Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EPA Drones Now Spying On Midwest Farmers Livestock Activity

EPA Drones Now Spying On Midwest Farmers Livestock Activity 23 Sep 2012 10:37 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member

'Congress has launched an inquiry into the EPA’s use of drones to monitor the livestock activities of farmers in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.

In the latest escalation of the government’s all out assault on freedom and liberty in America farmers have become the latest target Uncle Sam’s multibillion dollar spy-machine.

The EPA is now using the same drones the military uses to track and assassinate people overseas to spy on the livestock activities of farmers throughout the Section 7 area of the midwest United States which includes Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.'

Read More: blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/06/03/spy-drones-spying-terrorist-american-farmers-140401/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

EPA Drones Now Spying On Midwest Farmers Livestock Activity 29 Sep 2012 17:51 #2

• StarsChildren
Why? That is what I wanna know, why do they feel the need to watch and observe what a farmer is doing? To make sure they are spraying loads of crap on their crops, using only GM seeds...what exactly is their reasoning? Are they gonna start bombing the organic ones, outlaw community gardens and personal gardens? Is the food crop a threat to national security all of a sudden?

Side note: I only skimmed the full article, it may have answered my questions which I pose to no one in particular, just thoughts really...
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare