the sacrifice of babies used to be performed in judaism, there is no reason to suppose it doesn't still happen. And if any of them did perform it today, you think they are going to tell anybody about it? If you want to know more about jewish human sacrifice, enter these website titles into your browser. "Jewish settlement, ritual murder and the edict of expulsion." "Blood libel - jewish ritualistic murder."
5. I read somewhere once that one of the reasons the jews were expelled from Spain was because of their practice of performing human sacrifice. You can choose to believe it or not. I will show you a colorized old wood engraving print of one instance of it.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

America: The Defeated. 15 Sep 2021 08:47 #42

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
1. What does a ‘White British Jew’ act like? Is it everyone who doesn’t believe you?

2. I proved the meme wasn’t a fact, but your opinion and so not the truth as you alleged. If the media is suppressing everything it doesn’t like, you wouldn’t be able to post.

3. A lie and the truth are complete opposites.

4. The later Romans were not a primitive society, but until about 97 BC did have human sacrifices until the practice was outlawed. Your link ‘Jewish settlement, ritual murder and the edict of expulsion’ concerns Italy not Spain, where Jews were expelled for the practice of usury.

5. Is this where you got your latest meme from?
www.historytoday.com/archive/jews-and-renaissance

It was an isolated incident of murder and not ritual practice as you are suggesting and the Jews could have been responsible, or equally not. It is for you to prove Jews are engaged in modern day human sacrifices, not state, “there is no reason to suppose it doesn't still happen”, which is your opinion.

The Jews were expelled from Middle-ages Europe for the practice of usury (profit from lending not human sacrifice). The practice of accumulating personal wealth would have removed power from both a monarch and the Church in which absolute monarchs owned everything and everyone and disagreement with the Church who supported absolute monarchs was heresy. The same persecution occurred against protestants in catholic countries and catholics in protestant ones.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2021 09:15 by Dr. Who.

America: The Defeated. 16 Sep 2021 00:05 #43

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
1. What does a ‘White British Jew’ act like? Is it everyone who doesn’t believe you?

2. I proved the meme wasn’t a fact, but your opinion and so not the truth as you alleged. If the media is suppressing everything it doesn’t like, you wouldn’t be able to post.

3. A lie and the truth are complete opposites.

4. The later Romans were not a primitive society, but until about 97 BC did have human sacrifices until the practice was outlawed. Your link ‘Jewish settlement, ritual murder and the edict of expulsion’ concerns Italy not Spain, where Jews were expelled for the practice of usury.

5. Is this where you got your latest meme from?
www.historytoday.com/archive/jews-and-renaissance

It was an isolated incident of murder and not ritual practice as you are suggesting and the Jews could have been responsible, or equally not. It is for you to prove Jews are engaged in modern day human sacrifices, not state, “there is no reason to suppose it doesn't still happen”, which is your opinion.

The Jews were expelled from Middle-ages Europe for the practice of usury (profit from lending not human sacrifice). The practice of accumulating personal wealth would have removed power from both a monarch and the Church in which absolute monarchs owned everything and everyone and disagreement with the Church who supported absolute monarchs was heresy. The same persecution occurred against protestants in catholic countries and catholics in protestant ones.

1. They act like somebody who makes a big deal about a meme that can't be proven instead of putting more thought into something that matters WAY more. Such as White children murdered by niggers.
2. The media does indeed suppress things. As does the internet. But I am still able to find information.
3. No true White patriot would have any reason to make things up about the jews. But what if I didn't know what I know about the jews and lied by accusing them of pedophilia, or of sucking baby dick, or of being responsible for genocide, etc. Even though I would have been telling lies, they are still true.
4. From what I remember, one or both of the websites I mentioned gave a number of instances of jewish ritualistic murders from all over Europe. You can stick to your "usury" reason if you want. But no doubt the ritualistic murders of goyim by jews couldn't have gone over well with the people of Europe. To the jews, non-jews are animals. The talmud teaches things that would make your hair stand on end. Also, in looking around, as far as I can tell, jews are still performing human sacrifice. Just as some satanists are said to still do. Each year in the U.S. it is estimated that around 2000 people permanently go missing. Some may get eaten by bears, sharks or wolves. Or go missing by some other means. But I have no doubt that many are the victims of jewish ritual sacrafice. Though they have learned the importance of disposing of the bodies so they will never be found.
Let me tell you something about those with wealth and power. They are above the law. Mostly because it is those with wealth and power who write the laws to begin with. If you have wealth and power, as the jews have, you can get away with anything.
5. What does it matter where I got any meme from.

Lastly, the last cases of ritualistic murder that I found happened to 5 children in the mid 50's. They were found to have been killed through what is said to be known ways that jews perform ritualistic murder. The investigations were derailed by jews. Believe it or not. There was also something called The Damascus Affair in 1840. It is strange how if you have enough money and yell "antisemitism" often enough, people will eventually believe it.

America: The Defeated. 16 Sep 2021 08:41 #44

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
I don’t care about your rantings and would never have read any of them, but it was you that challenged someone to prove anything you’ve said that isn’t true. Having done that, you now move onto something else with the same boasts, line by line, forever more. That’s not going to happen. I proved my point and proved you wrong.

True, the media does supress information (especially in the social media), but much of what you state as fact is not information, it’s anonymous opinion that follows your agenda.

To prove something as a fact entails more than just believing something and repeating it. The meme above is another example. It looks Spanish but is in fact Italian. The Jews were not expelled for human sacrifices but ursury and your claim that Jews engage in human sacrifices to this day is another piece of nonsense that you can’t prove. So you typically move onto something else. It’s not my opinion, it’s historical fact and you’re unable to disprove history with your “as far as I can tell …

So it’s the Jews that are responsible for the missing people every year in the US and not pedophiles and serial killers? But YOU have “no doubt” it’s the Jews. That’s not fact, it’s your opinion.

What does it matter where I got any meme from.” Because it’s the difference between your beliefs and fact.

Your sources for the 1950s incident and the 1840s one?

It’s not just me, right across Internet forums you’re seen as both a nuisence and figure of fun, a typical American caught up in conspiracy theories and single issue agenda’s. If you really want to know what’s going on around you read up on Cultural Marxism and watch Chris Hedges; people who know and aren’t belief based idiots.

A short 12m example of Chris Hedges

A brief 7m explanation of Cultural Marxism
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2021 08:44 by Dr. Who.

America: The Defeated. 17 Sep 2021 18:39 #45

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
Here’s another one from Chris Hedges I particularly liked, about laissez-faire, unregulated (or in America, unfettered) capitalism. Short and to the point. Not sure I agree with him about the climate/warming change, but with not a spaceman, shape shifter or Jew mentioned. The consequences are hitting America particularly hard because America is the world’s leading, dog-eat-dog grab what you can, capitalist society.

While you and many others were away in a fantasy world, this is what was happening. 'We the people' created this, not a Jew from outer space.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2021 18:40 by Dr. Who.

America: The Defeated. 17 Sep 2021 23:01 #46

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
Here’s another one from Chris Hedges I particularly liked, about laissez-faire, unregulated (or in America, unfettered) capitalism. Short and to the point. Not sure I agree with him about the climate/warming change, but with not a spaceman, shape shifter or Jew mentioned. The consequences are hitting America particularly hard because America is the world’s leading, dog-eat-dog grab what you can, capitalist society.

While you and many others were away in a fantasy world, this is what was happening. 'We the people' created this, not a Jew from outer space.

You are full of shit. The question for me is if you are full of shit on your own accord, or if you get paid for being that way. Next, you proved me wrong? In your dreams. Also, if you don't believe anything I posted, look it up for yourself or piss off. I'm not here to perform for you.

America: The Defeated. 18 Sep 2021 07:38 #47

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

You are full of shit. The question for me is if you are full of shit on your own accord, or if you get paid for being that way. Next, you proved me wrong? In your dreams. Also, if you don't believe anything I posted, look it up for yourself or piss off. I'm not here to perform for you.

You are full of shit” is what the self-styled great Cultsmasher is reduced to. :)

That is the problem, I did look up a small portion of what you posted on the Internet and proved it wasn’t fact. You invited me to do that and were proved not to have told the truth. Naughty boy. :nono:

You can always have a go at proving the videos I posted above are false, but somehow I don’t think you will. You’re an amateur keyboard warrior and not even good at that. :larf:
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2021 07:39 by Dr. Who.

America: The Defeated. 18 Sep 2021 22:18 #48

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

You are full of shit” is what the self-styled great Cultsmasher is reduced to. :)

That is the problem, I did look up a small portion of what you posted on the Internet and proved it wasn’t fact. You invited me to do that and were proved not to have told the truth. Naughty boy. :nono:

You can always have a go at proving the videos I posted above are false, but somehow I don’t think you will. You’re an amateur keyboard warrior and not even good at that. :larf:

You are like a parrot. "Proved you wrong. Proved you wrong." Parroting lies often enough won't make them true. Just go away.